PDA

View Full Version : Is this Olivia Wilde?

Stringer_Bell
08-28-2013, 06:47 PM
It's kind of bothersome that I can't find a confirmation of this anywhere. Good baby making music too, btw, fwiw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkjcq_N2YQ

silverblk mystix
08-28-2013, 08:18 PM
I don't know if it is her...but I tried telling you guys about meyer hawthorne about a year ago...

gmfcYli6vV4

silverblk mystix
08-28-2013, 08:20 PM
8t2s9HSrkl8

CuckingFunt
08-28-2013, 08:40 PM
None of the women in that video look at all like Olivia Wilde.

ChumpDumper
08-28-2013, 10:01 PM
I believe that's a wolfhound.

johnsmith
08-28-2013, 11:09 PM
I don't know if it is her...but I tried telling you guys about meyer hawthorne about a year ago...

gmfcYli6vV4

Which guys are you referring too?

I think it's interesting that you're the first to jump up and down when someone says the word "we" on this site while you're now clearly identifying with folks on this site the exact same way.....ya know, the same way you didn't like "e-gangs" (your term) but then jumped all over everyone's nuts when you gained some level of acceptance on this site?

Don't bother replying btw.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2013, 03:47 AM
Do you really think no one here could have possibility heard Meyer Hawthorne without being prompted by you?

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 08:04 AM
Which guys are you referring too?

I think it's interesting that you're the first to jump up and down when someone says the word "we" on this site while you're now clearly identifying with folks on this site the exact same way.....ya know, the same way you didn't like "e-gangs" (your term) but then jumped all over everyone's nuts when you gained some level of acceptance on this site?

Don't bother replying btw.

lol u angry

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 08:06 AM
Do you really think no one here could have possibility heard Meyer Hawthorne without being prompted by you?

u seem 2 care

(dumbing down my writing style when addressing idiots)

lol

lol

lol

lol

(69,000 lols)

77k lol

johnsmith
08-29-2013, 09:04 AM
lol u angry

No. And frankly, nowhere in my post do I even come across as angry. I notice how whenever you seem "stumped" or someone hits the nail on the head when describing your "e rep" (and your posting history without question suggests that this is important to you, so don't try to deny it), you just come up with some sort of BS response like that.

I've been posting on this forum and one other for about the past 8 years, I can honestly say I've never ran across someone that takes this place as personally as you.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 09:44 AM
No. And frankly, nowhere in my post do I even come across as angry. I notice how whenever you seem "stumped" or someone hits the nail on the head when describing your "e rep" (and your posting history without question suggests that this is important to you, so don't try to deny it), you just come up with some sort of BS response like that.

I've been posting on this forum and one other for about the past 8 years, I can honestly say I've never ran across someone that takes this place as personally as you.

Do you honestly even believe this nonsense you are spewing?

LOL

ChumpDumper
08-29-2013, 11:03 AM
u seem 2 care

(dumbing down my writing style when addressing idiots)

lol

lol

lol

lol

(69,000 lols)

77k lolYou didn't answer the question.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 02:05 PM
You didn't answer the question.

No, i di'nt....lol

SnakeBoy
08-29-2013, 02:51 PM
I believe that's a wolfhound.

Nope.

Blake
08-29-2013, 03:11 PM

LOL

You believe you don't take things personally? The proof has been in your e-rages.

Remember det time you got so upset that you got banned? I do. It was hilarious.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 03:52 PM
You believe you don't take things personally? The proof has been in your e-rages.

Remember det time you got so upset that you got banned? I do. It was hilarious.

It wasn't a personal thing - I was sticking up for a guy that was being pinked/banned for something dozens of others did and still do. So I defended him and got banned. You think this was a big thing?

lol

Maybe someone else is too personally involved here...cuck.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Nope.Cool.

It wasn't a personal thing - I was sticking up for a guy that was being pinked/banned for something dozens of others did and still do. So I defended him and got banned. You think this was a big thing?

lol

Maybe someone else is too personally involved here...cuck.It was an enormous thing to you since you begged to get back.

lol defending

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Cool.

It was an enormous thing to you since you begged to get back.

lol defending

yeah, ok...lol

Of course someone who has 77k posts and all that time invested would consider it a big thing.

Stringer_Bell
08-29-2013, 05:59 PM
None of the women in that video look at all like Olivia Wilde.

Woman, re-watch the video and pause at 00:51. She looks like Olivia Wilde and appears at least 3 times in this shit. I'm like 90% sure it's her, but if it's not - then I need to know who it is. For science.

Mayer Hawthorne played my black Bar Mitzvah so I knew him before all of ya'll.

ChumpDumper
08-29-2013, 06:05 PM
yeah, ok...lol

Of course someone who has 77k posts and all that time invested would consider it a big thing.Never had to beg to be here after claiming to not want to be here.

You did.

Big deal for you.

CuckingFunt
08-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Woman, re-watch the video and pause at 00:51. She looks like Olivia Wilde and appears at least 3 times in this shit. I'm like 90% sure it's her, but if it's not - then I need to know who it is. For science.

http://imageshack.us/a/img189/5889/qbi1.jpg http://imageshack.us/a/img17/2023/wru8.jpg

I think they look pretty different. Same demographics and such, but different features and bone structure.

johnsmith
08-29-2013, 08:25 PM

LOL

If this is the best you can come up with in defense, you may as well go back to being scared to meet up for a beer because you've given up intellectually...it's sad that this site means so much to you and yet you're so bad at it.

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Never had to beg to be here after claiming to not want to be here.

You did.

Big deal for you.

Yes, please lecture me on how this site is so important to ME, mr. 77k posts...

rofl

silverblk mystix
08-29-2013, 09:16 PM
If this is the best you can come up with in defense, you may as well go back to being scared to meet up for a beer because you've given up intellectually...it's sad that this site means so much to you and yet you're so bad at it.

Lol you still sound angry...

...in defense of what?

Why would I need a defense of anything in here?

oooh you are good at.....posting on an anonymous board...

I'd love to hear how this adds up in your world.

smh

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 06:35 AM
Yes, please lecture me on how this site is so important to ME, mr. 77k posts...

roflNo lecture. It's just hilarious watching your trying to deny it. Why are you trying so hard?

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 08:48 AM
No lecture. It's just hilarious watching your trying to deny it. Why are you trying so hard?

Let's say I do 100 things in one day - including popping in here and regulating idiots and tossing some shit back to them that they love dishing out to others -

then go back and do the other 99 things in my day.

In that sense - um - ok - this is really important to me. lol

Let's say I spent my entire life here and had - oh I don't know - 77000 posts - and it pretty much was my entire existence on this planet - I'd say this place was the most important thing to me.

Maybe I'm not the one in denial here...

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Let's say I do 100 things in one day - including popping in here and regulating idiots and tossing some shit back to them that they love dishing out to others -

then go back and do the other 99 things in my day.

In that sense - um - ok - this is really important to me. lol

Let's say I spent my entire life here and had - oh I don't know - 77000 posts - and it pretty much was my entire existence on this planet - I'd say this place was the most important thing to me.

Maybe I'm not the one in denial here...Let's say someone stopped you from posting and you begged them to let you post again. You can try to change the subject to me (your favorite subject by far), but you'll never change the fact that posting about me was important enough for you to beg to do it.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Let's say someone stopped you from posting and you begged them to let you post again. You can try to change the subject to me (your favorite subject by far), but you'll never change the fact that posting about me was important enough for you to beg to do it.

Ok, show me exactly, mr. mod, where I did anything close to resembling - "begging" to let me in...

Since I had nothing to do with being "allowed" in here...lol.

Unless this is a lie you made up.

Put up or STFU Mr. Mod.

johnsmith
08-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Ok, show me exactly, mr. mod, where I did anything close to resembling - "begging" to let me in...

Since I had nothing to do with being "allowed" in here...lol.

Unless this is a lie you made up.

Put up or STFU Mr. Mod.

Remember the time that you were scared to put your money where your mouth is and actually meet up with a poster on this site to prove how "smart" or how "tough" you are and then you backed out because of fear and then tried to put it on me that it was somehow my fault that you were scared?

I do...:lol

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 01:15 PM
Remember the time that you were scared to put your money where your mouth is and actually meet up with a poster on this site to prove how "smart" or how "tough" you are and then you backed out because of fear and then tried to put it on me that it was somehow my fault that you were scared?

I do...:lol

yeah, yeah...I remember...

I remember you convinced yourself you were there too...awesome!

Oh yeah, I also remember how someone takes this place so seriously - that they actually "say" they showed up...nice of you to take this place seriously.

Props to you!

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 01:45 PM
lol for a "peace officer" you sure are a little bitch

And were I a mod, you would have begged me to come back so you could post more about me. That would have been a hoot.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 02:05 PM
lol for a "peace officer" you sure are a little bitch

And were I a mod, you would have begged me to come back so you could post more about me. That would have been a hoot.

So, you didn't have any proof and you were speaking out yer Blake-hole

ok thx!

:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 02:08 PM
You're here. That's all that's needed.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 03:10 PM
You're here. That's all that's needed.

so...no proof...got it

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 03:12 PM
so...no proof...got itYou provide the proof with every post.

Keep it up.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 03:26 PM
You provide the proof with every post.

Keep it up.

Good that your bullshit came out as just that- bullshit.

Nice try though.

It must hurt you that you've been made out to be a clown in your own domain....rofl.

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 03:27 PM
Good that your bullshit came out as just that- bullshit.

Nice try though.

It must hurt you that you've been made out to be a clown in your own domain....rofl.lol you're still here?

It's great that you don't see you are kicking your own ass.

Post again and tell us how unimportant this all is to you.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 04:22 PM
lol you're still here?

It's great that you don't see you are kicking your own ass.

Post again and tell us how unimportant this all is to you.

Thanks, you are still humping my leg...good boy!

lol 77k

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Lol can't even make up your own insult.

You're such a follower.

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 04:42 PM
You're such a folower.

wot?

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Lol can't even make up your own insult.

You're such a folower.

Is that word some kind of gay innuendo?

fo-lower...

:lmao

ChumpDumper
08-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Is that word some kind of gay innuendo?

fo-lower...

:lmaolol you couldn't be more gay now if you tried.

silverblk mystix
08-30-2013, 09:26 PM
lol you couldn't be more gay now if you tried.

that is pretty gay right there...

scroteface
08-30-2013, 09:28 PM
CollegeUTSA Roadrunners