PDA

View Full Version : so yeah, i put my kid in a private Christian school

Blake
08-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Because I'm more afraid of public middle schools than the Jesus heal me factor.

Anyone in the same boat?

DJR210
08-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Nah, my kid doesn't get punked at school, he does the punking.

jk.

jeebus
08-21-2013, 07:11 PM
I've heard of a lot of people doing that then moving them into a public high school. Middle schools are so fucking shitty nowadays.

HI-FI
08-21-2013, 07:12 PM
i have no problem with the Jesus factor. I suppose as long as its better option then go for it. I always wish I went to a private school, they seem more flexible, less like a prison. My high school wasn't horrible but my junior high was straight ghetto shit. Never seen so many fights.

leemajors
08-21-2013, 07:22 PM
if you can afford it, great.

benefactor
08-21-2013, 07:32 PM
My daughter has been in one since she started middle school and will be a freshman there this year. She really likes it and has no desire to go to public school. The atmosphere is actually pretty relaxed...they don't even wear uniforms. There is lots of accountability though. The school keeps a close eye on the kids and in exchange for a very relaxed atmosphere they expect the kids to stay in line and the majority of them do.

thispego
08-21-2013, 07:33 PM
You are better prepared for college going to private school over public. Way better.

AntiChrist
08-21-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm no Bible banger, but there are definitely worse people to be around than the "scary" Christians.

AntiChrist
08-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Luckily, my kids public middle school is actually pretty good. If they attended the one I did, I'd be shitting bricks.

HeatChamps
08-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Fuck private school.

Rogue
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Private schools' qualities may vary in a wide range imho. The best ones are head and shoulders above public schools but the shitty ones are much shittier, so if you have the money then private schools would sound the best option for your kids, but if you're middle class or below you may as well choose public school imho.

Big Empty
08-21-2013, 08:00 PM
no worries. all the men and woman i know that went to private jesus schools are all athiest. and like to drink! too bad. more heaven for me

Chief Brody
08-21-2013, 08:12 PM
You are better prepared for college going to private school over public. Way better.
But you're better prepared for life (and not socially awkward) going to public school over private. Way better.

Chief Brody
08-21-2013, 08:15 PM
But I'll agree that private school for grades 1-8 is better if you can afford it--it's your kids' formative educational years.

SnakeBoy
08-21-2013, 08:44 PM
But you're better prepared for life (and not socially awkward) going to public school over private. Way better.

Examples?

thispego
08-21-2013, 09:46 PM

:lmao you mean like you? You're a drug addicted loser

You mustn't know anyone who attended private school if you believe what you just said, probably because they're all above you in society :lol

DMC
08-21-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm no Bible banger, but there are definitely worse people to be around than the "scary" Christians.

Like the Catholics.

Spur|n|Austin
08-21-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm a product of private school from 1st - 8th grade, and look at me, I'm kickass.

mrsmaalox
08-21-2013, 10:54 PM
My kids all went to private Christian schools---preschool and elementary, it was a great experience. Then to public middle school, Bush MS, which was also very good. I wish high school was a lot better though, it's pretty bad.

Chief Brody
08-21-2013, 11:05 PM
you mean like you? You're a drug addicted loser
Is this guy serious?:rollin
-hit up random people on the internet for opiates
-habit so bad you can't afford to give your own child the same last name
-minimum wage job into your late 20's

Yes, it's definitely other people that have drug problems, mikey:lol

Chief Brody
08-21-2013, 11:06 PM
I'm a product of private school from 1st - 8th grade, and look at me, I'm kickass.
^Same here.

The Reckoning
08-21-2013, 11:10 PM
private school girls turn out the biggest sluts

Floyd Pacquiao
08-21-2013, 11:11 PM
real niggas don't do private schools

HI-FI
08-21-2013, 11:13 PM
My kids all went to private Christian schools---preschool and elementary, it was a great experience. Then to public middle school, Bush MS, which was also very good. I wish high school was a lot better though, it's pretty bad.
why not keep them in private HS or too expensive?

i moved around a ton growing up and my first middle school was in a wealthy area, the education was very good and people were mainly snobs and brats for the most part. lots of gossiping, stupid stuff, i remember one fight. then i moved to Texas, went to a ghetto school that was as many blacks and hispanics as whites, and that's where shit hit the fan with constant fights, gang shit, the works. I knew people that were home schooled after that experience, but I found HS not as crappy. If I could do it all over again I'd probably do private school, but maybe like that nig DD says, you learn more about how to survive social situations from public schools.

Chief Brody
08-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Private schools (HS, in particular) are just fine if you're an indoor kid with limited social skills

The Reckoning
08-21-2013, 11:16 PM
nevermind, the girls i went to private school with are just plain weird. i still think they're all lesbians.

leemajors
08-22-2013, 12:47 AM
:lmao you mean like you? You're a drug addicted loser

You mustn't know anyone who attended private school if you believe what you just said, probably because they're all above you in society :lol

If St. Joe's is your point of ref, you have no point.

The Reckoning
08-22-2013, 02:25 AM
If St. Joe's is your point of ref, you have no point.

:lol

JoeTait75
08-22-2013, 05:07 AM
Private schools (HS, in particular) are just fine if you're an indoor kid with limited social skills

Or an athlete. The big-time football powerhouses in Ohio (at least at the bigger enrollment levels) are almost all parochial schools.

Buddy Mignon
08-22-2013, 05:59 AM

Anyone in the same boat?

Just get him a chastity belt for safe measure.

http://www.chastitybeltsusa.com/oscommerce/index.php

Clipper Nation
08-22-2013, 06:38 AM
I always thought private schools attracted the rich daddy's-money crowd who pretty much spend all their time underage drinking and using drugs, tbh....

CosmicCowboy
08-22-2013, 06:39 AM
My kids went to a private semi-religious school (St. George) from pre-K to 8th and then public HS after that. I think they were much better prepared to flourish academically in HS than the kids that did public school in those formative years. Socially and academically I didn't want them going to private HS...They just can't offer the broad range of academic choices and extra curricular activities that a public school can.

Drachen
08-22-2013, 06:58 AM
I'm an athiest who is working hard to keep my daughter in a private Catholic school. Why? The education is better. I've got a step daughter who is 10 years older than her and so I've gotten to see public vs. Private and they are far more accelerated in private.

TDMVPDPOY
08-22-2013, 07:03 AM
u cant really compared private vs public cause at the end of the day it comes down the resources and infrastructure that school has, the teachers employed and ur kid if they are willing to learn

public schools there are only a handful elite schools then u have the shitty public schools which makes up the whole, if you going to attend a public school, i recommend either elite or some rich public school...cause a public school in rich suburb>>> poof suburb

CosmicCowboy
08-22-2013, 07:45 AM
u cant really compared private vs public cause at the end of the day it comes down the resources and infrastructure that school has, the teachers employed and ur kid if they are willing to learn

public schools there are only a handful elite schools then u have the shitty public schools which makes up the whole, if you going to attend a public school, i recommend either elite or some rich public school...cause a public school in rich suburb>>> poof suburb

The reason private schools are better is not because of the religious element or the quality of the teachers...it's the quality of the students...they don't have to put up with shit like the public schools do...they don't have to deal with or teach to the lowest common denominator...if a kid is disruptive in class or can't keep up they just call the parents and suggest they find someplace else for the kid.

Blake
08-22-2013, 08:00 AM

They go to Reagan or LBJ?

Reagan is loaded with gangstas that have cash, iirc.

Blake
08-22-2013, 08:05 AM
Or an athlete. The big-time football powerhouses in Ohio (at least at the bigger enrollment levels) are almost all parochial schools.

It's opposite in Texas.

A lot of older private schools still play 11 man football, but many of them now play six man.

The Reckoning
08-22-2013, 08:05 AM
i have friends who were in the northside school district and they turned out well tbh

Blake
08-22-2013, 08:06 AM
The reason private schools are better is not because of the religious element or the quality of the teachers...it's the quality of the students...they don't have to put up with shit like the public schools do...they don't have to deal with or teach to the lowest common denominator...if a kid is disruptive in class or can't keep up they just call the parents and suggest they find someplace else for the kid.

That's the main reason for me right there.

I. Hustle
08-22-2013, 08:17 AM
My wife went to private school all her life and is a math nerd. I graduated from AISD and can barely count to potato.

symple19
08-22-2013, 09:12 AM

Definitely not the case in a vast majority of the rest of the country. You'll have the odd Catholic school in the south that has a dominant program, but they're the exception and not the rule

symple19
08-22-2013, 09:14 AM
I agree with those who said private for the early years, public for HS.

Spur|n|Austin
08-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I agree with those who said private for the early years, public for HS.

Trill Clinton
08-22-2013, 09:25 AM
wise choice. i went to a private christian school up until 8th grade.

thispego
08-22-2013, 10:24 AM

Are any of these things true? No.

Are you a drug addict who steals medications from your place of employment (a hospital)? Yes.

mrsmaalox
08-22-2013, 11:53 AM
why not keep them in private HS or too expensive?

i moved around a ton growing up and my first middle school was in a wealthy area, the education was very good and people were mainly snobs and brats for the most part. lots of gossiping, stupid stuff, i remember one fight. then i moved to Texas, went to a ghetto school that was as many blacks and hispanics as whites, and that's where shit hit the fan with constant fights, gang shit, the works. I knew people that were home schooled after that experience, but I found HS not as crappy. If I could do it all over again I'd probably do private school, but maybe like that nig DD says, you learn more about how to survive social situations from public schools.

Well the change coincided with a move from another state, so it was just trying to keep the school changes to a minimum. My kids are Army brats and had already been changing schools every 3 years; that was one reason for private schools, I wanted them to have a bit of consistency. I probably would not have considered public high school if we stayed in the Northeast, but believe it or not, Texas public schools are pretty much equivalent to private schools there. And then there's the social thing. I felt the diversity of population in public schools was a lot more like college and real life than what you get in private Christian schools, and that lesson is as important to me as academics.

mrsmaalox
08-22-2013, 12:04 PM
They go to Reagan or LBJ?

Reagan is loaded with gangstas that have cash, iirc.

Reagan. The student population is not a problem, it's the administration. Basically if your kid isn't top 10% or an elite althlete or performer, they are pretty much on their own. Lots of politics. I have one top 10%/elite athlete kid, one above average socialite type, and one with ADD who struggles a lot---the attention/treatment they have received has been totally different, it's like having them in 3 different schools. New principal this year, we'll see if anything changes.

The Reckoning
08-22-2013, 12:08 PM
you have to keep in mind the top 10% rule. if you want your kid to go to A&M or UT then public school is an absolute must.

tech will accept anyone lol.

Blake
08-22-2013, 12:15 PM
you have to keep in mind the top 10% rule. if you want your kid to go to A&M or UT then public school is an absolute must.

tech will accept anyone lol.

I'm pretty sure tech won't take you if you went to utsa, but I could be wrong.

Someone was telling me that nowadays the state schools require an essay to go along with the application. Anyone know about that or how difficult it might be?

leemajors
08-22-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm pretty sure tech won't take you if you went to utsa, but I could be wrong.

Someone was telling me that nowadays the state schools require an essay to go along with the application. Anyone know about that or how difficult it might be?

They started requiring 2 essays at most schools between when I graduated in 95 and 97 when my brother did. He asked me what I wrote about and i said nothing. He was pissed.

benefactor
08-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Exactly. They had a girl in the school my daughter goes to that caused a bunch of problems last year. She was spreading pretty malicious rumors at the school about several girls that weren't true. It spilled over to Facebook and a bunch of the girls that were being targeted took the evidence to the principal. The school brought in her parents and told them she would be expelled if it ever happened again. Not a single problem with her since.

I. Hustle
08-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Reagan. The student population is not a problem, it's the administration. Basically if your kid isn't top 10% or an elite althlete or performer, they are pretty much on their own. Lots of politics. I have one top 10%/elite athlete kid, one above average socialite type, and one with ADD who struggles a lot---the attention/treatment they have received has been totally different, it's like having them in 3 different schools. New principal this year, we'll see if anything changes.

Have you considered taking the onions out of her diet? That might improve things.

Blake
08-22-2013, 12:35 PM
They started requiring 2 essays at most schools between when I graduated in 95 and 97 when my brother did. He asked me what I wrote about and i said nothing. He was pissed.

That long ago? Damn

Big Empty
08-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Im just curious, how much does it cost to put your kid through private school?

Frank Dux
08-22-2013, 01:02 PM
So yeah, I began a sentence with so yeah.

cantthinkofanything
08-22-2013, 02:46 PM
Have you considered taking the onions out of her diet? That might improve things.

x2

Onions be crazyness and fuck up any educations. Also don't let them eat asparaguss because it makes teetee smell bad.

silverblk mystix
08-22-2013, 03:03 PM

Anyone in the same boat?

Why not get him nice and brainwashed like daddy.

Props.

cantthinkofanything
08-22-2013, 03:30 PM

Props.

sbm making the case for private schools without knowing it

Blake
08-22-2013, 04:46 PM

Props.

That makes no sense per the ol usual.

Leetonidas
08-22-2013, 05:46 PM
i'd rather home school my children than have some boy toucher trying to teach them the world is 6000 years old and dinosaurs and people lived at the same time

Drachen
08-22-2013, 05:48 PM

My daughter's school is about 6k a year when all is said and done

Baseline
08-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Absolutely, dude. Heaven > Hell.

benefactor
08-22-2013, 06:35 PM
My daughter's school is about 6k a year when all is said and done
Mine is close to that too. A little over 6600 for the year.

thispego
08-22-2013, 06:42 PM
i'd rather home school my children than have some boy toucher trying to teach them the world is 6000 years old and dinosaurs and people lived at the same time

:lmao doesn't know shit about private school. I've never been taught by a priest or a nun in the 7 years I went to one. Not have I ever been taught the earth is 6000 years old. You're thinking about church.

Chief Brody
08-22-2013, 06:49 PM

Are any of these things true? No.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8171/dvrb5c.jpg

Chief Brody
08-22-2013, 06:54 PM
An indoor kid, deadbeat dad, AND a pathological liar. Private school served you well:lol

jag
08-22-2013, 08:23 PM

Brah, I went to a private (not Catholic) high school and I'm one of the most well-rounded niggas in here. Trill is also a good example. Although he's a racist, he seems to have adequately developed social skills. But I don't know how he kept it trill at private school.

Also, I'm somewhat confused by Pego's statements. He said this:

Then he claims to have gone to a private school.

He was once a 27 year old making minimum wage while trying to raise a bastard infant son. I'm not so sure he's the best spokesman for private school education or the quality of preparedness it affords.

ploto
08-22-2013, 08:52 PM

My son's class of 170 kids at a Catholic high school had 40 accepted to A&M.

benefactor
08-22-2013, 08:58 PM
http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/12/muay_thai_front_kick_ko-20461.gif

ploto
08-22-2013, 09:00 PM

It really depends. Catholic schools K-8 are supported by the Parish and cost less by far than a place like St. Mary's Hall or Keystone.

They are also quite different in environment. In SA, Catholic schools have ethnic disparity, obviously lots of Hispanic kids, and people from varying economic situations. Some get tuition assistance from the Archdiocese or parish, some have ways to help parents earn some tuition money, and some kids have grandparents paying their tuition. Most of them require service hours from both the kids and the parents.

RD2191
08-22-2013, 09:10 PM
private school girls turn out the biggest sluts
This is true, freakiest girls I know all went to private schools.

thispego
08-22-2013, 10:41 PM
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8171/dvrb5c.jpg

:lol yeah, and? JT wasn't random and I needed it for pain. What do you steal medication from you work for? :lol

thispego
08-22-2013, 10:44 PM
An indoor kid, deadbeat dad, AND a pathological liar. Private school served you well:lol

:lmao the only true assertion here is that private school served me well.

thispego
08-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Brah, I went to a private (not Catholic) high school and I'm one of the most well-rounded niggas in here. Trill is also a good example. Although he's a racist, he seems to have adequately developed social skills. But I don't know how he kept it trill at private school.

Also, I'm somewhat confused by Pego's statements. He said this:

Then he claims to have gone to a private school.

He was once a 27 year old making minimum wage while trying to raise a bastard infant son. I'm not so sure he's the best spokesman for private school education or the quality of preparedness it affords.
:lol the minimum wage thing doesn't become true just because you say it over and over. And yes, my son's mother and I are not married. Is it supposed to hurt that you call him a bastard? :lol

Chief Brody
08-22-2013, 11:17 PM
:lol yeah, and? JT wasn't random and I needed it for pain. What do you steal medication from you work for? :lol
:lmaoyeah, that's what all the frequent flyer patients say.

:lmao the only true assertion here is that private school served me well.
Is that why it took you 10 years after you graduated to land a gig that that wasn't for mexican wages?

:lol the minimum wage thing doesn't become true just because you say it over and over. And yes, my son's mother and I are not married. Is it supposed to hurt that you call him a bastard? :lol
No, but at least you acknowledge he was a mistake...I hope the poor bastard never learns he was a product of you having one too many cold ones I saiddddddddd

The Reckoning
08-22-2013, 11:45 PM

ok sorry if you want to go to UT then public school is the only way to go. i forgot a&m values the white conservative christian demographic.

of course there's the cap program but that reaaaally fucking sucks because the whole year you're supposed to be getting oriented and making friends, you're stuck on the UTSA campus miserable as hell....and then you can only get into the liberal arts or natural sciences school. you have to apply separately to get into the other schools, and most of them won't accept prior credits so basically you have to start over and stay another year if you want to transfer into another college, which is very difficult to do on its own. transferring into engineering, architecture or business is near impossible.

all the fratters i know accepted into the business school, and are now making good money despite making a 2.5 at UT, played the system by going to a massive, complete shit high school where all you had to do was show up to class to end up in the top 10%.

meanwhile the valedictorian at a private school i know was accepted into UT but not into the engineering school despite scoring 99 percentile on his SAT and ACT.

in this economy, if you end up in liberal arts or natural sciences then you pretty much have to get a graduate degree to be competitive in the real world.

you really have to start planning for uni the first day of high school. what unis do they want to go to? what are their options? how can you play the system as much as possible? what are they good at and what degree will suit them best?

fuck this whole idea about being good and enlightened, etc etc. if you're good parents then that takes care of itself. success in life depends on alma mater, degree and internships.

ill add that the curriculum of private schools isn't taking into account globalization and needs for certain specialties. i went to both private and public high schools, and the public schools offered far more advanced language programs (german, japanese, mandarin, etc.) than the private schools (spanish and some dead language). Pre-AP and AP courses also linked promising students together who pulled far ahead of the pack rather than competing against one another.

jag
08-23-2013, 06:57 AM

:lol you've been quoted countless times saying you were a mid-20's intern:

making slightly more than minimum wage

I get that you're a pathological liar, but do you really think people are going to forget that sorry ass thread you started in the club about your shitty job? Do you tell your kid you're an astronaut?

ploto
08-23-2013, 08:27 AM
ok sorry if you want to go to UT then public school is the only way to go. i forgot a&m values the white conservative christian demographic.

20 got into UT and this takes into account that this is not the Top 20 or anything. Many of them did not even apply to UT or A&M.

meanwhile the valedictorian at a private school i know was accepted into UT but not into the engineering school despite scoring 99 percentile on his SAT and ACT.

My son has 3 friends- none from the Top 10- who got into Engineering at UT.

The Reckoning
08-23-2013, 08:36 AM
20 got into UT and this takes into account that this is not the Top 20 or anything. Many of them did not even apply to UT or A&M.

My son has 3 friends- none from the Top 10- who got into Engineering at UT.

sorry, but i have a really hard time believing this unless it was in the 90s/early 00s. UT's admissions is at the supreme court because of how it works. im relating to what i experienced at the turn of this past decade as a student - not a parent. i really didn't know that many non-cap students who graduated from private schools while i was at UT.

but if you have the money to blow on private schools, and you don't mind all the preaching, then by all means that's your right as a parent. i'll leave it at that.

Leetonidas
08-24-2013, 12:20 PM
:lmao doesn't know shit about private school. I've never been taught by a priest or a nun in the 7 years I went to one. Not have I ever been taught the earth is 6000 years old. You're thinking about church.

o rly?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8527/8683563749_ab6d01878c.jpg

jeebus
08-24-2013, 12:40 PM
o rly?

I went to a private school in elementary school. The only science quizzes I took were basic science about rocks and heat and shit like that while going on field trips to museums and dig up fossils. tbh that test was probably taken at a school that's connected to a church; you'll want to avoid those schools. imo.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-24-2013, 12:52 PM
o rly?

:lmao

scroteface
08-24-2013, 01:56 PM
ben shekelstein waging war on christians again ITT

silverblk mystix
08-24-2013, 03:03 PM
If you are a Cuck, does it really matter where your kid gets his programming from?

The writing is already on the wall for the child and the forecast is bleak.

blah blah blah
08-24-2013, 03:25 PM
If you are a Cuck, does it really matter where your kid gets his programming from?

It was funny the first few times but the obsession with Blake is getting kinda creepy tbh

silverblk mystix
08-24-2013, 03:35 PM
I defend Cucks and I am not ashamed to admit it tbh

Blake
08-25-2013, 09:15 AM

That makes no sense.

And your forecast shows even more nonsense is on the way.

Capt Bringdown
08-25-2013, 10:11 AM
If you're interested in high academic standards/expectations for your kid, I don't think you can go wrong with a school that offers an IB (International Baccalaureate) program.

spursncowboys
08-25-2013, 11:54 AM
I've heard of a lot of people doing that then moving them into a public high school. Middle schools are so fucking shitty nowadays.
That's my plan. Wish they had more all girl schools.

ploto
08-25-2013, 02:19 PM
sorry, but i have a really hard time believing this unless it was in the 90s/early 00s. UT's admissions is at the supreme court because of how it works. im relating to what i experienced at the turn of this past decade as a student - not a parent. i really didn't know that many non-cap students who graduated from private schools while i was at UT.

These kids are juniors at UT right now. All 3 are guys who graduated outside the Top 10 but inside the Top 25 out of 170 kids. Two were in the Top 10% and one was not. My son's best friend was #20 out of the 170 (outside the Top 10%) and he got into UT Business School. This school always has a ton of kids who get into A&M and UT. I can only speak to this one school and its success at getting kids into those two universities.

silverblk mystix
08-25-2013, 03:09 PM
That makes no sense.

And your forecast shows even more nonsense is on the way.

Are you dense?

Of course it makes sense - if daddy has resorted to such depraved/sick behavior - jr. ain't gonna deviate too far from daddy's example tbh.

The apple don't fall too far from the tree...

Blake
08-25-2013, 05:38 PM
Are you dense?

Of course it makes sense - if daddy has resorted to such depraved/sick behavior - jr. ain't gonna deviate too far from daddy's example tbh.

The apple don't fall too far from the tree...

Were you self home schooled?

silverblk mystix
08-25-2013, 05:48 PM
Were you self home schooled?

I was programmed in a public school like most people....

Blake
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
I was programmed in a public school like most people....

At what point did you realize that the science taught in public school was all crap?

iow, at what age did you deprogram yourself?

silverblk mystix
08-25-2013, 08:16 PM
At what point did you realize that the science taught in public school was all crap?

iow, at what age did you deprogram yourself?

In my mid 30's - and I never mentioned science.

Blake
08-25-2013, 08:58 PM
In my mid 30's - and I never mentioned science.

Then what are you talking about.

exstatic
08-26-2013, 07:15 AM
wise choice. i went to a private christian school up until 8th grade.

A definite argument against...

silverblk mystix
08-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Then what are you talking about.

My dad was never cucked - so at least - I had a chance.

Blake
08-26-2013, 03:51 PM
My dad was never cucked - so at least - I had a chance.

Oh look. More nonsense.

Forecast was spot on.

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 01:54 PM
my son is in a hebrew once private gone charter school. he likes it so far and hebrew is only for an hour so i'm hoping it's better than public school. he's in 2nd grade.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 01:57 PM
my son is in a hebrew once private gone charter school. he likes it so far and hebrew is only for an hour so i'm hoping it's better than public school. he's in 2nd grade.

what the fuck

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 02:00 PM
well it's the only hebrew charter school in texas and my wife is the one who wanted it because she thinks she's jewish now because her mother found some kind of connection on the internet.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 02:03 PM
well it's the only hebrew charter school in texas and my wife is the one who wanted it because she thinks she's jewish now because her mother found some kind of connection on the internet.

no...I mean what the fuck to this??? the words don't make any sense in my head

my son is in a hebrew once private gone charter school

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 02:13 PM
okay. last year it was a private jewish learning academy for much money. this year it's a public charter school with no religion, just the hebrew language being taught.

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 02:13 PM
for free.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 02:16 PM
ah...I get it now