PDA

View Full Version : When Should You Take A Slut Home?

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 07:20 PM
This commentary from a female slut...

Q. Loser Guy

So if it’s 10:30 PM and she has had 7 cosmos and 2 Jager Bombs, how do I get her from the bar to my house?

A.Slut

On a stretcher? Seriously, that’s not the girl you want to take home. You’ll want a girl who has paced herself and not gotten sloppy drunk, so she’s loopy but will still be lively when you get her back to your place. First of all, find a girl who is sipping a drink, rather than drinking a pitcher of Long Island iced tea with a straw or throwing back shots. Sit down beside her and start a conversation. That way, before she’s done with the drink that’s already paid for, you’ll know if you’re interested and can gauge whether or not she’s slutty enough to go home with you. If not, you can move on. However, if she’s the one you’re going to try to get in the sack later, stick around until she finishes the drink and listen to her babble about her roommate or whatever, then buy her another drink — or two, if that’s what it takes. Then you can suggest that you take a ride back to your place to hang out. If you picked the right slut, it’s a done deal from there.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ut-slut_zpsdfa3edb3.jpg

DJR210
08-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Do you post all these threads while at work? If so, where the fuck do you work?

Big Empty
08-23-2013, 07:47 PM
The loopy ones are on some kind of meds. The problem i have is i like to drink as much as i like to f%#k. Id be passed out right next to that crazy bitch most of the time

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 07:50 PM
Do you post all these threads while at work? If so, where the fuck do you work?

:lol

bpBP9dALcWw

Big Empty
08-23-2013, 07:54 PM
:lol

bpBP9dALcWw

damn they're playing here tommorow if i didnt have my fantasy football draft id put my cowboys boots up and dust off my Jordans and head out there.

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 07:58 PM
The loopy ones are on some kind of meds. The problem i have is i like to drink as much as i like to f%#k. Id be passed out right next to that crazy bitch most of the time

that's not playa..I if I'm ever drunk it's at my crib with my breezey's...and even then I have cameras going..they don't know it but just in case one of them tries to get slick on me if I fall asleep..I will catch that shit the next day...but when I'm out I always keep my senses in case something is going down...I'm never caught slippin like that..not fucking ever...you playing a dangerous game of getting drunk like that..some dude gonna slip his dick in your mouth, take a pic, and post it on FB..you betta stop that shit :lol

ohmwrecker
08-23-2013, 08:15 PM
..some dude gonna slip his dick in your mouth, take a pic, and post it on FB..:lol

How often does that happen to you, Kool?

Big Empty
08-23-2013, 08:22 PM
that's not playa..I if I'm ever drunk it's at my crib with my breezey's...and even then I have cameras going..they don't know it but just in case one of them tries to get slick on me if I fall asleep..I will catch that shit the next day...but when I'm out I always keep my senses in case something is going down...I'm never caught slippin like that..not fucking ever...you playing a dangerous game of getting drunk like that..some dude gonna slip his dick in your mouth, take a pic, and post it on FB..you betta stop that shit :lol
that shit happened to me in 12/2010. two women came home with me one was ugly but the other was alright. I was wasted and they started giving me shots from my little bar of alcohol. the one i liked came to my room with me and i got what i wanted but when i woke up 2 hours later. 6 am, the door to my living room was shut and she wasnt there. i put my pants on and slowly opened my door and they wiped my entire living room out. eeeevery thing. thank god for renters insurance. wild cobra aint gonna like this but i did manage to get all new stuff back. thank god they didnt steal my guns or shoot me. they had help. they ran my card up at a local taco cabana for 68 bucks. no way those two chicks could eat that much food. they quitley made a few trips back and forth. b*itches... never saw the again it was the first time they came into a bar i frequent. im thankfull i didnt go back to their place like they wanted i thought i was all bad ass "nah man i got a BAR at my house come to MY house..." man o got robbed. sick feeling

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 08:32 PM
How often does that happen to you, Kool?

How many NBA titles have the Spurs won the last 5 yrs :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 08:36 PM
that shit happened to me in 12/2010. two women came home with me one was ugly but the other was alright. I was wasted and they started giving me shots from my little bar of alcohol. the one i liked came to my room with me and i got what i wanted but when i woke up 2 hours later. 6 am, the door to my living room was shut and she wasnt there. i put my pants on and slowly opened my door and they wiped my entire living room out. eeeevery thing. thank god for renters insurance. wild cobra aint gonna like this but i did manage to get all new stuff back. thank god they didnt steal my guns or shoot me. they had help. they ran my card up at a local taco cabana for 68 bucks. no way those two chicks could eat that much food. they quitley made a few trips back and forth. b*itches... never saw the again it was the first time they came into a bar i frequent. im thankfull i didnt go back to their place like they wanted i thought i was all bad ass "nah man i got a BAR at my house come to MY house..." man o got robbed. sick feeling

:lol you not the first person that's happened to..you just ran into some hookers...:lol I had a homeboy back home in high school he got robbed at gun point by these bitches...and they asked him: "How does it feel to get fucked" :lmao bitches can be hard co if you not careful....but I don't just bring any slut to my crib....I gotta know you first..I will fuck a slut in my car in a NY min though....I'm have moved on to higher grade of meat...but I will still get some of that good ole ghetto ere now and then

Big Empty
08-23-2013, 08:39 PM
:lol you not the first person that's happened to..you just ran into some hookers...:lol I had a homeboy back home in high school he got robbed at gun point by these bitches...and they asked him: "How does it feel to get fucked" :lmao bitches can be hard co if you not careful....but I don't just bring any slut to my crib....I gotta know you first..I will fuck a slut in my car in a NY min though....I'm have moved on to higher grade of meat...but I will still get some of that good ole ghetto ere now and then
i was so drunk before i even met them i was doing the line dance to the Thriller...gah damn shame boy ill tell you

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 08:41 PM
what scared the shit outta me is when my boy Merlin Santana got killed..that woke me up...you remember him...he played on the Steve Harvey show...he got killed by some young bitch real talk...

c2ggCaK955Q

Koolaid_Man
08-23-2013, 08:44 PM
i was so drunk before i even met them i was doing the line dance to the Thriller...gah damn shame boy ill tell you

:lol yeah no shit

ohmwrecker
08-23-2013, 08:54 PM
How many NBA titles have the Spurs won the last 5 yrs :lol

So . . . it happens quite a lot then, eh?

RD2191
08-24-2013, 03:56 PM
So . . . it happens quite a lot then, eh?
:lmao

JoeTait75
08-24-2013, 07:10 PM
By the standards of the old days about 90 pct of current women are sluts, tbh. Not that I'm complaining about it, tbh.

Patty Mills Towel
08-24-2013, 07:42 PM
When your mom calls

HeatChamps
08-26-2013, 01:45 AM
You should take home a slut every chance you get.