PDA

View Full Version : Apologize To Blacks For All The Things White People Did To Them

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Police: Terrified Man Held at Gunpoint Until He Apologized ‘For All the Things White People Did to Black People’
:lol The victim said he “apologized profusely...:lmao

Prosecutors say a 35-year-old homeless black man held a white man at gunpoint and demanded he apologize “for all the things white people did to black people (http://mynorthwest.com/11/2334793/Man-held-at-gunpoint-ordered-to-apologize-to-black-people)” in the Seattle area Sunday, August 11.

The victim said he was “scared out of [his] mind” and offered the man — who has now identified as Chikwanha E. Nyashanu — his wallet. But Nyashanu wasn’t interested in the wallet, the victim said. He only wanted the apology.
And he got it. The victim said he “apologized profusely,” at which point the man “pulled the gun away from the victim’s head and walked away,” in the words of KOMO News.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/16/terrified-man-said-to-have-been-held-at-gunpoint-until-he-apologized-for-all-the-things-white-people-did-to-black-people/?utm_campaign=OutBrain&utm_source=OutBrain&utm_medium=cpc

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Awesome. So now we're even. So ya'll can quit acting like ******s now.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 10:31 AM
Police: Terrified Man Held at Gunpoint Until He Apologized ‘For All the Things White People Did to Black People’

:lol The victim said he “apologized profusely...:lmao

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/16/terrified-man-said-to-have-been-held-at-gunpoint-until-he-apologized-for-all-the-things-white-people-did-to-black-people/?utm_campaign=OutBrain&utm_source=OutBrain&utm_medium=cpc

:lmao funny thing is there are some white people, like CC, who would have taken that bullet to the dome rather than apologize.

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 10:35 AM
:lmao funny thing is there are some white people, like CC, who would have taken that bullet to the dome rather than apologize.

shit...that niggra is lucky it wasn't me. I'd have done a spinning eagle back kick to the side of his head, caught the gun before it hit the ground and shove it up his ass. Then I'd drop and do the worm, hop back up, knee him in the stomach. Gun goes off...BLAM and shoosted right back out his bottom.

Spur|n|Austin
08-26-2013, 10:36 AM

CC is racist?

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 10:36 AM

ohh naw...CC is a likely a pussy in real life....he would have even offered the man a blow job on top of the apology....:lol he would've then come on ST saying he went Tarzan in the jungle on the guy...

Bill_Brasky
08-26-2013, 10:47 AM
cc stays strapped imo

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 10:48 AM
shit...that niggra is lucky it wasn't me. I'd have done a spinning eagle back kick to the side of his head, caught the gun before it hit the ground and shove it up his ass. Then I'd drop and do the worm, hop back up, knee him in the stomach. Gun goes off...BLAM and shoosted right back out his bottom.

you'd be dead, fat boy.

CC is racist?

is water wet? he showed his true colors in all 3 of the trayvon threads in the political forum.

ohh naw...CC is a likely a pussy in real life....he would have even offered the man a blow job on top of the apology....:lol he would've then come on ST saying he went Tarzan in the jungle on the guy...

:lol maybe you're right.

Leetonidas
08-26-2013, 11:01 AM
blacks should be heading to africa and pointing the guns at those africans whose ancestors sold them into slavery to the US. blaming some random white dude for shit other people did is retarded imo

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:04 AM

I've never done anything wrong to black people.

Quit being such a whining pussy.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 11:06 AM
blacks should be heading to africa and pointing the guns at those africans whose ancestors sold them into slavery to the US. blaming some random white dude for shit other people did is retarded imo

i want an apology, lee

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 11:09 AM
I've never done anything wrong to black people.

Quit being such a whining pussy.

shut the fuck up you racist old man.

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:09 AM
i want an apology, lee

Technically he is correct. It was African blacks that sold the other blacks into slavery.

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 11:10 AM
i want an apology, lee

I'm good now...an apology won't get us far..the white woman has made my world ok by opening her legs to us...

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Technically he is correct. It was African blacks that sold the other blacks into slavery.

they only sold blacks into slavery because they were forced at gun point :hat

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:11 AM
shut the fuck up you racist old man.

:lmao at the little private school educated college graduate that blames the white man for his lack of accomplishment.

WaaWaaWaa

White man is holding me down.

Fucking pussy.

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:12 AM
they only sold blacks into slavery because they were forced at gun point :hat

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 11:16 AM

so tired of this lazy argument. what kool said is true, might i also add the slaves the africans sold the the gun wieldin, diseased infested white men, were actually captives from rival tribes who weren't killed, mutilated, hung and treated like shit. can you find evidence of africans treating their slaves like whitey did?

:lmao at the little private school educated college graduate that blames the white man for his lack of accomplishment.

WaaWaaWaa

Fucking pussy.

never said the white man is holding me down. i just call out the hypocrisy and racism i see and how it affects all people of color. nothing i say in regards to calling you and all the other racists out is a lie.

Leetonidas
08-26-2013, 11:21 AM
i want an apology, lee

you're a handsome young black male with a bbc in a free(ish) country full of hot white ass...if anything you should apologize to the honkeys for cucking them tbh

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:24 AM
so tired of this lazy argument. what kool said is true, might i also add the slaves the africans sold the the gun wieldin, diseased infested white men, were actually captives from rival tribes who weren't killed, mutilated, hung and treated like shit. can you find evidence of africans treating their slaves like whitey did?

never said the white man is holding me down. i just call out the hypocrisy and racism i see and how it affects all people of color. nothing i say in regards to calling you and all the other racists out is a lie.

:lmao

You are the biggest racist on this board.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 11:29 AM
:lmao

You are the biggest racist on this board.

i admit i can be prejudice at times, maybe even a bigot, but its impossible for me and any other african american to be racist.

Leetonidas
08-26-2013, 11:35 AM
lolwat?

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:36 AM
i admit i can be prejudice at times, maybe even a bigot, but its impossible for me and any other african american to be racist.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 11:36 AM

I can be racist because I can afford lawn and maid service....but you know what I'm not like that :lol

Creepn
08-26-2013, 11:40 AM
Serious question though, how come blacks haven't received a formal apology for slavery? Shit Asians got their apology and they were just relocated to another place with their families for a few years. If they can get an apology for that, then the slavery issue should be a piece of cake right?

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Serious question though, how come blacks haven't received a formal apology for slavery? Shit Asians got their apology and they were just relocated to another place with their families for a few years. If they can get an apology for that, then the slavery issue should be a piece of cake right?

white guilt. slavery was just straight up evil, its up there with killing off the indians almost to the point of extinction and the holocaust. only difference is we are still the most demonized, stereotyped and oppressed group till this day. but if i recall correctly, the government did give us a half assed apology:rolleyes

Two10Whitey
08-26-2013, 11:50 AM
You're all racists.

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:55 AM

Because all the people that owned slaves are dead. Fuck apologizing for something I didn't do.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Because all the people that owned slaves are dead. Fuck apologizing for something I didn't do.

why not apologize if you benefit from all the evil shit your ancestors did to grant you the white privilage you are afforded, its the least you can do.

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 11:57 AM

on behalf of White People, we are sorry we brought the blacks over here. very very sorry.

we good?

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 11:58 AM
white guilt. slavery was just straight up evil, its up there with killing off the indians almost to the point of extinction and the holocaust. only difference is we are still the most demonized, stereotyped and oppressed group till this day. but if i recall correctly, the government did give us a half assed apology:rolleyes

It's a self perpetuating stereotype. Until the black community stands up for itself and says "enough of this thug bullshit!" the cycle will never end.

CosmicCowboy
08-26-2013, 12:10 PM
why not apologize if you benefit from all the evil shit your ancestors did to grant you the white privilage you are afforded, its the least you can do.

WaaWaaWaa

Fucking pussy.

White privilege my ass. you are just a whiney little bitch.

The Reckoning
08-26-2013, 12:47 PM

US said it was sorry by sacrificing 750,000 young men/women of an entire generation.

Spur|n|Austin
08-26-2013, 12:57 PM

Who the hell is supposed to apologize for slavery? Some old white guy saying sorry his ancestors actions is pretty stupid, imo. Unless they can resurrect the old slave ship drivers, auctioneers, and slave owners, to come and give a big formal apology, then it's kinda silly.

JoeTait75
08-26-2013, 01:27 PM
US said it was sorry by sacrificing 750,000 young men/women of an entire generation.

Funny how that rarely gets mentioned.

JoeTait75
08-26-2013, 01:27 PM

WaaWaaWaa

Fucking pussy.

Did Trill go to Cranbrook? Is his real name Clarence?

skut_farkus
08-26-2013, 01:33 PM
on behalf of White People, we are sorry we brought the blacks over here. very very sorry.

we good?

Im not racist, I wish all those ships would of sank on their way over here. Free the slaves :(

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 01:49 PM
Im not racist, I wish all those ships would of sank on their way over here. Free the slaves :(

that's a shitty apology

Biernutz
08-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Where did that 750,000 number come from?....Link.......

JoeTait75
08-26-2013, 02:46 PM

600,000 is a more accurate figure. And strike "women," too; IIRC there was one female combat death during the entire Civil War (a resident of Gettysburg who was hit by a stray bullet.)

ChumpDumper
08-26-2013, 02:50 PM
US said it was sorry by sacrificing 750,000 young men/women of an entire generation.That wasn't about slavery! That was about states' rights!

The Reckoning
08-26-2013, 02:58 PM
600,000 is a more accurate figure. And strike "women," too; IIRC there was one female combat death during the entire Civil War (a resident of Gettysburg who was hit by a stray bullet.)

Sherman's March did in alot more than soldiers

The Reckoning
08-26-2013, 03:05 PM

http://muse.jhu.edu/login?auth=0&type=summary&url=/journals/civil_war_history/v057/57.4.hacker.html

and that doesn't include civilians. Most war wounds and several diseases were fatal back then because they didn't have antibiotics. I'd imagine war wounds claimed several lives due to infection and complications after the war was over.

silverblk mystix
08-26-2013, 03:08 PM
To be honest - when blacks invented RAP music...

shit was all even - and we can all go home now.

!!!!STAMPED -PAID IN FULL- STAMPED-PAID IN FULL-STAMPED!!!!!

HI-FI
08-26-2013, 03:09 PM
this. but Trill and the rest hate accountability. I don't even think Trill is really a black dude, probably a troll like Koolaid, went to private school :lol, probably had it better than me. He calls CC a pussy yet won't meet with him in public to have a beer.

Whites already had a horrific civil war to free blacks, but it's still not good enough. WHy don't blacks apologize for the huge burden they've put on welfare and crime? If they hate it here so bad, they've had ample opportunity to go back to the motherland, but I guess playing the victim card is too easy and profitable.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 03:12 PM
White privilege my ass. you are just a whiney little bitch.

like it or not white privilege is real. i spit hot fiyah and if you can't handle the truth then just ignore me because you can't call it a lie lol.

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 03:17 PM
this. but Trill and the rest hate accountability. I don't even think Trill is really a black dude, probably a troll like Koolaid, went to private school :lol, probably had it better than me. He calls CC a pussy yet won't meet with him in public to have a beer.

Whites already had a horrific civil war to free blacks, but it's still not good enough. WHy don't blacks apologize for the huge burden they've put on welfare and crime? If they hate it here so bad, they've had ample opportunity to go back to the motherland, but I guess playing the victim card is too easy and profitable.

this entire post....

http://replygif.net/i/980.gif

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 03:17 PM
lol@ if its that bad go back to africa. motherfucka this country doesn't belong to you whites lol.

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:19 PM
It's a self perpetuating stereotype. Until the black community stands up for itself and says "enough of this thug bullshit!" the cycle will never end.

This is my white brother.....I love this guy the realest white man to ever live

J3Xe1kX7Wsc

The Reckoning
08-26-2013, 03:22 PM
seriously though i think if you look at all the stories from that war and before and after - Sherman's March, the Underground Railroad, Liberia (albeit a complete clusterfuck), the # of non slave-owning whites who died, all the families torn apart, the complete destruction of the South and parts of the North...you'll find that a simple apology would have been more than enough, but some things remain consistent throughout time, and that is we're subject to the whims and fancies of politicians who turn us against each other for self gain.

we're all the same anyway. we think, we eat, we shit, we all have families to look after. we procreate. life goes on. i won't base mine on how i was born, but what i choose to do with what i have.

HI-FI
08-26-2013, 03:23 PM
lol@ if its that bad go back to africa. motherfucka this country doesn't belong to you whites lol.
:lol
scared to go back to Africa like you scared to meet with CC in public.
:lolwill probably be thrown back into slavery if you return to Africa

HI-FI
08-26-2013, 03:25 PM
seriously though i think if you look at all the stories from that war and before and after - Sherman's March, the Underground Railroad, Liberia (albeit a complete clusterfuck), the # of non slave-owning whites who died, all the families torn apart, the complete destruction of the South and parts of the North...you'll find that a simple apology would have been more than enough, but some things remain consistent throughout time, and that is we're subject to the whims and fancies of politicians who turn us against each other for self gain.

we're all the same anyway. we think, we eat, we shit, we all have families to look after. we procreate. life goes on. i won't base mine on how i was born, but what i choose to do with what i have.
solid post.

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:28 PM
Cosmic..... Tim Speaks on my behalf :lol

e2iPt96hziM

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 03:31 PM

J3Xe1kX7Wsc

tim wise is always spitting that hot fiyah. too bad the truth isn't welcomed around these parts and nobody else will sit through 9 minutes of that man calling it like it is.

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:31 PM

exactly....

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 03:32 PM
scared to go back to Africa like you scared to meet with CC in public.
:lolwill probably be thrown back into slavery if you return to Africa

why would i be scared of a 50 year old man who brags about making day old salad?

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:32 PM
this. but Trill and the rest hate accountability. I don't even think Trill is really a black dude, probably a troll like Koolaid, went to private school :lol, probably had it better than me.

"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime." - Mike Tyson

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:34 PM

skut you need to lose my picture in your sig....:downspin:

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:37 PM
G_YXAbZQ2eM

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Kids who grow up without their fathers are more likely to use drugs, commit crimes, have educational problems, have emotional problems etc.

almost 2/3 of black children are living without their father compared to 1/4 for whites

Seriously (no racist), until this changes, there shouldn't be any expectation for some kind of improvement in their position.

LOL at calling parental responsibility, "white privilege".

JoeTait75
08-26-2013, 03:41 PM

J3Xe1kX7Wsc

Tim Wise isn't white, he's Jewish. Jews that loath white gentiles are a common breed.

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Tim Wise isn't white, he's right.

fify :lol

Trill Clinton
08-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Tim Wise isn't white, he's Jewish. Jews that loath white gentiles are a common breed.

what about the rapper, shyne? is he black or jewish?

http://www.eatinghiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/shyne.jpg

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 03:52 PM
^ That's cute. At least he pretends to read.

AntiChrist
08-26-2013, 03:54 PM
http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

tlongII
08-26-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm sorry.

DMC
08-26-2013, 07:17 PM
I'm sorry there weren't 5 charismatic black civil rights leaders that day in Memphis. We could get a full week off.

Kool Bob Love
08-26-2013, 07:19 PM
^ That's cute. At least he pretends to read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE84dHl5Nr0

scroteface
08-26-2013, 07:23 PM
n!ggers can never get over or accept their inferiority...forever butthurt that their own kind sold them into slavery

Kool Bob Love
08-26-2013, 07:27 PM
n!ggers can never get over or accept their inferiority...forever butthurt that their own kind sold them into slavery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENHP89mLWOY

scroteface
08-26-2013, 07:28 PM
dude looks just like obama tbh..his illegitimate son maybe?

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 07:56 PM
dude looks just like obama tbh..his illegitimate son maybe?

:lmao@ scroteface with the missing teeth

bDlT1OMGD28

Halberto
08-26-2013, 08:13 PM
I made it 15 posts down and realized that if I continued reading I would become permanently dumber for trying to understand the self-serving logic.

Spursfan092120
08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
ok...I can do that. Kool, I'm sorry we've completely destroyed you so badly in the NBA Forum that you haven't shown your face in there all day.

CuckingFunt
08-26-2013, 09:33 PM

There's no one thing that either population can do to make everything okay. There need to be major systemic and societal changes if we're ever going to move away from a system of power/privilege/oppression that is determined by race and identity.

Failing to acknowledge that is as good as ignoring the problem.

SnakeBoy
08-26-2013, 10:15 PM
There's no one thing that either population can do to make everything okay. There need to be major systemic and societal changes if we're ever going to move away from a system of power/privilege/oppression that is determined by race and identity.

That's a ridiculous statement which fails to acknowledge what we human beings are.

CuckingFunt
08-26-2013, 10:18 PM
That's a ridiculous statement which fails to acknowledge what we human beings are.

And yours is a string of words assembled to say nothing.

Th'Pusher
08-26-2013, 10:20 PM
:lol what are we as human beings?

td4mvp2k
08-26-2013, 10:51 PM
People are a virus, a disease. kool

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 10:53 PM
like kool

your mama....her pussy so nasty they won't even eat it on Fear Factor

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 10:59 PM
your mama....her pussy so nasty they won't even eat it on Fear Factor

I don't eat Big Macs but I'll still fuck them. I don't see the point. Also the Pretzel Burger from Wendy's.

DMC
08-26-2013, 11:03 PM

Translation: Total homosexuality in the streets, men sucking off other men, getting ass fucked. Women taco munching and everyone wearing assless chaps. Symposiums on queer things. Liberal arts majors being first in line for new jobs. That kind of thing.

OK maybe that's a bit out of context but still.

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Women taco munching and everyone wearing assless chaps. Symposiums on queer things. Liberal arts majors being first in line for new jobs. That kind of thing.

OK maybe that's a bit out of context but still.

Is there a downside?

DMC
08-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Is there a downside?

The ass fucking and cock sucking pretty much has that covered, at least for me.

cantthinkofanything
08-26-2013, 11:47 PM
I would be gay if there was no touching involved. Think about it...
If you need to throw in a transmission, Blam! You have help. Need to mow the lawn? Weedeater and Mower going at the same time. Watch all the sports you want. Drink beer for breakfast. No drama,Bitching. Just have a Sancha.

Lol. Wot???

DMC
08-26-2013, 11:53 PM
I would be gay if there was no touching involved. Think about it...
If you need to throw in a transmission, Blam! You have help. Need to mow the lawn? Weedeater and Mower going at the same time. Watch all the sports you want. Drink beer for breakfast. No drama,Bitching. Just have a Sancha.

The utility angle hasn't been used. You're basically talking about a roommate now.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 12:03 AM
The utility angle hasn't been used. You're basically talking about a roommate now.

He's talking about having a bear of a roommate(s) that do all the manly shit so he can lay around and be a foppish lush. 2120...you better come back and tell us you just had hetero sex or something.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 06:08 AM

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 01:58 PM
i told a black guy once...is it a black thing or what? and he turned a cold shoulder.

then i told another black guy once....nigga please....and he turned a cold shoulder.

and i brought a gold chain from a brutha once that turned ashy grey by weeks end.

you just can't trust niggas. there are some upstanding black men, don't get me wrong. but not the niggas.

i ain't apologizing for shit until i get my apology. i didn't whip on nobody.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 02:06 PM
and i brought a gold chain from a brutha once that turned ashy grey by weeks end.

lol. I had to read that again. thought you were talking about the brutha turning ashy grey after you took his magic gold chain.

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 02:09 PM
that's funny. no i never saw him again. he was just taking advantage of an ignorant teenager some 21 years ago...

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 05:28 PM
I find it amusing a staunch racist would call another human being racist.

mojorizen7
08-27-2013, 08:41 PM
To be honest - when blacks invented RAP music...

shit was all even - and we can all go home now.