PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: All Serious (No Trolling Please) In Your Personal Life Who Would You Look Up To

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Let's forget the names for a sec...and that they're basketball players...if these were friends of yours or even let's say your dad...who would you look up to and why....

Here's the evidence...

Kobe has been accused for yrs of being everything under the sun...what is he's though is a world class cheater in his personal life ....he's been denied at least 5 MVP's by the media despite his 5 titles, he's been treated very poorly by the US Media by and large...

Timmy has been considered saintly the whole time Kobe's been considered the devil...but in his personal life things have been going on that makes Kobe look like an angel...Well here's what I've seen....

There seems to have been secret massive undercover brother activities going on for well over a decade
Parker was cucking a fellow teammate
Duncan was getting cucked
Now his wife says he Bi's as well ( and it's looking accurate)

I just wonder was Kobe really the bad guy here? If you had to choose a player to emulate in private personal life away from the court who would it be? A guy that cheats on his wife like eating skittles or a guy who's Bi and getting cucked and getting his money taken and given to another dude...

Leon Black
08-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Sup Cedric

92 Shoot em up
08-17-2013, 08:18 PM
Let's forget the names for a sec...and that they're basketball players...if these were friends of yours or even let's say your dad...who would you look up to and why....

Here's the evidence...

Kobe has been accused for yrs of being everything under the sun...what is he's though is a world class cheater in his personal life ....he's been denied at least 5 MVP's by the media despite his 5 titles, he's been treated very poorly by the US Media by and large...

Timmy has been considered saintly the whole time Kobe's been considered the devil...but in his personal life things have been going on that makes Kobe look like an angel...Well here's what I've seen....

There seems to have been secret massive undercover brother activities going on for well over a decade
Parker was cucking a fellow teammate
Duncan was getting cucked
Now his wife says he Bi's as well ( and it's looking accurate)

I just wonder was Kobe really the bad guy here? If you had to choose a player to emulate in private personal life away from the court who would it be? A guy that cheats on his wife like eating skittles or a guy who's Bi and getting cucked and getting his money taken and given to another dude...

Sup Cedric

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2013, 11:21 PM
Sup Cedric

you cock sucking faggot....remember I took your faggot ass in off the streets when you was turning tricks....I will send your gay ass back to suck Spur fan dick....

Leon Black
08-18-2013, 12:15 AM
you cock sucking faggot....remember I took your faggot ass in off the streets when you was turning tricks....I will send your gay ass back to suck Spur fan dick....

:sleep

Leetonidas
08-18-2013, 12:16 AM
:lol chucking rapist

Sean Cagney
08-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Yup like dude above, a guy who rapes white girls in Colorodo and flies overseas to get some PED's, great damn role model!!!!!!!!

92 Shoot em up
08-18-2013, 01:41 AM

Sup Cedric

Rogue
08-18-2013, 08:56 PM
This thread might be the first one made by Kool that doesn't suck since he dropped that Gordon Liu avatar imho. It's really an interesting question imho, why is Kobe always portrayed as a devil by the media who often make Duncan look like a saint? Duncan's lukeware personality might be a decent explanation imho. Dude barely says anything towards the media who're all so adept at carping on people's speech. Duncan never leaves them no fodder to chew so they don't bother to even mention him, even after he got exposed as a bi, to the media Duncan appears to be the least trollable guy in the NBA.

While Kobe is the exact opposite. He plays in LA and has a loose mouth, so he easily becomes the target for the media to extract news from, and he never lets them down. No one is perfect and I don't think there's such a big moral gap between Kobe and Duncan, it's just the disparity between their personalities that makes the difference imho

DMC
08-18-2013, 09:03 PM
Duncan has a degree in psychology from Wake Forest. Kobe has a HS diploma. One you can troll, one you cannot.

Koolaid_Man
08-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Duncan has a degree in psychology from Wake Forest. Kobe has a HS diploma. One you can troll, one you cannot.

^:lmao easy degree to get...:lmao@homosexual psychology :lmao@still made FAR less money career wise...Kobe has 5 titles and is making in 1 yr what Duncan will make in three....:lol

lefty
08-19-2013, 02:37 AM
At least Duncan didnt rapERIOD !

Vash StampedE
08-19-2013, 03:59 AM
At least we don't have a Kobe on our team. I believe that goes for fans of other teams as well.

TDMVPDPOY
08-19-2013, 05:25 AM
at leasts duncan didnt lose half

at leasts he didnt go begging for his wife back for forgiveness
lol payout to victim
lol buying wife ring
lol begging

AchillesHeel
08-19-2013, 08:02 AM
At least you can look up to Timmy as he's never raped people, Kirby on the other hand(admittedly) cheats on his wife and rapes people. Who wants to look up to a rapist? Do you want your kids to be rapists as well?

Rogue
08-19-2013, 05:19 PM
Nor would I want any kid of mine to become a combo of cuck and fag though, even if I weren't a celibate and had some kids someday. Duncan and Kobe are equally as bad as role models in the real life but at least Duncan doesn't have such strong interest in showing off his ass as much as Kobe does. A still tongue makes a wise head imho.