PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: An Ode for Kobe

kobe4life
08-21-2013, 09:11 PM
I thought this would be a fun thread where we honor the myth, the legend, the GOAT Kobe Bryant. I will start. K is for being a Knight of greatness, O is for being original and not copying others style of play, B is for bravery of always playing through injuries and not being scared of the moment, E is for being exciting unlike Lebron James. Now that I have done my ode its time for you guys to follow.

Arnold Toht
08-21-2013, 09:13 PM
He is the true King. Not a knight.

spurraider21
08-21-2013, 09:27 PM

yeah but your boys swept his sorry ass in '11 and he quit in game 4

Arnold Toht
08-21-2013, 10:08 PM
^ He had serious knee and finger issues. Read Phil's book.

whitemamba
08-21-2013, 10:24 PM
yeah but your boys swept his sorry ass in '11 and he quit in game 4

and ur healthy duncan pissed away a ring in '13, and pop proved what a beta he is by benching his sorry ass with 28 seconds left,that pussy just stood there, a real superstar would of said nah coach fuck that, i need to be in. he would of most surely secured that rebound. keep swallowing that.

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 10:26 PM
I thought this would be a fun thread where we honor the myth, the legend, the GOAT Kobe Bryant. I will start. K is for being a Knight of greatness, O is for being original and not copying others style of play, B is for bravery of always playing through injuries and not being scared of the moment, E is for being exciting unlike Lebron James. Now that I have done my ode its time for you guys to follow.

I don't trust your newbie ass...and just what the fuck is this...you a fucking cheerleader with that shit..a once a month period having bitch...

Koolaid_Man
08-21-2013, 10:28 PM

He's a god of war: :lol

2Tu_jHedhqA