PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: If Pau Develops A Black Mans's Attitude The Lakers Win The 2014 Title

Koolaid_Man
08-26-2013, 09:07 PM
that's it and that's all :toast

10 Things Pau Gasol Can Do Better Than Dwight Howard1. Handle adversity
2. Stretch the floor
3. Behave like a champion
4. Loyalty
5. Free-throw shooting
6. Earn Kobe Bryant's respect
7. Make adjustments
8. Preserve his body
9. Handle the L.A. media
10. Create shots

additional commentary on each area can be found here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/los-angeles-lakers-10-things-pau-gasol-better-202100446.html

spurraider21
08-26-2013, 09:16 PM
why would Pau want to have 6 kids out of wedlock and not support his family?

Spursfan092120
08-26-2013, 09:22 PM
And on cue...he posts...Where's your originality, Kool?

Michael Jordan.
08-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Handle the media? That bitch nigga cried when he was traded to Houston. Once again, it comes down to someone else saving Kobe.

Bynumite
08-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Nowadays Pau has a vagina between his legs.

DMC
08-26-2013, 09:53 PM
Nowadays Pau has a vagina between his legs.

Named Kobe

But I do agree. It's always been about Pau. We've been saying that since before you faggots jumped aboard the Pau wagon.

DMC
08-26-2013, 11:38 PM
that's it and that's all :toast

10 Things Pau Gasol Can Do Better Than Dwight Howard

1. Handle adversity
2. Stretch the floor
4. Loyalty
5. Free-throw shooting
7. Make adjustments
8. Preserve his body
9. Handle the L.A. media
10. Create shots

additional commentary on each area can be found here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/los-angeles-lakers-10-things-pau-gasol-better-202100446.html

I never thought I'd say this but I'm just really tired of the Pussy....:lol

Hey listen he may have a few good games ere now and then to help us out but he's wildly inconsistent (#10) and weak (#3) and I just can't embrace this guy like I did Big Game James...

I'm not saying this out of anger but Pau really has no heart...(#1)Man if Kobe wasn't carrying him mentally do you know how bad it would be...a grwown ass 7 ft man needs Kobe to pat him on the back to make him feel good about himself on the court...this is some wild shit man...it's totally European...Pau is a smart and good guy outside of basketball you can see that easily but this guy has too many feminine traits (#6) for me to accept him as Laker great.

I mean AC Green was a literally a 40 yr old virgin ( he never touched the pussy) and he had way more heart than Pau.

I'm done with Pau...I'm not cheering shit else he does..(#4)I will try to remain indifferent towards him...he's fucking off games at a rapid fire pace and fucking with Kobe's legacy...

I'd love to do a Pau and Garnett swap right about now...Outside of Kobe, Garnett is the 2nd most player that I respect the most in the league.

Solid take

lefty
08-26-2013, 11:50 PM
DMC shitbombing Kool :lol

HI-FI
08-27-2013, 12:03 AM
:lmao
between outing Extra Stout to this...DMC is in this nigga's head.

Rogue
08-27-2013, 03:26 AM
DMC fulfilling his duty of owning dumbasses imho, that's why I've always said it's a good thing to have him back

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2013, 07:27 AM
Solid take

Like Obama's position on gay marrigae...My position has evolved over time...and I realized I shouldn't discriminate against gays...sometimes it takes time to rethink well entrenched religious views...this one reply will thoroughly cover and will serve as the answer to you bumping all my old threads....No matter how many you bump it will still be:

Kobe - Straight Cheater
Timmy - Gay Cuck

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Kool getting shitted on by everyone :lol

ambchang
08-27-2013, 09:31 AM
The Lakers fortunes rests on how Pau performs, we have known this since 2008.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 11:17 AM
Named Kobe

But I do agree. It's always been about Pau. We've been saying that since before you faggots jumped aboard the Pau wagon.

The Lakers fortunes rests on how Pau performs, we have known this since 2008.

pretty much this

caŽlo
08-27-2013, 12:26 PM
If pau was black he'd be like nazr muhammed

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 02:04 PM
1. Handle adversity
Pau led WS in RS 09 and WS in PO 2010, he was the true FMVP of the Lakers

2. Stretch the floor
He's not a long range shooter, he can knock a few down when he's feeling it but last season showed he won't hit wide open shots on a consistent basis, needs to work on it.

The man EARNED 2 rings, the trade for him alone brought 3 Finals appearances to the Lakers, he's a champ.

4. Loyalty
He's as loyal as a dog, when was the last time he actually went against anybody? He's Kirby's slave and he does what he's told, in return Kirby promises that he won't be traded/amnestied.

5. Free-throw shooting
He's one of the better FT shooters when it comes to 7-footers.

Kobe loves him for the 2010 Finals

7. Make adjustments
He's getting old, he's a finesse player but he's no Tim Duncan, the coach needs to start him at C, that's the adjustment needed to bring the old Pau back.

8. Preserve his body
I agree with this, he rests too much in the off-season, you saw that picture with him and Marc on a boat? He looked fat. He needs to go to the gym.

9. Handle the L.A. media
Despite him being so quiet, he's a great guy and probably has the best attitude on the Lakers squad, he can handle it.

10. Create shots
He averages like 3.3 assists a game for his career, about as many as Kirby, tbh. He averaged his highest apg since 06, 4.1 ast per game is really good for a big man.

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 02:09 PM
If the Lakers want to get the most out of their current roster, they need to put Pau and Kirby in the post like they did the 2nd half of last season, make them create shots for others. They'll also have Nash but I'd suggest bringing him off the bench so the 2nd unit would have a solid playmaker, who could create some quick points. They don't need to run 3 playmakers at once, it creates confusion and imo doesn't mesh well as Pau,Kirby and Nash all need the ball in their hands, playing Nash in the starting line-up means he'll be a spot up shooter as Kirby hogs the ball.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 02:12 PM
put Pau and Kirby in the post

They'll also have Nash but I'd suggest bringing him off the bench

fuck that shit. fuck all that shit!

http://inzekewetrust.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/d27antoni.jpg?w=640

elmanutres
08-27-2013, 02:29 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 02:30 PM
I knew MDA was a bad hire as soon as they reported it, he was unwilling to change his system in NY and he did the same bs in LA, his way was 8 games under .500 and when he finally listened to Dwight,Kobe and Pau and they scratched his offense, they won like 70% of their remaining games. Now imagine some offensive genius building a system around what they did last season. They were improvising for the most part but it works. Pau,Kobe and Nash are so versatile on offense, it takes an idiot to misuse them. As much as I hate the lakerfans on this site, I'd still like to see our old rivals in the playoffs. I could go for a few more sweeps in the 1st round, tbh.