PDA

View Full Version : Would Ray Allen....

gospursgojas
07-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Turn his back on the Sonics???

Since he commited to the Sonics, he has seen his center (that in times, looked like there could be some potential), his head coach, and his back up point guard lost to free agency. Now RadMan says he wants to start or be traded.
The Sonics are almost at a point of rebuilding.

Players can't officially sign untill the 22nd, and now with lawyers still smoothing out the new CBA that date may be extended. Do you think Ray Allen will do the unthinkable and go back on his word???

We all know what a baby he is....

Just something I was thinking about....What do you guys think???

P.S
I just noticed that this probally belongs in the NBA forum, you can move it if you want Kori...my bad

timvp
07-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Ray Allen is all about money. The Sonics offered him the most and he took it.

He won't change his mind ... unless he can find a place where he can make even more money.

King
07-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Which he probably can't this year, with all the commitments being made. Unless all other teams pulled offers, too.

Duncanoypi
07-21-2005, 12:17 AM

He won't change his mind ... unless he can find a place where he can make even more money.

Boozer anyone? :elephant

Horry For 3!
07-21-2005, 02:20 AM
imagine him going to the freakin cavs (only cuz it seems like they getting everyone this season) for 1.5 mill a season

that would suck ass
:lol right.

DesiSpur_21
07-21-2005, 03:14 AM

Yeah, He knew this was his last chance to make big bucks and played his ass-out. He's not gonna put up same numbers again ever in his career from now on.