PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: will duncan officially come out once he retires?

Arnold Toht
08-16-2013, 02:07 PM
It got me thinkin' a little for the past few days you know... duncan is putting the money where amy's mouth is just so that she won't publicly leak the news. for duncan's bball career, the truth coming out would not benefit him at all,..because he's already so overly protected by the media. plus, you don't want players to know that you're gay or else the garnetts and the ibakas would threaten to go balls deep in him.... thus forcing duncan to soften his game a little.

but, once he retires it'll be a different story. networks like ESPN and TNT will bid huge amounts of money to get him as an analyst just to draw in the homosexual audience. he'll come out no doubt tbh

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2013, 02:10 PM
It got me thinkin' a little for the past few days you know... duncan is putting the money where amy's mouth is just so that she won't publicly leak the news. for duncan's bball career, the truth coming out would not benefit him at all,..because he's already so overly protected by the media. plus, you don't want players to know that you're gay or else the garnetts and the ibakas would threaten to go balls deep in him.... thus forcing duncan to soften his game a little.

but, once he retires it'll be a different story. networks like ESPN and TNT will bid huge amounts of money to get him as an analyst just to draw in the homosexual audience. he'll come out no doubt tbh

And all this time they tried to peg Dirk as gay. Spurfan got egg on their face.:rollin

RsxPiimp
08-16-2013, 02:11 PM
he'll come out, they all do. ricky martin, john amaechi, neil Patrick harris, Zach quinto, that wwe dude and that nfl samoan. Duncan will come out as soon as he retires. he's just torturing himself by hiding in that closet.

ChumpDumper
08-16-2013, 02:12 PM
It got me thinkin' a little for the past few days you knowYou've been thinking about a guy you think is gay for days.

Buddy Mignon
08-16-2013, 02:13 PM
You've been thinking about a guy you think is gay for days.

You've been thinking about me for years.

ChumpDumper
08-16-2013, 02:15 PM
You've been thinking about me for years.Who are you ?

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2013, 06:04 PM
And all this time they tried to peg Dirk as gay. Spurfan got egg on their face.:rollin

Egg?...them niggas got ass on they face...sunnyside up.

Venti Quattro
08-16-2013, 10:15 PM
networks like ESPN and TNT will bid huge amounts of money to get him as an analyst just to draw in the homosexual audience. he'll come out no doubt tbh

Yes, I'm pretty sure these networks will get him to be an analyst to give the homosexual audience a good analysis.

LakeShow
08-17-2013, 12:56 AM
Now that Timmie has been exposed, what happens now? Does the NBA really need this circus? Is the game ready for the Lesbian and Gay community to show up in droves to support their own? We'll see a following of the most flamboyant faggots on earth. San Antonio will become the haven for the L/G community. Faggots from every city will come out to support their own. Would you want to take your kid to a game where you're surrounded by a bunch of faggots dressed up as cheerleaders, doing the faggot cheer, kissing, hugging and all of that faggot shit that they doNow what about the players? Now that they all know he likes to take it up the ass. You will have some players who will want to fuck him. You'll have the homophobic players not wanting to be touched by Timmie. I can see Timmie slapping one of those homophobic players on the ass and getting socked. Timmie will be called a fag and accused of faggotry often by players.

Its kind of like having a girl play with a bunch of guys. Some guys will try to abuse her to show her that she does not belong on the court. Some guys will want to guard her for some cheap thrills of feeling and touching. If the girl is dribbling and backing you down, for a moment, if you are into women, your're going to say, damn that ass is soft, feels good and get aroused. Timmie gets sexually aroused by a mans ass so you can expect scenarios like this one, "KG is backing Timmie down in the post and he just stops and holds the ball, hollering "WTF, get off of me!" Everybody is confused, looking surprised and wondering what happened. KG angrily stating, That Bitch has a hard on!"

Everything Duncan does from now on will be put under a microscope and he will be viewed as the faggot in the NBA. Duncan should spare his self the humiliation and save whats left of his Gay legacy and just retire.

ElNono
08-17-2013, 01:03 AM
dunno, but Amy isn't getting out of that prenup, no matter how much shit she throws at the fan...

Rogue
08-17-2013, 01:23 AM
I believe he will. Maybe he's already wanting to come out but is forbidden by his team, so when he retires and completely cuts ties with the spurs, he'll be free to do whatever he likes.

It's different to Obama thougth, dude will probably keep the secret about his birth and brings it to the tomb. Maybe Obama himself will be willing to tell the truth after retiring from the white house, but the liberals will never allow him to do so because he'll never clear himself from the democrat party. Once a liberal, always a liberal...

elmanutres
08-17-2013, 01:23 AM

https://lh3.ggpht.com/_ucAE_GrFrfM/SDBTV1lz83I/AAAAAAAABeU/KYeon_YcBV8/s400/Raiders_Toht.jpg

DJR210
08-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Lol at this

AchillesHeel
08-17-2013, 03:37 AM
You've been thinking about me for years.

:lmao dont even bother, you got got.

Buddy Mignon
08-17-2013, 11:16 AM
dunno, but Amy isn't getting out of that prenup, no matter how much shit she throws at the fan...

Two kids will net her about 25k a month. A tell all book will fetch her 5mil easily.