PDA

View Full Version : So the GOP nominated this knuckle dragger as the candidate for the NJ senate seat?

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2013, 08:57 PM
nee9o25-sbA

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao Chris Christie's fat ass begrudgingly endorsing this guy over his friend Booker in preparation for the 2016 primary.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-20-2013, 09:03 PM
lol the beginning clip where Bobby Jindal says "It's time to stop being the stupid party!"

Maybe he should perform an exorcism on it.

ElNono
08-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Booker has that shit on lock, tbh... Would be pretty stupid for Christie to not endorse him, even though he's a lame duck candidate.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2013, 07:04 AM
Booker has that shit on lock, tbh... Would be pretty stupid for Christie to not endorse him, even though he's a lame duck candidate.
:lol the look on Christie's face during the endorsement was priceless, it was so obvious he would have rather been anywhere but there.

:lol Christie trying to promote the image he doesn't care what people think about him when everything he does is calculated based on how people will react to it

DMC
08-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Sup DoK. You should run for office tbh

symple19
08-21-2013, 01:15 PM
I would pay money to see DoK campaign at a southern, christian, veterans event of some sort

baseline bum
08-21-2013, 02:02 PM
I would pay money to see DoK campaign at a southern, christian, veterans event of some sort

LOL when he'd bring Fred Phelps on stage and commend him for his actual belief. Could rail against jeebotardism and Obama phones at the same time to piss everyone off.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2013, 06:29 PM
Getting the votes of veterans would be fuckin easy. If Dick Cheney could somehow convince dumbshits like spursncowboys that he actually cares about them and that's why he sends them to Iraq to die, I could do the same. Veterans are one of the dumbest most easily brainwashable groups of people in the country, right up there was Christians. When you get a veteran who's also Christian, they're especially empty-headed and easy to brainwash.

DMC
08-21-2013, 06:32 PM
Getting the votes of veterans would be fuckin easy. If Dick Cheney could somehow convince dumbshits like spursncowboys that he actually cares about them and that's why he sends them to Iraq to die, I could do the same. Veterans are one of the dumbest most easily brainwashable groups of people in the country, right up there was Christians. When you get a veteran who's also Christian, they're especially empty-headed and easy to brainwash.
I think a round of birdshot to the face would do it. He shot an attorney and they're best friends now.

ElNono
08-21-2013, 09:30 PM

Don't forget the welfare... free VA!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-21-2013, 09:53 PM
Yup. Military vets looooooooove their welfare. All those pussies who get PTSD after killing people isn't all it's cracked up to be vote based on who can give them the most free psychiatry appointments where they can talk about their feelings.

BUMP
08-23-2013, 08:09 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4544764/jason-witten-no-helmet-o.gif

spursncowboys
08-24-2013, 11:34 PM
I would expect moron cowards like DOK to think this shit. But I didn't think you were so stupid. So what is VA have to do with welfare?

spursncowboys
08-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Yup. Military vets looooooooove their welfare. All those pussies who get PTSD after killing people isn't all it's cracked up to be vote based on who can give them the most free psychiatry appointments where they can talk about their feelings.
:lol coward. I love the idea that you can only express this kind of stuff anonymously online. You have to sit through all the people around you talk good about the military while you just sit there planning your next cowardly post online. You're probably that dude that plays games online dropping ****** left and right.

Bill_Brasky
08-24-2013, 11:46 PM
:lol coward. I love the idea that you can only express this kind of stuff anonymously online. You have to sit through all the people around you talk good about the military while you just sit there planning your next cowardly post online. You're probably that dude that plays games online dropping ****** left and right.
......he said through an anonymous online account.

baseline bum
08-24-2013, 11:48 PM

robinlopez.gif

ElNono
08-24-2013, 11:53 PM
I would expect moron cowards like DOK to think this shit. But I didn't think you were so stupid. So what is VA have to do with welfare?

What do you mean what does it have to do? Taxpayer funded care, including the government negotiating lower rates for drugs and everything else. That it goes to servicemen and not the poor doesn't make it any less of a welfare program.

His argument is what could have he said to convince military servicemen to vote for him. I don't think saying he plans to defund the VA is going to get him too far, tbh.

spursncowboys
08-25-2013, 12:03 AM
What do you mean what does it have to do? Taxpayer funded care, including the government negotiating lower rates for drugs and everything else. That it goes to servicemen and not the poor doesn't make it any less of a welfare program.

His argument is what could have he said to convince military servicemen to vote for him. I don't think saying he plans to defund the VA is going to get him too far, tbh.
what? what exactly do you think the va does?
FTR I pay for my healthcare, which has increased over 300% in the past few years. I also do not get to opt out. It's called Tri-care. Most place won't accept it and most of the time, everything is done my medical officers who couldn't be doctors so they joined the medical corps.
I think you are referring to the disability payments for veterans though. Is that what you are talking about?

BTW you know his garbage is just that. nonsensical and vile. Don't act like there was any logic to it except to incite. So if you want to play along, then just admit it. Say you are a POS who wants to be accepted by scum.

spursncowboys
08-25-2013, 12:05 AM
I don't have to save my views for an online website.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 12:21 AM
what? what exactly do you think the va does?
FTR I pay for my healthcare, which has increased over 300% in the past few years. I also do not get to opt out. It's called Tri-care. Most place won't accept it and most of the time, everything is done my medical officers who couldn't be doctors so they joined the medical corps.
I think you are referring to the disability payments for veterans though. Is that what you are talking about?

Veterans with a 50% or higher service-connected disability as determined by a VA regional office “rating board” (e.g., losing a limb in battle, PTSD, etc.) are provided comprehensive care and medication at no charge. Veterans with lesser qualifying factors who exceed a pre-defined income threshold have to make co-payments for care for non-service-connected ailments and pay $9 per 30-day supply for each prescription medication. VA dental and nursing home care benefits are more restricted.

No copayment is required for VA services for veterans with military-related medical conditions. VA-recognized service-connected disabilities include problems that started or were aggravated due to military service. Veteran service organizations such as the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and Disabled American Veterans, as well as state-operated Veterans Affairs offices and County Veteran Service Officers (CVSO), have been known to assist veterans in the process of getting care from the VA.

The VA 2014 Budget request for 2014 is $152.7 billion. This includes $66.5 billion in discretionary resources and $86.1 billion in mandatory funding. The discretionary budget request represents an increase of $2.7 billion, or 4.3 percent, over the 2013 enacted level.

That's welfare (and FWIW, I'm glad they have it). I wish Medicare/Medicaid could go negotiate with drug companies for rates like the VA does.

BTW you know his garbage is just that. nonsensical and vile. Don't act like there was any logic to it except to incite. So if you want to play along, then just admit it. Say you are a POS who wants to be accepted by scum.

I don't know about that. He might be trolling, but I wouldn't doubt he feels that way, tbh...

spursncowboys
08-25-2013, 12:43 AM
Veterans with a 50% or higher service-connected disability as determined by a VA regional office “rating board” (e.g., losing a limb in battle, PTSD, etc.) are provided comprehensive care and medication at no charge. Veterans with lesser qualifying factors who exceed a pre-defined income threshold have to make co-payments for care for non-service-connected ailments and pay $9 per 30-day supply for each prescription medication. VA dental and nursing home care benefits are more restricted.

No copayment is required for VA services for veterans with military-related medical conditions. VA-recognized service-connected disabilities include problems that started or were aggravated due to military service. Veteran service organizations such as the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, and Disabled American Veterans, as well as state-operated Veterans Affairs offices and County Veteran Service Officers (CVSO), have been known to assist veterans in the process of getting care from the VA.

The VA 2014 Budget request for 2014 is $152.7 billion. This includes $66.5 billion in discretionary resources and $86.1 billion in mandatory funding. The discretionary budget request represents an increase of $2.7 billion, or 4.3 percent, over the 2013 enacted level.

That's welfare (and FWIW, I'm glad they have it). I wish Medicare/Medicaid could go negotiate with drug companies for rates like the VA does.

That's not welfare. They have a service related disability, then absolutely they should be compensated. Since that is apart of the benefits for why they sign away eight years of their life, then it is a benefit. They paid for that.
You should look into what a 50% or higher service connected disability is. Also who determines it. Then ask any veteran, or read any article involving VA. Last I read, they fixed it by only taking under two years to start the pay.

I don't know about that. He might be trolling, but I wouldn't doubt he feels that way, tbh...
I think it's both. Either way, he's scum.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2013, 12:45 AM
lol spursncuckboys
lol butthurt I drop troofbombs about military welfare queens
lol divorced with 3 kids

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-25-2013, 12:47 AM
lol me drunk as hell
lol b out sto pound some nasty bitch i brought hom
lol godnyrgtibght

spursncowboys
08-25-2013, 12:48 AM
drink those three hard lemonades too fast?

ElNono
08-25-2013, 01:18 AM
That's not welfare. They have a service related disability, then absolutely they should be compensated. Since that is apart of the benefits for why they sign away eight years of their life, then it is a benefit. They paid for that.
You should look into what a 50% or higher service connected disability is. Also who determines it. Then ask any veteran, or read any article involving VA. Last I read, they fixed it by only taking under two years to start the pay.

No they didn't pay for that. Otherwise the taxpayer wouldn't be on the hook for $152 billion. It's welfare. You don't need to defend their entitlement to it, because I already said I'm glad they get it, as I think it's a worthwhile use of our taxes.

The word "welfare" has been demonized like crazy by certain people, but welfare comes in all sorts of shapes and forms, and not all of it is bad.

spursncowboys
08-25-2013, 11:42 AM
No they didn't pay for that. Otherwise the taxpayer wouldn't be on the hook for $152 billion. It's welfare. You don't need to defend their entitlement to it, because I already said I'm glad they get it, as I think it's a worthwhile use of our taxes.

The word "welfare" has been demonized like crazy by certain people, but welfare comes in all sorts of shapes and forms, and not all of it is bad.
They pay for their disability payment with their disabilities that they did not have prior to joining the military. Since they are employees for the government, it would only make sense that they are compensated through the govt. There is no comparison whatsoever of a war veteran and someone wanting healthcare without doing anything.
Weird how you think it is a good thing now, even though you thought it was a humorous comment to post towards DOK and give him fuel for his vile garbage.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 12:40 PM
They pay for their disability payment with their disabilities that they did not have prior to joining the military. Since they are employees for the government, it would only make sense that they are compensated through the govt.

They got paid for working for the government, just like any other employee gets paid for working for a company. Unlike any other company, they don't pay into an insurance towards disability. That's something entirely paid for by the government. It's obviously one of the perks the government offers for servicemem, and the funding comes from taxpayer money. It's an entitlement that government allocates funds for just like any other entitlement (like food stamps, etc).

There is no comparison whatsoever of a war veteran and someone wanting healthcare without doing anything.

Government disbursement on disability for non-servicemen comes from Social Security, a program people pay into. Medical care for those type of disabled come from Medicare, another program people pay into with their paychecks. That those programs might not be getting enough funds doesn't take from the fact that they're programs where people pay into throughout their lifes (paid-for programs). There's no such thing with the VA. It's a benefit afforded to servicemen that they never have to pay a penny into. A welfare program, basically.

Weird how you think it is a good thing now, even though you thought it was a humorous comment to post towards DOK and give him fuel for his vile garbage.

In the context of his premise, it makes complete sense. As a matter of fact, seeing your reaction, it's further confirmation that running on ending the VA entitlement is a losing proposition with vets. Much like messing with Medicare is with seniors.

boutons_deux
08-25-2013, 08:23 PM
New Jersey Senate Candidate To Single Mothers: Stop Relying On Food Stamps And Go To Work! (http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/08/24/2522701/jersey-senate-candidate-single-mothers-need-food-stamps/)

“We never had to have SNAP, when I was a kid,” Lonegan said during an appearance on Up with Steve Kornacki. “Ok, so, this thing that every single mother is the poster child for the welfare state is nonsense… I know a lot of single moms go out to work and do very, very well for themselves.”

Lonegan, who is the former New Jersey head for the Koch Brothers’ Americans for Prosperity, encouraged single mothers to roll up their sleeves and go to work, adding that free market policies and less government will free “individuals to achieve their best potential.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/08/24/2522701/jersey-senate-candidate-single-mothers-need-food-stamps/

ElNono
10-16-2013, 08:51 PM
Booker wins...

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/10/booker_vs_lonegan_county-by-county_voting_results_in_us_senate_election.html