PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Which team will win a championship first? Lakers, Spurs, or Mavericks?

Thebesteva
08-19-2013, 11:40 PM
Personally, I think we all know which team will rise from the depths soon. But I am curious to see what you cuckers think.

So which team will be the first to win it from this year moving forward? In other words, if someone was holding a gun to your head and you had to be honest, not the team you want to win but the team you know has the best chance, who would you vote for?

CitizenDwayne
08-19-2013, 11:45 PM
None really seem to have many young stars in the making (with Leonard being the exception).

But I can see the Lakers pulling something out of their ass to put them back in contention.

So, I voted Spurs.

Thebesteva
08-19-2013, 11:46 PM
None really seem to have many young stars in the making (with Leonard being the exception).

But I can see the Lakers pulling something out of their ass to put them back in contention.

So, I voted Spurs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6UqrTpxwY

spurraider21
08-20-2013, 12:12 AM
i dont think the spurs have to "rise from the depths" since they are right there. they're the the only team from that group that is guaranteed to at least be in contention in the near future.

mavs last, though. they're not going to get another dirk, and have nobody in the making there

Katherine Robinson
08-20-2013, 12:38 AM
It will be the Los Angeles Lakers if the Spurs do not win next season.

Thebesteva
08-20-2013, 12:45 AM
i dont think the spurs have to "rise from the depths" since they are right there. they're the the only team from that group that is guaranteed to at least be in contention in the near future.

mavs last, though. they're not going to get another dirk, and have nobody in the making there

I was referring to the Lakers about 'rising from the depths', your mamma so fat Spurraider that not even Dora can explore her

Leon Black
08-20-2013, 12:47 AM
Who was the last one of those three to ring? I'll take them

whitemamba
08-20-2013, 12:50 AM

mah nigga

Thebesteva
08-20-2013, 01:14 AM

I read all your posts in Leon's voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPZYAg-40N4

AchillesHeel
08-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Spurs have the highest chance while the other two are a wash.

Spurs will be relevant at least for 2 more years (with the current roster), after that I'd say the Lakers would be the favorite as Kirby retires and big FAs would actually want to come there to play.

Thebesteva
08-20-2013, 02:19 AM
Spurs have the highest chance while the other two are a wash.

Spurs will be relevant at least for 2 more years (with the current roster), after that I'd say the Lakers would be the favorite as Kirby retires and big FAs would actually want to come there to play.

Nice sig of Lebron displaying his beta maleness....I just dont get this new generation. They have the ability to dominate and intimidate but they chose to make every Americans nightmare come true...they turned basketball into soccer.

AchillesHeel
08-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Agree man, he softly fell on the floor and acted like he tore his acl or some shit, funny as fuck :lol

AchillesHeel
08-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Rose alpha as fuck, didn't even look back after Lebron flew the fuck off him to the sidelines :lol

spurraider21
08-20-2013, 02:53 AM
I was referring to the Lakers about 'rising from the depths', your mamma so fat Spurraider that not even Dora can explore her

fsho

Thebesteva
08-20-2013, 02:59 AM
fsho

Your mamma so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing

Thebesteva
08-20-2013, 03:01 AM
Rose alpha as fuck, didn't even look back after Lebron flew the fuck off him to the sidelines :lol

I just dont get it..and its not LeBlowJob alone. What about Blake Griffin? The guy is an absolute monster, he looks tough as nails and looks like a dude that can fuck shit up. Instead, he decides to fall to the ground like an Eyetalian soccer player when u press up on him a little. This game has gone to hell.

BTW, have u noticed at how the black culture and music in general has gotten softer over time, that the athletes have followed in the same footsteps as well? Gangster rap (MJ, Charles Oakley days), Rap (Kobe and TD days), and of course club music hip hop (LBJ and Griffin)

Michael Jordan.
08-20-2013, 07:26 AM
Spurs probably. The only way the Minnesota Lakers would be halfway relevant anytime soon is if Kirby retired, Jim Buss gave up ownership, or they moved to the East.

AchillesHeel
08-20-2013, 08:17 AM
I just dont get it..and its not LeBlowJob alone. What about Blake Griffin? The guy is an absolute monster, he looks tough as nails and looks like a dude that can fuck shit up. Instead, he decides to fall to the ground like an Eyetalian soccer player when u press up on him a little. This game has gone to hell.

BTW, have u noticed at how the black culture and music in general has gotten softer over time, that the athletes have followed in the same footsteps as well? Gangster rap (MJ, Charles Oakley days), Rap (Kobe and TD days), and of course club music hip hop (LBJ and Griffin)

Agree, rap used to be about competition, niggas weren't teaming up just to sell their merchandise, it was about one rapper trying to be better than the rest, it went from "Hit em' up" to "no new friends" much like it went from MJ to Lebronze teaming up with 2 HOFs + adding the greatest 3PT shooter(who took less cash to play with his "rivals").

Bill_Brasky
08-20-2013, 09:20 AM
I think the Cowbo.....I mean Lakers aren't doin shit anytime soon. Mavs got a better shot than them imo even with old ass Dirk.

ambchang
08-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Personally, I think we all know which team will rise from the depths soon. But I am curious to see what you cuckers think.

So which team will be the first to win it from this year moving forward? In other words, if someone was holding a gun to your head and you had to be honest, not the team you want to win but the team you know has the best chance, who would you vote for?

I guess I have to ask, what is the point of putting that gun to my head, and what are the consequences? If I got the answer wrong, will said person come back and shoot me? I just don't really understand what the real threat is for me to just throw up a random answer.

Phillip
08-20-2013, 10:01 AM
*sigh*

Lakers

i fully expect them to magically pull off a 4 way trade where they get carmello anthony, kyrie irving, and derrick rose in exchange for 2nd round draft picks and steve blake.

Michael Jordan.
08-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Bynumite - What happened to your thread faggot? :lol

Rogue
08-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Mavs were the last team to win the NBA championship before the Miami dominance began, but we're probably not gonna win a championship anytime soon tbh. Each of the 3 will begin searching for a new franchise player with Kobe/Duncan/Dirk retiring soon but the Lakers will be more likely to get one sooner than Mavs and Spurs due to the attractiveness of the LA city. Spurs will remain a playoff team in the post-duncan era with an all role players squad, but it'd be impossible for this team to win a championship the 04' pistons way in the league that's so rigged and so star-oriented. While the Mavs will be tied to mediocrity for years to come with Dirk gone.

Arnold Toht
08-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Kobe already has the 2015 title locked in. Question is, will we take 2016 as well?

AchillesHeel
08-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Kobe already has the 2015 title locked in. Question is, will we take 2016 as well?

Lakers will not win another championship until Kirby retires/is no longer 1st option. Lakers are not winning another title with Kirby as the FMVP.

DMC
08-20-2013, 11:16 PM
mah nigga

lol you and that stupid monkey don't remember it was the Mavs.

DMC
08-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Your mamma so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and its still printing

When did you press "print" and what type of printer are you using?

elmanutres
08-20-2013, 11:38 PM
as of now, spurs.Lakers wont win squat soon, maybe they might pull some moves but they got jim buss at the helm, i'm not sure if he can pull the strings like his daddy did. as for the mavs. they will not be relevant for the next couple years. But the bank of cuban is one of the best so they might pull some FA moves in the future also.

Arnold Toht
08-20-2013, 11:39 PM
Spurs probably. The only way the Minnesota Lakers would be halfway relevant anytime soon is if Kirby retired, Jim Buss gave up ownership, or they moved to the East.

:lol dumbfuck acting like it ain't the bright lights in LA
:lol moving east