PDA

View Full Version : london targeted again

Duncan21
07-21-2005, 09:02 AM
more explosions in london but thankfully there has been no reported casualties

they are looking for a 6'2'' black or possably asian man who was wearing a blue top with wires coming out of it

warren street, shephards bush and the oval have all been evacuated

word
07-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Black or possibly Asian....with WIRES protruding from his shirt...

LMFAO !!!!

Was he on fire or anything ?

Duncan21
07-21-2005, 11:35 AM
im only writing what the head of police said

word
07-21-2005, 11:38 AM
No I'm not giving you shit man, I heard the same thing on the news and laughed my ASS OFF.

Am I the only person who finds this description bizarre to the point of being funny ?

My bad, I guess....

Duncan21
07-21-2005, 11:39 AM
yeah it is a pretty bizarre description

Hook Dem
07-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Whats funny about it? Enlighten me!

Vashner
07-21-2005, 12:00 PM
Did the Mayor blame Bush again yet?

After all we can't upset them Nazi's or Radical Islam.. we don't want them attacking us now do we?

word
07-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Whats funny about it? Enlighten me!

My guess is you are incapable of being 'enlightened'.

Hook Dem
07-21-2005, 12:21 PM
My guess is you are incapable of being 'enlightened'.
Quite the contrary! I just want to know what is funny about trying to kill people. Do you think you have the maturity to explain it? It seems to me that when you fuck up and get caught, the next thing is to insult your way out of it!

word
07-21-2005, 01:38 PM
I just want to know what is funny about trying to kill people.

Who said that ?

Do you think you have the maturity to explain it?

LOL

It seems to me that when you fuck up and get caught, the next thing is to insult your way out of it!

Really ? What am I trying to 'get out of' exactly ? Where did I 'fuck up' and what's this 'getting caught' thing about ? Caught by who, doing what ?

Hook Dem
07-21-2005, 04:36 PM
"Who said that ?"..........Black or possibly Asian....with WIRES protruding from his shirt...

LMFAO !!!! This is a laughing matter??????? :rolleyes

word
07-21-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm relatively new here so I thought I should check out what kind of 'dude' you are since you seem to have a 'hysteria' about this and can't distinguish between laughing at a description and the act of bombing which I find to be incredibly ignorant on the face of it. I've seen many a poster on forums such as yourself, that get their panties in a bunch about trivial matters with some, 'That's not funny' sort of self righteousness so I went and read the posts that you started, not all of 'em, mind you, just some of them.

Two words for you slick. Fuck, and Off. Mmmmkay ? Fuck Off. Ignorant mother fucker....

Hook Dem
07-21-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm relatively new here so I thought I should check out what kind of 'dude' you are since you seem to have a 'hysteria' about this and can't distinguish between laughing at a description and the act of bombing which I find to be incredibly ignorant on the face of it. I've seen many a poster on forums such as yourself, that get their panties in a bunch about trivial matters with some, 'That's not funny' sort of self righteousness so I went and read the posts that you started, not all of 'em, mind you, just some of them.

Two words for you slick. Fuck, and Off. Mmmmkay ? Fuck Off. Ignorant mother fucker....
Well, I guess you sure told me! If I ever get as ignorant as you, I'll shave my ass and start walking backwards. Fuck you , you ignorant young punk! :flipoff

scott
07-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Sounds like they are looking for Tiger Woods...

Vashner
07-22-2005, 04:12 AM
I bet they had some blockers on for those disposible cell phone .. jammers..
And the stupid ass bombers didn't know it...
That's prob what kept them from going off... maybe

Hook Dem
07-22-2005, 08:30 AM
hook dem you make me want to become an a&m basketball fan
By all means! Be my guest.

word
07-22-2005, 08:59 PM
Well, I guess you sure told me! If I ever get as ignorant as you, I'll shave my ass and start walking backwards. Fuck you , you ignorant young punk! :flipoff

Thank you for your input. Now fuck off.

word
07-22-2005, 09:08 PM

Hell anyone with wires coming from under their shirt coming out of a London subway is gonna get my attention. I doubt I'd be able to describe them any further than that since I'd be running the other way....

If you can't just read that description and at least get a chuckle from it on the face of it..well...then you can't. But the high and mighty 'how dare you laugh' is a bit too much. I've laughed at much worse, and more tragic, shit than THAT.

So has that TOOL, if he could admit as much.

word
07-24-2005, 07:33 PM

No, ends up they were looking for any stray Brazilian electrician to gun down.

That's what is called, 'Good enough for government work.' I love this quote:

On Sunday, ministers and senior police officers defended a policy of shooting dead individuals suspected of being suicide bombers

BHWHAHAA....

World gone mad, world gone mad.