PDA

View Full Version : Half-Life 3

elmanutres
08-21-2013, 02:35 PM
I' getting sick of the wait (6 years since the orange box, the same time amount of time it took to make half life 2) the trolling, (http://kotaku.com/steam-developer-accidentally-trolls-half-life-3-fans-1168581785) the lack of info from the game. And now, an insider said that half life 3 is not even being worked on! (http://kotaku.com/voice-actor-is-sorry-for-crushing-your-half-life-3-drea-1165734092) The half life series is my favorite video game series, how dare they leave us waiting so dam long after that ridiculous cliff hanger in episode 2.

vander
08-21-2013, 05:31 PM
I had all but forgotten about HL3, it's creeping into DNF territory now... what happened at the end of ep 2 again? that chick got taken away in some hoverbeast right?

elmanutres
08-21-2013, 06:43 PM
I had all but forgotten about HL3, it's creeping into DNF territory now... what happened at the end of ep 2 again? that chick got taken away in some hoverbeast right?
*spoiler alert* at the end they launch a missile to close the combine portal, it works and afterwards they prepare to get on a helicopter to go to the Borealis. At that point Eli (the guy with a missing leg, also he is Alyx father) wants to talk to gordon about the Gman, and as soon as they get off the elevator, Eli is killed by by a combine advisor, thus killing an important character and presumably, the only guy that actually knows about the Gman aside from gordon. And it cuts off with Alyx crying over her dads body.

DJR210
08-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Valve is pre-occupied with Steam, the Steambox, and who knows what else. They continue to make money on the L4D series also so the urgency isn't really there.

elmanutres
08-21-2013, 11:10 PM
^^ the problem is that we have been waiting for just a confirmation. We just wanna know if it's being worked on. That's whats driving us hl fans mad.

leemajors
08-22-2013, 12:13 AM

it is nowhere fucking near dnf territory

DJ Mbenga
08-25-2013, 01:07 AM
theyre likely to release left 4 dead 3 before making progress on half life 3