PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: A Laker Fan Call To Arms: No More Duncan Bashing

Koolaid_Man
08-16-2013, 10:04 PM
ok fellas I think we've driven our black and decker razor sharp jig saw power tool set up Spur fan collectively asses enough....it's time we show we're above it all....all straight Laker fans please review the information in the clip below and strive to live by that code..:lol

gNpJpc8apoI

***Disclaimer*** - Alternatively you can say: "Fuck you Kool! I'm gonna continue my pretty Tammy bashing...and if you do I'd be perfectly "OK" with it....:lol

Axegrinder
08-17-2013, 01:11 AM
black decker..even your tools are gay

ChumpDumper
08-17-2013, 09:49 AM
lakerfan realizes just how gay lakerfan has become.

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 09:51 AM
black decker..even your tools are gay

besides my own black dick...I do have a black and decker power drill...those are the only tools I own...ohh and a pair of pliers and vice grips for crushing Tam's balls..:lol

Buddy Mignon
08-17-2013, 09:51 AM
Fuck that!!! I'm bashing this gaytard till the cows come home. He deserves it.

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Fuck that!!! I'm bashing this gaytard till the cows come home. He deserves it.

I'm disappointed in you :lol

AchillesHeel
08-17-2013, 11:52 AM
no one gives a fuck, I find it hilarious how Lakerfans still obsess about being gay like its 1969.

Axegrinder
08-17-2013, 03:27 PM
besides my own black dick...I do have a black and decker power drill...those are the only tools I own...ohh and a pair of pliers and vice grips for crushing Tam's balls..:lol..and your dick is clearly gay (and undoubtedly microscopic) and yes, your drill is as gay as they come. I guess flippin burgers at Mc Ds keeps you from purchasing MAN tools.