PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Jimmy Being A Cuckhold Trumps Everything...

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Its the holy grail we've been sesrching for. It doesn't matter what happens to the Lakers... past or present... Jimmy sucking on cock trumps everything. Never forget that you lil carpet headed motherfuckers.

whitemamba
08-27-2013, 03:46 PM
In before Naruto.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 03:50 PM
It trumps the rape.

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 03:55 PM
What puts the Lakers over the Spurs is 16*-4**

* - Lakers have 11 titles in Los Angeles
** - The San Antonio Spurs have 3 normal titles and one pseudo title

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Duncan's pereceived orientation doesn't mean anything. These threads are silly and reek of desperation.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Ok fashion police... whatever... lol.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:15 PM
It trumps Magics HIV.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 04:16 PM
Ok fashion police... whatever... lol.

I know you're having fun bro, but really it's just causing the board to rebutt your opinions constantly. I know that's the point of trolling, but when trolling begets trolling, it ceases to exist in my books.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Its the holy grail we've been sesrching for. It doesn't matter what happens to the Lakers... past or present... Jimmy sucking on cock trumps everything. Never forget that you lil carpet headed motherfuckers.

that has nothing to do with being a cuckhold, as your title suggests. make up your mind

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:22 PM
lakerfans being so obsessed with the spurs that they spend more time on a spurs forum than any other site (except the occasional naruto forum) trumps everything, tbh

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:24 PM
To be honest... I'm not versed in the art of cucking... maybe you can enlighten us.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:26 PM
To be honest... I'm not versed in the art of cucking... maybe you can enlighten us.
thread title talks about cucking, OP says nothing about cucking. make up your mind

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Do you ven know what cucking is?

Bynumite
08-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Duncan's pereceived orientation doesn't mean anything. These threads are silly and reek of desperation.

Quit being so gullible man, Colorado happened 10 years ago and spurfan still mentions that shit on a daily basis, now imagine if Kobe was smoking the meat pipe. Spurfan would take lakerfan to the tree of woe until the end of time, we would never hear the end of it.

With that said, Jim is a cuck and a homoPERIOD

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Do you ven know what cucking is?

cucking is not related to sexual orientation. a straight man can easily get cucked

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Quit being so gullible man, Colorado happened 10 years ago and spurfan still mentions that shit on a daily basis, now imagine if Kobe was smoking the meat pipe. Spurfan would take lakerfan to the tree of woe until the end of time, we would never hear the end of it.

Nuclear truth bomb. That's why I have no sympathy for Spur Fan. If it were Kobe, there would be hell to pay around these parts. :lol

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:36 PM
Nuclear truth bomb. That's why I have no sympathy for Spur Fan. If it were Kobe, there would be hell to pay around these parts. :lol

although if it were Kobe, i'd probably wait till something more than just 1 quote from 1 anonymous source before i start beating it to a pulp

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:37 PM
cucking is not related to sexual orientation. a straight man can easily get cucked
If he was not boring on the court and in the sheets, I d:lolubt it tbh.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:38 PM
although if it were Kobe, i'd probably wait till something more than just 1 quote from 1 anonymous source before i start beating it to a pulp
Bullshit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Smoking the meat pipe!!! Lol.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:41 PM
I never said anything about sexual orientation. And please explain how the hell a straight man can get cucked?

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Bullshit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

as i've said on a few threads, idgaf it he turns out to be bi. i have no issue with it whatsoever. my favorite icon in the music world is freddie mercury, a butt pirate in his own right. if it turns out my favorite athlete likes to sing into the magic microphone, so be it.

but still, i find it laughable that salty lakerfans on this forum cling to that 1 anonymous quote from over a month ago and are still talking about it

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I never said anything about sexual orientation.

And please explain how the hell a straight man can get cucked?
Cuckold is a derogatory term for a man whose wife is or has been unfaithful. Has nothing to do with being gay/straight/bi.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Yes, everyone has a point regarding this and I remember being on this board during the "rape". I don't have an issue with calling a player out for anything, but sexual orientation, just like someone's race shouldn't be used as a detriment. It's silly really.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:48 PM
Quit being so gullible man, Colorado happened 10 years ago and spurfan still mentions that shit on a daily basis

:lmao we have an entire police transcript.
:lmao you have 1 anonymous quote and ZERO follow up on the story for a month and a half

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:48 PM
If you're telling the truth then I have a confession to make. I.was under the impression that a cucker was a man that allowed his wife to fuck other men in his presence while he lapped up the semen afterwards. If your definition is correct then I have forced many men into being a cuckhold. I prey on married pussy!!!

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:49 PM
as i've said on a few threads, idgaf it he turns out to be bi. i have no issue with it whatsoever. my favorite icon in the music world is freddie mercury, a butt pirate in his own right. if it turns out my favorite athlete likes to sing into the magic microphone, so be it.

but still, i find it laughable that salty lakerfans on this forum cling to that 1 anonymous quote from over a month ago and are still talking about it
Explain his secret divorce. Why are the details not public? Where was his presser claiming his innocence? Why isn't he suing her for slander? I would be defending myself if I were accused of that shit. But not Jim. Why is that if he really were straight? Why would Amy even think of cheating on her multimillion dollar husband with a broke ass used to be stripper? You've seen his Facebook page. The place is in Schertz - not too far from downtown SATX. Shit's real son. Neal with it.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 04:50 PM
:lmao you have 1 anonymous quote and ZERO follow up on the story for a month and a half

The fact that this board is comparing rape of a woman with someone allegedly being gay is quite sad and really telling.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 04:52 PM
Explain his secret divorce. Why are the details not public? Where was his presser claiming his innocence? Why isn't he suing her for slander? I would be defending myself if I were accused of that shit. But not Jim. Why is that if he really were straight? Why would Amy even think of cheating on her multimillion dollar husband with a broke ass used to be stripper? You've seen his Facebook page. The place is in Schertz - not too far from downtown SATX. Shit's real son. Neal with it.

Dude, who cares if he's gay...he's also Black, where's the outrage. What year is this and are we in Russia?

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:53 PM

Explain his secret divorce - Yeah tim's always been a really public guy. The fact that he's staying out of the media is fucking shocking

Why are the details not public - See above

Where was his presser claiming his innocence - a) See above. b) innocence of what? he's not guilty of anything

Why isn't he suing her for slander - As I keep pointing out, Amy never said anything, so he can't sue her. Amy never gave one quote about Tim or his sexuality. It was an unnamed, anonymous source that did the talking and threw Amy's name in there

Why isn't he out there defending himself if he really was straight - when was the last time Tim Duncan ever held a press conference? not his style. plus, coming out just to deny a rumor whose only life is 1 short anonymous quote seems to be blowing it out of proportion and would probably look bad anyway

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Dude, who cares if he's gay...he's also Black, where's the outrage. What year is this and are we in Russia?
Are you heterosexual tbh?

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 04:55 PM
I don't belive you Med. Race card has always been played on this site. Where were you during the Stinky Paki era... lol.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Are you heterosexual tbh?

:lol men obsessing over other men's sexual preferences

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 04:57 PM
:lol men obsessing over other men's sexual preferences
Not obsessing. Honestly curious why anyone would defend a nut sniffer. :lol

Bynumite
08-27-2013, 05:01 PM

Jim lived with Amy and a college friend during the first 2 years of their marriage in the same house, later he bought said friend a condo.

Jim was a closet case and then tried to get rid of the evidence.

Heterosexual men don't gift condos to other men. That's straight up faggotry, your idol is a cock gobbler... deal with it.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 05:02 PM

constantly talking about Duncans, now asking Med... you seem awfully interested in finding out which guys bend that way. gotta be a reason behind that.

defending a fag? why not. Freddie Mercury is a boss, and if Tim turns out to be one to, i'll support that too. but i'd wait for more confirmation than an an:lolnymous
s:lolurce before i come to such conclusions

FromWayDowntown
08-27-2013, 05:03 PM
The fact that this board is comparing rape of a woman with someone allegedly being gay is quite sad and really telling.

What's worse is that so many claim to believe that being gay is worse than being accused of rape.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 05:07 PM
What's worse is that so many claim to believe that being gay is worse than being accused of rape.

Precisely...and I believe it's the younger generation behind it....sad really.

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 05:09 PM

Dude, I'm staight. Regardless of my laker and Kobe fandom, that's all we seem to have in common.

Bynumite
08-27-2013, 05:20 PM
It's funny to me that spurfan doesn't believe Amy when she says Jim is a faggot.

But a random slut collecting jizz samples in her panties and bragging about the size of Kobe's dick to her friends, suddenly her word is the law.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2013, 05:23 PM
I know you're having fun bro, but really it's just causing the board to rebutt your opinions constantly. I know that's the point of trolling, but when trolling begets trolling, it ceases to exist in my books.

so who's cock you sucking?

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Sorry, Naruto still trumps everything.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 05:27 PM
It is...

Medvedenko
08-27-2013, 05:28 PM
so who's cock you sucking?

Dude, I love Kool, however the gay shit is....well gay.
Also, sucking my own cock brah.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 05:30 PM
Not now. The Cucking is the ace of spades.

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:31 PM
Not now. The Cucking is the ace of spades.Nope, it's still the Naruting.

Buddy Mignon
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
You guys can deflect all you want. There is proof Duncan had a gag order placed on Amy.

Koolaid_Man
08-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Dude, I love Kool, however the gay shit is....well gay.
Also, sucking my own cock brah.

if you love me..then support me :lol

awMIbA34MT8

ChumpDumper
08-27-2013, 05:40 PM
You guys can deflect all you want.http://24.media.tumblr.com/85efff7aab7562c2c0b5a10f424a4501/tumblr_mismjaBNBI1s5rgs9o1_500.gif

ElNono
08-27-2013, 05:40 PM
lol bitter asian male muddling through life

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 06:00 PM
constantly talking about Duncans, now asking Med... you seem awfully interested in finding out which guys bend that way. gotta be a reason behind that.

defending a fag? why not. Freddie Mercury is a boss, and if Tim turns out to be one to, i'll support that too. but i'd wait for more confirmation than an an:lolnymous
s:lolurce before i come to such conclusions
:lolK - if that floats your boat.

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Dude, I'm staight. Regardless of my laker and Kobe fandom, that's all we seem to have in common.

:lol - I figured as much. Just messing witcha tbh. :toast

Arnold Toht
08-27-2013, 06:13 PM

:cry but we got swept :cry

:lmao

Leetonidas
08-27-2013, 06:18 PM

Jimmy Being A Cuckhold Trumps Everything...

Jimmy sucking on cock trumps everything

so which one is it narutoluva?

Leetonidas
08-27-2013, 06:18 PM

swept by a homosexual :lol

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 06:53 PM
:lolK - if that floats your boat.

:lol again talking about another man's boat

:lmao just stop it

ElNono
08-27-2013, 07:06 PM

^ Swept by Tammy :lmao

elmanutres
08-27-2013, 07:30 PM

difference is if tim is truly gay, it's not a bad thing. It won't hurt anyone.

Meanwhile kobe raped. Nuff fucking said

Bynumite
08-27-2013, 07:41 PM
difference is if tim is truly gay, it's not a bad thing. It won't hurt anyone.

Meanwhile kobe raped. Nuff fucking said

I'm not discussing the morality of their actions, just don't get all butthurt when i call Jim what he is, a cuck and a faggot.

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm not discussing the morality of their actions, just don't get all butthurt when i call Jim what he is, a cuck and a faggot.

Can you name one source that would verify Tim Duncan's homosexuality?

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 10:11 PM
^ Swept by Tammy :lmao

I see you are finally in The Acceptance! phase of Spur grief! Good for you son. Props. :lol

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Can you name one source that would verify Tim Duncan's homosexuality?

CIA Pop is using his sources to cover det shit up tbh. SMH

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 10:16 PM
CIA Pop is using his sources to cover det shit up tbh. SMH

to cover what up? a bogus "rumor" all of which is based on ONE quote from ONE anonymous source?

:lmao clinging to this story for dear life
:lmao LkrFan worrying quite a bit about another man's sexual preference

LkrFan
08-27-2013, 10:18 PM
to cover what up? a bogus "rumor" all of which is based on ONE quote from ONE anonymous source?

:lmao clinging to this story for dear life
:lmao LkrFan worrying quite a bit about another man's sexual preference

Look at you all dolled up trying to clown LkrFan. Taking everything I say literally. How adorable. :lol

spurraider21
08-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Look at you all dolled up trying to clown LkrFan. Taking everything I say literally. How adorable. :lol
didn't take the pop part seriously. but you seem to be so confident in the accuracy of the 1 quote from the 1 source. and you seem to be inquiring on the topic a bit too much for a man claiming to be heterosexual

elmanutres
08-27-2013, 11:37 PM
fine, but the same goes for laker fan, don't get butthurt when we call kobe for he is. A rapist.

Buddy Mignon
08-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Taaking some pussy by force is fine.

ElNono
08-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Naruto got rapping skillz

"You've got sunglasses and a tan like it's hot, but you're pretty cool and I like that a lot...wheeeee!"

I didn't think he was capable, but Naruto can freestyle too. I didn't think he had any street cred, but then he goes and busts a rhyme like he was Jay motherf'in Z. Just goes to show you that Naruto must've grew up in the 8 mile section of Konoha.

whitemamba
08-28-2013, 12:14 AM
fine, but the same goes for laker fan, don't get butthurt when we call kobe for he is. A rapist.

but the court said he was innocent?

ElNono
08-28-2013, 12:26 AM

that's not what a settlement out of court is :lol

ElNono
08-28-2013, 12:28 AM

whitemamba
08-28-2013, 01:03 AM

she was worried everyone was going to figure out what kind of whore she was tbh... she had enough jizz in her panties to re create humanity.

ElNono
08-28-2013, 01:41 AM
she was worried everyone was going to figure out what kind of whore she was tbh... she had enough jizz in her panties to re create humanity.

she got paidPERIOD :lol

Brazil
08-28-2013, 09:05 AM

:lol comparing a rape and sexual orientations

dude you have some pretty fucked up values tbh

Bill_Brasky
08-28-2013, 09:15 AM
go outside.

Killakobe81
08-28-2013, 12:01 PM
I agree with medvendeko but I get why laker fans are trolling because rape was never proven but clung to on here as gospel. Rape is not truly funny but in the cesspool of the NBA forum rapes, trains and rides up the Hershey highway is all in play. I don't play that card for the most part though I did crack wise at the Parker/Berry rumors ...

AchillesHeel
08-28-2013, 12:18 PM

stole chappelle's joke and why would Kirby pay her money then? obviously the out of court settlement meant Kirby paying her and her lawyer money so they'd drop the case. No black man wants to go in front of a jury, even if they a basketball star. Tupac was convicted for rape, what makes you think Kirby wouldn't have?

ChumpDumper
08-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Taaking some pussy by force is fine.http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/077/9/e/slap_naruto_by_uchihaclanrock-d4t5ivm.gif

TDMVPDPOY
08-28-2013, 12:54 PM
being cuckhold means he can upgrade

unlike the snitch rapist begging on tv and returning to his master

loss half his assets and puts up 10m for his master, but cant afford to buy his parents a home...lol broke ass

The Franchise
08-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Only murder trumps rape.

Buddy Mignon
08-30-2013, 01:57 PM
I don't know why you clowns continue to frown on forcefully taking some pussy. Every man has forced himself on a woman at some time. It seems that only me and Kobe will admit it.

ElNono
08-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Sweetie, can you tell them to stop picking on me. The lol thread has worn out its welcome... real talk.

:rollin