PDA

View Full Version : NBA: What White Woman In Her Right Mind Would.....

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Divorce a 7 foot, college educated, light-skinned, RICH, world famous, multiple NBA Citizenship award winning All-Star...:lol

I just don't get it...if he's so upstanding and there are no issues with his character....how does this happen....you mean to tell me she's just going to give it all up for no apparent deal breaking reason at all? Just wake up one day and go file for divorce? Listen I could see if this was sista...because sistas can be ornery, high-maintenance, mean-spirited, and will cut your ass even with a plastic butter knife...but white women are so docile, meek, kind, giving, sharing, accommodating, will let you do anything to their bodies...

I'm telling you fellas something is going on here that would make this woman give up millions on the table and just go file for divorce..this makes no sense what-so-ever....I think your hero has some major skeletons he's hiding some explosive shit in the closet...

pretty soon She's going to be cleaning out her closet..and I for one will be on stand-by patiently waiting....get ready Spur fan:

RQ9_TKayu9s

AchillesHeel
08-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Maybe because she was cheating on Timmy? She used Timmy's money to buy some ****** a gym, obviously, with Tim being smarter than your average NBA player, that bitch ain't getting shit from the divorce.

Kool Bob Love
08-21-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm Mr. Me Too

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221153 (http://http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221153)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJjqApa3e0

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Maybe because she was cheating on Timmy? She used Timmy's money to buy some ****** a gym, obviously, with Tim being smarter than your average NBA player, that bitch ain't getting shit from the divorce.

^ none of that makes sense...so why would she cheat...is his dick like a cocktail mini? :lol So she used a small portion (not even 100k) to buy her man a gym and forfeited tens of millions in the process....naaah dude has some serious issues going on for her to do this...and I believe the issues are likely of a homosexual nature

ohmwrecker
08-21-2013, 12:24 PM
and I believe the issues are likely of a homosexual nature

Well, that's where your mind goes in most cases. We can't really rely on your opinion as being credible, now can we?

McGusto55
08-21-2013, 12:25 PM
^ none of that makes sense...so why would she cheat...is his dick like a cocktail mini? :lol So she used a small portion (not even 100k) to buy her man a gym and forfeited tens of millions in the process....naaah dude has some serious issues going on for her to do this...and I believe the issues are likely of a homosexual nature
Bitch you just want any reason to talk shit...punk GTFO

Arnold Toht
08-21-2013, 12:26 PM
^ :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:SO CLOSE.....:lobt2:

ElNono
08-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Divorce a 7 foot, college educated, light-skinned, RICH, world famous, multiple NBA Citizenship award winning All-Star...:lol

After signing a pre-nup... yeah, makes no sense. But there's dumb people in the world, you're a prime example, tbh...

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 12:30 PM
After signing a pre-nup... yeah, makes no sense. But there's dumb people in the world, you're a prime example, tbh...

why would he put a gag order on her and do all this shit in secrecy...you guys are clearly in denial....

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 12:31 PM
Bitch you just want any reason to talk shit...punk GTFO

listen seriuously...would you let your best friend move in and live with you for the first 4 yrs of your marriage...and then when he moves out buy him a condo just down the street....come on Spur fan..I know he won you 4 titles (that he never successfully defended) but stop closing a blind eye to reality here

ElNono
08-21-2013, 12:32 PM
why would he put a gag order on her and do all this shit in secrecy...you guys are clearly in denial....

The same reason Amy and you have to make stuff up... Duncan always kept his private life private. What would've been news is this thing would've been public.

So, how mad are you he made her sign a pre-nup? real talk. :lol

lefty
08-21-2013, 12:34 PM
:lol Kobe
:lol forced to buy his wife a diamond
:lol Beta Male

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 12:40 PM
The same reason Amy and you have to make stuff up... Duncan always kept his private life private. What would've been news is this thing would've been public.

So, how mad are you he made her sign a pre-nup? real talk. :lol

why the private and secrecy...an innocent man should have nothing to hide....dude got shit going on behind the scenes...what do you think he paid her to not talk about it...it will eventually get leaked...he can only try to cover this over for so long....like I said in my OP...white women just don't act like this unless they're forced into a corner and have no other choice...she wanted to spend time with her man...and he wanted..... :lol

what's really ironic in all this is that he's supposed to be so mild and kind, a stand-up kind of guy...and yet he couldn't even make his marriage (to a white woman no less) work....what does that say about him...what's really funny is that Kobe is actually making his marriage work and yet everyone thinks Kobe is the selfish guy that can't make things work...

Looks like we've been duped by the media again

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 12:43 PM
I will chat with yall later...the lights in my African mud hut are flickering...I'm about to lose power...it's getting hot out here this African jungle...the monkeys are keeping up too much noise...ohh wait the baboons are stealing bananas off my Banana tree...I gotta go now....

Cedric out...:lol

Michael Jordan.
08-21-2013, 12:43 PM
http://cdn.urbanislandz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Magic-Johnson-and-gay-son-EJ.jpg

AchillesHeel
08-21-2013, 12:45 PM

No, maybe he said he doesn't want shit to do with her anymore and she just took off? First, you were curious about Tim's sexuality, now you want to know his dick size as well? Faggot. I know you want Tim's weiner in your mouth.

AchillesHeel
08-21-2013, 12:47 PM
http://cdn.urbanislandz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Magic-Johnson-and-gay-son-EJ.jpg

Son following his father's footsteps, how you think Magic got HIV in the first place? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Michael Jordan.
08-21-2013, 12:48 PM
Yup. He didn't get to be a flaming faggot by accident.

CavsSuperFan
08-21-2013, 12:52 PM
OP going to hell for all this Timmy bashing...tbh

whitemamba
08-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Yup. He didn't get to be a flaming faggot by accident.

If that your logic, I wonder how Cuckans kids future looks like...

DPG21920
08-21-2013, 12:55 PM
This troll game is so weak.

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 01:01 PM
OP going to hell for all this Timmy bashing...tbh

so what is SPur fan destiny for all the Kobe bashing? and for the record I have nothing against gays...nothing at all....I've actually defended and protected gays from being physically assaulted and I'm proud of that....I just want an acknowledgement from Spur fan...

CavsSuperFan
08-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Acknowledgment for what? That Mrs. D is just your average miserable American woman who is going through a mid life crisis and wants to drag her husband through the mud during the process….

Rogue
08-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Is this thread #3412 concerning Duncan started in the NBA forum, or the 2123rd thread about the same topic started by kool himself?

Arnold Toht
08-21-2013, 08:39 PM
^ I've had a hand in at least 60 of them.

Leon Black
08-21-2013, 08:53 PM
I will chat with yall later...the lights in my African mud hut are flickering...I'm about to lose power...it's getting hot out here this African jungle...the monkeys are keeping up too much noise...ohh wait the baboons are stealing bananas off my Banana tree...I gotta go now....

Cedric out...:lol

Sup cedric

Buddy Mignon
08-21-2013, 10:18 PM
I totally disagree with you about white women being easier to deal with. One inly needs to study the histiry of Europe's Quees over the last 500 years to know how wicked a woman can become. I do agree tbat Amy would be xtremely foolish to walk away from what would seem like tye perfect marriage all for the love a an out of shape fitness instructor. And I'm not ashamed to admit... she could have had me for a lot cheaper. And you tell her i said so, Kori. Duncan must be a perverted motherfucker for sweet lil Amy to give up on her family like that.

LkrFan
08-21-2013, 10:20 PM
^ :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:SO CLOSE.....:lobt2:
:lol