PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe referred A-Rod to German doctors

FkLA
08-22-2013, 05:43 AM
and can only get in there by referral

per Dana White on Fox Sports 1

All but confirms that Kobe, on top of being a glorified chucker, is a cheat. One cheater helping out another cheater. But you gullible Laker fans keep on believing that Kobe stayed healthy basically his entire career and will return at the start of this season because he has great 'work ethic' and is a 'warrior'. :lol

AchillesHeel
08-22-2013, 06:26 AM
who doesn't cheat these days? There are plenty of new drugs that are not banned yet, rich athletes have the connection to get ahold of them. NBA only drug tests like 4 times a year and that's it, anyone can use PEDs to speed their recovery in the off-season.

Kidd K
08-22-2013, 06:53 AM
He probably has used PEDs especially as he got older, but does it matter? The NBA is likely FULL of PED use that goes undetected and/or unpunished.

When I look at all the major sports, the NBA is the #1 sport where imo PEDs would make the greatest impact. Yet magically it's the only one that you never hear about it in? Yeah okay. NBA makes no effort to stamp out PED use because PED players get you higher ratings and more money. Same for baseball though they at least had the honor to do something about it despite the bad name it gave itself in doing so in addition to the ratings losses for not having multiple 50 jacks players every year anymore.

So if Kobe does use PEDs. . .honestly, I don't even care even though I usually take most opportunity to laugh at Laker fans for negative Lakers news. So many players are probably using that I can't even look at Kobe differently for doing so. Guy needed PEDs to get his legs back into shape to still play. . .no big deal imo. You still gotta be skilled to be a good basketball player.

Rogue
08-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Shit might be commonly used in the league and it's open secret, but not all players are using it imho. Had dirk used that shit last summer he wouldn't have missed half of the 12-13 season