PDA

View Full Version : Oddball Comedy Fest

Leetonidas
08-21-2013, 01:44 PM
It's going to be in Austin/Houston/Dallas in the next few days, anyone going? The lineup features Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Conchords, Demitri Martin, Hannibal Buress, Kristen Schaal, Al Madrigal, Chris D'Elia, Jim Jeffries, and John Mulaney (don't know who the last 4 of these guys are though). Should be hilarious, I'll be in Austin for it on Friday, the first comedy thing I've ever been to so I have high hopes. Only downside is there will probably be a lot of ghey hipsters everywhere

leemajors
08-21-2013, 01:49 PM
It's going to be in Austin/Houston/Dallas in the next few days, anyone going? The lineup features Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Conchords, Demitri Martin, Hannibal Buress, Kristen Schaal, Al Madrigal, Chris D'Elia, Jim Jeffries, and John Mulaney (don't know who the last 4 of these guys are though). Should be hilarious, I'll be in Austin for it on Friday, the first comedy thing I've ever been to so I have high hopes. Only downside is there will probably be a lot of ghey hipsters everywhere

Sounds awesome but that stage area is gonna be hot as hell, main reason I passed. Don't miss Hannibal, he is great. Madrigal is a Daily Show correspondent/standup, D'Elia is on whitney, and Jeffries has that show Legit on FX. Mulaney has been on the Kroll show and voice on Ugly Americans.

oh crap
08-21-2013, 02:29 PM
show sold out pretty quick. parking, drinks and food are way overpriced so be prepared.

Creepn
08-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Thanks Leet. Will be ordering some tickets for Dallas. Sucks that Jeff Ross won't be there but I would go just for Dave Chappelle anyway.

Proxy
08-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Going to see it in Dallas. Shit like this always sells out here in Austin fast. It's fucking annoying.

FatBeaner
08-21-2013, 04:54 PM
will mouse be on stage?

JoeTait75
08-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Flight of the Conchords are about as funny as terminal cancer, imo.