PDA

View Full Version : Rate my fantasy team/10

Lincoln
08-21-2013, 01:43 AM
12 man league, ppr, had the first pick sadly. Drafted with some people who made some reaches so I got some nice picks IMO

QB-Andrew Luck (6th rounder lol)
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB- Chris Johnson
WR- Roddy White
WR- Dwayne Bowe
TE- Jason Witten
FLEX- Stevie Johnson (3rd straight year of taking him lol)
Defense- Arizona
K- Zurlein

Bench sucks dick:

BE- Kendall Wright
BE- Fred Davis
BE- Josh Gordon
BE- Bryce Brown
BE- Michael Bush
BE- Andy Dalton
BE- Leonard Hankerson

Almost went homer and picked RG3 in the 5th but went with Bowe instead and got Luck next round so it worked in the end. Drafting first sucks dick

Holden_Caulfield
08-21-2013, 02:40 AM
lol your team sucks, you shouldve drafted rg3 in the 5th.

That's Funked Up
08-21-2013, 08:00 AM
not so confident on AP at #1

Lincoln
08-21-2013, 08:31 AM

I wish I had gone 2nd at least. First you kinda have to choose AP. I am very high on Charles tho

Spur|n|Austin
08-21-2013, 10:57 PM
6/10 - could be dreadfully average or make a late playoff push if you stay injury free.

hehateme
08-22-2013, 04:40 PM
I like the Roddy White pick...if he was on another team not full of stacked receivers to lower his production. Did you pick your bench first before your kicker? 12 team leagues really suck that draft pool down so I would say look out for that first week and see who shines on the free agent lines and pick them up and lose one of the bench homers. Sorry, also wanted to point out that Arizona did a nice job against Dallas (even though Dallas would make a high school's defense look good). They may be a sleeper pick if they keep up their turnover +/-

J.T.
08-24-2013, 01:25 AM
I got Luck in like the 10th round last year. 6th is prob about right for this year. Chris Johnson is going to fuck you without lube all season tho tbh. Better pray Peterson puts up swole stats or you get the waiver pickup of the year. Rest of your team is ok and I agree with you that's a rough bench. If you have multiple starters on bye at the same time you gon lose that week.

I think Luck is a solid fantasy QB this year. They are going to try to manufacture a run game out of spamming screens and halfback check downs all year. It gon be raining yards after catch in Indy.

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-31-2013, 09:31 PM
Rank my team

10 team league

QB- Cam Newton
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- C.J. Spiller
TE- Dwayne Allen
Flex- MJD
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Reggie Wayne
K-Greg Zuerlein
Def- Indy....... yeah I know it was my last pick though

bench
RB- David Wilson
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Tavon Austin
TE- Jordan Cameron
QB- Andy Dalton
WR- Pierre Garcon

symple19
08-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Rank my team

10 team league

QB- Cam Newton
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- C.J. Spiller
TE- Dwayne Allen
Flex- MJD
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Reggie Wayne
K-Greg Zuerlein

bench
RB- David Wilson
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Tavon Austin
TE- Jordan Cameron
QB- Andy Dalton
WR- Pierre Garcon

6 team league? :lol

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-31-2013, 11:33 PM
6 team league? :lol

Blake
08-31-2013, 11:37 PM
Rank my team

10 team league

QB- Cam Newton
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- C.J. Spiller
TE- Dwayne Allen
Flex- MJD
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Reggie Wayne
K-Greg Zuerlein

bench
RB- David Wilson
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Tavon Austin
TE- Jordan Cameron
QB- Andy Dalton
WR- Pierre Garcon

I'd start Wilson ahead of Lynch, imo

J.T.
08-31-2013, 11:43 PM
I'd start Wilson ahead of Lynch, imo

This. Would also carefully look at the Colts matchups each week and see which the opposing defense gives up more to, WR or TE, and bench Allen or Wayne accordingly. Stacking players from the same team is only smart if one of them plays QB.

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-01-2013, 12:06 AM
This. Would also carefully look at the Colts matchups each week and see which the opposing defense gives up more to, WR or TE, and bench Allen or Wayne accordingly. Stacking players from the same team is only smart if one of them plays QB.

Yeah thats what I plan on doing. I really only have Allen and Wayne in because its the Raiders.

Raven
09-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Rank my team

10 team league

QB- Cam Newton
RB- Marshawn Lynch
RB- C.J. Spiller
TE- Dwayne Allen
Flex- MJD
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Reggie Wayne
K-Greg Zuerlein

bench
RB- David Wilson
WR- Dwayne Bowe
WR- Tavon Austin
TE- Jordan Cameron
QB- Andy Dalton
WR- Pierre Garcon

spiller AND lynch AND mjd? props tbh

The Reckoning
09-01-2013, 08:20 AM
10 team league

QB - Colin Kaepernick
WR - Randall Cobb
WR - Roddy White
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Marshawn Lynch
TE - Jermichael Finley
Flex - Eddie Lacy
K - Phil Dawson
Def - Seattle

bench
QB - Andrew Luck
WR - Golden Tate
TE - Zach Sudfeld
RB - Knowshon Moreno
RB - Joique Bell
WR - Justin Blackmon

thispego
09-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Fuck you hunter!

I dominated my local 10 team draft last night. Standard scoring, non-ppr, I had last pick

10 Trent Richardson, Cle RB
11 A.J. Green, Cin WR
30 David Wilson, NYG RB
31 Roddy White, Atl WR
50 Eddie Lacy, GB RB
51 Victor Cruz, NYG WR
70 Tony Romo, Dal QB
71 Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
90 Daryl Richardson, StL RB
91 Bengals D/ST D/ST
110 Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB
111 Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
130 Michael Floyd, Ari WR
131 Blair Walsh, Min K
150 Kenbrell Thompkins, NE WR
151 Zach Sudfeld, NE TE

thispego
09-02-2013, 05:14 PM
10 team league

QB - Colin Kaepernick
WR - Randall Cobb
WR - Roddy White
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Marshawn Lynch
TE - Jermichael Finley
Flex - Eddie Lacy
K - Phil Dawson
Def - Seattle

bench
QB - Andrew Luck
WR - Golden Tate
TE - Zach Sudfeld
RB - Knowshon Moreno
RB - Joique Bell
WR - Justin Blackmon
Nah you have the best team you bastard. Why don't you take Hakeem nicks off my hands? Sudfeld for nicks?

The Reckoning
09-02-2013, 06:44 PM
Nah you have the best team you bastard. Why don't you take Hakeem nicks off my hands? Sudfeld for nicks?

damn pegoretti why do you have so many receivers??? rofl. that deal sounds tantalizing tbh, but i already have the two best set of receivers in the league and solid flex options.

sudfeld has hernandez's role this season so he'll blow it up imo. with welker gone, he'lll only get more looks. the only other TE i have is jermichael finley and he's an underachiever. i like to have atleast two at every position and then a couple of stashees.

lemme see how lacy performs the first game.

thispego
09-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Aight aight.

Do I have too many wide receivers? In our league or my local? In my local we get to start two flex players 8D

The Reckoning
09-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Aight aight.

Do I have too many wide receivers? In our league or my local? In my local we get to start two flex players 8D

im talking our league. bell is a good stash, but you really need another TE. id consider dumping one of your extra wideouts for pettigrew or julius thomas (he's the new starting TE for the broncos).

or just keep trading lol. but you know our league and trades...

thispego
09-02-2013, 07:47 PM
Yeah trades are non-existent. Bell is more than a stash, he talkin about a week 2 return already. I'd like to turn nicks into a decent backup te but I think Cameron is gonna be my guy all year. Nicks is one guy I don't ever see myself playing, I just don't trust him anymore. I will wait and see who is more valuable between Vincent brown and Michael Floyd

The Reckoning
09-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Yeah trades are non-existent. Bell is more than a stash, he talkin about a week 2 return already. I'd like to turn nicks into a decent backup te but I think Cameron is gonna be my guy all year. Nicks is one guy I don't ever see myself playing, I just don't trust him anymore. I will wait and see who is more valuable between Vincent brown and Michael Floyd

honestly that was me and fitzgerald last year. i think i ended up benching him towards the end because he pissed me off. same with finley....

only reason why i made it to the finals was because i drafted RGIII and handcuffed the entire redskins offense to him after i got chris johnson off my hands :lol.

kamikazi_player
09-02-2013, 11:58 PM
My team looks pretty shitty.

10 team league. I had the 8th pick

QB-Peyton Manning
RB1-Jamall Charles
RB2-Ryan Mathews
WR1-Dez Bryant
WR2-Victor Cruz
Flex-Hakeen Nicks
TE-Jason Witten
K-Dan Bailey
Def-New England Patriots

Bench:
RB-Ronnie Hillman
WR-Miles Austin
RB-Daryl Richardson
RB-Isaiah Peid
RB-Daniel Thomas
QB-Carson Palmer(:lol I regret this pick)

J.T.
09-03-2013, 12:40 AM

QB-Peyton Manning
RB1-Jamall Charles
RB2-Ryan Mathews
WR1-Dez Bryant
WR2-Victor Cruz
Flex-Hakeen Nicks
TE-Jason Witten
K-Dan Bailey
Def-New England Patriots

Bench:
RB-Ronnie Hillman
WR-Miles Austin
RB-Daryl Richardson
RB-Isaiah Peid
RB-Daniel Thomas

You drafted too many Cowboys. Never stack players from the same team unless one of them plays QB.

kamikazi_player
09-03-2013, 12:44 AM
You drafted too many Cowboys. Never stack players from the same team unless one of them plays QB.
:lol I was just telling my friends that half my team is either cowboys/giants players :lol. I have too many players having bye weeks on week 9 and 11. I have to make some trades or get rid of whatever rbs are shitty.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 02:46 AM
10 man PPR league... had top pick, meh

QB - Russell Wilson (I'm higher on him than most, but w/e)
RB - Adrian Peterson
RB - Maurice Jones-Drew
WR - Jordy Nelson
WR - Steve Smith
TE - Jordan Cameron
Flex - Chris Johnson
K - who cares, have Seabass for now
Def - Browns

Bench

QB - Jay Cutler
RB - Rashard Mendenahall
WR - Josh Gordon
WR - Mike Williams
WR - Kenny Britt
TE - Rob Gronkowski (was my 4th round pick, i'm willing to wait a few weeks. felt like i couldn't pass up on him there, makes my starters look a lot weaker than they are atm)

went rb-rb-rb to start, seeing as i wouldn't pick again until pick 40, and i didn't expect any decent RB to fall. was planning on going WR-WR at the round 4/5 turn, but i had told myself that if gronk was there, i wouldn't pass up on him. jordan cameron makes for a solid replacement for the first couple of weeks or so. sort of makes my WR cast weak, but i'm hoping one of the dudes on my bench steps up.

Spur|n|Austin
09-03-2013, 10:07 AM
12 man league - I had the 4th pick:

QB - Matthew Stafford
RB1 - Ray Rice
RB2 - David Wilson
WR1 - Julio Jones
WR2 - Marques Colston
WR3 - Antonio Brown
TE - Jared Cook
W/R/T - Giovani Bernard
W/R/T - Brian Hartline

K - Matt Prater
DEF - Denver

B - Mark Ingram
B - Justin Blackmon
B - Andy Dalton
B - Coby Fleener
B - Chris Givens
B - Bernard Pierce
B - Aaron Dobson

Seventyniner
09-03-2013, 10:19 AM
10 man league, 5th pick, passing TDs worth 6, INT worth -2

QB - Drew Brees
RB1 - Reggie Bush
RB2 - Ryan Mathews
WR1 - Dez Bryant
WR2 - Randall Cobb
W/R - Danny Amendola
TE - Jared Cook

K - Phil Dawson
DEF - Broncos

B - Andrew Luck
B - Lamar Miller
B - Rashard Mendenhall
B - Kenny Britt
B - Mike Williams

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 10:38 AM
10 man league, 5th pick, passing TDs worth 6, INT worth -2

QB - Drew Brees
RB1 - Reggie Bush
RB2 - Ryan Mathews
WR1 - Dez Bryant
WR2 - Randall Cobb
W/R - Danny Amendola
TE - Jared Cook

K - Phil Dawson
DEF - Broncos

B - Andrew Luck
B - Lamar Miller
B - Rashard Mendenhall
B - Kenny Britt
B - Mike Williams

if you had 5th pick, you probably could have landed brees in the 2nd and gotten somebody more reliable than bush in the 1st. you will need a bit of luck from your rb2 but at least you have 3 candidates (Mathews, Miller, Mendenhall) and hopefully one of them will pan

Blake
09-03-2013, 10:47 AM
8 man league I had top pick

QB Ryan Tannehill
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Cedric Benson
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Danny Amendola
WR Wes Welker
TE Tim Tebow
K David Akers
DEF Syria

BEN Graham Harrell
BEN Vince young
BEN Davone Bess
BEN Chad Henne
BEN John F Manziel
BEN Jevan Snead
BEN Ryan Leaf
BEN Matt Jones
BEN Baker Mayfield

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 10:51 AM
8 man league I had top pick

QB Ryan Tannehill
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Cedric Benson
WR Michael Crabtree
WR Danny Amendola
WR Wes Welker
TE Tim Tebow
K David Akers
DEF Syria

BEN Graham Harrell
BEN Vince young
BEN Davone Bess
BEN Chad Henne
BEN John F Manziel
BEN Jevan Snead
BEN Ryan Leaf
BEN Matt Jones
BEN Baker Mayfield

:lol

if its a keeper league manziel is lookin' good

Seventyniner
09-03-2013, 01:10 PM
if you had 5th pick, you probably could have landed brees in the 2nd and gotten somebody more reliable than bush in the 1st. you will need a bit of luck from your rb2 but at least you have 3 candidates (Mathews, Miller, Mendenhall) and hopefully one of them will pan

I agree. Rodgers is almost as good in a pass TD = 6 pts league, and I overprioritized him and Brees. The league went crazy on RBs in general (even more than normal), with 2 players taking 4 RBs before they took anything else.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 01:24 PM
I agree. Rodgers is almost as good in a pass TD = 6 pts league, and I overprioritized him and Brees. The league went crazy on RBs in general (even more than normal), with 2 players taking 4 RBs before they took anything else.
I personally have Brees-Manning-Rodgers, and in pass TD = 6 pts league Brees is even more valuable, but its usually a better bet to wait on a qb if unsure. It's no wonder RB's fly off though. In a given NFL week with 4 teams on a bye, there are 28 starting running backs. in a 10 man league, you have anywhere between 40-50 running backs owned. its simple math, you gotta grab them while you can

Blake
09-03-2013, 01:35 PM
I personally have Brees-Manning-Rodgers, and in pass TD = 6 pts league Brees is even more valuable, but its usually a better bet to wait on a qb if unsure. It's no wonder RB's fly off though. In a given NFL week with 4 teams on a bye, there are 28 starting running backs. in a 10 man league, you have anywhere between 40-50 running backs owned. its simple math, you gotta grab them while you can

depends where you draft. If I'm late first round- early second, I'm taking top receiver + QB almost every time.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 01:38 PM
depends where you draft. If I'm late first round- early second, I'm taking top receiver + QB almost every time.

who is your rb2 and rb3 in that scenario, give or take. what caliber player you looking at?

Blake
09-03-2013, 02:14 PM
who is your rb2 and rb3 in that scenario, give or take. what caliber player you looking at?

In a ten team league, the top twenty are most likely gone, so this year, I'd be looking at DmC or Mark Ingram/Darren Sproles territory.

If I thought that everyone was set on their rb1 and 2, I might wait again until 5th round to take rbs, taking TE and WR2 in third and fourth.

Seventyniner
09-03-2013, 02:46 PM
By the time I drafted in the 2nd round (16th pick), 12 RBs were off the board (Brees, Rodgers, and Calvin Johnson being the other picks). The projections I used had Dez as the clear #2 WR so I went for it rather than take RB #13.

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Valid points across, but I think its undeniable that you are more likely to find viable starting WR's/QB's/TE's in rounds 5-10 than you are with RB's

Seventyniner
09-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Valid points across, but I think its undeniable that you are more likely to find viable starting WR's/QB's/TE's in rounds 5-10 than you are with RB's

TE, definitely. WR, depends on what the other owners are drafting. QB, depends on who is gone and to a lesser extent the pass TD = 6 points thing. I admit that I made a mistake taking Brees so high. It also depends on whether you plan on riding your stars every week regardless of matchups (meaning you'd rather have a top-heavy team) or if you plan to take advantage of bad defenses (meaning you'd rather have your talent spread out and need a deeper bench).

Trill Clinton
09-03-2013, 04:47 PM
my yahoo league. standard ppr. pick#8 in 10 man league

qb- matt ryan
wr- larry fitzgerald
wr- mike wallace
wr- antonio brown
rb- marshawn lynch
rb- alfred morris
te- kyle rudolph
def- cincinnati
k- sebastian janikowski

bench-maurice jones-drew
bench- darren mcfadden
bench- giovanni bernard
bench- stevie johnson
bench- vincent brown
bench- joe flacco

espn, flex, ppr 10 man league #7 pick

qb- cam newton
rb- jamaal charles
rb- alfred morris
wr- roddy white
wr- marques colston
te- jimmy graham
flex-michael floyd
def-steelers
k- matt bryant

bench- rob gronkowski
bench- andrew luck
bench- rueben randle
bench- kenny britt
bench- christine michael

The Reckoning
09-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Aight aight.

'

brah i told you to pick up thomas. now 4cc ninjad him off waivers after the broncos game.

That's Funked Up
09-08-2013, 12:16 PM

well he just told me to shut the fuck up

kamikazi_player
09-19-2013, 01:19 AM

QB-Peyton Manning
RB1-Jamall Charles
RB2-Ryan Mathews
WR1-Dez Bryant
WR2-Victor Cruz
Flex-Hakeen Nicks
TE-Jason Witten
K-Dan Bailey
Def-New England Patriots

Bench:
RB-Ronnie Hillman
WR-Miles Austin
RB-Daryl Richardson
RB-Isaiah Peid
RB-Daniel Thomas
I can't believe this team is averaging 150 points per game. It is a PPR league, but for the first week i almost had 170 points

spurraider21
09-19-2013, 01:23 AM
lol homer picks. palmer looking like a good qb2 tbh

kamikazi_player
09-19-2013, 02:10 AM
I actually dropped him for RG3 from FA. I admit most of my players are cowboys players, but i'm still winnin :hat