PDA

View Full Version : lol Wilson

benefactor
08-23-2013, 08:24 PM
lol Avante

J.T.
08-24-2013, 12:36 AM
Meanwhile, in Indianapolis, Andrew Luck is looking damn good in the offense that made him the #1 pick. Nigga is about to go ham, if not for the tough ass schedule they coulda been division champs this year.

And if this Wilson sucking/Luck going ham thing continues into the regular season I'll be serving Avante plates of crow on a daily basis. He probably won't be around to eat it though.

Lincoln
08-24-2013, 04:14 PM
Where is that faggot

tlongII
08-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Wilson has been looking pretty good to me.

Avante
10-01-2013, 03:25 AM
After 4 weeks

QB rating

Wilson 95.3
Luck 91.9
RGIII 85.5

benefactor
10-01-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm sure whatever Avante said didn't matter...but it's lol Wilson still. It took Cushing getting injured and Schaub being Schaub for them to get the win.

He out game managed Schaub. Not hard to do tbh.

Creepn
10-01-2013, 09:59 AM
I'm sure whatever Avante said didn't matter...but it's lol Wilson still. It took Cushing getting injured and Schaub being Schaub for them to get the win.

Should be "lol Schaub" then.

Raven
10-01-2013, 10:03 AM

it's more like r.sherman was the best qb on the field tbh.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-01-2013, 10:29 AM
lol @ his game managing numbers against HOU. 12-23 for 123 yds with 1 pick, no td's.

spurraider21
10-01-2013, 11:05 AM
lol @ his game managing numbers against HOU. 12-23 for 123 yds with 1 pick, no td's.
:lol @ guy who evidently didn't watch the game, but managed to read the box score

when the game was on the line, he made literally every play. converting 4th downs. 3 of his starting linemen were out and houston's D was up in his grill all game. he had somethin like 70 rushing yards, by far the most he's had this season, and when their offense was stagnant, he made all the plays for them on that side of the ball

Spur-Addict
10-01-2013, 11:29 AM
:lol @ guy who evidently didn't watch the game, but managed to read the box score

when the game was on the line, he made literally every play. converting 4th downs. 3 of his starting linemen were out and houston's D was up in his grill all game. he had somethin like 70 rushing yards, by far the most he's had this season, and when their offense was stagnant, he made all the plays for them on that side of the ball

They perpetuate in large part because it entertains them. When he does great things, the credit goes to the running back, even when the Seahawks are down significantly and are in clear passing situations.

Missing half your starting O-Line and having no real number one WR is irrelevant to them. Making something out of nothing when the game is on the line routinely means nothing to them. Wilson is clutch, and that's all that matters. He can make all the throws, and he has above average mobility. And, he doesn't use his mobility like an idiot (Vick, RG3 etc.). Not to mention the guy is a better leader than most of the QBs in the league.

I don't have to sell you, it's preaching to the choir. The guy is a baller.

spurraider21
10-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Like I've said before, it takes a lot to get a raider fan to like a seachicken player

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 01:51 PM
The Seahawks are 31st in pass attempts, tbh..

Wilson is a smart player that takes advantage of his team's run-first approach and makes timely throws, I give him credit for being a great game manager, I have never taken that away from him, tbh..I'd easily take him over Andy Dalton and Jake Locker, two other game manager types..

Spur-Addict
10-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Yeah but that doesn't take away from his ability to operate from the pocket when everyone knows he is going to throw, or make a play himself. Pass attempts, pass attempts blah blah blah. But when the chips are down, he can absolutely sling the rock and will his team to victory. Game managers are not known for going out and putting the team on their back and leading them to victory. This whole theory of him being unable to operate without play action is the biggest fallacy being pushed upon the football masses.

Last year VS Chicago. Lynch had 87 yards and a TD. Wilson 293 yards 2TDs. Led two huge drives for TDs. One with 3 minutes left in the 4th (TD to Tate), and the other in OT (TD to Rice). One of which was a 97 yard drive.

Last year VS N.E--Lynch had 40 yards on the ground. Wilson 293 and 3 TDs (2 of which in the 4th). A 4th and 3 to Braylon Edwards for a TD, and a 40 plus yard bomb to Sydney Rice.

He would've had a game winning drive VS Arizona last year in week 1, but Sydney Rice dropped the game winning TD, twice, from about 8 yards out.

Then, the work of art VS ATL in the playoffs where we fell short in the last 30 seconds where ATL kicked a FG. 28 second half points, 21 in the 4th. Lynch had 46 yards on the ground, 1 TD and a fumble. Wilson only had 385 in the air, 60 on the ground with total 3 TDs.

Then, week 1 this year he clearly carried us to victory, and led the game winning 4th quarter drive with a 40 plus yard strike to Kearse. 33 attempts for over 300 yards and a TD. Lynch had 40 yards on the ground.

Clearly, we are a run 1st team, but when he has to, Russ is beyond capable of putting us on his back. This isn't a veteran QB with years under his belt, this is a second year QB.

gaKNOW!blee
10-01-2013, 03:01 PM
After 4 weeks

QB rating

Wilson 95.3
Luck 91.9
RGIII 85.5

Yeah because he beat up on the Jags. The other 3 games he has been poor or average.

spurraider21
10-01-2013, 03:38 PM
It's almost like its Wilson's fault he has a good team. Is his role much different from Brady's when the Pats were winning superbowls? Or Big Ben? How come we didnt bag on those guys wen they would make huge clutch plays for otherwise stacked rosters?

Ask a Texan fan how many plays Wilson made in the 2nd half last week

benefactor
10-01-2013, 05:56 PM
:wakeup

Avante
10-01-2013, 06:01 PM
A guy who won playoff games on the road, tied the rookie TD record, made the pro bowl in his first season, is now 4-0, is being criticized.....??????????????????

What rookie QB accomplished as much?

jeebus
10-01-2013, 06:10 PM
:wakeup
my nigga benefactor upping det post count, spitting on the bandwidth

Spur-Addict
10-01-2013, 06:13 PM
It's almost like its Wilson's fault he has a good team. Is his role much different from Brady's when the Pats were winning superbowls? Or Big Ben? How come we didnt bag on those guys wen they would make huge clutch plays for otherwise stacked rosters?

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Drive-of-the-Week-Russell-Wilsons-magic-show/3d0b2a7b-4551-4e89-a3c2-1ca6bd294c4c

gaKNOW!blee
10-01-2013, 06:16 PM

Yeah and he still likely loses the game if his defense doesn't get a pick 6.

No one is saying the guy sucks, but no QB in the league gets that kind of defense/run game help and he cannot be compared to top QB's.

spurraider21
10-01-2013, 06:35 PM

No one is saying the guy sucks, but no QB in the league gets that kind of defense/run game help and he cannot be compared to top QB's.
tom brady did early in his career. big ben did early in his career. why the fanfare?

Spur-Addict
10-01-2013, 06:35 PM

Look at the weapons a lot of the best QBs have at their disposal in order to throw the ball.

Peyton and Aaron have ridiculous WRs. Matt Ryan has plenty of toys ATL, Brees has Jimmy, Colston and co. Stafford has Tron and Bush, even Cutler has Brandon Marshall etc.. Andrew Luck has Reggie Wayne, and we all know how many times he was targeted last year. Eli has nice toys too, but his O-Line is for shit this year. Even Romo has better weapons, Dez, Witten, Austin, Murray. Who does Russell have to throw to? Golden Tate? Sydney Rice? Doug Baldwin? Get real.

Sick defense and a top back? Yes. But the guy makes magic with spare parts when the chips are down.

The only top quarterback has it rough at the moment is Brady, that's it.

And everyone knows the defenses Brady (early on), Rapinburger, and Eli had when they were collecting rings. Yet they are elite, please.

spurraider21
10-02-2013, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wERblvp133w

Bill_Brasky
10-02-2013, 09:03 AM
They perpetuate in large part because it entertains them. When he does great things, the credit goes to the running back, even when the Seahawks are down significantly and are in clear passing situations.

Missing half your starting O-Line and having no real number one WR is irrelevant to them. Making something out of nothing when the game is on the line routinely means nothing to them. Wilson is clutch, and that's all that matters. He can make all the throws, and he has above average mobility. And, he doesn't use his mobility like an idiot (Vick, RG3 etc.). Not to mention the guy is a better leader than most of the QBs in the league.

I don't have to sell you, it's preaching to the choir. The guy is a baller.
too bad he got beat by choker matt ryan.

spurraider21
10-02-2013, 11:21 AM
too bad he got beat by choker matt ryan.
they were down 20-zip i that game. a lot of players, let alone rookies would be discouraged. and mr game manager who relies entirely on his running backs and defense finished the game with 445 all purpose yards and 3 touchdowns. even their last TD of the game, which was a Lynch run, was set up by Wilson putting the team on his back and getting every single yard on that drive prior to the 2 yard TD run. for the record, beast mode ended the day with 16 carries for 46 yards with that 1 TD and 1 fumble. if you give your team the lead with 31 seconds to go in the game, you've done your job. the elite defense that everyone here credits for everything that ever goes right for the seahawks let the Falcons march down the field with 1 timeout and get to the 32 yard line.
btw michael turner ran 14 times for 98 yards (compare that to Lynch's 16-46). that is wilson's lone playoff loss. yeah, a shitty start, but a heroic comeback that his defense choked away. on the flipside, you have what SF did to the falcons the next week. falcons jumped up 17-0 iirc and kaep led his team back, and his defense got a 4th down stop.

Spur-Addict
10-02-2013, 06:04 PM
PREACH

tlongII
10-02-2013, 07:24 PM
People bag on Wilson cuz Avante likes him.

TIMMYtoZO
10-03-2013, 12:01 AM
:lol Wilson's only playoff win really isn't anything to brag about. He beat the RG3 and that shitty Redskin D. Then that "dominating defense" allowed Matt Ryan to beat them. :lol

Now if Wilson had beaten Aaron Rodgers and the 15-1 Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field in impressive fashion like Elite Manning and his Giants did in January 2011, I would be a little more impressed.

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 12:51 AM
:lol Wilson's only playoff win really isn't anything to brag about. He beat the RG3 and that shitty Redskin D. Then that "dominating defense" allowed Matt Ryan to beat them. :lol

Now if Wilson had beaten Aaron Rodgers and the 15-1 Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field in impressive fashion like Elite Manning and his Giants did in January 2011, I would be a little more impressed.
what was Eli doing in his first 2 seasons, tbh?

TIMMYtoZO
10-03-2013, 10:22 PM
what was Eli doing in his first 2 seasons, tbh?

:lol comparing a chimp to a white 2 time SB MVP... I never said he would ever win a title. His ceiling would be a few playoff wins at best, maybe even an impressive fluky road win, tbh. Even Vick and Mcnabb had those.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-03-2013, 10:23 PM
:lol my nigga Daunte dropping truth bombs on Russell Wilson knob slobbers

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Truth bombs yet he failed to answer a simple question