PDA

View Full Version : A win for the good guys!

Chevy Tahoe
07-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Woman Runs Over Murder Suspect
LAST UPDATE: 7/20/2005 4:54:34 PM
Posted By: Jim Forsyth
This story is available on your cell phone at mobile.woai.com.

A San Antonio theater manager was driving home from work today, when a murder suspect suddenly ran in front of her SUV.

Police say Rebecca McInnis swerved, but was unable to avoid hitting 27 year old Eric Phung of Seguin, who was rushed to BAMC in extremely critical condition. The incident happened in a darkened stretch of Interstate 35 near Splashtown.

Police tell 1200 WOAI news that Phung was wanted for the murder of his wife at their apartment in the 1100 block of King Street in Seguin. The body had been wrapped up and stuffed under a bed.

Texas Rangers say the couple’s four year old son was found safe with relatives in Bexar County, and they don’t know the motive for the murder. There was no history of domestic violence.

Officials say they believe Phung was trying to kill himself. McInnis told police a second vehicle also ran over Phung, but police said there was no evidence of that.

mouse
07-20-2005, 11:21 PM
I am Tireed of your topics :lmao

Mr. Dictionary
07-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Main Entry: vig·i·lan·te
Pronunciation: "vi-j&-'lan-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Spanish, watchman, guard, from vigilante vigilant, from Latin vigilant-, vigilans
: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate); broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice
- vig·i·lan·tism /-'lan-"ti-z&m/ noun

tsb2000
07-21-2005, 12:25 AM
Main Entry: vig·i·lan·te
Pronunciation: "vi-j&-'lan-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Spanish, watchman, guard, from vigilante vigilant, from Latin vigilant-, vigilans
: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law appear inadequate); broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice
- vig·i·lan·tism /-'lan-"ti-z&m/ noun

More like the definition of irony or karma! :lol

lil'mo
07-21-2005, 02:07 AM
What do you call a cattle trailer with nothing in it?
A cattle-lack!

Mr. Dictionary
07-21-2005, 03:37 AM
Main Entry: cattle

1. A large group of nasty, often hideous, girls, or whales of human female form, who graze and eat most of the day and go nutty for boy bands and chocolate bars.

"Don't sit at that table, that is where the cattle sit, you don't want to go near them, you might be eatin."

SWC Bonfire
07-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Does anyone else find it humorous that Mr. Dictionary's definitions contain spelling and grammatical errors? (Well, at least the ones he didn't copy & paste).:lol

Clandestino
07-21-2005, 08:27 AM
He must be the generic version and not Webster's

TheIf Of jUStiCE
07-21-2005, 01:03 PM
Sounds like conservative pipedreams in a small place

bigzak25
07-21-2005, 01:04 PM
i hope he was guilty.