PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: This can't be real....can it?

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Kool's most recent falling...it's bad...REAL bad. And it's getting worse. I fear it's just about over. Time to pull the plug. But is it real? Is he really starting this threads in a serious manner? Or is it a good troll job? I don't know what to think anymore. After the acronym and butt play threads, I lean towards him being serious, and believe he's fallen straight off the lost his fucking mind tree and hit every branch on the way down. I don't know....what's the consensus here?

Leetonidas
08-25-2013, 08:43 PM
You have to rule out the trolling act unless you consider 100 threads with 15 replies with 9 of them being from Koolaids and Lakerfans some kind of awesome troll job. it's pretty sad tbh, it's like he doesn't realize he's not posting upstairs. nigga needs to just give it up already tbh

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 08:44 PM
You have to rule out the trolling act because unless you consider 100 threads with 15 replies with 9 of them being from Koolaids and Lakerfans some kind of awesome troll job. it's pretty sad tbh, it's like he doesn't realize he's not posting upstairs. nigga needs to just give it up already tbh
sad but true

Spursfan092120
08-25-2013, 08:44 PM
Kool lurkin...

Koolaid_Man
08-25-2013, 08:45 PM
It's a beautiful night...and I want to marry you..are you ready like I'm ready :lol

9xdyRsGOl6U

HI-FI
08-25-2013, 08:45 PM
http://goldmyne.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Guinness-Extra-Stout.jpeg

Rogue
08-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Kool has been in fast slump since he dropped that Gordon Liu avatar but has bounced back a little recently with some solid threads of professional analysis, at least Kool will have a cushion named Arnold Toht to fall upon imho. Even the shittiest Kool hasn't ever hit that low where Toht currently perches.

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 10:01 PM
^ Will this fat 25 year old celibate chink, sporting "Scarlett my Goddess 4ever", ever look at himself in the mirror?

Bynumite
08-25-2013, 10:06 PM
He obviously has an audience, a cult following of spurfans who care deeply about his thoughts tbh.

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 10:07 PM
^ And he legitimately thinks Cully is reading his works. Fuck. Cully is sitting on a rocking chair up 5-4, he doesn't give two shits.

I once vowed to myself that I wouldn't start writing a sequal until my mentor/friend Dale marked the previous work, but I decided to break my words.

:lmao

Rogue
08-25-2013, 10:08 PM
You're not even someone's troll, Toht, I've never known any Spurstalk poster nearly as shitty as you are. You're unarguably the shittiest poster registered as a mavs fan ever since this website came into existence, and there's deservedly a top 3 seat for you on the all-time shittiest list tbh. KBP and SporkKiller might be the only ones who might come close, and you probably haven't even heard of those guys, have you?

Arnold Toht
08-25-2013, 10:12 PM
^ yet no one gives a crap about your obsession, nor your takes. You've been shit ever since you caught that bitch's plague. If I were you I'd ask Kori for Milton back.

Spursfan092120
08-26-2013, 12:10 AM
You're not even someone's troll, Toht, I've never known any Spurstalk poster nearly as shitty as you are. You're unarguably the shittiest poster registered as a mavs fan ever since this website came into existence, and there's deservedly a top 3 seat for you on the all-time shittiest list tbh. KBP and SporkKiller might be the only ones who might come close, and you probably haven't even heard of those guys, have you?
Wow...KBP..that brings back some memories...still never figured out if he was someone's troll or if he was legit.

Chief Brody
08-26-2013, 12:18 AM
It's a beautiful night...and I want to marry you..are you ready like I'm ready :lol

If there's a blood-relation with OP you might be in luck.

spurraider21
08-26-2013, 01:22 AM
Kool has been in fast slump since he dropped that Gordon Liu avatar but has bounced back a little recently with some solid threads of professional analysis, at least Kool will have a cushion named Arnold Toht to fall upon imho. Even the shittiest Kool hasn't ever hit that low where Toht currently perches.

can you please post such threads

Rogue
08-27-2013, 02:25 AM
^ yet no one gives a crap about your obsession, nor your takes. You've been shit ever since you caught that bitch's plague. If I were you I'd ask Kori for Milton back.
Milton was a good troll (unlike you), he and blade were the most successful trolls that I've posted as, and I wish I could get them both back, but it doesn't mean I'm ever gonna feel ashamed of my obsession with that goddess named Scarlett Johansson tbh. Spurstalk has been a trolling ground for immature kids for years. I just feel it would be easier to adapt to the lifestyle here if I'm also posting as a troll than if I'm using my original account like I currently do.

I also feel that I've been a bit different since I caught that "bitch's plague" though, but it ain't shit that I've been. To the contrary, I've been a better person since my Scarlett obsession began. I don't talk as much trash as I used to do under random troll accounts, and I've learned to respect women as opposed to the fanatical misogynist that Milton was. I didn't like women in the real life and I still don't like them but we have to respect them at the very basic level imho, as human beings. I was only acting so brutal against "them bitches" when I was using that Latarian troll. I hated them but never to such an excessive level, and I don't have to put up that act anymore now. Shit's tedious and meaningless imho.

Rogue
08-27-2013, 02:28 AM
can you please post such threads
Basketball is the last thing I'm concerned about at this point of time tbh, while my head is full of the relentless chimera about the "love affair" with my goddess. If you wanna read more stories about us, Scarlett and me, I'd be more than glad to continue writing. I'm probably just as "bored of basketball for the moment" as my nigga shadowflames, tbh.

RsxPiimp
08-27-2013, 02:32 AM
Wow...KBP..that brings back some memories...still never figured out if he was someone's troll or if he was legit.

Kbp is a troll. He pulled the same schtick in realgm

Spursfan092120
08-27-2013, 02:53 PM
Kbp is a troll. He pulled the same schtick in realgm
Gotcha