PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: cm punk challenges kobe fan to fight

playblair
08-21-2013, 01:37 PM
HBxTiavIcUI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSE7kekCMAErr56.jpg:large

irishock
08-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Punk's a bandwagoner in the first place.

Spursfan092120
08-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Came out that it was completely off the cuff. Not part of the show.

Arnold Toht
08-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Kobe fan would knock that fake fighter out

elmanutres
08-21-2013, 02:17 PM
Kobe fan would knock that fake fighter out
:lol laker fan too scared to fight a fake fighter

Rogue
08-21-2013, 08:20 PM
Punk ain't totally fake imho. Dude knows how to fight and he would kick asses with ease if anyone causes shit with him in the streets. Some WWE performers were real professional wrestlers before entering WWE imho, like the Big Show (early known as Big Nasty)

Kidd K
08-21-2013, 08:34 PM
That "fatso" was just a plant and it was part of the show, unlike when he backhanded that other Kobe fan last year after his match with Vince McMahon.

And actually yes CM Punk is fake tough, and nothing about him indicates that he actually knows how to fight. That shitty rumor that he knows MMA is just that, a rumor. He has a white belt in one martial art and zero fighting experience outside of pro wrestling.

Spursfan092120
08-22-2013, 03:20 PM
That "fatso" was just a plant and it was part of the show, unlike when he backhanded that other Kobe fan last year after his match with Vince McMahon.

And actually yes CM Punk is fake tough, and nothing about him indicates that he actually knows how to fight. That shitty rumor that he knows MMA is just that, a rumor. He has a white belt in one martial art and zero fighting experience outside of pro wrestling.
Love how you speak like you know. Let me give you a lesson from someone who does. The guy was not a plant. Apparently he had been heckling several wrestlers, and Punk had been in a bad mood in the back. That happens to him every now and then. It was completely off script. Not a part of the show.

Edit: Oh, and for the record, he is well trained in muay thai, judo, and kickboxing. And for the record, how the fuck does someone know MMA? Is MMA a person? MMA is mixed martial arts...there are MANY arts to MMA. And Punk, or Phillip, knows three of them.

Spursfan092120
08-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Punk ain't totally fake imho. Dude knows how to fight and he would kick asses with ease if anyone causes shit with him in the streets. Some WWE performers were real professional wrestlers before entering WWE imho, like the Big Show (early known as Big Nasty)
:tu

Kidd K
08-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Love how you speak like you know. Let me give you a lesson from someone who does. The guy was not a plant. Apparently he had been heckling several wrestlers, and Punk had been in a bad mood in the back. That happens to him every now and then. It was completely off script. Not a part of the show.

Edit: Oh, and for the record, he is well trained in muay thai, judo, and kickboxing. And for the record, how the fuck does someone know MMA? Is MMA a person? MMA is mixed martial arts...there are MANY arts to MMA. And Punk, or Phillip, knows three of them.

Please. You sit there and speak out of one side of your mouth chastizing me for "acting like I know", then out of the other you do the exact same thing by acting like you know what mood CM Punk was in before the show.

And again, he has a white belt in one martial art. Don't inflate his credentials. And everybody knows what MMA stands for for fuck's sake. He isn't a mixed martial artist, he's a pro wrestler (aka fake fighter) with a white belt in one martial art who is friends with an actual mixed martial artist. That's it.

scroteface
08-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Please. You sit there and speak out of one side of your mouth chastizing me for "acting like I know", then out of the other you do the exact same thing by acting like you know what mood CM Punk was in before the show.

And again, he has a white belt in one martial art. Don't inflate his credentials. And everybody knows what MMA stands for for fuck's sake. He isn't a mixed martial artist, he's a pro wrestler (aka fake fighter) with a white belt in one martial art who is friends with an actual mixed martial artist. That's it.
This post was gay

92 Shoot em up
08-22-2013, 08:11 PM
This post was gay

Sup nigga?

Spursfan092120
08-22-2013, 08:51 PM

The reason I know you were acting like you know is because I actually do know what happened..that's how I know you're full of shit. Punk has been trained in muay thai, judo, and kickboxing. He is not only a white belt. He's said on several occasions he chooses to train in a white belt because he considers himself a beginner, because he's never been able to train full time due to wrestling. And yes...everyone does know what MMA is...except apparently you. You said he knows MMA. MMA is not something you "know." You know the arts themselves. That's like saying "I know school." What fucking subject? Please stop talking now...you're trying to profess shit when you have no idea what you're talking about...unless you'd like to continue making yourself look like an idiot

Kidd K
08-23-2013, 08:50 AM
The reason I know you were acting like you know is because I actually do know what happened..that's how I know you're full of shit. Punk has been trained in muay thai, judo, and kickboxing. He is not only a white belt. He's said on several occasions he chooses to train in a white belt because he considers himself a beginner, because he's never been able to train full time due to wrestling. And yes...everyone does know what MMA is...except apparently you. You said he knows MMA. MMA is not something you "know." You know the arts themselves. That's like saying "I know school." What fucking subject? Please stop talking now...you're trying to profess shit when you have no idea what you're talking about...unless you'd like to continue making yourself look like an idiot

Yeah I actually do know what happened. I've been watching most WWE episodes for years and that's the first time Punk has stopped in the middle of a promo to rant on a random fan that I've seen. It does not "happen every now and then" as you hilariously and falsely claim. He's only done that at live events without cameras rolling. Dude picks his spots so he doesn't get in trouble with Vince. And yes it was a plant. Just about everyone on wrestlingforum is in consensus that it was a plant. Just like every fan Bryan used to scream "NO!" against who yelled "YES!" back. ALL plants.

As for this weird obsession you have with the usage of the word MMA, you are really giving that term a hilariously vague and broad base for use. You're essentially saying that anybody who watches a single UFC match knows mixed martial arts. I don't have such a childish definition for that term, and instead when I say "someone knows MMA" or doesn't know MMA, it's that they do or don't know how to legitimately fight using mixed martial arts. And what Punk legitimately knows how to do is white belt level brazilian jiu jitsu moves. That's it. He's a fuckin pro wrestler, not a fighter. He would get whomped by the lowest level fighters in any professional MMA brand.

This post was gay

Coming from a guy who chose the username "scrotface", I think I can safely not give a shit about your accusations of gayness.

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah I actually do know what happened. I've been watching most WWE episodes for years and that's the first time Punk has stopped in the middle of a promo to rant on a random fan that I've seen. It does not "happen every now and then" as you hilariously and falsely claim. He's only done that at live events without cameras rolling. Dude picks his spots so he doesn't get in trouble with Vince. And yes it was a plant. Just about everyone on wrestlingforum is in consensus that it was a plant. Just like every fan Bryan used to scream "NO!" against who yelled "YES!" back. ALL plants.

As for this weird obsession you have with the usage of the word MMA, you are really giving that term a hilariously vague and broad base for use. You're essentially saying that anybody who watches a single UFC match knows mixed martial arts. I don't have such a childish definition for that term, and instead when I say "someone knows MMA" or doesn't know MMA, it's that they do or don't know how to legitimately fight using mixed martial arts. And what Punk legitimately knows how to do is white belt level brazilian jiu jitsu moves. That's it. He's a fuckin pro wrestler, not a fighter. He would get whomped by the lowest level fighters in any professional MMA brand.
OK...first off, when I said "it happens every now and then," I meant Punk getting in a bad mood. That does happen every now and then. And yes, Punk used to go off on fans in live tapings. But not as a face. Why would they take a chance on losing one of their top faces by him doing that? That would be ignorant. I'm going to end this right now. I know for a fact it was not staged or planted..we can end it there. I'm not going off of "watching WWE episodes for years." I'm going off of a certain person that I know that is backstage. So please, like I said before, you can be quiet and stop looking like an idiot, or keep talking and continue to do so. It really doesn't matter to me.

Again you're not using the term properly. People don't know mixed martial arts. They know specific arts. Punk is trained in judo, muay thai, and kickboxing. He's trained a lot more than a white belt, but wears the white belt because he chooses to. I love how dumbass people such as yourself have the balls to call someone a "fake fighter," when if that "fake fighter" got in your face you'd piss your pants and run like a bitch. And yes, Punk probably wouldn't win many MMA fights..because he doesn't TRAIN to be an MMA fighter. That's a different animal alltogether. I'm not saying he'd be the damn UFC Champion..I'm saying he can fight. And he wasn't challenging an MMA fighter...he was challenging a fat-ass fan who had been talking shit the whole show. Much different. I didn't see an MMA fighter talking shit to him, did you?

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 11:55 AM
:lol pro wrestling
:lol fake punches
:lol chokeslam
:lol people's elbow
:lol pre-determined outcomes of matches
:lol so fixed that stern is jealous
:lol the worm as a finishing move

benefactor
:cry stop calling my fake fighting heroes fake fighers :cry

spurraider21
pro wrestling in a nutshell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LN5PQNzX9U

benefactor
08-23-2013, 11:56 AM

smh...I can't believe grown men watch this shit.

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM
:lol the pinnacle of pro wrestling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8

:cry these guys are real fighters don't make fun of them :cry

:lmao

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM
:lmao all these people who can't get it into their skulls that this isn't supposed to be real..it's entertainment. Do these guys know how to fight? Yes...a lot of them are professionally trained before they get into the business. Are they professional fighters? God no...but none of you would have the balls to take them on. I know it..you know it. So calling them fake fighters is an internet tough guy routine that just make you look like complete and total douchebags.

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 11:58 AM
smh...I can't believe grown men watch this shit.

in before "scottie 2 hottie is trained in bjj and kickboxing and could kick your ass :cry"

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 12:00 PM
:lmao all these people who can't get it into their skulls that this isn't supposed to be real..it's entertainment. Do these guys know how to fight? Yes...a lot of them are professionally trained before they get into the business. Are they professional fighters? God no...but none of you would have the balls to take them on. I know it..you know it. So calling them fake fighters is an internet tough guy routine that just make you look like complete and total douchebags.
i never said i could beat these guys up. doesn't change that pro wrestling is fake fighting, tbh

what you are saying mirrors the same BS argument sports fans use. when somebody says "so and so sucks" there's always one self righteous dude saying "yeah well can you do better?"
irrelevant

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-23-2013, 12:03 PM
WWE is gay as fuck, but Punk is a cool dude. Saw him at an airport once and while waiting for our flight he talked to me (mainly about music) for a good 45 minutes. This was probably 5 years ago and I didn't know who he was. I just made a comment about a shirt he was wearing (band).

playblair
08-23-2013, 01:51 PM
blair haters hating:wakeup..............................

Axegrinder
08-23-2013, 02:02 PM
blair haters hating:wakeup.............................. Blair is a fake bball player...

irishock
08-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Scottie 2 Hottie ain't tough but Steve Blackman would legitimately kill any of you if he could.q

But the product is pretty shitty nowadays since the internet has exposed the entire fucking industry

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Scottie 2 Hottie ain't tough but Steve Blackman would legitimately kill any of you if he could.

:lol hardcore belt

back when i used to watch wrestling, when i was 8, hardcore was funny as hell. people getting jumped in the parking lot and a ref happens to be there

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 04:57 PM
i never said i could beat these guys up. doesn't change that pro wrestling is fake fighting, tbh

what you are saying mirrors the same BS argument sports fans use. when somebody says "so and so sucks" there's always one self righteous dude saying "yeah well can you do better?"
irrelevant
There's a difference here. Someone could suck in the professional landscape, but be good at what they do. What they're saying if you look back in the thread, is that because he's a professional wrestler, he's a fake fighter, so that fat tub of lard could take him out. Garbage. These guys learn to take hits...they learn to take bumps. If you think every single one of those hits are fake, you're out of your mind. I took a couple of classes...then I stopped. I didn't realize how painful it was. And I boxed for a couple of years. There's a reason there are only a small amount of people in the upper echelon of professional wrestling, while millions of people do it in high school gyms...it takes a large threshold of pain, and at the same time, being able to compose yourself, stay focused, follow the script of the match, or keep up as the moves come. These guys have to do all this, while making sure the moves they're doing don't injure, or in some cases, kill their opponent. And they do it about 320 days out of the year. Just try it.

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 05:00 PM

back when i used to watch wrestling, when i was 8, hardcore was funny as hell. people getting jumped in the parking lot and a ref happens to be there
Well, to be fair, back in the 24/7 Hardcore Title defense time (which was an AWESOME idea, by the way), the champion had a referee follow them around. That was part of the deal.

Kidd K
08-23-2013, 08:12 PM
OK...first off, when I said "it happens every now and then," I meant Punk getting in a bad mood. That does happen every now and then. And yes, Punk used to go off on fans in live tapings. But not as a face. Why would they take a chance on losing one of their top faces by him doing that? That would be ignorant. I'm going to end this right now. I know for a fact it was not staged or planted..we can end it there. I'm not going off of "watching WWE episodes for years." I'm going off of a certain person that I know that is backstage. So please, like I said before, you can be quiet and stop looking like an idiot, or keep talking and continue to do so. It really doesn't matter to me.

Again you're not using the term properly. People don't know mixed martial arts. They know specific arts. Punk is trained in judo, muay thai, and kickboxing. He's trained a lot more than a white belt, but wears the white belt because he chooses to. I love how dumbass people such as yourself have the balls to call someone a "fake fighter," when if that "fake fighter" got in your face you'd piss your pants and run like a bitch. And yes, Punk probably wouldn't win many MMA fights..because he doesn't TRAIN to be an MMA fighter. That's a different animal alltogether. I'm not saying he'd be the damn UFC Champion..I'm saying he can fight. And he wasn't challenging an MMA fighter...he was challenging a fat-ass fan who had been talking shit the whole show. Much different. I didn't see an MMA fighter talking shit to him, did you?

Bolded is a bullshit copout excuse for why he isn't better than a white belt. That is like a fat fuck, acne-scarred slob saying he's just a virgin because he chooses to be.

Again, I've watched most episodes of Raw since I'm a WWE fan, You can sit there and pretend that it doesn't matter, but it kind of does since we're specifically talking about what happens ON TV. Therefore the only qualification you need is to just watch the show. You can't pretend like that doesn't matter when it specifically proves that you're wrong. I'm not going to go off of your 99.9% likely lie that you know people "in the back" who work for WWE, I'll go off of what I know that I've seen thanks.

Punk has not gone off very often. I can recall just ONE instance he did prior to the plant he went off on this week. That was when he backhanded some Lakerfan in the audience because someone else hit him in the back of the head. And that was a one second reaction to being physically struck and while he wasn't speaking, not a mic rant on live tv because some random fan yelled a couple things.

You're the one who isn't using the term properly. Punk is not a MMA fighter. The extent of his martial arts expertise is that he has a white belt in one martial art. Rolling around with your male friend a little doesn't make you knowledgable in that martial art, nor does watching UFC or a martial arts movie mean you know mixed martial arts. It just means you're a fan who tries to dabble in it but only really ever learned the lowest level brazilian jiu jitsu.

Punk is a fake fighter, and no I wouldn't run like a bitch from Punk. lmfao. He is an average-sized average joe. We ain't talking about Brock Lesnar, this is CM Punk. Dude has dunlap and no visible muscular tone at all. You're also trying to skew the discussion with saying the fat guy couldn't beat Punk's ass. The fat guy's fighting expertise was never in question at any point and is irrelevant. My comments on the fat guy were that he was an obvious plant. My comments on Punk are that he's fake tough and barely knows martial arts. Don't make shit up and argue stuff that wasn't even discussed.

Punk is a phony in and out of the ring.

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 08:40 PM
There's a difference here. Someone could suck in the professional landscape, but be good at what they do. What they're saying if you look back in the thread, is that because he's a professional wrestler, he's a fake fighter, so that fat tub of lard could take him out. Garbage. These guys learn to take hits...they learn to take bumps. If you think every single one of those hits are fake, you're out of your mind. I took a couple of classes...then I stopped. I didn't realize how painful it was. And I boxed for a couple of years. There's a reason there are only a small amount of people in the upper echelon of professional wrestling, while millions of people do it in high school gyms...it takes a large threshold of pain, and at the same time, being able to compose yourself, stay focused, follow the script of the match, or keep up as the moves come. These guys have to do all this, while making sure the moves they're doing don't injure, or in some cases, kill their opponent. And they do it about 320 days out of the year. Just try it.

Being a stuntman in movies is extremely painful too, and often leads to broken body parts. Doesn't make them real superheros either. And calling somebody a "fake fighter" isn't saying they aren't tough. I'm sure every last person in the WWE could lay a can of whoop-ass on me. They're still actors end of the day. Very athletic actors, mind you. I never said its painless pussy stuff to be a pro wrestler, but to laugh at the fakeness of it... yeah i'll continue to do so, thanks

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 08:51 PM
Bolded is a bullshit copout excuse for why he isn't better than a white belt. That is like a fat fuck, acne-scarred slob saying he's just a virgin because he chooses to be.

Again, I've watched most episodes of Raw since I'm a WWE fan, You can sit there and pretend that it doesn't matter, but it kind of does since we're specifically talking about what happens ON TV. Therefore the only qualification you need is to just watch the show. You can't pretend like that doesn't matter when it specifically proves that you're wrong. I'm not going to go off of your 99.9% likely lie that you know people "in the back" who work for WWE, I'll go off of what I know that I've seen thanks.

Punk has not gone off very often. I can recall just ONE instance he did prior to the plant he went off on this week. That was when he backhanded some Lakerfan in the audience because someone else hit him in the back of the head. And that was a one second reaction to being physically struck and while he wasn't speaking, not a mic rant on live tv because some random fan yelled a couple things.

You're the one who isn't using the term properly. Punk is not a MMA fighter. The extent of his martial arts expertise is that he has a white belt in one martial art. Rolling around with your male friend a little doesn't make you knowledgable in that martial art, nor does watching UFC or a martial arts movie mean you know mixed martial arts. It just means you're a fan who tries to dabble in it but only really ever learned the lowest level brazilian jiu jitsu.

Punk is a fake fighter, and no I wouldn't run like a bitch from Punk. lmfao. He is an average-sized average joe. We ain't talking about Brock Lesnar, this is CM Punk. Dude has dunlap and no visible muscular tone at all. You're also trying to skew the discussion with saying the fat guy couldn't beat Punk's ass. The fat guy's fighting expertise was never in question at any point and is irrelevant. My comments on the fat guy were that he was an obvious plant. My comments on Punk are that he's fake tough and barely knows martial arts. Don't make shit up and argue stuff that wasn't even discussed.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

Arnold Toht
08-23-2013, 08:54 PM
^ I hate fake fighters.

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 10:46 PM

You still are completely missing everything I was saying. If you're not going to read, don't respond. I didn't say he went off a lot..I said he got in a BAD MOOD A LOT!! And he does. Period. You would run from Punk, because he's an athlete who's trained to fight, and I'd put money that you're not, because you continue to miss what I'm saying, and you have to pay attention when you're a trained fighter. And the fact that one of your basis on him not being able to fight is that he doesn't have a lot of muscular tone is even more proof that you don't know much about who can and can't fight. And I'm not skewing shit. I responded to the guy that said the fat guy would take Punk down...you're the one who stepped in and started saying Punk couldn't fight after that. You turned it into an MMA discussion. I just said the guy was trained in several arts, and that it was not a plant, which I know it was for a fact. You're the one who took the train in a whole different fucking direction.

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Being a stuntman in movies is extremely painful too, and often leads to broken body parts. Doesn't make them real superheros either. And calling somebody a "fake fighter" isn't saying they aren't tough. I'm sure every last person in the WWE could lay a can of whoop-ass on me. They're still actors end of the day. Very athletic actors, mind you. I never said its painless pussy stuff to be a pro wrestler, but to laugh at the fakeness of it... yeah i'll continue to do so, thanks
You can laugh at it all you want..that's your prerogative. But no one ever said it wasn't fake, so I'm not sure who you're laughing at. But that's neither here nor there. I just laugh at people who act like they're not tough because they're in a scripted business. At least you understand they're tough.

Spursfan092120
08-23-2013, 10:48 PM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif
:lmao at you taking his comments, which completely miss everything I said, and act like he burned me in any way. All good, bro. Just next time read the posts.

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Wrestlers can fight like Christian Bale's stunt doubles can

spurraider21
08-23-2013, 11:18 PM
You can laugh at it all you want..that's your prerogative. But no one ever said it wasn't fake, so I'm not sure who you're laughing at. But that's neither here nor there. I just laugh at people who act like they're not tough because they're in a scripted business. At least you understand they're tough.

:lol the pinnacle of pro wrestling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8

:cry these guys are real fighters don't make fun of them :cry

:lmao

Spursfan092120
08-24-2013, 12:54 AM
Scotty was lame as hell...not sure who that other guy is. That hypnosis thing was funny as fuck. Still doesn't change any of the points I made.

irishock
08-25-2013, 07:06 PM

24/7 rule was fucking gold

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 07:17 PM
24/7 rule was fucking gold
Yes it was