PDA

View Full Version : bullying

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 04:56 PM
some kids bully a 3 year old and film it and put it on Facebook.
smh.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

Katherine Robinson
08-27-2013, 05:24 PM
I wish parents could be sterilized for doing a poor job raising children. It would solve many problems in areas of concentrated criminal activity conducted by worthless human beings.

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 05:24 PM
if only they had a daddy. he'd smack some sense into them fo sho!

Andy
08-27-2013, 05:40 PM
You should never leave your white daughter around a bunch of nigglets.

Trill Clinton
08-27-2013, 05:55 PM
disgusting behavior and its sad that those children don't have better parents in their lives. i can tell at least half of them don't have a father in their life, mainly the sissy giggling behind the camera. seems like the trayvon verdict woke up a lot of black youth and it seems like its affected even the youngin's.

why didn't mckenzie's mom come get her???

Holden_Caulfield
08-27-2013, 06:06 PM
theyre just jealous of her sick ass bike!

bigzak25
08-27-2013, 06:10 PM
theyre just jealous of her sick ass bike!

:lol truth!

mrsmaalox
08-27-2013, 06:11 PM
disgusting behavior and its sad that those children don't have better parents in their lives. i can tell at least half of them don't have a father in their life, mainly the sissy giggling behind the camera. seems like the trayvon verdict woke up a lot of black youth and it seems like its affected even the youngin's.

I don't think it woke anything up in those black youths----I think it pissed off their parents/adults around them, who then demonstrated that same kind behavior, and the kids are just parroting what they heard. That kind of stuff is copied/learned, not woken up in an epiphany.

cantthinkofanything
08-27-2013, 06:13 PM

That was my first thought. Regardless of race, she's too young to be letting ride around by herself. I wouldn't let a 3 year old ride around by herself in any community.

But still, the behavior of the other kids is despicable. It's the saddest thing I've seen since that video in China where the little kid was run over and left for dead.
Maybe sadder that other kids got enjoyment out of making someone else miserable.

And Trill, since you're one of the more prominent of the fake blacks, what's your opinion on the statistics of 2/3 of black children not living with their fathers? There's enough studies that show it leads to them committing more crime. Is it really racial profiling to pull over a black person when we know that they probably grew up without a father and therefore more predisposed to doing crime? (no racist no homo).

Trill Clinton
08-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I don't think it woke anything up in those black youths----I think it pissed off their parents/adults around them, who then demonstrated that same kind behavior, and the kids are just parroting what they heard. That kind of stuff is copied/learned, not woken up in an epiphany.

i see your point and i agree poor parenting is at hand here, which is why i can tell most of them don't have a dad in their lives. you can't underestimate the social awareness of kids in this social media age. the trayvon trial was this generations rodney king trial; instead of kids thinking how much they hate whites, they're actually turning those thoughts into action. a lot of these kids who live in poverty are going to take that anger out on non blacks in those poor communities.

Trill Clinton
08-27-2013, 06:27 PM
That was my first thought. Regardless of race, she's too young to be letting ride around by herself. I wouldn't let a 3 year old ride around by herself in any community.

But still, the behavior of the other kids is despicable. It's the saddest thing I've seen since that video in China where the little kid was run over and left for dead.
Maybe sadder that other kids got enjoyment out of making someone else miserable.

And Trill, since you're one of the more prominent of the fake blacks, what's your opinion on the statistics of 2/3 of black children not living with their fathers? There's enough studies that show it leads to them committing more crime. Is it really racial profiling to pull over a black person when we know that they probably grew up without a father and therefore more predisposed to doing crime? (no racist no homo).

lmaoooo with the divorce rate so high nowadays i think all that matters is a child having a male influence in their life, ideally a father. single parent households are becoming very common so its all about the quality of attention a child is getting at home. the issue here is the parents of the children you see in the vid ain't shit and it just creates a cycle of aint shit kids, who turn into aint shit teens and then aint shit parents, etc. then you throw in the poverty and it creates a recipe for disaster. i just hope if i have children i'm a good father to them like you, even though i'm not married to their mother.

TheSanityAnnex
08-27-2013, 06:31 PM
i see your point and i agree poor parenting is at hand here, which is why i can tell most of them don't have a dad in their lives. you can't underestimate the social awareness of kids in this social media age. the trayvon trial was this generations rodney king trial; instead of kids thinking how much they hate whites, they're actually turning those thoughts into action. a lot of these kids who live in poverty are going to take that anger out on non blacks in those poor communities.
These young kids better wisen up quickly and stop turning those thoughts into actions before that picked on little girl turns 18 and gets her CCW. Trayvon learned the hard way violence isn't the way to solve things, you'd hope these kids would learn the same.

scroteface
08-27-2013, 06:37 PM
n!ggers just chimping out

Creepn
08-27-2013, 07:09 PM
That was my fir

Heeeeeeeeell no this isn't sadder than that toddler being ran over repeatedly in China and left for dead. That shit is probably THE saddest thing I ever seen in my life and I've been trying to forget it ever since i saw it. Fuckin Internet. Your perception is way off man.

2pac > Kobe
08-27-2013, 07:27 PM
damn that white bitch got fucked up

monosylab1k
08-27-2013, 07:36 PM
what this country needs is for strangers to have full right the beat the shit out of asshole kids who do crap like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUPCQ-Q_8Zk

the two little bitches probably just deserve to have the holy hell slapped out of them, but the little prick holding the camera deserves a full on Bad Santa beatdown.

monosylab1k
08-27-2013, 07:43 PM
tbh questioning the white girl's mother is pointless, considering they live in a shitty neighborhood where all the kids play out in the front yards and streets, the girl's parents are probably poor uneducated white trash.

Rogue
08-27-2013, 08:57 PM
The little bitch could've avoid being bullied by staying at home though. Niggas wouldn't intrude into her home to humiliate her imho. My goddess also grew up in a poor neighborhood and you know what hell of a place the NY ghetto was back in the 80s. My goddess was very allegic so she seldom played outdoor and spent the majority of time reading books at home.