PDA

View Full Version : Oops what I meant was...

I. Hustle
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM
What things have you said in the act of sexulating that came out wrong or just slipped. Obviously people are going to pull the different name card but what other things have you said?

For instance, I am married with shildrens. One night I am laying back and letting the wifey enjoy herself. Then all of a sudden I think I hear a noise at our bedroom door. I'm thinking I left the door unlocked and one of my little ones wants in. She stops and looks back and when I see it was nothing I say... "Go". That didn't go over well.

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2013, 01:03 PM
What things have you said in the act of sexulating that came out wrong or just slipped. Obviously people are going to pull the different name card but what other things have you said?

For instance, I am married with shildrens. One night I am laying back and letting the wifey enjoy herself. Then all of a sudden I think I hear a noise at our bedroom door. I'm thinking I left the door unlocked and one of my little ones wants in. She stops and looks back and when I see it was nothing I say... "Go". That didn't go over well.

It's not really anything I said but it's usually...like..."oops what I meant was to cum in your ass. are you on the pill?"

LarryDavid
08-23-2013, 01:07 PM
"I love you"

I. Hustle
08-23-2013, 01:11 PM
"I love you"

Married? If not then you trippin, cuz.

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2013, 01:40 PM
I was with this black chick once and I got caught up in the mood and I was like, "oh yeah...my nigga".
So then she turns around and starts waving her finger and doing circles with her head..."oh no you di'un't"
I thought she was going along with the game so I said, "quit trippin' ho"
Then she slapped me and I ended up having to hang her in the back yard.

I. Hustle
08-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I was with this black chick once and I got caught up in the mood and I was like, "oh yeah...my nigga".
So then she turns around and starts waving her finger and doing circles with her head..."oh no you di'un't"
I thought she was going along with the game so I said, "quit trippin' ho"
Then she slapped me and I ended up having to hang her in the back yard.

You finished though, right?

cantthinkofanything
08-23-2013, 02:14 PM
You finished though, right?

yes...in her Afro