PDA

View Full Version : Smart Phone??? not so much

cantthinkofanything
08-21-2013, 01:09 PM
I don't know if I've downloaded a virus or something but the calculator on my Iphone is wrong about half the time. So now, knowing that, it's pretty much worthless and I have to do everything with pencil and paper.

Anyone else having this issue?

TeyshaBlue
08-21-2013, 02:13 PM
The reality distortion field is failing.

cantthinkofanything
08-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Check this,

http://fury.com/2007/07/theres-a-bug-in-iphones-calculator/

that's weird.

The app I use for calculations is called "Notes" but it seems like it locks up whenever I hit "=".
If I go ahead and put in an answer, it works fine. BUT it doesn't seem to care if I put in the right or wrong answer.
I can have multiple answers for the same equation and they all work. But in most cases, there should only be one correct solution.
Frustrating.

cantthinkofanything
08-21-2013, 03:37 PM
Fuck. The virus is worse than I thought and has spread to other apps. I was trying to do my calculations by converting each digit to a musical chord and then playing them in Pianist and after answering the progression, I could then convert the final chord back to numbers and have my answer. But the final chord converted to some kind of function with x approaching infinity.

silverblk mystix
08-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Your mom has a virus too - but I insist on wearing a raincoat.

Big Empty
08-21-2013, 03:51 PM
:lol

cantthinkofanything
08-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Your mom has a virus too - but I insist on wearing a raincoat.

you wear a raincoat to make your teeny weeny a little thicker.

silverblk mystix
08-21-2013, 04:26 PM
you wear a raincoat to make your teeny weeny a little thicker.

Everyone who does your mom wears a raincoat - COMMON SENSE.

cantthinkofanything
08-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Everyone who does your mom wears a raincoat - COMMON SENSE.

I bet you wrap your dinky in hamburger meat so the rubber doesn't fall off.

Rogue
08-21-2013, 07:45 PM
smart phone shits are prone to hacking and virus imho. Digital sellers should've warned customers of the risks in using smart phones but they usually don't. My goddess even got her nude photos leaked via a smart phone (her iphone), a non-functioning calculator might be the smallest trouble you can expect from a smart phone imho

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2013, 04:35 PM
I
Well, there you have it.