PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: Thread

Leetonidas
08-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Did his neighbors finally hear Katie-girl "falling down the stairs?" Where has the parrot been lately?

Arnold Toht
08-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Old man needs some rest, give him a break, Lee. Thread is a part-timer but when he's in, he's in for the g-spot as evident when he posted 3000 in a matter of weeks. He'll be back in here pushing spurfan shit in when they lose to the Heat again.

Rogue
08-21-2013, 08:08 PM
Old man needs some rest, give him a break, Lee. Thread is a part-timer but when he's in, he's in for the g-spot as evident when he posted 3000 in a matter of weeks. He'll be back in here pushing spurfan shit in when they lose to the Heat again.
Agree, my friend needs some rest and he's currently enjoying the break that he urgently needs and well deserves. He's still reading the board I think, albeit not posting, and that's why I keep updating my "goddess" story for him to read, on a daily basis. My mentor is really disappointed with the slackness of this website during the offseason. I also feel disappointed but I'm still posting, and updating my story everyday. I'm gonna keep writing the story because I'm really so absorbed in it that I can hardly stop, and that I feel I owe this to him, to my mentor who gave me the inspiration and the courage in the first place.