PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Thing is, you are nobody,

hater
08-22-2013, 03:37 PM
you don't have many friends that really care about you, you don't really care about anyone, you haven't built strong emotional ties with anyone, you have done little for others in life, you don't really excell in anything, you have not built or designed anything noticeable, you haven't discovered anything in any field of knowledge, you were never paid for doing what you love, you never really cared about what happens in the world, you never really tried to understand and incorporate other cultures, you probably speak fluently but one language, you haven't undertaken social projects of any kind, you are not knowledgeable in history, sociology, philosophy, antropology or psichology, you probably don't even believe in Freud, either because you couldn't summarize his ideas if someone asked you to, or because you prefer to keep denying your life sucks, you haven't read more than a couple of books in your life, most of them best-selling rubbish or technical stuff, you haven't of course written anything others would want to read, you think your country and its people are superior to others, you find the concept "America" much more important than "Humanity", you found perfectly normal that Aliens in hollywood movies always land somewhere in America, hahahahahahha, you are a pretty hollow person.

But hey, yes, I aslmost forgot, all that is pretty irrelevant in life, the important thing is basketball, and specifically the Spurs, and you are an important employee in that franchise working your ass off to bring sucess to the organization... oh, not really right? Ok, let's rephrase then... the important thing is the Spurs, and you are and important fan amongst them! Oh, no, wait, my bad again, this time I'll put it the way it is: the improtant thing is the Spurs, and you are just one insignificant fan among them.

Thebesteva
08-22-2013, 03:41 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxagpoAp4w1qei9ffo1_400.gif

whitemamba
08-22-2013, 03:50 PM
is this addressed to clipper nation?

Technique
08-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Some serious projecting going on in this thread

whitemamba
08-22-2013, 03:54 PM
^http://www.bestylish.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/linen-white-pants.jpg

Arnold Toht
08-22-2013, 04:13 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/14kwrhk.gif

Clipper Nation
08-22-2013, 05:02 PM
is this addressed to clipper nation?
No, but 90% of your posts are :lol

in2deep
08-22-2013, 06:28 PM
wow

Arnold Toht
08-22-2013, 06:29 PM
^

~~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~.▄▄██▌█ Cargo: 4 Larry O Brien tophies
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ Destination: San Antonio
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀

in2deep
08-22-2013, 06:38 PM
:lol

HI-FI
08-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Crofl hater

i knew you would be all over this. Fucking Church of Manu, bunch of batshit crazy zealots.

hater
08-22-2013, 07:41 PM
I'm starting to believe the COM members are crazier than the average Jihadist :lol

ElNono
08-22-2013, 08:01 PM
gotta be a troll, tbh :lol