PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I Just Coined A New Acromym For The Board

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Instead of saying no Homo (to let it be known you're not gay) after every questionable point of view...we all should start saying No Timo :lol

Adolf
08-25-2013, 02:21 PM
No Blacks Allowed Forum.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:22 PM
No Tamo works as well

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:22 PM
No Blacks Allowed Forum.

No dead people allowed forum :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:23 PM
my bad misspelled acronym...I couldn't use spell check in the title or else I would have caught it :lol

J.T.
08-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Someone in this thread does not know what an acronym is.

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 02:41 PM
how is that an acronym? retard

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:45 PM
how is that an acronym? retard

An acronym is an abbreviation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbreviation) formed from the initial components in a phrase or a word.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:45 PM
Tam and Homo = Tamo or Timo..case closed

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 02:47 PM
An acronym is an abbreviation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbreviation) formed from the initial components in a phrase or a word.

ac·ro·nym
ˈakrəˌnim
noun
noun: acronym; plural noun: acronyms

1. an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g., ASCII , NASA ).

How the fuck does "No Timo" apply? If thats an acronym, then each letter in there has to represent a word.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:48 PM
ac·ro·nym
ˈakrəˌnim
noun
noun: acronym; plural noun: acronyms

1. an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g., ASCII , NASA ).

my acronym fits to a tee....if you can't see that then go back to school

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 02:49 PM

So if NASA is National Aeronautics and Space Administration,
and SCUBA is self-contained-underwater-breathing-apparatus

... what are the words that you fill into No Timo

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-25-2013, 02:50 PM
So what does "Timo" stand for?

L-Laugh
O-Out
L-Loud

you fucking fail faggot

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:52 PM
So if NASA is National Aeronautics and Space Administration,
and SCUBA is self-contained-underwater-breathing-apparatus

... what are the words that you fill into No Timo

Tim or Tam and Homo

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 02:52 PM
this is like Cold Fusion it should be so easy

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 02:53 PM
Tim or Tam and Homo
N
O

T
I
M
O

please fill out the word for each letter, tbh

Spursfan092120
You're a fucking idiot. Just admit you were wrong and shut the fuck up.

RD2191
:lmao self ownage

RD2191
08-25-2013, 02:54 PM
:lmao

RD2191
08-25-2013, 02:54 PM
:lol

RD2191
08-25-2013, 02:59 PM
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/164664_516728188357524_2016177710_n.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:00 PM
N - Newly
O - Opened

T - Tam's
I - Inviting
M - Male
O - Orifice

please fill out the word for each letter, tbh

Clipper Nation
08-25-2013, 03:01 PM
:lol Kool can't even spell "acronym" correctly, so it's not a surprise that he doesn't know what it means.....

RD2191
08-25-2013, 03:02 PM

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:03 PM
You're a fucking idiot. Just admit you were wrong and shut the fuck up.

I'm not wrong my definition is on point... No Timo...it doesn't have to be every letter just the initial components....you're definition is not the only definition in academia

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm not wrong my definition is on point... No Timo...it doesn't have to be every letter just the initial components....you're definition is not the only definition in academia

i'm shocked you spelled academia right, tbh

imo, btw and tbh are good examples of acronyms, not no timo, tbh

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:09 PM
i'm shocked you spelled academia right, tbh

imo, btw and tbh are good examples of acronyms, not no timo, tbh

No Timo more than passes the smell test

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Damn...you must not be a man son. A man can admit when he's wrong. That is not an acronym. An acronym is an abbreviation formed by the first letters of several words. Now...like spurraider said

N
O

T
I
M
O

Fill that out with something that actually makes sense, or shut the fuck up.

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Actually, you're fucking wrong. That IS the definition..you can't just make up your own shit and say it means the same thing..that's fucking stupid. And it's YOUR..not YOU'RE...that shit pisses me off when people don't use the right form of that word in a sentence...it's elementary shit, son. Go back to school, learn definitions, and take a few grammar and spelling classes while you're at it.

RD2191
08-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Actually, you're fucking wrong. That IS the definition..you can't just make up your own shit and say it means the same thing..that's fucking stupid. And it's YOUR..not YOU'RE...that shit pisses me off when people don't use the right form of that word in a sentence...it's elementary shit, son. Go back to school, learn definitions, and take a few grammar and spelling classes while you're at it.

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Damn...you must not be a man son. A man can admit when he's wrong. That is not an acronym. An acronym is an abbreviation formed by the first letters of several words. Now...like spurraider said

N
O

T
I
M
O

Fill that out with something that actually makes sense, or shut the fuck up.

:lol i mean sometimes you can take the first 2 letters of a word, like in radar
RAdio
Detection
And
Ranging

but kool is just in over is head per par

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:21 PM
RAdio
Detection
And
Ranging

No... I'm not...you're wrong and now trying to slyly back track...and all the dumb fucks that agreed with you and lol'd with you have the same shit for brains you were obviously blessed with :lol

Suspect
08-25-2013, 03:22 PM
:rollin

spurraider21
No... I'm not...you're wrong and now trying to slyly back track...and all the dumb fucks that agreed with you and lol'd with you have the same shit for brains you were obviously blessed with :lol

:lol backtracking? hell no. you fucked up bad and everybody that has posted here besides you (conveniently) seems to recongize that

Spursfan092120
RAdio
Detection
And
Ranging

He stays that way. He's like a jobber in wrestling. One of those guys that goes out there, raises his hand like he's got this, and then proceeds to get squashed, and sits up, wondering what happened. But he'll be back..only to get squashed again. It's becoming very obvious that Kool without Cubby is like Kobe without Shaq...he just doesn't get it done. He needs someone to back him up, because his shit doesn't make sense. He's off his rocker tbh....which is a REAL FUCKING ACRONYM

Koolaid_Man
take for example rob diaz...he's obviously a dumb mexican that will laugh at anything...couldn't master the Peso and now expects to master the dollar...go figure

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 03:23 PM

acromym*

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 03:23 PM
:lmao :lmao

Gonna start calling you jobber, son...you just can't get it through your skull that you are in way over your head and have no fucking clue what you're doing.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:25 PM
:lol backtracking? hell no. you fucked up bad and everybody that has posted here besides you (conveniently) seems to recongize that

that's because everyone here is ass hurt over my constant wreckage...I was right from the beginning...thinking you were challenging my personal definition or meaning of acronym and too stupid to realize it's a legit definition that's been floating in academia for centuries....none of your facade laced hubris proves me wrong

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Kool, is Kobrick an acromym too?

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:29 PM
:lmao :lmao

Gonna start calling you jobber, son...you just can't get it through your skull that you are in way over your head and have no fucking clue what you're doing.

ooohhh I'm so convinced...while you mock a fact...I'm the one looking pretty fucking good here...your city college education has you on a high but you still couldn't be more wrong...what's sad is you dumb fucks are too lazy to examine why...

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Kool, is Kobrick an acromym too?

that's up to you...I'm got

No Timo

Clipper Nation
08-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Even without the whole "not knowing what an acronym is" thing, "no timo" is one of the most forced and unfunny schticks I've ever seen :lol

Suspect
08-25-2013, 03:31 PM
take for example rob diaz...he's obviously a dumb mexican that will laugh at anything...couldn't master the Peso and now expects to master the dollar...go figure
mad so now he's trying to take personal shots :lmao

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 03:32 PM
ooohhh I'm so convinced...while you mock a fact...I'm the one looking pretty fucking good here...your city college education has you on a high but you still couldn't be more wrong...what's sad is you dumb fucks are too lazy to examine why...
Nope...you're wrong...and still fucking stupid, jobber.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Even without the whole "not knowing what an acronym is" thing, "no timo" is one of the most forced and unfunny schticks I've ever seen :lol

It's one of the best inventions this board has ever seen...do you need one as well...off the top of my head how bout CP3 inches

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Pretty much. And he's burned his Cubby bridges, so he has no one to back him up and act like he's actually funny or correct.

Clipper Nation
08-25-2013, 03:34 PM
It's one of the best inventions this board has ever seen...do you need one as well...off the top of my head how bout CP3 inches
Even worse.... quit while you're behind :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:34 PM
mad so now he's trying to take personal shots :lmao

nope..I been meaning to tell him that for awhile :lol I'm just always shell shocked when I see him post...he's slow...

"He who laughs last thinks slowest"..- Confucious

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Pretty much. And he's burned his Cubby bridges, so he has no one to back him up and act like he's actually funny or correct.

Burned Cubby Bridges? You must be new around here...I'm Koolaid...Cubby just sought me out to fuck his wife tbh...it was nothing more than that...

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:37 PM
See there's not a single Laker fan in this thread and from what I can see about 20 Spur fan logged into this thread..all getting regulated by a single Laker fan...the power of Laker fan intellect...and it goes to show I have some pretty big fucking balls...and I can back it all up too...yall bitches just keep dancing :lol

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 03:38 PM
"Personally, I think you're a fucking idiot."

-Captain John Patrick Mason

Clipper Nation
08-25-2013, 03:40 PM
And yet another retarded Kool thread ends with him declaring victory for doing nothing but get shat on, per par :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:40 PM
"Personally, I think you're a fucking idiot."

-Captain John Patrick Mason

:lol ^ So now you're dick riding my style real time...you obviously only have the power to amuse a petty mob...but against the wrong foe...regulating 20 Spur fan at time is what I do naturally....my dick is big enough for you all to take turns

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:43 PM
And yet another retarded Kool thread ends with him declaring victory for doing nothing but get shat on, per par :lol

no one even got close to shitting on me at all...they made a claim...their retarded grade school educated friends hooped and hollered...they went to to see if they were wrong..saw they were and back tracked...and then claimed victory....:lol

all the while your retarded ass still in here sucking their flaccid 2 incher :lol

RD2191
08-25-2013, 03:50 PM

RD2191
08-25-2013, 03:51 PM
LSHIDMTAMSFO

RD2191
08-25-2013, 03:51 PM
Laughing So Hard I Dropped My Taco And My Sombrero Falls Off

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Kool wins, again :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Laughing So Hard I Dropped My Taco And My Sombrero Falls Off

with about 50 of you crammed in a 5X5 bedroom I'm surprised you even had room to laugh ;-)

Jodelo
08-25-2013, 04:34 PM
:lmao Fail Thread!

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 04:39 PM
^ You're talking to Kool like he's some rookie but you have 3 years experience on the forums and yet, nobody respects you.

Tee, hee.

ElNono
08-25-2013, 04:41 PM
^ You're talking like you didn't get Swept. But you did :lmao

Jodelo
08-25-2013, 04:51 PM
^ You're talking to Kool like he's some rookie but you have 3 years experience on the forums and yet, nobody respects you.

Tee, hee.

Keep going with posting 300 times per day, shows you have a good real life with a job, friends and so on...

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Burned Cubby Bridges? You must be new around here...I'm Koolaid...Cubby just sought me out to fuck his wife tbh...it was nothing more than that...
smh....that's an acronym first off. Second off, you regulating anyone is hilarious. The thing is, you're in your own little world where you think you are king. There's a reason there hasn't been a single Laker fan in here...they've all disowned you because you've faded. You're nothing, jobber...you're a scrub. You're Michael Beasley. Faded, and nothing. Soon, just like him, you'll just be HOPING to join a team, or group of people, because you just can't hack it on your own. Truth is, Cubby disagreed with you on something, and you lost your mind. Now, you've got nothing, you are nothing, and you're like the 54th man on the NFL roster.

hehateme
08-25-2013, 05:52 PM
Someone buy this fucking moron, kool aids, a pocket dictionary before he implodes on this forum with a meltdown.....oh wait to late.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 05:54 PM
smh....that's an acronym first off. Second off, you regulating anyone is hilarious. The thing is, you're in your own little world where you think you are king. There's a reason there hasn't been a single Laker fan in here...they've all disowned you because you've faded. You're nothing, jobber...you're a scrub. You're Michael Beasley. Faded, and nothing. Soon, just like him, you'll just be HOPING to join a team, or group of people, because you just can't hack it on your own. Truth is, Cubby disagreed with you on something, and you lost your mind. Now, you've got nothing, you are nothing, and you're like the 54th man on the NFL roster.

^ ohh shit..I guess I didn't realize I'm a tired old shit bag...your revelation is an eye opener..I'm depressed now tbh..I'm a fucking failure...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/tim_duncan_56_large_zps87ebe93e.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Someone buy this fucking moron, kool aids, a pocket dictionary before he implodes on this forum with a meltdown.....oh wait to late.

jeebus
08-25-2013, 05:55 PM
Hopefully Kool takes advantage of this year's schooling for teenagers offered by the government.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 05:56 PM

spurraider21
08-25-2013, 06:00 PM
what does the M in No Timo stand for?

hehateme
08-25-2013, 06:01 PM

don't float your façade laced hubris at me...im schooled in academia 101...smh

ElNono
08-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Hopefully Kool takes advantage of this year's schooling for teenagers offered by the government.

Or get's Zimmerman'ed on his way to school tbh....

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:04 PM
don't float your façade laced hubris at me...im schooled in academia 101...smh

then why are you challenging my thesis..are you just as retarded as everyone else who thinks No Timo is not an Acronym?

hehateme
08-25-2013, 06:05 PM
then why are you challenging my thesis..are you just as retarded as everyone else who thinks No Timo is not an Acronym?

façade laced hubris...smh

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:09 PM
façade laced hubris...smh

just as I thought...none of face the reality that you're all wrong and I'm right....bunch of cowards...again look it up

Jodelo
08-25-2013, 06:10 PM

http://replygif.net/i/1049.gif

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:11 PM
ac·ro·nym

noun \ˈa-krə-ˌnim\

Definition of ACRONYM

: a word (as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term; also : an abbreviation (as FBI) formed from initial letters : initialism (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/initialism)
— ac·ro·nym·ic adjective
— ac·ro·nym·i·cal·ly adverb

http://www.merriam-webster.com/styles/default/images/reference/external.jpg See acronym defined for English-language learners » (http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/acronym)

See acronym defined for kids » (http://www.wordcentral.com/cgi-bin/student?book=Student&va=acronym)

Examples of ACRONYM

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is known by theacronym “NATO.”

Origin of ACRONYM

acr- + -onymFirst Known Use: 1943

Quit being stupid...you're fucking wrong. ABBREVIATION!

Even Webster is telling you to shut the fuck up.

hehateme
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
just as I thought...none of face the reality that you're all wrong and I'm right....bunch of cowards...again look it up

melting down 101...academia approved for "none of face", façade laced hubris....smhsm

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:14 PM
^ ohh shit..I guess I didn't realize I'm a tired old shit bag...your revelation is an eye opener..I'm depressed now tbh..I'm a fucking failure...

Congratulations..you've figured out what a fucking acronym is.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Congratulations..you've figured out what a fucking acronym is.

you're wrong I'm right..just because you have a board of retards agreeing with you doesn't change fact...David Koresh sent hundreds of dummies to their death :hat

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:18 PM
ac·ro·nym

noun \ˈa-krə-ˌnim\

Definition of ACRONYM

: a word (as NATO, radar, or laser) formed from the initial letter or letters of each of the successive parts or major parts of a compound term; also : an abbreviation (as FBI) formed from initial letters : initialism (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/initialism)
— ac·ro·nym·ic adjective
— ac·ro·nym·i·cal·ly adverb

http://www.merriam-webster.com/styles/default/images/reference/external.jpg See acronym defined for English-language learners » (http://www.learnersdictionary.com/search/acronym)

See acronym defined for kids » (http://www.wordcentral.com/cgi-bin/student?book=Student&va=acronym)

Examples of ACRONYM

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is known by theacronym “NATO.”

Origin of ACRONYM

acr- + -onymFirst Known Use: 1943

Quit being stupid...you're fucking wrong. ABBREVIATION!

Even Webster is telling you to shut the fuck up.

that's one interpretation...here's another in academia:

Leetonidas
08-25-2013, 06:19 PM
learn2grammar dumbass :lmao

Leetonidas
08-25-2013, 06:20 PM
quoting wiki's definition vs. an actual dictionary's :lmao

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:22 PM
that's one interpretation...here's another in academia:

Webster is still telling you and "Academia" to shut the fuck up.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You'll never be successful in your fake thug life if you can't admit when you're wrong. Take a lesson, jobber...Just admit you're wrong, back down, and stfu

Koolaid_Man
there are many dictionaries that agree with me...I've coined the phrase I stand by...

No Homo = No Timo

that's it and that's all

Spursfan092120
In case you missed it, I bolded the fucking acronym..just for you.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:23 PM
In case you missed it, I bolded the fucking acronym..just for you.

No Homo = No Timo

jeebus
08-25-2013, 06:23 PM
Or get's Zimmerman'ed on his way to school tbh....
Hm. Death would be a pretty sweet deal. Since I have no emotional attachment to him, it'd be like seeing another random dead teenager on the news. No loss to society there.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:24 PM
deal with it Spur fan...I declare myself the winner of this battle and I'm moving on... No Timo

Spursfan092120
there are many dictionaries that agree with me...I've coined the phrase I stand by...

No Homo = No Timo

that's it and that's all
lol many dictionaries. Fucking wiki...where it can be edited by people as stupid as you. It's not an acronym...it's changing two letters and trying to be creative...massive failure, son...massive failure. Try again...or, for your own sake, don't. You should probably just stop.

Koolaid_Man
This thread is official closed....Kool wins :lol simple as that

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:25 PM
lol many dictionaries. Fucking wiki...where it can be edited by people as stupid as you. It's not an acronym...it's changing two letters and trying to be creative...massive failure, son...massive failure. Try again...or, for your own sake, don't. You should probably just stop.

NO TIMO

thunderup
OP is a faggot

Koolaid_Man
OP is a faggot

NO KY...no KD ;-)

hehateme
08-25-2013, 06:27 PM

No Homo = No Timo

that's it and that's all

Getting blasted in his own failed thread. Trying to take a culby way out but still failing at it like Tim Tebow in football. SMDH at this academia tech school dropout. Façade laced hubris up in here...

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:27 PM
deal with it Spur fan...I declare myself the winner of this battle and I'm moving on... No Timo
lol declaring yourself the winner to get out of a situation where you're getting your ass kicked. Hitler declared himself the winner too.

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:28 PM
thread ended...Kool fails...yet again.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Getting blasted in his own failed thread. Trying to take a culby way out but still failing at it like Tim Tebow in football. SMDH at this academia tech school dropout. Façade laced hubris up in here...

you didn't start using the word Facade till you saw me use it...

I'm a trend setter I set trends :lol

thunderup
08-25-2013, 06:29 PM
NO KY...no KD ;-)

You is a fag partner

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
lol declaring yourself the winner to get out of a situation where you're getting your ass kicked. Hitler declared himself the winner too.

NO one has proved me wrong...thus far you've presented an opinion as a fact...NO TIMO

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
You is a fag partner

come play with me

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:32 PM
NO one has proved me wrong...thus far you've presented an opinion as a fact...NO TIMO
Webster proved your bitch ass wrong, jobber.

That's it and that's all.

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 06:33 PM
you didn't start using the word Facade till you saw me use it...

I'm a trend setter I set trends :lol
Now he's trying to emulate Cubby, to try to get him back in his group. You're taking the right steps, Kool. Admitting you're a failure and need help is the first step.

thunderup
08-25-2013, 06:34 PM
come play with me

You can't mess with big dog thunderup. I shall relegate you to the scum you are.

RD2191
08-25-2013, 07:19 PM

irishock
08-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Thunderup going ham on Kool

Brazil
08-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Kool is a retard

DMC
08-25-2013, 07:47 PM
He's over in the Club trying to come out anyhow. He's obviously under a lot of pressure to satisfy someone and is very nervous about it. His tagline "The Rebirth of Kool" is awful telling.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 07:51 PM
He's over in the Club trying to come out anyhow. He's obviously under a lot of pressure to satisfy someone and is very nervous about it. His tagline "The Rebirth of Kool" is awful telling.

thanks I needed a few more hits on my thread in the Club....you ever wonder why I chose you to do my dirty work DMC...see I'd prefer Midnight_Pulp but I realized you would do....all these other guys...they're lame..they're not like you DMC..you have the magic eye...

SPM
08-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Kool is a retard

:lol true, true

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 07:55 PM
thanks I needed a few more hits on my thread in the Club....you ever wonder why I chose you to do my dirty work DMC...see I'd prefer Midnight_Pulp but I realized you would do....all these other guys...they're lame..they're not like you DMC..you have the magic eye...
lol starting a thread in the club asking if straight guys like butt play, having people call you gay, and then reeling and freaking out about it. Rebirth of Kool....LMAO <--acronym, bitches.

Leon Black
08-25-2013, 07:57 PM
:lol this nigga keep hittin new low after new low. You know u have it bad when a nigga like dmc is punkin u

DMC
08-25-2013, 07:59 PM

Yep, you're in total control.

92 Shoot em up
08-25-2013, 08:00 PM
lol starting a thread in the club asking if straight guys like butt play, having people call you gay, and then reeling and freaking out about it. Rebirth of Kool....LMAO <--acronym, bitches.

:lol

Jodelo
08-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Spursfan092120 owning the fag! :toast

RD2191
08-26-2013, 01:47 PM

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-26-2013, 02:02 PM
Keeps
On
Openly