PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Honest question/Honest answer

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 06:44 PM
How did you feel when Kobe begged to be traded twice? You know to whom this is addressed.

Bynumite
08-25-2013, 06:48 PM
Honest answer: I wouldn't expect Kobe to play with scrubs like Smush and Kwame for the rest of his career.

I would ask you the same but you're just a Lebeta nut hugger, a bandwagoning faggot, not a heatfan and not a cavfan. You simply love to deep throat Lebron on a daily basis.

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Honest answer: I wouldn't expect Kobe to play with scrubs like Smush and Kwame for the rest of his career.

I would ask you the same but you're just a Lebeta nut hugger, a bandwagoning faggot, not a heatfan and not a cavfan. You simply love to deep throat Lebron on a daily basis.

But you expect LeBron to? :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 06:53 PM

Lebron has his dick in his throat and the real MJ has his dick in his ass...thus his heart is full of cum....:lol

Bynumite
08-25-2013, 06:54 PM
But you expect LeBron to? :downspin

Yes, because Lebron doesn't need all star help, so why did he leave Cleveland?

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 06:54 PM
^

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Lebron has his dick in his throat and the real MJ has his dick in his ass...thus his heart is full of cum....:lol
li52iOIFA6M

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Yes, because Lebron doesn't need all star help, so why did he leave Cleveland?
So Kobe needs all star help? :downspin:

ElNono
08-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Props to Bynumite for not riding Lebron's cock to try to advance some shitty argument, tbh...

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 06:58 PM
“It’s a tough question because I’ve played with a lot of great players being on the Olympic team. I think that the player I would probably play with the most where the pieces would fit would be myself and LeBron [James], believe it or not, because he’s more of a facilitator and I’m more of a scorer. … He’s a modern version of what Oscar [Robertson] was. He just puts up genius numbers.”
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-kobe-bryant-wants-to-play-with-lebron-james/2012/02/09/

Bynumite
08-25-2013, 06:59 PM
So Kobe needs all star help? :downspin:

Kobe, Jim, Lebron etc.

jeebus
08-25-2013, 06:59 PM
The Acronym

Michael Jordan.
08-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Kobe, Jim, Lebron etc.
Though you said LeBron "doesn't need all star help". Gotcha.

HI-FI
08-25-2013, 07:39 PM
not addressed to me but truthfully I wasn't surprised. I knew Kobe was one of those nigs who suffer from narcissistic personality disorder (ie sociopath), hence jerking off after raping a chick, destroying anything good on a team to get his way. So to see him pout and throw the organization under the bus twice, didn't surprise me at all. I've known people like this in my life, they make you want to pull a Dwight and get the fuck out of dodge.

I think the biggest surprise was for Mitch, who figured Kobe could carry the talent around him at least past the first round. Lebron would have no problems getting that 2005-2007 roster past the first round.

thunderup
08-25-2013, 08:07 PM
I wonder how Cleveland/Lebron fan felt when Lebron quit time and time again then bolted like a pussy.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 08:11 PM
I wonder how Cleveland/Lebron fan felt when Lebron quit time and time again then bolted like a pussy.

Hey Thumbsup how's it going lil homie :lol

thunderup
08-25-2013, 08:14 PM
Hey Thumbsup how's it going lil homie :lol

Howdy partner. This is my bipolar self talking now.

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 08:22 PM
Howdy partner. This is my bipolar self talking now.

we gonna have to come up with a cool new avi for you Thumbs Up...:lol having a picture of gay looking dude not cool

DMC
08-25-2013, 08:37 PM
The Acronym

No, it's The Acromym

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 08:49 PM
The Rebirth of Acromyms

whitemamba
08-25-2013, 09:08 PM

way to obvious :lol

Venti Quattro
08-25-2013, 09:10 PM
I felt devastated. So glad Kobe held as long as he could and Mitch pulled off the moves that he pulled off.

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 09:12 PM
Thank Christ he ended up 5-4 over Duncan.

HI-FI
08-25-2013, 09:14 PM

pulp

ElNono

^ Kobe and you were Swept. That's how it ended :lmao

Arnold Toht
^ 0-for-26. I'll cut you some slack though, HI. You weren't here when we went up 5-4 over Duncan on June 17.

LkrFan
08-26-2013, 02:11 AM
How did you feel when Kobe begged to be traded twice? You know to whom this is addressed.
How did you feel watching Magic an Bird dominate you and other pretenders in the '80s? Did anyone think you were the GOAT then? I didn't. KAJ is the true GOAT - for the record. I've already established that you won rangs when Magic and Bird got older + NBA expansion watering down the talent. KAJ? He won 1 rang in the 70's and another 5 in the '80s. You know, a time when the NBA was rough and rugged. Not that sissified shit we see nowadays. Matter of fact, my Lakers didn't win another rang after he retired until Shaq/Kobe 3-peated starting in '00.

By the way, do your stats compare to KAJ? Let's see:

Statistics

Games played – 1560 (2nd most in NBA history)
Field goal % – 55.9 (10th highest in NBA history)
Rebounds – 17,440 (3rd most in NBA history)
Rebounds per game – 11.2 (23rd highest in NBA history)
Assists – 5,660 (34th in NBA history)
Steals – 1,160
Steals per game – 0.74
Blocks – 3,189 (3rd most in NBA history) (Note: blocks were not officially tabulated until 1973-1974 season - so some are not accounted for)
Blocks per game – 2.57
Points per game – 24.6 (14th highest in NBA history) - over a 20 year time span
Holds NBA career record for:

Most points (38,387)
Most field goals made (15,837)
Most All-Star selections (19)
Most All-Star games played (18)

24.6 ppg, 11.2 rpg, 2.57 bpg over a 20 year career. All time leading scorer. They changed the game because of how dominant he was. Where you at MJ? MJ? Hello - is anybody there? I didn't think so. I'll put KAJ's achievements up against MJ's 24/7.

:downspin:

Arnold Toht
08-26-2013, 02:36 AM
^ throwin' it down on closet spurfan

whitemamba
08-26-2013, 02:40 AM
How did you feel watching Magic an Bird dominate you and other pretenders in the '80s? Did anyone think you were the GOAT then? I didn't. KAJ is the true GOAT - for the record. I've already established that you won rangs when Magic and Bird got older + NBA expansion watering down the talent. KAJ? He won 1 rang in the 70's and another 5 in the '80s. You know, a time when the NBA was rough and rugged. Not that sissified shit we see nowadays. Matter of fact, my Lakers didn't win another rang after he retired until Shaq/Kobe 3-peated starting in '00.

Statistics

Steals – 1,160
Steals per game – 0.74
Blocks – 3,189 (3rd most in NBA history) (Note: blocks were not officially tabulated until 1973-1974 season - so some are not accounted for)
Blocks per game – 2.57

Most points (38,387)

24.6 ppg, 11.2 rpg, 2.57 bpg over a 20 year career. All time leading scorer. They changed the game because of how dominant he was. Where you at MJ? MJ? Hello - is anybody there? I didn't think so. I'll put KAJ's achievements up against MJ's 24/7.

MJ

http://i.imgflip.com/2v44z.jpg

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 07:23 AM

Statistics

Steals – 1,160
Steals per game – 0.74
Blocks per game – 2.57

Most points (38,387)

f9FamHwZfvg

You'd make a horrible politician :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 07:24 AM
WaPr7DNaNS4

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Probably the same way when Acneface couldn't win with 2 other all stars.

gnsf0946
08-26-2013, 07:27 AM

Statistics

Steals – 1,160
Steals per game – 0.74
Blocks per game – 2.57

Most points (38,387)

and yet you guys have the nerve to call Kobe the greatest Laker :lol

Clipper Nation
08-26-2013, 07:49 AM
Probably the same way when Acneface couldn't win with 2 other all stars.
And how the methfaggot will feel when Durant bolts to Brooklyn, Toronto, or DC.... then again, he'll just hop back on the Lakers like the closet Kirby stan he is :lol

LkrFan
08-26-2013, 02:22 PM
f9FamHwZfvg

You'd make a horrible politician :lol
Still deflecting I see. Just admit your titles should have ** and I'll drop my crusade. The fact is, you were crowned GOAT by the media - who just so happens to HATE KAJ. That's a reason why he never got a HC job when clowns like Doc Rivers or even Avery Johnson did. Your 5 MVPs - you guessed it - media award. That's why I'm surprised that Kobe even won one post Colorado.

The best players you played against that were even remotely comparable to you athletically: Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars, Clyde Drexler, and Thunder Dan. Kobe faces players way better than them, and he has to face more complex defenses like the strong side zone Boston employed in '08 en route to a chip. There is literally nothing you did that Kobe couldn't have done if he played during your era. Thems be the facts son. Neal with them.

**Never ever beat a Prime Bird to come out of the EC en route to even one rang. Toughest defender you ever faced in the Finals was a 6'4" PG. No team you played in the Finals was ever considered a defensive juggernaut. '08 Celtics' defense was tougher than any team you ever faced.

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Still deflecting I see. Just admit your titles should have ** and I'll drop my crusade. The fact is, you were crowned GOAT by the media - who just so happens to HATE KAJ. That's a reason why he never got a HC job when clowns like Doc Rivers or even Avery Johnson did. Your 5 MVPs - you guessed it - media award. That's why I'm surprised that Kobe even won one post Colorado.

The best players you played against that were even remotely comparable to you athletically: Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars, Clyde Drexler, and Thunder Dan. Kobe faces players way better than them, and he has to face more complex defenses like the strong side zone Boston employed in '08 en route to a chip. There is literally nothing you did that Kobe couldn't have done if he played during your era. Thems be the facts son. Neal with them.

**Never ever beat a Prime Bird to come out of the EC en route to even one rang. Toughest defender you ever faced in the Finals was a 6'4" PG. No team you played in the Finals was ever considered a defensive juggernaut. '08 Celtics' defense was tougher than any team you ever faced.
Still haven't answered the question. How did you feel? Or you can keep on deflecting :lol

LkrFan
08-26-2013, 04:31 PM
Still haven't answered the question. How did you feel? Or you can keep on deflecting :lol
Not deflecting in the least. Kobe got tired of playing with bums like Kwame, Odumb, Luke Walton, Smush Parker and Brian Cook. He used his mouthpiece (Screaming A Smith) to deliver a message to the Lakers's FO that they were wasting his prime. First he had to evict a no longer motivated Shaq, then he has to play with this supporting cast? GTFO son. MJ would have done and said the same thing. I'd argue that he was worse than Kobe. Here is a little trip down memory lane:

"We're beating a lot of poor teams. So what? We won a lot of games last year, too. Will Horace and Bill still be playing at this level in the playoffs...Can Pip keep it up?"

"I hate being out there with those garbagemen. They don't get you the ball."

"They've got no idea what it's all about. The white guys, they work hard, but they don't have the talent. And the rest of them? Who knows what to expect? They're not good for much of anything."

"I know what's gonna happen. We'll wait until the last minute and then they'll say something like they couldn't get a deal done because of the cap or somebody pulled out at the last minute. It happens here all the time. I don't know why I'm surprised every year."

"He can't do anything with the ball. Don't give it to him." - Michael yelling at Paxson who passed the ball to Perdue

"You ever hear of a guy, six-eleven maybe and two hundred sixty pounds, a guy big and fat like that and he can't get but two rebounds, if that many, running all over the damn court and he gets two rebounds? Big guy like that and he gets one rebound. Can't even stick his ass into people and get more than that...Big, fat, fat guy. One rebound in three games. Power forward. Maybe they should call it powerless forward." - Michael ripping Stacey King a new one

"He was scared in there and panicking. He just lost it when Stockton scored." - Michael on B.J. Armstrong's mental fragility

I'll let them stand up and take responsibility for themselves.

"We have to do some things. We need to make some changes."

"...I call them 'the Looney Tunes.' Physically, they were the best. Mentally, they weren't even close."

"He's scared. He's got no heart...Nobody told me that. If I had spoken up, he wouldn't have been here."

"I know I can recognize what to do, but I'm not sure they can."

"It's a hell of a lot easier to make Earl Monroe look good than it is Brad Sellers."

"I hope there's a jumpshot in there." - Michael to Stacey King who was walking into the locker room with a box

"They don't need a ticket to watch you sitting on the bench. They can go to your house for that." - Michael to Charles Davis who was sorting through his tickets for his family and friends

"Give me the fu*king ball." - Michael to Doug Collins who drew up a play for Dave Corzine

"I hate when I have to read that in the papers the next day, that I couldn't do something. It wasn't my fault."

"You're an idiot. You've screwed up every play we ever ran. You're too stupid to even remember the plays. We ought to get rid of you." - Michael to Horace Grant

"If you [pass the ball to Bill Cartwright], you'll never get the ball from me."

"We're not winning because of talent. We're just beating bad teams."

"Headache tonight, Scottie?" - Michael asks Scottie, while showing him his 2-for-16 line

"It's probably a twelve-day. He needs two days to wake up." - Michael on a ten-day contract teammate

"Five more years and I'm out of here. I'm marking these days on a calendar, like I'm in jail. I'm tired of being used by this organization, by the league, by the writers, by everyone."

"They're not interested in winning. They just want to sell tickets, which they can do because of me. They won't make any deals to make us better. And this Kukoc thing. I hate that. They're spending all their time chasing this guy."

"If I were a general manager, we'd be a better team."

"Will Vanderbilt. He doesn't deserve to be named after a Big Ten school." - Michael on Will Perdue - AWESOME!

"I want to prove the critics wrong...I want to see some serious moves from management, which I really haven't seen that much of yet, and I want to see more serious attitudes from my teammates this year when it comes to the playoffs. In the past, it's been more or less a joking thing, sort of a 'Well, we're here, so let's have a good time.'"..........

"I'm sure everything will be fine if we win, but if we start losing, I'm shooting."

"I know what I would do if I were coach. I'd determine our strengths and weaknesses and utilize them. And it's pretty clear what our strength is."

"Your boy doesn't want to play. I'm tired of bailing his ass out." - Michael yelling at Jim Cleamons about Dennis Hopson

"I don't know about trading a 24 year-old guy for a 34 year-old guy." - Michael questioning the Oakley trade

"He's causing me too many turnovers." - Michael on Cartwright's inability to catch

"Why the hell don't you ever set a pick like that in a game?" - Michael yelling at Perdue after also hitting Perdue upside his head (led to the institution of the private curtain for practices)

Teamate says "But MJ, you had two guys on you."
Jordan replies "Yeah, but one was Fred Roberts."

Let us not forget how MJ channeled his inner KG when he clocked Kerr because he lost a scrimmage. :lol

OK, I answered your question. Now answer mines. Either shit, or get off the pot MJ. ;)

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 04:38 PM
Not deflecting in the least. Kobe got tired of playing with bums like Kwame, Odumb, Luke Walton, Smush Parker and Brian Cook. He used his mouthpiece (Screaming A Smith) to deliver a message to the Lakers's FO that they were wasting his prime. First he had to evict a no longer motivated Shaq, then he has to play with this supporting cast? GTFO son. MJ would have done and said the same thing. I'd argue that he was worse than Kobe. Here is a little trip down memory lane:

Let us not forget how MJ channeled his inner KG when he clocked Kerr because he lost a scrimmage. :lol

OK, I answered your question. Now answer mines. Either shit, or get off the pot MJ. ;)
So Kobe couldn't take 3 years playing with the roster LeBron played with for 7? :lol

LkrFan
08-26-2013, 04:43 PM
So Kobe couldn't take 3 years playing with the roster LeBron played with for 7? :lol
Deflecting again. And STFU about LeHype. This fool came out of the lEastern conference once as the man then promptly got his shit pushed in. Before that, he couldn't because he wasn't good enough. What does he do? Collude with his class of '03 fuckbuddies. Then he got bailed out two years in a row by role players (Mike Miller last year and Ray Alen this year) and a team of choke artists that could NOT hold a 5-point lead for 28 fucking seconds. Color me unimpressed tbh.

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Deflecting again. And STFU about LeHype. This fool came out of the lEastern conference once as the man then promptly got his shit pushed in. Before that, he couldn't because he wasn't good enough. What does he do? Collude with his class of '03 fuckbuddies. Then he got bailed out two years in a row by role players (Mike Miller last year and Ray Alen this year) and a team of choke artists that could NOT hold a 5-point lead for 28 fucking seconds. Color me unimpressed tbh.
Why you mad son? :lol You said Kobe got tired of playing with scrubs which was the equivalent to LeBron's roster, which I guess isn't surprising since Kobe's bitch ass demanded a trade from day one :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 05:06 PM
:lol Needing HOF help from day one.

LkrFan
08-26-2013, 08:46 PM
Why you mad son? :lol You said Kobe got tired of playing with scrubs which was the equivalent to LeBron's roster, which I guess isn't surprising since Kobe's bitch ass demanded a trade from day one :lol

Mad? Me - not even son. I just like to dispell the common flawed thoughts of millions that you are the GOAT. The next annointend one (LeHype) also had help in the form of Wade and Bosh (+sharp shooting vets like Mike Miller and Ray Allen). They saved his baconPERIOD. :lol

LkrFan
08-26-2013, 08:49 PM
:lol Needing HOF help from day one.

I'm glad you went there. Last I checked, Pip is a HOFer. You ain't never did shitPERIOD without him. However, I saw him take your team to the ECF after compiling a 55-win record. This win you were striking out for the Baron's. :lol

Also, name one HOFer on the Lakers' back-to-back championship teams of 2009 and 2010. So in essence, Kobe repeated as a champion without HOF help. Something you or LeBron couldn't do. :downspin:

HI-FI
08-26-2013, 08:52 PM
:lol Lkrfan getting shit on so badly, i feel sorry for him.

I haven't seen Lkrfan this butthurt since his commanding officer told him to help with the Fukushima cleanup.

Kool Bob Love
08-26-2013, 08:53 PM
:lol

Yo Mike!.....question

How would you have IF kobe was traded to the bulls?

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm glad you went there. Last I checked, Pip is a HOFer. You ain't never did shitPERIOD without him. However, I saw him take your team to the ECF after compiling a 55-win record. This win you were striking out for the Baron's. :lol

Also, name one HOFer on the Lakers' back-to-back championship teams of 2009 and 2010. So in essence, Kobe repeated as a champion without HOF help. Something you or LeBron couldn't do. :downspin:
:lol Are you deliberately slow? I said from day one. I came in the league before Pip. Shaq was already an all star when Kobe came in, so I guess I should have dumbed it down to "All Star and HOF" help since day one.

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Mad? Me - not even son. I just like to dispell the common flawed thoughts of millions that you are the GOAT. The next annointend one (LeHype) also had help in the form of Wade and Bosh (+sharp shooting vets like Mike Miller and Ray Allen). They saved his baconPERIOD. :lol

You mean the way Fisher, Horry, Artest, Gasol,Shaq, Phil, Odom, Ariza, Fox all saved Kobe? Those are just the ones who saved him. It doesn't include the full list of all stars he needed to compete with.

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Yo Mike!.....question

How would you have IF kobe was traded to the bulls?

Det gorilla nigga Shaq.

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Oh, and Pau Gasol is a future Hall of Famer fyi. So no he didn't repeat without one.

Arnold Toht
08-26-2013, 09:45 PM
^ He wouldn't be worth two shits if Kobe didn't take him in and made him a champion.

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:50 PM
^ He wouldn't be worth two shits if Kobe didn't take him in and made him a champion.

Hall of Famer.

Leetonidas
08-26-2013, 09:54 PM

Kobe couldn't even make the playoffs one of those years while LeBron was taking a team of scrubs to the Finals. If he can take a team starting Boobie Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic, and Drew Gooden to the Finals he sure as fuck could've taken Lamar Odom and Caron Butler to the playoffs

Arnold Toht
08-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Hall of Famer.

0 wins in the playoffs without Kobe. Gilbert Arenas tier.

Leetonidas
08-26-2013, 09:56 PM

maybe if you parrot Thread's phrases enough they'll be true

Leetonidas
08-26-2013, 09:57 PM

Post Shaq: 0 playoff series won without Pau Gasol

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:58 PM

Hall of Famer

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 03:22 AM
:lol Lkrfan getting shit on so badly, i feel sorry for him.

I haven't seen Lkrfan this butthurt since his commanding officer told him to help with the Fukushima cleanup.
How many times do I have to tell you farmers that ST is entertainment for me? I am hardly butthurt son. :tu

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 03:23 AM
Hall of Famer
Was he a HOFer before he came to LA tbh?

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 03:26 AM
Kobe couldn't even make the playoffs one of those years while LeBron was taking a team of scrubs to the Finals. If he can take a team starting Boobie Gibson, Sasha Pavlovic, and Drew Gooden to the Finals he sure as fuck could've taken Lamar Odom and Caron Butler to the playoffs
Do you think he would have come out of the WC with det squad? Your answer can be found in the form of the 2007 Finals winner. He got skunked - which is precisely what would have happened if his Cav teams from 2003-2007 were in the WC.

So don't give him props for getting out of the EC that year. What happened when he played a real team? Exactly.

Leetonidas
08-27-2013, 06:18 AM
You missed the point completely, which is that Kobe Bryant, your Allah, missed the playoffs in his fucking prime with future all-star Caron Butler and future 6MOY Lamar Odom. LeBron would've taken that team to the playoffs. That's what I'm telling you, it doesn't matter if he got skunked in the Finals, Kobe wouldn't have even sniffed the 8th seed with the 2007 Cavs roster

ambchang
08-27-2013, 07:04 AM
Go easy guys. Or we will see laker fans throwing KAJ under the bus to prop up Kobe.

Better yet, we will start seeing threads comparing Kobe to D12, Blake Griffin or some other decent players to make Kobe look better.

Clipper Nation
08-27-2013, 07:13 AM
clowns like Doc Rivers
^ Nothing but bitterness over 39 :downspin:

Michael Jordan.
08-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Was he a HOFer before he came to LA tbh?
Could be argued yes, but it doesn't matter. You said Kobe repeated without a HOF which is false, because Gasol will be in the HOF for his NBA play and international play. Then you shifted the goalposts to determine when he became one when that is inmaterial. Kobe never repeated without a HOF.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 07:41 AM
^ Nothing but bitterness over 39 :downspin:
How'd he do in Orlando? :downspin:

ambchang
08-27-2013, 07:41 AM
Could be argued yes, but it doesn't matter. You said Kobe repeated without a HOF which is false, because Gasol will be in the HOF for his NBA play and international play. Then you shifted the goalposts to determine when he became one when that is inmaterial. Kobe never repeated without a HOF.

I actually think LkrFan was saying that Kobe can only win b2b with a HoF while they are playing at the prime of their careers. Pau wasn't a HoF before being a Laker, and the only reason the Lakers won b2b, according to LkrFan, was because Pau was playing like MVPau (HoF worthy two years), carrying an inefficient chucker to titles. Gotta respect that candidness and admitting that Pau was the reason the Lakers rung in 09 and 10.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 07:44 AM
I actually think LkrFan was saying that Kobe can only win b2b with a HoF while they are playing at the prime of their careers. Pau wasn't a HoF before being a Laker, and the only reason the Lakers won b2b, according to LkrFan, was because Pau was playing like MVPau (HoF worthy two years), carrying an inefficient chucker to titles. Gotta respect that candidness and admitting that Pau was the reason the Lakers rung in 09 and 10.
Don't speculate on what I posted you little snot nosed faggot. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making your man a sammich?

Clipper Nation
08-27-2013, 08:03 AM
How'd he do in Orlando? :downspin:
How'd Pringles do in NY? :downspin:

ambchang
08-27-2013, 08:41 AM
Don't speculate on what I posted you little snot nosed faggot. Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making your man a sammich?

Not my fault you can't express yourself clearly and/or have questionable logic.

And why are you speculating what I should be doing at any exact moment?

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 08:46 AM

oh yes, without Mike Miller Heat lose against OKC in 2012 :lol, Heat were up by 20+ that game and even if Miller doesn't make the wide open 3s Lebron creates for him Heat still wins game 5 with Harden playing like shit. OKC never had a chance because they're a running team, just like Miami which is their cup of tea. No one's beating Miami in a fast paced game, period. My Spurs were the best team to match up with the Heat but it wasn't Ray Allen that saved Lebron's legacy, if Bron didn't score 8 straight points for his team and bring his team back from being down 10 the shot would not have even mattered.

Your takes are horrible and full of shit, you're still bitter about Lebron having as many FMVPs as Kirby.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:21 PM
:cry :cry :cry
I came to SpursTalk in peace. After my first post, I was called a faggot. You guys made me this way. Now you crying like a li'l bitch. Check mate. :rollin :lmao :rollin

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 04:44 PM
I came to SpursTalk in peace. After my first post, I was called a faggot. You guys made me this way. Now you crying like a li'l bitch. Check mate. :rollin :lmao :rollin

What? Stating facts = crying like a bitch?

Michael Jordan.
08-27-2013, 05:07 PM
What? Stating facts = crying like a bitch?
Of course. Because after you boil it down, Kobe's legacy looks like Joan Rivers after a facelift. Notsogood.

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Kobe Bryant forced the Lakers to improve, while it is arguable if that was his goal - his request lead to two titles. You can hate the player, but appreciate the result of his actions. If he had stayed without a sign of dissatisfaction, the Lakers would likely be at 14 and not the most or 2nd most valuable team in the league.

Michael Jordan.
08-27-2013, 05:27 PM
Kobe Bryant forced the Lakers to improve, while it is arguable if that was his goal - his request lead to two titles. You can hate the player, but appreciate the result of his actions. If he had stayed without a sign of dissatisfaction, the Lakers would likely be at 14 and not the most or 2nd most valuable team in the league.
Especially when it was his actions that caused them to be bad in the first place.

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 05:42 PM
Especially when it was his actions that caused them to be bad in the first place.

If Kobe Bryant had not pushed Shaq out, then Shaq would have limited the Lakers by not accepting his declining level of play. Remember that this feud was the result of two egos clashing, if Shaq had forced Kobe Bryant out and Bryant had won as a 2nd banana once again - the story would be the same, but roles reversed.

The Lakers became bad because they walked into an inevitable situation. Large egos simply cannot habitat the same environment for long. Even with success, there is only one pie to share.

Michael Jordan.
08-27-2013, 06:01 PM
If Kobe Bryant had not pushed Shaq out, then Shaq would have limited the Lakers by not accepting his declining level of play. Remember that this feud was the result of two egos clashing, if Shaq had forced Kobe Bryant out and Bryant had won as a 2nd banana once again - the story would be the same, but roles reversed.

The Lakers became bad because they walked into an inevitable situation. Large egos simply cannot habitat the same environment for long. Even with success, there is only one pie to share.
You mean like Kobe is doing now? You have recent teammates saying he isn't willing to pass the ball so do you think he's going to accept his declining level of play?The Lakers lost the 04' finals because Kobe couldn't accept the fact that he cannot be the man. Shaq was still about 22/10 and 20/9 for 2 years after he left L.A. And yes it was about egos. Pretty sure Shaq eventually accepted his diminishing role anyway. But why is it teammates are still saying the same stuff about Kobe now that Shaq said about him then?

Rogue
08-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Daddy still had 2 good years left in him when he left LA in 04 imho. There were many reasons that drove shaq out of town and Kobe was only one of them. Shaq probably thought the Lakers were done seeing no hope of winning the championship again with Kobe. I mean, if the Lakers had won the 04' title I would doubt if Shaq would've still made the same decision. They were all professionals in this game and I don't see how they would quit a winning team just because of a slight dispute with some teammates imho.

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 11:11 PM
You mean like Kobe is doing now? You have recent teammates saying he isn't willing to pass the ball so do you think he's going to accept his declining level of play?The Lakers lost the 04' finals because Kobe couldn't accept the fact that he cannot be the man. Shaq was still about 22/10 and 20/9 for 2 years after he left L.A. And yes it was about egos. Pretty sure Shaq eventually accepted his diminishing role anyway. But why is it teammates are still saying the same stuff about Kobe now that Shaq said about him then?

What Kobe Bryant will do and has done recently is not the subject matter.

We are speaking of the inevitable situation the Lakers had been in. Two egos will collide at one point and one will have to be eliminated in order to diffuse the situation. Kobe had ran off Shaq, but the latter could and would have run off the former as well. Shaq had declined to a point where his contribution would be on Kobe Bryant's level and this allowed the power struggle to begin.

Kobe Bryant is responsible for making his team bad sooner, rather than later. He had pressured his team into elevating their talent level to win twice more. If he had accepted his role under Shaq, there would be no further title wins unless there was an injection of servisible talent to rival the new contenders. You can assume this would happen, but it would simply be assumptions.

If you wish to discuss the inevitable price of Kobe's new contract and how that will ruin the team, I've already had aplenty word on that.

LkrFan
08-28-2013, 12:08 AM
You mean like Kobe is doing now? You have recent teammates saying he isn't willing to pass the ball so do you think he's going to accept his declining level of play?The Lakers lost the 04' finals because Kobe couldn't accept the fact that he cannot be the man. Shaq was still about 22/10 and 20/9 for 2 years after he left L.A. And yes it was about egos. Pretty sure Shaq eventually accepted his diminishing role anyway. But why is it teammates are still saying the same stuff about Kobe now that Shaq said about him then?I disagree with the bolded. No way in hell would Shaq willingly take a backseat to Kobe even though his production dictated that it was time. Why? Because he hated Kobe.

Unlike KAJ - who willingly took a backseat to Magic around the 1985 season. Results? 3 more rings. Shaq should have learned from KAJ. Too late now though.

HI-FI
08-28-2013, 12:32 AM

I highly doubt that. You already admitted you used to troll OregonLive, then for some reason you disappeared and went off the grid around 2005-2008 (ie hid in the Lakersground cocoon), not sure why exactly. MVPau came to LA like a savior out of Bethlehem and you coincidentally found this site as well. I'm guessing you came here to troll 5 > 4.

I disagree with the bolded. No way in hell would Shaq willingly take a backseat to Kobe even though his production dictated that it was time. Why? Because he hated Kobe.

Unlike KAJ - who willingly took a backseat to Magic around the 1985 season. Results? 3 more rings. Shaq should have learned from KAJ. Too late now though.
I imagine if Phil Jackson hung around, he would've gradually gave up more possessions to Kobe to chuck away. He clearly respected Phil, Rapist not so much. I never understand why LA has thrown Shaq, Pau, fuck even sugar fiend Odom under the bus. You always mention "name on front..." but you're looking like a Kobetard like the rest tbh.

LkrFan
08-28-2013, 03:09 AM
I highly doubt that. You already admitted you used to troll OregonLive, then for some reason you disappeared and went off the grid around 2005-2008 (ie hid in the Lakersground cocoon), not sure why exactly. MVPau came to LA like a savior out of Bethlehem and you coincidentally found this site as well. I'm guessing you came here to troll 5 > 4.
:lol - check my post history. I didn't start clowning (what you guys call trolling) until y'all started calling me a faggot. H:lolnest. But yes, I regularly clowned on OL with Laker Lanny and co. - I'll readliy admit that. Good times. :lol

I imagine if Phil Jackson hung around, he would've gradually gave up more possessions to Kobe to chuck away. He clearly respected Phil, Rapist not so much. I never understand why LA has thrown Shaq, Pau, fuck even sugar fiend Odom under the bus . No. Not just no, but hell no. PJ used to pour gasoline on the situation. Those two were at each other's throats literally (there is a pic out there that show's scratches around Kobe's throat :lol - so I know they fought). He wouldn't have conformed for Kobe. I refuse to believe that shit.

Shaq got thrown under the Buss because he cursed out the one who signed his paychecks after making a routine dunk in preseason. He was also thrown under the Buss for ballooning up to 485lbs (remember that year Kevin Willis was beating him up and down the court in 2003? I do. SMH). Also, you need to choose between a 12-sandwich eating, Krispy Kreme annihilating, unmotivated fatass or an up and coming 25 year old superstar in the making. Who would you have chosen?

Pau was scapegoated for a few reasons. Big Perk took his cookie in 2008 Finals. To his credit he redeemed himself in '09 and '10. But then _irk took his nutz in '11, then he fell off the face of the map in '12. '13 was just embarassing - him and Howard should have run a train on Jim (no pun intended). How'd that turn out?

LO was not thrown under the bus. He was traded then had a meltdown because he didn't want to leave the LakersPERIOD.

You always mention "name on front..." but you're looking like a Kobetard like the rest tbh.

I still believe in name on the front first. Sure, I give Kobe his props because he is a Laker. And when I hear you farmers clowning on him unjustifiably, naturally I'll come to his defense. But make no mistake, I'm a Laker Fan first and foremost (hence my screen name).

Rogue
08-28-2013, 05:48 PM
Lakers were done as a championship contender with Shaq/Kobe being their core following the 04' defeat, Kobe and Shaq both knew it so they reached to the agreement of divorce. They started hunting more rings respectively and both succeeded, Shaq once and Kobe twice. The Spurs were simply dominating the west back then imho