PDA

View Full Version : Suns: THE REASON FEMALE REPORTERS AREN'T ALLOWED IN THE GUY LOCKEROOMS

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 01:24 PM
its illegal to have a member of the opposite sex in locker rooms desiring the male sex organ while working. Conversely to have a teammate checking out and desiring your package while in the locker room should be illegal. Shit is foul man.

Katherine Robinson
08-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Are you trying to imply that somebody on the Phoenix Suns is homosexual, Kevin?

ChumpDumper
08-17-2013, 02:35 PM
its illegal to have a member of the opposite sex in locker rooms desiring the male sex organ while working.To which statute are you referring?

Link, please.

Chief Brody
08-17-2013, 02:49 PM
It's not illegal, but it does open you up for public ridicule and possible lawsuits. You can dress like a whore and walk into a testosterone factory--yet it's the dudes' fault for any unwanted advances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vppHtbEWQk8

DMC
08-17-2013, 03:07 PM
To which statute are you referring?

Link, please.

You worried?

ChumpDumper
08-17-2013, 03:10 PM
You worried?I'm not expecting an answer.

Rogue
08-17-2013, 05:28 PM
humans in general are just pathetic hypocrites dealing with issues related to sex. They only talk boldly about it and express their real desires on the internet, in a virtual world where no one knows who they really are, while in the real life they often become wimps, acting cool and pretending to have no passion for sex. Rogue ain't pretending to hate pussies, he does hate them, on the internet and outside, though he doesn't go that far as a misogynist in the real life as he appears to be on the internet.

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Are you trying to imply that somebody on the Phoenix Suns is homosexual, Kevin?

^ No....last I checked Tammy had not been traded to the Suns my bad...

Katherine Robinson
08-17-2013, 06:58 PM
^ No....last I checked Tammy had not been traded to the Suns my bad...

I believe Tim Duncan would not enjoy a man who cannot physically dominate him, that is why he could not defend Shaq for long because he could not contain his feelings.

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 07:23 PM
I believe Tim Duncan would not enjoy a man who cannot physically dominate him, that is why he could not defend Shaq for long because he could not contain his feelings.

do you think they kicked Rodman off their team because he would have sniffed Duncan out? :lol

Katherine Robinson
08-17-2013, 07:26 PM
do you think they kicked Rodman off their team because he would have sniffed Duncan out? :lol

I believe Rodman had thrown homosexual slurs at Duncan and he cried to Gregg. What amazes me is Pastor Robinson accepted Tim Duncan despite Duncan's bicurious nature.

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 07:32 PM
I believe Rodman had thrown homosexual slurs at Duncan and he cried to Gregg. What amazes me is Pastor Robinson accepted Tim Duncan despite Duncan's bicurious nature.

^ you're really onto something...I may not have a youtube to prove it but boy can I picture it in my mind's eye...Rodman was old school and fucking with Tim and David and teasing them was probably like eating cake :lol

Axegrinder
08-17-2013, 08:00 PM
You imagine THIS "guy" throwing homo slurs? http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4762243665297681&pid=1.7&w=107&h=180&c=7&rs=1

phoenix219
08-17-2013, 08:59 PM

Rodman was with the Bull in '95 - '96, while Duncan didn't get drafted until '97, so I doubt they were going to make moves that early that assume they get Duncan.

TDMVPDPOY
08-18-2013, 02:04 AM
damn i dont know what they offer on the panel of sports casting man...its like they are reading from a script then giving the viewers their own opinion, then again they talk shit just like the other 2 has beens whoever is doing the half time shows...

racm
08-18-2013, 09:54 PM
is that why no team has signed Jason Collins yet?

~O~
08-18-2013, 10:57 PM
humans in general are just pathetic hypocrites dealing with issues related to sex. They only talk boldly about it and express their real desires on the internet, in a virtual world where no one knows who they really are, while in the real life they often become wimps, acting cool and pretending to have no passion for sex. Rogue ain't pretending to hate pussies, he does hate them, on the internet and outside, though he doesn't go that far as a misogynist in the real life as he appears to be on the internet.
Plus 1...

FuzzyLumpkins
08-19-2013, 05:09 AM
It's not illegal, but it does open you up for public ridicule and possible lawsuits. You can dress like a whore and walk into a testosterone factory--yet it's the dudes' fault for any unwanted advances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vppHtbEWQk8

This is the same logic that is used to justify the chador.

Lack of self control is on the one who loses control. Being weakminded is not an excuse.

ChumpDumper
08-19-2013, 08:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vppHtbEWQk8Ah, the fundamentalist Muslim argument.

Good call.

ohmwrecker
08-19-2013, 10:39 AM
is that why no team has signed Jason Collins yet?

It's probably because he's old and wasn't that good to begin with.

Chief Brody
08-19-2013, 12:09 PM
This is the same logic that is used to justify the chador.

Lack of self control is on the one who loses control. Being weakminded is not an excuse.
Naive as a schoolgirl^

Chief Brody
08-19-2013, 12:10 PM
Ah, the fundamentalist Muslim argument.

Good call.

^spoken like the latent homosexual you are

Arnold Toht
08-19-2013, 12:12 PM
^spoken like the latent homosexual you are

:lol

ChumpDumper
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
^spoken like the latent homosexual you areYou guys need to form a committee to conclude what you think I am once and for all. Your obsession with my sexuality is just weird for so many guys who claim to be straight.

Chief Brody
08-19-2013, 01:04 PM
You guys need to form a committee to conclude what you think I am once and for all. Your obsession with my sexuality is just weird for so many guys who claim to be straight.

No committee needed. You're a dude and you love the cock.

ChumpDumper
08-19-2013, 01:09 PM
No committee needed. You're a dude and you love the cock.What is your evidence of either?

Chief Brody
08-19-2013, 03:04 PM
What is your evidence of either?

My gaydar is 98.2% correct.

ChumpDumper
08-19-2013, 03:05 PM
My gaydar is 98.2% correct.And how does it work solely from reading text?