PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Are there any real laker fans on this site?

DwayneSchintzius
08-24-2013, 02:23 AM
Or are they just all trolls?

Arnold Toht
08-24-2013, 02:24 AM
^ 4-time NBA World Champion speaking.

ElNono
08-24-2013, 02:27 AM
^ Spurs Sweep victim speaking.

Narutoluva
08-24-2013, 04:11 AM
I'm a lakerfan, also a flaming cartoon watching homo. Bow before me st minions.

Arnold Toht
08-24-2013, 04:12 AM
^ told you I'm not Luva.

Axegrinder
08-24-2013, 04:49 AM
Lakerfan and troll is the same species http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4703595904501668&pid=1.7&w=213&h=179&c=7&rs=1

MultiTroll
08-24-2013, 08:11 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178444&highlight=Multitroll

dfens
08-24-2013, 02:08 PM
KOBE!!

this forum is a joke, losing in the finals like that brought the shambling house completely down , spurstalk is at an all time low.

UZER
08-24-2013, 02:18 PM
If this was the 90s, they would all be Bulls trolls.

elmanutres
08-24-2013, 02:34 PM
mostly trolls and pussies. Some of them can't even rep their team while others flee as soon as something bad happens to the lakers in the playoffs.

Arnold Toht
08-24-2013, 04:20 PM
^ Yet, we're all up 5-4 on Spurfan. Cully up 16-4.

Rogue
08-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Dale was a legit Lakers fan, Katherine Robinson too, as well as the old school laker fans such as DD and LkrFan. while most of the rest are probably just trolls, or bandwagoners that jumped aboard during the 09 and 10 campaigns.

whitemamba
08-24-2013, 11:09 PM
fuck u faggots :lol

elmanutres
08-25-2013, 02:51 AM
^ Yet, we're all up 5-4 on Spurfan. Cully up 16-4.
my god toth suck cully's dick already why won't you

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 02:51 AM
my god toth suck cully's dick already why won't you

His prime 12-inch pecker might be good enough for Jim.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 02:52 AM
His prime 12-inch pecker might be good enough for Jim.

We know whatever Tim is sporting these days was good enough to fuck your Lakers.

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 02:53 AM
^ couldn't fuck with 5-4. Not even the Sweep could finish off that curse.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 02:55 AM
^ He fucked your Lakers and ended your season. Tammy made you his little bitch. That's it and that's all Lakerfan. :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 02:56 AM
He certainly didn't go deep enough, because the 5-4 stick is still alive and well.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 02:58 AM
^ Double-digit per game deep. Running the future of your franchise out of town deep. Sweep deep. That's all he had to do, and he did it, to your Lakers :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 02:58 AM
:lol As if the Spurs will be in a better position when Jim retires

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:00 AM
:lol As if the Lakers are in any position right now. $30m cancer. D'Antoni. Jim Buss.

Let's talk about your Lakers, Toht, I don't know why you keep dodging that talk, it's fun as hell :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:01 AM
^ comparing the biggest basketball market in the world in Los Angeles, California to San Antonio, Texas.

:lol

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:02 AM
^ Not even the best team in Los Angeles, California. Heck not even top 2 in California.

Let's keep talking Lakers :lol

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:13 AM
What happened? You don't feel like talking about the Lakers anymore? :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:14 AM
I'm talking Lakers when it's 5-4, Kobe over Tim, honey. You haven't attacked that once. Not even a, "2002 was rigged!!" or something like that.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:17 AM
^ There's nothing to attack. Ringcount is what it is, it involves many teams, many years. But we live in the today, and in the today, you got Swept and you are the Spurs' little bitch. That's just how it is. You don't have to like it. :lol

It's like your Lakers team today. It is what it is. It sucks, frankly. Wanna talk about it? :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:20 AM
^ Yet we've never been out of the hunt for more than 4 years. Makes me wonder.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:21 AM
^ Yet you used to have a good owner, who is now a good dead owner. But why talk about the future when we can talk about the present? Let's keep talking about your current Lakers... :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:22 AM
^ We haven't moved from LA, I don't think. Now, San Antonio Texas, however..

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:23 AM
So if you're Jim Buss, what do you do? You're coming out of a Sweep, you dragged your belly all across california to keep Dwight, you're paying a has been $30m a year, so you don't have cap space. What's Lakerfan take on the Lakers current reality, tbh?

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:24 AM
^ Well, we haven't moved from San Antonio, Texas either... and we just Swept your asses. But you keep deflecting to the future and dodging the present. Don't feel like talking your Lakers anymore? :lol

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Let's talk about your TWC deal that's gonna let your team pay whatever they want to talent like..... Dwight :lmao

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:28 AM
Oops, I said Jim Buss again... do you "need a breather"? :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:28 AM
^ Well, we haven't moved from San Antonio, Texas either... and we just Swept your asses. But you keep deflecting to the future and dodging the present. Don't feel like talking your Lakers anymore? :lol

The present is simple: Kobe 5, Duncan 4.

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:30 AM
Oops, I said Jim Buss again... do you "need a breather"? :lmao

He's an NBA World Champion, 2 times over.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:31 AM
The present is simple: Kobe 5, Duncan 4.

The Spurs vs Lakers present is Swept. We did it. You liked it. :lol

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:32 AM
He's an NBA World Champion, 2 times over.

He got Swept, just like you did. Then he was Rejected, just like you did. :lmao

Arnold Toht
So if you're Jim Buss, what do you do? You're coming out of a Sweep, you dragged your belly all across california to keep Dwight, you're paying a has been $30m a year, so you don't have cap space. What's Lakerfan take on the Lakers current reality, tbh?

The man is still on top, 5-4 over Duncan. And no one knows about the contract situation just yet. Maybe Jeanie'll pay him under the table, who fuckin' knows.

Arnold Toht
Are you done with the questions, Bro? Is it time to address 5>4, and 6?

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:36 AM
You can throw the jackhammer if we strike out in next year's FA. But, as of now, you're down 5-4, because of 6. It's that fucking simple. You have nothing to back up the Lakers supposed "dim future" when it hasn't been written yet.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:37 AM
The man is still on top, 5-4 over Duncan. And no one knows about the contract situation just yet. Maybe Jeanie'll pay him under the table, who fuckin' knows.

Are you done with the questions, Bro? Is it time to address 5>4, and 6?

We know the contract situation, he's getting paid another $30m after getting Swept by my Spurs.

And if you know the answers, don't wait for my questions. Start explaining how that $130m shit sandwich was so completely obliterated and Swept. :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:38 AM
^ Coaching, injuries, lack of chemistry. Underachieving rosters happen every year in any sport. Get over it already, for fuck's sake, El.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:39 AM
You can throw the jackhammer if we strike out in next year's FA. But, as of now, you're down 5-4, because of 6. It's that fucking simple. You have nothing to back up the Lakers supposed "dim future" when it hasn't been written yet.

But we know about the present. Let's talk about what we know. You got Swept, you have a terrible coach, the future of your franchise just walked to the Rockets, your $30m achilles is done. How you liking your current Lakers? :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:40 AM
But we know about the present. Let's talk about what we know. You got Swept, you have a terrible coach, the future of your franchise just walked to the Rockets, your $30m achilles is done. How you liking you're current Lakers? :lmao

Up 5-4, so as long as your Spurs don't do shit, we're heading into 2014 FA all jacked up, ready to spend.

Don't BS me with the cap stuff, when the fuck has the cap ever mattered in Lakerland?

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:41 AM
^ Coaching, injuries, lack of chemistry. Underachieving rosters happen every year in any sport. Get over it already, for fuck's sake, El.

But don't forget this year you got Swept though. :lol

So what are your expectations for your Lakers this season? :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:42 AM
But don't forget this year you got Swept though. :lol

So what are your expectations for your Lakers this season? :lol

We're having a retooling year. Get over it, for fuck's sake. All the eyes are set on your fuckin' 4-time NBA world champ. Can he reach 5-5 to break the schtick?

Oh, he already had his best chance. and he missed a fucking layup to win the title!

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:43 AM
Up 5-4, so as long as your Spurs don't do shit, we're heading into 2014 FA all jacked up, ready to spend.

Don't BS me with the cap stuff, when the fuck has the cap ever mattered in Lakerland?

You just amnestied Artest to save luxury tax money. Dr Buss isn't running that ship anymore, now you have cheapstake Jimbo at the wheel :lmao

And all that could get you was a Sweep :lol

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:44 AM
We're having a retooling year. Get over it, for fuck's sake. All the eyes are set on your fuckin' 4-time NBA world champ. Can he reach 5-5 to break the schtick?

Oh, he already had his best chance. and he missed a fucking layup to win the title!

Winning games is an actual goal. But your team couldn't do it, and, alas, you got Swept. Maybe that's something you can retool next year? Avoid getting Swept? :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:44 AM
^ we haven't seen the future just yet. The present, though, is as follows::

Kobe: 5
Duncan: 4

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:46 AM
Winning games is an actual goal. But your team couldn't do it, and, alas, you got Swept. Maybe that's something you can retool next year? Avoid getting Swept? :lmao

We came out of the season alive, parrot. 5-4 over Jim. That's all that matters. We're building a championship contender in 2014 to do what exactly? Oh, that's right:

Kobe 6
Duncan 4

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:46 AM
^ we have seen the present, and it says your team was Swept by my team. You're not dodging it, and you're not running away from it. :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:48 AM
^ I never dodged it. I told you fat mexicans to give me the broom already. We got swept, but that's our own issue. You haven't a right to brag about a playoff season in which you couldn't do 1 of 4 things to wi n the NBA title:

1)Make a layup
2)Make a free throw
3)Handle the ball
4)Grab a rebound

For fuck's sake.

Arnold Toht
And fuck, you still haven't addressed 6, 5>4. It's fucking 4:48 AM.

ElNono
We came out of the season alive, parrot. 5-4 over Jim. That's all that matters. We're building a championship contender in 2014 to do what exactly? Oh, that's right:

Kobe 6
Duncan 4

Wrong, you came out of the season dead, 4-0 Swept by Jim. Lakers vs Spurs? That's all that matters. We fucked you in the ass without lube and finished you off in 4 games, all double-digit rapes.

Now tell me how that feel :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:50 AM
^ This is nothing but bitterness over 6

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:52 AM
^ I never dodged it. I told you fat mexicans to give me the broom already. We got swept, but that's our own issue. You haven't a right to brag about a playoff season in which you couldn't do 1 of 4 things to wi n the NBA title:

1)Make a layup
2)Make a free throw
3)Handle the ball
4)Grab a rebound

For fuck's sake.

You keep dodging it. You got Swept and no, that's not "your own issue". It's "our" issue because WE did the raping. You haven't a right to brag about anything at all about a playoff season that ended because:

1) you couldn't win a single game
2) you couldn't even keep it within single digits
3) you got your ass swept

For fuck's sake, that was a glorious Sweep. :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:54 AM
You keep dodging it. You got Swept and no, that's not "your own issue". It's "our" issue because WE did the raping. You haven't a right to brag about anything at all about a playoff season that ended because:

1) you couldn't win a single game
2) you couldn't even keep it within single digits
3) you got your ass swept

For fuck's sake, that was a glorious Sweep. :lmao

And, If we did all of that, and won the series itself, 6 wouldn't exist, I wouldn't exist, but most importantly of all, 5>4 would remain intact. And that's all there is.

I loved 6, though. I'll take the sweep every day of the week if I can just witness 6 in person. It's becoming one of those classic sports urban legends.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:56 AM
And fuck, you still haven't addressed 6, 5>4. It's fucking 4:48 AM.

Nu uh, this is about Lakers vs Spurs. You're a Lakerfan and I'm a Spursfan. And we Swept you.

^ This is nothing but bitterness over 6

Sounds to me the one bitter is the guy whose team was fucked in the ass without lube and finished off in 4 games, all double-digit rapes. That would be you, obviously :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:58 AM
^ We're up 11-4 in the ring count (giving you some ground here), and Kobe's up 5-4 on Tim.

How many fuckin' times do I have to tell you, El? I'm not butthurt over the sweep one bit. 6, though, lasts a lifetime.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 03:58 AM
And, If we did all of that, and won the series itself, 6 wouldn't exist, I wouldn't exist, but most importantly of all, 5>4 would remain intact. And that's all there is.

I loved 6, though. I'll take the sweep every day of the week if I can just witness 6 in person. It's becoming one of those classic sports urban legends.

But your team couldn't do that, because your team is shit. And because your team is shit, they got fucked repeatedly over 4 games. And you sat there, and watched the Spurs sodomize your team.

It's what's became known as The Sweep :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:59 AM
But your team couldn't do that, because your team is shit. And because your team is shit, they got fucked repeatedly over 4 games. And you sat there, and watched the Spurs sodomize your team.

It's what's became known as The Sweep :lmao

:rolleyes

Still not willing to talk about 6? It's been 48 hours, El.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:01 AM
^ We're up 11-4 in the ring count (giving you some ground here), and Kobe's up 5-4 on Tim.

How many fuckin' times do I have to tell you, El? I'm not butthurt over the sweep one bit. 6, though, lasts a lifetime.

You keep deflecting to ringcount, but the Spurs and Lakers didn't play for a ring.

They played to end eachother's season and damn, you got Swept :lmao

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 04:02 AM
^ you said it was Lakerfan vs Spurfan. I deflected to the ringcount because that's all there is to it. You play 4 series to win a championship. You win a series, fine. You better fuckin' win the championship, though.

But, you fuckin' missed a layup! Address that already :lmao

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:02 AM
:rolleyes

Still not willing to talk about 6? It's been 48 hours, El.

I'm talking Spurs vs Lakers to Lakerfan. There's nothing else to talk about between Spursfan and Lakerfan. Does talking about the Sweep makes you uncomfortable? :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 04:03 AM
^ this is officially nothing but bitterness over 6. Christ. I've turned you upside down, El. Good night.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:06 AM
^ you said it was Lakerfan vs Spurfan. I deflected to the ringcount because that's all there is to it. You win a series, fine. You better fuckin' win the championship, though.

But, you fuckin' missed a layup! Address that already :lmao

No, I said you're a Lakerfan and I'm a Spursfan. So we're talking Lakers vs Spurs. Winning the championship doesn't involve the Lakers, because we Swept the Lakers and made them our little bitches. There's nothing else to address with Lakerfan. We ended their season in complete embarrassment, and that was that.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:11 AM
^ this is officially nothing but bitterness over 6. Christ. I've turned you upside down, El. Good night.

I told you it will never end Toht. You got Swept and now whenever you talk shit, we'll remind you. :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 04:12 AM
Before I go to bed I'll give El a list of questions to see if he can answer them, tbh.

1) How does it feel to get 6'ed? What was your reaction to Kawhi's missed free throw? Did you think that it was going to backfire at the time? Were you surprised when Allen hit the backpedal 3? :lol

2) How do you feel about your chances at tying it up, 5-5, Duncan over Kobe? You had it on June 18th, 2013, but you blew it away. Do you think you'll be able to take another 7 game Finals loss to the Heat? Or a WCF backdoor sweep to the Thunder?

3) How does one feel about the chances of a premier free agent signing in San Antonio, Texas :lol why even save up cap room?

4) Last but not least, :lol, How does one feel when one's idol growing up turns out to be a cock loving homo? You know that ballers like to build their game similar to their favorite players. Will Spurfan do the same for Timmy D's sexual orientation? :lmao

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:23 AM
Before I go to bed I'll give El a list of questions to see if he can answer them, tbh.

1) How does it feel to get 6'ed? What was your reaction to Kawhi's missed free throw? Did you think that it was going to backfire at the time? Were you surprised when Allen hit the backpedal 3? :lol

:lmao Lakerfan cockriding the Heat again. I'll be happy to discuss that with fellow Spursfan and Heatfan. With Lakerfan I talk Spurs vs Lakers, aka The Sweep

2) How do you feel about your chances at tying it up, 5-5, Duncan over Kobe? You had it on June 18th, 2013, but you blew it away. Do you think you'll be able to take another 7 game Finals loss to the Heat? Or a WCF backdoor sweep to the Thunder?

Lakerfan double clutches and cockrides the Heat AND Thunder. The Sweep will do that to ya :lmao

3) How does one feel about the chances of a premier free agent signing in San Antonio, Texas :lol why even save up cap room?

I like the team we have. I mean, even if we get rejected by free agents, we would basically be the Jim Buss Lakers :lmao

4) Last but not least, :lol, How does one feel when one's idol growing up turns out to be a cock loving homo? You know that ballers like to build their game similar to their favorite players. Will Spurfan do the same for Timmy D's sexual orientation? :lmao

Well, you grew up with a butt-fucked HIV infested Magic Johnson. And that was no rumor, nu uh... Plus he's still good enough to deliver a Sweep when needed. :lmao

Jeff Van Gundy
08-25-2013, 04:24 AM
I like how this arnold troll keeps calling elnono a parrot when he has been saying the same shit this past month

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:31 AM
Now before I go to bed I'll give Toht a list of question to see if he can answer them, tbh

1) How does it feel to be under .500 for literally 65 games?

2) Do you think if Jim Buss steals Jerry's wig, he will get smart enough not to run the franchise to the ground?

3) After almost a year of SSOL, does D'Antoni deserve an extension?

4) Who jerks off after rape? :lmao

irishock
08-25-2013, 04:49 AM
:lmao Lakerfan cockriding the Heat again. I'll be happy to discuss that with fellow Spursfan and Heatfan. With Lakerfan I talk Spurs vs Lakers, aka The Sweep

Lakerfan double clutches and cockrides the Heat AND Thunder. The Sweep will do that to ya :lmao

I like the team we have. I mean, even if we get rejected by free agents, we would basically be the Jim Buss Lakers :lmao

Well, you grew up with a butt-fucked HIV infested Magic Johnson. And that was no rumor, nu uh... Plus he's still good enough to deliver a Sweep when needed. :lmao

Wow, I'm sure this is going to be boiled down soon enough :lol

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 05:07 AM

I wake up in the middle of the night, log on ST and of course what I see is spurfan dodging every single Q to a cue, per par :lmao

I'm done with this chap, tbh, seeing how he won't even put on some effort to face reality::

Kobe, a 5 time World Champion

Duncan, a 4.

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 05:10 AM
I like how this arnold troll keeps calling elnono a parrot when he has been saying the same shit this past month

Hey, Jeff, would you take out your best rebounding big in the final defensive stand of a championship clinching game?

Rogue
08-25-2013, 09:35 AM
No one expected the Spurs could go that far in the playoffs before the first round began, not even the most optimistic spurs fans. WCF was expected to be their ceiling and everything they achieved beyond that was a bonus. They had the chance to win #5 and failed to make it pay, but it wasn't like they had lost anything imho, instead they discovered some promising young stars such as Leonard and Splitter (though personally I'm not a fan of Splitter) who will be the central pieces for their future squad.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 12:04 PM
I wake up in the middle of the night, log on ST and of course what I see is spurfan dodging every single Q to a cue, per par :lmao

I'm done with this chap, tbh, seeing how he won't even put on some effort to face reality::

Kobe, a 5 time World Champion

Duncan, a 4.

^ Of course you woke up in the middle of the night and had to come back and check ST... that's what getting Swept will do to you :lmao

I slept great :lmao

DMC
08-25-2013, 12:13 PM
No one expected the Spurs could go that far in the playoffs before the first round began, not even the most optimistic spurs fans. WCF was expected to be their ceiling and everything they achieved beyond that was a bonus. They had the chance to win #5 and failed to make it pay, but it wasn't like they had lost anything imho, instead they discovered some promising young stars such as Leonard and Splitter (though personally I'm not a fan of Splitter) who will be the central pieces for their future squad.

Lakers fan (on this site) pretends to believe that it was a failure by the Spurs to win number 5, however Lakers fan felt the pain much more so than did Spurs fan. They needed the Spurs to win because they needed their false god to be unmolested on that pedestal where they left him. They weren't concerned that Tim might get 5, they don't see Tim as being comparable to MJ since his role is so different and most of them weren't around to see Kareem play so they don't care if Tim reaches his status. They are concerned with Lebron because Lebron has a legitimate shot at being the GOAT. That's what Lakers fan wanted for Kobe, but not for Kobe himself. They just wanted to say a Lakers player is the GOAT. Right now it's apparent that the Lakers went all in with him and lost and meanwhile Lebron is making his push and next season could easily surpass Kobe on the all time list.

Venti Quattro
08-25-2013, 12:24 PM
What do you need, thread op?