PDA

View Full Version : Chris Duel

sonnytris
08-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Hey Mouse found your friend today ! Chris Duel's on the internet???
His new show is called TalkNowSA and his co host is Vanessa Macias on MYSA mornings
He is still the same old Chris....Will ask the guest a Question and Chris will answer it for the guest. Dawn is also producer of the new show .
Listen to 30 minutes and had to stop .....bad just like his old show with out Jason, April Anciria and Natalie Tejada .
You have to give the boy credit for not giving up to stay ON the AIR
Is this Country Great or What

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 01:39 PM
go chris duel. i've shaken the niggas hand before. he's good people. good luck. and with vanessa macias....oh boy!

Nbadan
08-28-2013, 12:28 AM
Chris doesn't know this, but we used to kick it way back in the day...

Biernutz
08-28-2013, 12:37 AM
I could listen to Chris instead of that knucklehead Jay Mor. Well I don't listen to Mor anyway
so anyone would be upgrade. Hello Ticket ---are you listening ?

mouse
08-28-2013, 10:22 PM
I tuned in a few months back when I saw a link to his show on Facebook

It was really cool to hear him free and incumbent of any FCC rules no Chuck Booms or Charlie Parker in his way.

I really feel Chris missed the boat when he turned down the Mouse and Chris live.

I remember back in 1997 he had a show called what's got your goat and people would wait all week to call in it was only one hour on Friday and after Chris and Charlie would say what's got they're goat and the four commercial breaks it was really only a 20 minute show.

I told Chris lets allow people to go online at WOAI .com and post live audio of what's got your goat by using the phone then I told him that many people want to showcase their talents on the radio lets have a show where we can let people sing play the guitar or tell a joke and every week we have a winner how must be beaten the following week.

I even told him we could have kori or M Harmon (WOAI web master)j to set up a website where people could host a video of themselves doing crazy $hit and people can vote on it call it my 15 (as in my 15 minutes) popular slang in the late 90s

I was ignored and even ridiculed by many.

I even tried to get Kori to do 2 hours of Spurs talk on the ticket but she wasn't interested in that.

I did see Andy Everett at stone works at the RIM they had a UTSA gtg

johnsmith
08-28-2013, 11:05 PM
While I still firmly believe that Charlie Parker is the worst radio personality I've ever listened too in my life, I think Duel is the worst sports talk show host I've ever listened too. I never really counted Parker as a sports talk host, so Duel gets my vote. I lived in SA for about five years there during the last decade and it was because of those two that I purchased satellite radio and never looked back. So I suppose I should thank them for that.

Wait, I just remembered Walter....ok, maybe Duel isn't the worst, but it's awfully close,