PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I Do Believe We Should Go For the 7th or 8th Seed This Upcoming Season

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 10:59 AM
let's face it we could go as high as 4 or 5 now that the baby making popcorn machine is in Houston...there are a couple of reasons why I prefer we end up at 7th or 8th.

Reason 1 - We Know the Spurs are regular season champs...they will go all out to try and make up for 6, 7, Cuck-a-Tam, Homogate, and The Cross-Fit Gym...I expect they'll be at 1 or 2 again...(except there won't be any key injuries in the West to propel them to another finals)

Reason 2 - Kobe's legacy will be enhanced....With The Spurs or Thunder likely getting the 1-2 Spots the Lakers will be forced to play them with a healthy Squad this time and I suspect not only will we win but in dramatic fashion. Kobe winding down his career and winning against the top teams in the West it will solidify his legend...I said it all along last year...Pau and Nash out for significant stretches(Dwight playing with a bad back), Jordan Hill gone for the season, Blake out for significant stretches, 3 Head Coaching changes, Kobe out for the play-offs...Dr. Buss dying...if not for these events we easily get the 3 spot in the West last season...With Baby Popcorn Machine gone we get 4 or 5 in the West.

Reason 3 - Rockets had a fluke season. T-Mac and Yao > Harden and Dwight tbh...I see no reason why this will not end the same as it did for Yao and T-Mac....besides the Rockets and Spurs are both due for major injuries this season..last year it was LA and OKC...I fully expect Karma to be fair this upcoming season....

Reason 4 - The Clippers are the biggest laughingstock in the West...they had their best season ever last year and they still got no further than a bad injury plagued Lakers team...:lol

Reason 5 - Denver is in disarray...Iggy gone and RayRay the Clown done went and disappeared :lol

Reason 6 - Steph Curry is like Duncan's bronze medal...he has no heart when it counts..he will pull up (ankle) lame again :lol

Reason 7 - Memphis has no self-confidence...but they may be motivated enough to beat the Spurs if LA doesn't face the SPurs in the first round.

Reason 8 - Durant and Westina Brook will clash...had WB not gotten hurt they go back to the finals...this year he's gonna demand KD get the fuck outta his way and stop trying to play his position in his areas on the court...it will be awesome to watch this meltdown...

Meanwhile the Lakers will be cooly cruising under the radar...playing it safe and staying healthy until the play-offs where we then will turn in ravenous beasts...

Kobe 6
TOSB 4

BOOK IT!!!

DMC
08-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I envy your life.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
I envy your life.

first step to becoming like Kool is to drop or stop all your homo activities :lol

DMC
08-25-2013, 11:41 AM
first step to becoming like Kool is to drop or stop all your homo activities :lol

Is that what you did?

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 11:43 AM
What a steaming pile of shit the Lakers have become. Probably why 70% of second generation businesses fail.

Vash StampedE
08-25-2013, 11:44 AM
Now this is going to be fun.

scroteface
08-25-2013, 11:45 AM
lol careful what you wish for remember what happened last time

Rogue
08-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Legit analysis by Kool, I approve. The same level of quality as posts he made while still using that Gordon Liu avatar, though I don't think the Lakers will have a chance to make the finals, let alone winning Kobe's #6. They may somehow make the 2nd round if they somehow draw a paper tiger in the first but the teams like Spurs and Clippers will be too huge for the Lakers to surmount imho. And it's not gonna be possible for them to finish top 5 in the regular season missing the best Kobe for a significant part of the season. Dude's gonna need quite some time to recover to his best form anyway, even if dead babies may cure the injury soon enough for him to participate in the training camp.

AchillesHeel
08-26-2013, 02:01 PM
kool also believed Lakers would win the series vs Mavs after Game 3 :lol, we all know how that went