PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Why Is There A Media Blackout On Jim's Bisexualiy???

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 12:52 PM
I for one find this odd since the league has been pussyfying the league and forcing homosexuality down yall throats for some time now. I actually think that Duncan has met with the league and struck a deal with the networks to keep a lid on his deviant ways until he wins another title... with the leagues help of course. I am predicting Duncan holds an ESPN special like Lebron to announce that he has taken his talents down south. Bump this thread in due time.

Yall catch all the puns in there... lol.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 01:00 PM
because there is nothing to go by except for one quote by one anonymous source over a month ago. what's there to report?

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Didn't you get the memo? No one cares about the Spurs.

AchillesHeel
08-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Because there are no credible sources on this, show me proof from a credible source and not an onion article.

weebo
08-27-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm beginning to think it was this naruto-loving fakkot that started this whole bullshit rumor.

Axegrinder
08-27-2013, 01:27 PM
Ya...global conspiracy...better find your tinfoil hat

TXstbobcat
08-27-2013, 01:42 PM
I for one find this odd since the league has been pussyfying the league and forcing homosexuality down yall throats for some time now. I actually think that Duncan has met with the league and struck a deal with the networks to keep a lid on his deviant ways until he wins another title... with the leagues help of course. I am predicting Duncan holds an ESPN special like Lebron to announce that he has taken his talents down south. Bump this thread in due time.

Yall catch all the puns in there... lol.

Major media outlets don't want to print or report gossip as they would get hit with major lawsuits. Are you really not educated enough to know this??????

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Major media outlets don't want to print or report gossip as they would get hit with major lawsuits. Are you really not educated enough to know this??????

Wow!!! The skill of reasoning just doesn't exist within the Spur Religiondom. You homo defenders will stop at nothing to protect the sanctity of that orginazition. The Spurs have become to big to fall... so it seems. A sane person would think his wife would be the most credible witness in this case. She was gagged. But no... that's not enough evidence. The tramp stamp... the tongue ring... the male roommate... all of these signs means nothing to you all? Why are you all afraid to accept the obvious?

TXstbobcat
08-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Wow!!! The skill of reasoning just doesn't exist within the Spur Religiondom. You homo defenders will stop at nothing to protect the sanctity of that orginazition. The Spurs have become to big to fall... so it seems. A sane person would think his wife would be the most credible witness in this case. She was gagged. But no... that's not enough evidence. The tramp stamp... the tongue ring... the male roommate... all of these signs means nothing to you all? Why are you all afraid to accept the obvious?

I will try to explain this to you again because it doesn't sound like you are educated enough or smart enough to understand this. Major media outlets won't print or report gossip as they would get hit with major lawsuits.

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 03:57 PM
Only 1% of NBA fans are actual basketball fans and the other 99% won't care about Tim Duncan unless they live in Texas.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Enough with your ad hominem attacks... you moron. American media has fanned the flames of wars based on false rumors without have a shred of evidence. They are the drums that the politicians pound on when they want to invade a country based on false propaganda. You're just too stupid realize not everyone is as gullable as you are. Don't go giving the media a sense of ethics now just because your hero is pressed under the rumor mill. Why don't you try explaining why Duncan ordered a gag order on Amy after she filed for divorce. She was caught cheating... yet he orders a gag on her. What's he hiding?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Enough with your ad hominem attacks... you moron. American media has fanned the flames of wars based on false rumors without have a shred of evidence. They are the drums that the politicians pound on when they want to invade a country based on false propaganda. You're just too stupid realize not everyone is as gullable as you are. Don't go giving the media a sense of ethics now just because your hero is pressed under the rumor mill. Why don't you try explaining why Duncan ordered a gag order on Amy after she filed for divorce. She was caught cheating... yet he orders a gag on her. What's he hiding?Do you know what an ad hominem attack is?

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 05:36 PM
No... it just felt good while typing it.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:37 PM
No... it just felt good while typing it.OK, then TXstbobcat has a point.

ElNono
08-27-2013, 05:39 PM
lol pakifuck faggot

Michael Jordan.
08-27-2013, 05:41 PM
It reeks of curry in here.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2013, 05:42 PM
It reeks of curry in here.

the day that MJ comes out..man I'm shoving all kinds of burrito's up your ass :lol

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:44 PM
the day that MJ comes out..man I'm shoving all kinds of burrito's up your ass :lolYes, you would shove food up a man's ass because you are definitely not gay.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Now this thread turns racicst....really low common denominator shit.
So gay jokes, turn to racist jokes. "Hey, you call me a fag, then you're a dirty paki"...funny thing, nothing changes. One is gay, the other a Paki....regardless of comments.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes, you would shove food up a man's ass because you are definitely not gay.

Wow, how astute of you. Come on CD, maybe you need to stay upstairs.

ElNono
08-27-2013, 05:45 PM
This thread didn't change a thing... pakifuck was pakifuck before this thread even existed...

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:46 PM
Wow, how astute of you. Come on CD, maybe you need to stay upstairs.Wow, how nonsensical of you.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Wow, how nonsensical of you.

Commenting on how your joke was weak. After 77k posts....no need to stoop and play with the kids.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Commenting on how your joke was weak. After 77k posts....no need to stoop and play with the kids.It was a pretty good one tbh. Their internet histories have to be replete with all manner of gay by now.

elmanutres
08-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Enough with your ad hominem attacks... you moron. American media has fanned the flames of wars based on false rumors without have a shred of evidence. They are the drums that the politicians pound on when they want to invade a country based on false propaganda. You're just too stupid realize not everyone is as gullable as you are. Don't go giving the media a sense of ethics now just because your hero is pressed under the rumor mill. Why don't you try explaining why Duncan ordered a gag order on Amy after she filed for divorce. She was caught cheating... yet he orders a gag on her. What's he hiding?

are you paralleling the supposed media coverup of of a player people could give 2 shits about to war propaganda?

:hang

Leetonidas
08-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Now this thread turns racicst....really low common denominator shit.
So gay jokes, turn to racist jokes. "Hey, you call me a fag, then you're a dirty paki"...funny thing, nothing changes. One is gay, the other a Paki....regardless of comments.
whats up with this kumbaya shit?

Rogue
08-27-2013, 09:38 PM
The sexual orientation of a player isn't relevant to the game he plays imho.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm sure if there was something to write about, news outlets would write about it. But they're not going to write articles with headlines like "Tim Duncan is gay" because a month and a half ago one anonymous, unnamed source gave 1 quote.

There's nothing to report, nothing to write about, nothing to see here. Carry on.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Look no further than CIA Pop. He's the guilty one responsible for The Coverup! :lol

Kool Bob Love
08-27-2013, 10:32 PM
The sexual orientation of a player isn't relevant to the game he plays imho.

:stirpot: