08-15-2013, 02:24 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1747531/RGIIIreturns_medium_medium.gif

Holden_Caulfield
08-15-2013, 04:12 PM
he better play all season. hes my starting qb in two leagues

Lincoln
08-15-2013, 04:24 PM
he better play all season. hes my starting qb in two leagues

You won't be disappointed tbh but you better have a capable backup just in case he decides to play n!ggerball again

DPG21920
08-15-2013, 07:44 PM
I drafted RG3 in the 6th & Romo in 7th

Lincoln
08-15-2013, 08:05 PM

Great value, could make for a good trade later on in the season

Blake
08-15-2013, 08:09 PM

sounds like you're in a league of extraordinary retards

DPG21920
08-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Great value, could make for a good trade later on in the season

Lincoln and Chief Brody : what do yall think of my team. I had the 12th pick. It's a pretty standard scoring 12 team PPR league: QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/K/DEF

QB: RGIII / Tony Romo

WR: AJ Green / Dez Bryant / Dwayne Bowe / Greg Jennings / Vincent Brown / Kenbrell Thompkins

RB: Lamar Miller / Giovani Bernard / Ben Tate / Andre Brown

TE: Martellus Bennett / Fred Davis

Kicker: Dan Bailey (2nd to last Round)

Def: I will stream, but Bills (in last round)

My thoughts: Really solid at QB either way, but hopefully RG3 stays healthy. Stacked at WR will start 3 every week. Pretty weak at RB, but have two upside guys who could make me decent. TE - mediocre but could be servicable. DEF terrible.

DPG21920
08-15-2013, 08:39 PM
sounds like you're in a league of extraordinary retards

I forgot. I did not draft Romo. I traded Amhad Bradshaw/Lance Moore for him. He had Aaron Rogers. Romo went in the 6th round.

I think RG3/Romo in the 6th is pretty normal or only a slight fall.

Chief Brody
08-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Lincoln and Chief Brody (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26381) : what do yall think of my team. I had the 12th pick. It's a pretty standard scoring 12 team PPR league: QB/WR/WR/RB/RB/TE/FLEX/K/DEF

QB: RGIII / Tony Romo

WR: AJ Green / Dez Bryant / Dwayne Bowe / Greg Jennings / Vincent Brown / Kenbrell Thompkins

RB: Lamar Miller / Giovani Bernard / Ben Tate / Andre Brown

TE: Martellus Bennett / Fred Davis

Kicker: Dan Bailey (2nd to last Round)

Def: I will stream, but Bills (in last round)

My thoughts: Really solid at QB either way, but hopefully RG3 stays healthy. Stacked at WR will start 3 every week. Pretty weak at RB, but have two upside guys who could make me decent. TE - mediocre but could be servicable. DEF terrible.
Not crazy about your team unless you're in a PPR league, tbh--otherwise you have some monsters at WR.

If RG3 is healthy then you are more than set at QB. RB is extremely weak--and although everybody's expecting big things out of Miller (Tha U)--he's still unproven as of now. TE is very weak too. Kicker, who cares. The Bills are actually not a bad DEF pick because don'r forget it's the D/ST--and the Bills have beast PR/KR's.

I predict you'll miss the playoffs, although I wish you well.

Lincoln
08-15-2013, 09:20 PM
That's a good team but your RBs are really weak. Like really fuckin weak. I'd look to waivers or a trade but yeah that's good.

Good pickup with Fred too, he should start IMO. Our offense is very TE friendly and he was our leading receiver and had the most yards for us before he tore his Achilles in week 6 vs giants. Just look at his backup Logan Paulson, he had a shit load of catches in his absence. TE will always get looks with our scheme and he's tearing it up in camp

DPG21920
08-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Not crazy about your team unless you're in a PPR league, tbh--otherwise you have some monsters at WR.

If RG3 is healthy then you are more than set at QB. RB is extremely weak--and although everybody's expecting big things out of Miller (Tha U)--he's still unproven as of now. TE is very weak too. Kicker, who cares. The Bills are actually not a bad DEF pick because don'r forget it's the D/ST--and the Bills have beast PR/KR's.

I predict you'll miss the playoffs, although I wish you well.

It is PPR tbh.

I had the 12th pick and 10 of the first 11 picks were RB's. I need Foster injury and/or one of Lamar/Gio to have a solid year. I have a lot of tradeable assets so I am hoping to get a RB1 by moving a WR.

Spur|n|Austin
08-16-2013, 12:36 PM
DPG - like everyone else said, you are stackkked at WR, but crap at RB. Looks like you held back on using your first picks at the RB position. Fred Davis was pretty meh for me last season until he got hurt, he should produce this year and will be a solid back at the TE position for you.

How many people in your league?

DPG21920
08-16-2013, 01:19 PM
DPG - like everyone else said, you are stackkked at WR, but crap at RB. Looks like you held back on using your first picks at the RB position. Fred Davis was pretty meh for me last season until he got hurt, he should produce this year and will be a solid back at the TE position for you.

How many people in your league?

12 team league. 10 of the first 11 picks were RB and I felt AJ/Dez were just overall better fantasy options over a guy like McFadden/Gore/Murray just to take a RB.

I mean, is no one at all high on Lamar Miller? He seems to have potential to be pretty solid. If one of him/Gio turn out decent I will be ok there. TE overall suck this year. It's a crap shoot.

Spur|n|Austin
08-16-2013, 02:12 PM
12 team league. 10 of the first 11 picks were RB and I felt AJ/Dez were just overall better fantasy options over a guy like McFadden/Gore/Murray just to take a RB.

I mean, is no one at all high on Lamar Miller? He seems to have potential to be pretty solid. If one of him/Gio turn out decent I will be ok there. TE overall suck this year. It's a crap shoot.

I wouldn't say I wasn't high on Miller, I just am not high enough to have him as my RB1, imo he's an RB3 at best until he's proven in the big leagues. I think Daniel Thomas is actually having another good training camp, so it seems it's going to be a shared situation right now in Miami.

Funny thing is, I actually had both AJ and Dez on my team last year too, they wrecked shop on a weekly basis, I also made the Super Bowl but lost with this squad:

http://i.imgur.com/o1pKRcV.png

DPG21920
08-16-2013, 04:03 PM
I think I should be a playoff team (assuming health for sure).

RG3
AJ Green
Dez Bryant
Lamar Miller
Giovani Bernard
Fred Davis
Dwayne Bowe

Those are my starters most weeks. Romo, depending on match ups and how he does could play. Same with Greg Jennings. If Lamar Miller or Gio have a solid year I should only be weak at RB2 and TE (and even then, my TE could be ok week to week). RB is definitely a huge question mark and weak at the moment, but has upside. I will definitely make a trade as well.

hehateme
08-16-2013, 05:13 PM
DPG...what league are you running your teams in? NFL Fantasy?

Here's my main squad going in

Kaepernick (Flacco as backup)
A. Foster (RB1)
C. Johnson (RB2)
D. Bowe (WR1)
Wes Welker (WR2)
Tony G. (TE)
Jones-Drew W/R slot (Backup with Green-Ellis/James Jones)
Matt Bryant (K) (dont give a shit)
Cardinals (D/ST) (bleh)

Chief Brody
08-16-2013, 05:23 PM

A. Foster (RB1)
C. Johnson (RB2)
D. Bowe (WR1)
Wes Welker (WR2)
Tony G. (TE)
Cardinals (D/ST) (bleh)
Your team is ridiculous...James Jones peaked last season, but he's sure to get plenty of targets with Jennings gone and Nelson banged up.

Lincoln
08-16-2013, 05:27 PM
Your team is ridiculous...James Jones peaked last season, but he's sure to get plenty of targets with Jennings gone and Nelson banged up.

His team is stacked. How many people are in your league

DPG21920
08-16-2013, 05:59 PM

A. Foster (RB1)
C. Johnson (RB2)
D. Bowe (WR1)
Wes Welker (WR2)
Tony G. (TE)
Cardinals (D/ST) (bleh)

It's a Yahoo PPR league with 12 teams.

hehateme
08-17-2013, 11:43 AM
His team is stacked. How many people are in your league

Regular 10 team league for NFL fantasy. Oddly enough this was my list pick team as the others were live draft (and did much shittier with). All about editing those draft rankings....

Spur|n|Austin
08-17-2013, 12:33 PM

A. Foster (RB1)
C. Johnson (RB2)
D. Bowe (WR1)
Wes Welker (WR2)
Tony G. (TE)
Cardinals (D/ST) (bleh)

Solid team for sure, never been crazy about Bowe though, especially as a WR1, but your strength at RB will eclipse that, plus if it's a PPR league, Welker will be $$$ for you.