PDA

View Full Version : Race and Crime: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2013, 12:52 AM
This guy is simply a genius (http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/)
(http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/):toast

Race, Crime and Statistical Malpractice: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data (http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/)
Despite claims by right-wingers (both mainstream and overtly white supremacist) that violent crime by African-Americans is out of control — and that blacks are criminally victimizing whites at massive and disproportionate rates — the facts say otherwise. As I show in the below analysis:

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

johnsmith
08-29-2013, 01:32 AM
This guy is simply a genius (http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/)
(http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/):toast

Race, Crime and Statistical Malpractice: How the Right Manipulates White Fear With Bogus Data (http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/)

http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/race-crime-and-statistical-malpractice-how-the-right-manipulates-white-fear-with-bogus-data/

That guy wrote that long an article in order to dispute neonazis and Walter Williams (seriously, read the entire thing, that's who he is arguing with).

What a complete waste of time. If I were to make an argument to dispute those two, it would be, "you're a neo nazi and youre Walter Williams".

I still win the argument and I didn't have to waste all that time either.

z0sa
08-29-2013, 08:28 AM
:lol Koolaid Man is Boutons alter ego

Trill Clinton
09-03-2013, 06:11 PM
check out this chart from the FBI page. its obvious who the criminals are but let the media tell it, its the angry black man!!!

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

scroteface
09-03-2013, 06:13 PM
its obvious who the criminals are

it's the primitive tribal n!ggars

Trill Clinton
09-03-2013, 06:14 PM
the most startling statistic on that chart are the number of sex offenses. now murder is part of human nature but pedophilia is just sick and evil. Oh and the crimes against family and children smh, sad.

scroteface
09-03-2013, 06:18 PM
the n!ggars see it as "white tribe vs black tribe, we're the best go team go etc"

while the white people see it like "we're trying to advance and take humanity to the next level and build an advanced society but these n!ggars are holding us back. once the gloves are off and enough whites get sick of it you're all dead.

Katherine Robinson
09-03-2013, 07:51 PM
check out this chart from the FBI page. its obvious who the criminals are but let the media tell it, its the angry black man!!!

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

There are ~223,000,000 whites in the United States and ~39,000,000 Blacks.

Using this and the data you have shown, I can conclude this with basic math:

1 in 34 Whites commit a crime in the US

1 in 14 Blacks commit a crime in the US

Blacks are more than twice as likely to commit a crime, according to the information you have provided. This is an objective breakdown of numbers you wished to use.

scroteface
09-03-2013, 08:51 PM
coons dont do math

Trill Clinton
09-03-2013, 09:14 PM
no need to do math, doggie. the link i provided from the FBI, proves that whites committed more crimes than blacks. now i'm not going to bullshit ya and say we don't commit the most murders, we do. most of that has to do with poverty and losers killing losershttp://i41.tinypic.com/2ltk1nl.png

now just man up and admit that ya'll commit the most evil and sick crimes. when it comes to mass murders, rape, pedophilia, assault against children...whites got that in the bag. i hope you don't plan on having kids cuz there is a 1 in 4 chance you're going to perp on emhttp://i41.tinypic.com/11rc848.jpg

scroteface
09-03-2013, 09:17 PM
damn trill really has no basic concept of math :lol funny

Katherine Robinson
09-03-2013, 10:32 PM
no need to do math, doggie. the link i provided from the FBI, proves that whites committed more crimes than blacks. now i'm not going to bullshit ya and say we don't commit the most murders, we do. most of that has to do with poverty and losers killing losershttp://i41.tinypic.com/2ltk1nl.png

now just man up and admit that ya'll commit the most evil and sick crimes. when it comes to mass murders, rape, pedophilia, assault against children...whites got that in the bag. i hope you don't plan on having kids cuz there is a 1 in 4 chance you're going to perp on emhttp://i41.tinypic.com/11rc848.jpg

You're doing what this forum calls "deflecting".

CubanSucks
09-04-2013, 08:05 AM
You're doing what this forum calls "deflecting".

But he did use some funny little faces.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 09:51 AM
There are ~223,000,000 whites in the United States and ~39,000,000 Blacks.

Using this and the data you have shown, I can conclude this with basic math:

1 in 34 Whites commit a crime in the US

1 in 14 Blacks commit a crime in the US

Blacks are more than twice as likely to commit a crime, according to the information you have provided. This is an objective breakdown of numbers you wished to use.

I didn't read the link Trill posted but was intrigued by your objective breakdown...:lol I just love this part...so what matters most is who's committing more crimes...whites or blacks...in this comparison whites make up 85% vs 15% of the population for blacks. that's a Ratio of 5.75 whites for every 1 black. (excluding the socioeconomic issues facing blacks) that data shows that whites commit 6.6 million crimes while blacks only commit 2.8 million / yr. I wonder how many of those crimes are against other blacks...something you guys care nothing about to begin with...so while as a population blacks may commit crimes at a higher rate (mainly against other blacks) you're more likely to fall victim to white crime based on total population metrics alone. This shows that white men are the real threat to peace and families around the country...

the key number to remember is total crimes: 6.6 (white) vs 2.8 (black) remove over 4 million white crimes per year then I will concede blacks are the more violent race. :hat

:lol I'm sure all this math talk will go right over scroteface's head

lebomb
09-04-2013, 10:10 AM
damn trill really has no basic concept of math :lol funny

I know math........my (1) foot across your fucked up face, my (1) hand across your mammas grill for having your stupid redneck ass = (2) fucked up crackas.

Trill Clinton
09-04-2013, 10:44 AM
I didn't read the link Trill posted but was intrigued by your objective breakdown...:lol I just love this part...so what matters most is who's committing more crimes...whites or blacks...in this comparison whites make up 85% vs 15% of the population for blacks. that's a Ratio of 5.75 whites for every 1 black. (excluding the socioeconomic issues facing blacks) that data shows that whites commit 6.6 million crimes while blacks only commit 2.8 million / yr. I wonder how many of those crimes are against other blacks...something you guys care nothing about to begin with...so while as a population blacks may commit crimes at a higher rate (mainly against other blacks) you're more likely to fall victim to white crime based on total population metrics alone. This shows that white men are the real threat to peace and families around the country...

the key number to remember is total crimes: 6.6 (white) vs 2.8 (black) remove over 4 million white crimes per year then I will concede blacks are the more violent race. :hat

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j61/Rircore/weebay.gif

well damn. if this isn't a powerful post i don't know what is. again, we're not saying blacks don't commit the most murders. like kool said, there are some social factors in play and most of the time its goons killing goons.

now lets dig a little deeper into the evil crimes. there is a running joke that black people are loud in movies. well i'd rather go to a theatre full of blacks. i might join in with the ruckus or if it gets too bad, i'll just leave. you'll never catch me at Huebner Oaks or The Palladium because its only a matter of time before some SAWM turns the theatre into swiss cheese for no reason other than someobody picked on him or some girl called him ugly, sad.

there is a running joke that black men walk out on their families, which sadly is true. i just thank God i grew up with a father. but it seems like ever week some white father either kills his entire family or rapes one of his daughters friends, sad

the icing on the cake is pedophilia , just sickening and evil. how can a person take a child's innocence like that? i'm happy my dad took me out of the boyscouts when i was just a webelo. he saw the writing on the walls when one of the scout leaders kept asking why i never spent the night with the rest of the scouts(i was the only black kid). i'm happy there is a show dedicated to catching and exposing these predators.

TSA
09-04-2013, 11:01 AM

Looks like Robinson's math went right over your head.

"1 in 34 Whites commit a crime in the US

1 in 14 Blacks commit a crime in the US"

Katherine Robinson
09-04-2013, 01:01 PM

Kevin, the statistics clearly say that blacks are incarcerated at almost 2.5 times the rate as whites. If you want to bring up racially motivated crimes (eg white kills black) then give me statistics to break down for you because you clearly do not understand simple division & multiplication.

Creepn
09-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Kevin, the statistics clearly say that blacks are incarcerated at almost 2.5 times the rate as whites.

lol @ this.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
09-04-2013, 01:57 PM
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx this is a good link that shows how the ZOG pads white crime stats with Mexcrement in order to try to make 100 percent white Europeans look nearly as dangerous as bootlipped n!ggers tbh

Katherine Robinson
09-04-2013, 01:59 PM
lol @ this.

I don't see humor in an objective breakdown of raw statistics.

The Reckoning
09-04-2013, 02:02 PM
race threads are getting weak. club is all race, nba forum is all faggotry, and college sports is all aggies.

tbh, all three of the most uninteresting topics combined.

UZER
09-04-2013, 02:11 PM

"poor ol black man"

Creepn
09-04-2013, 02:25 PM
I don't see humor in an objective breakdown of raw statistics.

It's just funny how you take it as face value that it reflects only black crimes when you neglect asshole cops historically and presently tossing negros in jail over bogus and bs charges.

Katherine Robinson
09-04-2013, 02:38 PM
It's just funny how you take it as face value that it reflects only black crimes when you neglect asshole cops historically and presently tossing negros in jail over bogus and bs charges.

I would like to be objective, so as it stands I interpret a ratio of 2.5:1 black incarcerations to white. Give me what you believe is a justified weighted value along with something to back it up besides what you observe from the media or personally.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 02:57 PM
Kevin, the statistics clearly say that blacks are incarcerated at almost 2.5 times the rate as whites. If you want to bring up racially motivated crimes (eg white kills black) then give me statistics to break down for you because you clearly do not understand simple division & multiplication.

I'm very good at math...and not to brag but way more educated than 99% of you whites on this board....now back to the thrashing...

I see you couldn't refute my points on total crimes committed...while I conceded that blacks commit more crimes at higher rates (within their communities) the total crime outlay is ruled by whites...and let's discuss for a second this notion that more blacks are imprisoned...yahhh no shit...but WHY? in my world stats are meaningless without a logically deduced explanation to validate them....

blacks are targeted and framed by cops far more than whites...do I need to repost the thread of the cops planting crack in the black mans business...yeah I think I will link that vid here...

uYbLNGnVccA

Let's face it white's are far more likely to be both drug users and to be in possession of drugs at a given moment. This reality signals to a larger social phenomenon: black individuals who commit crimes are representative of their whole communities and there is no qualifier of individual intent.... in contrast white people who commit crimes are unique individuals... the criminals who destroyed the global economy, a group of white men, were not taken as representative of the entire white community.

As Trill said there's a long list of crimes such as domestic terrorism, serial murder, child rape, sedition, treason, and financial fraud that are almost exclusively the province of white people. But whites as a group are excluded from suspicion or indictment as a “criminal class.”

In 90% of cases the law turns a blind eye and whites are allowed to continue in and with their criminal pursuits...their misdeeds never gets classified as crimes and never make it to these metrics....if given the 85% to 15% population disparity if whites were to be truly held accountable for their crimes and stuff was reported as it should be instead of looking at a 4 million gap in whites crimes we'd be looking at 24 million gap in crimes...meaning white crimes committed per yr as opposed to blacks would be 24 to 4 that's pretty daming and tbh pretty dam accurate given all the shit white people get away with...and don't let be qaualify and quantify this even further by bringing in WAR metrics...the number would shoot up to astronomical factors...

Katherine Robinson
09-04-2013, 03:01 PM
I'm very good at math...and not to brag but way more educated than 99% of you whites on this board....now back to the thrashing...

I see you couldn't refute my points on total crimes committed...while I conceded that blacks commit more crimes at higher rates (within their communities) the total crime outlay is ruled by whites...and let's discuss for a second this notion that more blacks are imprisoned...yahhh no shit...but WHY? in my world stats are meaningless without a logically deduced explanation to validate them....

blacks are targeted and framed by cops far more than whites...do I need to repost the thread of the cops planting crack in the black mans business...yeah I think I will link that vid here...

uYbLNGnVccA

Let's face it white's are far more likely to be both drug users and to be in possession of drugs at a given moment. This reality signals to a larger social phenomenon: black individuals who commit crimes are representative of their whole communities and there is no qualifier of individual intent.... in contrast white people who commit crimes are unique individuals... the criminals who destroyed the global economy, a group of white men, were not taken as representative of the entire white community.

As Trill said there's a long list of crimes such as domestic terrorism, serial murder, child rape, sedition, treason, and financial fraud that are almost exclusively the province of white people. But whites as a group are excluded from suspicion or indictment as a “criminal class.”

In 90% of cases the law turns a blind eye and whites are allowed to continue in and with their criminal pursuits...their misdeeds never gets classified as crimes and never make it to these metrics....if given the 85% to 15% population disparity if whites were to be truly held accountable for their crimes and stuff was reported as it should be instead of looking at a 4 million gap in whites crimes we'd be looking at 24 million gap in crimes...meaning white crimes committed per yr as opposed to blacks would be 24 to 4 that's pretty daming and tbh pretty dam accurate given all the shit white people get away with...and don't let be qaualify and quantify this even further by bringing in WAR metrics...the number would shoot up to astronomical factors...

An educated person would understand objectivity. Please, Kevin, if you want to contribute find data instead of trying to deflect from the topic. Remember to cite sources, not post YouTube videos.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:06 PM
An educated person would understand objectivity. Please, Kevin, if you want to contribute find data instead of trying to deflect from the topic. Remember to cite sources, not post YouTube videos.

Do your own research...I've spanked you with the data in this thread...you've done nothing but deflect...I conceded one point and you've had nothing to counter that whites commits more crimes in this country...if you're at country music concert with 20% of the crowd black you're still safer sitting with the blacks than sitting with the whites based on your 2 to 1 crime ratio that goes against blacks...in other words you have nothing to fear from blacks unless you live in a black community...otherwise you'll likely die at the ands of your white neighbor based on the stats that you presented...when you're to challenge me I'm waiting :lol

Katherine Robinson
09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Do your own research...I've spanked you with the data in this thread...you've done nothing but deflect...I conceded one point and you've had nothing to counter that whites commits more crimes in this country...if you're at country music concert with 20% of the crowd black you're still safer sitting with the blacks than sitting with the whites based on your 2 to 1 crime ratio that goes against blacks...in other words you have nothing to fear from blacks unless you live in a black community...otherwise you'll likely die at the ands of your white neighbor based on the stats that you presented...when you're to challenge me I'm waiting :lol

Kevin, I won't read what you say without some cited data. For the sake of objectivity, I will continue to do so in this thread.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Kevin, I won't read what you say without some cited data. For the sake of objectivity, I will continue to do so in this thread.

sure you won't...the metrics I cited are nothing but an extrapolation from this very thread...but I have you on bent over now...so scream as you wish :hat

Trill Clinton
09-04-2013, 03:19 PM
you gotta play this song while you read the ether Kool just dropped. dude dropped some gems in this post and sadly people aint trying to hear the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ePQKD9iBfU

uYbLNGnVccA

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5979/cdnetmyxercom.gif

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
"poor ol black man"

RUtDqKu7tDU

Katherine Robinson
09-04-2013, 03:57 PM
sure you won't...the metrics I cited are nothing but an extrapolation from this very thread...but I have you on bent over now...so scream as you wish :hat

TeyshaBlue
09-04-2013, 04:13 PM
If you have a population of 10x and a population of 2x, would you not expect the 10x to have more measurable events? This is kindergarten math Kool, and means nothing.
In other news: Water is wet.

UZER
09-04-2013, 04:19 PM
RUtDqKu7tDU

My post was for trill nigga, not you.

mingus
09-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Oh great another race thread. You guys should have your own forum

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 04:37 PM
If you have a population of 10x and a population of 2x, would you not expect the 10x to have more measurable events? This is kindergarten math Kool, and means nothing.
In other news: Water is wet.

and conversely.... if you have a population of systemically oppressed minorities would you not expect the systemically oppressed minority to have a greater rate of events per oppressed population...Your rebuttal is called deflection, and means everything.

In other news: The Sun is hot

Trill Clinton
09-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Oh great another race thread. You guys should have your own forum

people only get tired of racism and racist threads when its the brotha's shittin' on the ST racist craccas, true story. its quieter than a mouse pissin' on cotton when the roles are reversed.

TeyshaBlue
09-04-2013, 05:04 PM
and conversely.... if you have a population of systemically oppressed minorities would you not expect the systemically oppressed minority to have a greater rate of events per oppressed population...Your rebuttal is called deflection, and means everything.

In other news: The Sun is hot

lol...I'm not rebutting anything. Just placing context where it's apparently needed.
lol deflection.

mingus
09-04-2013, 06:06 PM
people only get tired of racism and racist threads when its the brotha's shittin' on the ST racist craccas, true story. its quieter than a mouse pissin' on cotton when the roles are reversed.

Ive expressed the same thing in other threads, so you're wrong dumbass.

The racial obsession some of you have shows two things: 1 you're not psychologically in good health 2. you are highly insecure.

You guys unintentionally reveal a lot about who you are by obsessing over such things. Instead of bickering about what you guys don't share (i.e. skin color) you guy should fraternize over what you do share: racial insecurity.

CubanSucks
09-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Kool and trill need to take their asses back to elementary school Billy Madison style.

kool: learn the meaning of this sign %

trill: actually read kool's horribly long-winded, lame attempt at posts before embarrassing yourself with giddy little replies

Clipper Nation
09-04-2013, 08:32 PM
This racial shit is boring as fuck and anyone who buys into it is just as bad as the morons who parrot Team Red vs. Team Blue talking points during elections, tbh....

/thread

Double-Up
09-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Everyone knows mexican's and black's steal, kill, and take up more of the prison population in ratio to whites. I am black before you get on your high horses, but just look at the city of Chicago...that should show you all the stats you'd ever fucking need to prove any point.

Koolaid_Man
09-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Everyone knows mexican's and black's steal, kill, and take up more of the prison population in ratio to whites. I am black before you get on your high horses, but just look at the city of Chicago...that should show you all the stats you'd ever fucking need to prove any point.

:lol hey black man you just keep right on sucking cum outta those white boy mini cocks..maybe if you suck off 10 in a row you'll get to Koolaid's level of cum

double up on those cracka cocks lil homie...:downspin:

Trill Clinton
09-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Ive expressed the same thing in other threads, so you're wrong dumbass.

yea, you've expressed it to me and only me when i'm the instigator. its cool, i'm used to people only crying about racism when its me dishing out the hot fiya.

This racial shit is boring as fuck and anyone who buys into it is just as bad as the morons who parrot Team Red vs. Team Blue talking points during elections, tbh....

/thread

whats boring as fuck is you going back n forth with avante for several pages and i never complain about it.

I am black before you get on your high horses,

so that means you're not black.

scroteface
09-04-2013, 09:51 PM
:lol hey black man you just keep right on sucking cum outta those white boy mini cocks..maybe if you suck off 10 in a row you'll get to Koolaid's level of cum

n!ggar appears to be upset...look at him chimping out at those truth bombs :monkey

CubanSucks
09-04-2013, 10:14 PM

Resorting to the "MUH DICK!" routine :lol

CubanSucks
09-04-2013, 10:18 PM
but just look at the city of Chicago...that should show you all the stats you'd ever fucking need to prove any point.

Apparently you haven't been reading kool's posts, black on black doesn't count

Double-Up
09-04-2013, 10:33 PM
2WnDO_GsxYg

Double-Up
09-04-2013, 10:36 PM
2pac - Changes

I see no changes. Wake up in the morning and I ask myself,
"Is life worth living? Should I blast myself?"
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black.
My stomach hurts, so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch.
Cops give a damn about a negro? Pull the trigger, kill a nigga, he's a hero.
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares? One less hungry mouth on the welfare.
First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal to brothers.
Give 'em guns, step back, and watch 'em kill each other.
"It's time to fight back", that's what Huey said.
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead.
I got love for my brother, but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other. We gotta start makin' changes.
Learn to see me as a brother 'stead of 2 distant strangers.
And that's how it's supposed to be.
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is

Come on come on
That's just the way it is
Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is
aww yeah
[Repeat]

I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races we under.
I wonder what it takes to make this one better place...
let's erase the wasted.
Take the evil out the people, they'll be acting right.
'Cause both black and white are smokin' crack tonight.
And only time we chill is when we kill each other.
It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other.
And although it seems heaven sent,
we ain't ready to see a black President, uhh.
[B]It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact...
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks.
But some things will never change.
Try to show another way, but they stayin' in the dope game.
Now tell me what's a mother to do?
Bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you.
You gotta operate the easy way.
"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way.
Sellin' crack to the kids. "I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is.

[Bridge]

[Talking:]
We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.

And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
There's war on the streets and the war in the Middle East.
Instead of war on poverty,
they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do.
But now I'm back with the facts givin' 'em back to you.
Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up, crack you up and pimp smack you up.
You gotta learn to hold ya own.
They get jealous when they see ya with ya mobile phone.
But tell the cops they can't touch this.
I don't trust this, when they try to rush I bust this.
That's the sound of my tool. You say it ain't cool, but mama didn't raise no fool.
And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped and I never get to lay back.
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback.
Some buck that I roughed up way back... comin' back after all these years.
Rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat. That's the way it is. uhh

[Bridge 'til fade:]
Some things will never change

Double-Up
09-04-2013, 11:01 PM
USA

People QuickFacts
USA

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST045212.htm) Population, 2012 estimate

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST040210.htm) Population, 2010 (April 1) estimates base

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_PST120212.htm) Population, percent change, April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012
1.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_POP010210.htm) Population, 2010

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE135212.htm) Persons under 5 years, percent, 2012
6.4%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE295212.htm) Persons under 18 years, percent, 2012
23.5%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_AGE775212.htm) Persons 65 years and over, percent, 2012
13.7%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_SEX255212.htm) Female persons, percent, 2012
50.8%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI125212.htm) White alone, percent, 2012 (a)
77.9%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI225212.htm) Black or African American alone, percent, 2012 (a)
13.1%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI325212.htm) American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent, 2012 (a)
1.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI425212.htm) Asian alone, percent, 2012 (a)
5.1%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI525212.htm) Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent, 2012 (a)
0.2%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI625212.htm) Two or More Races, percent, 2012
2.4%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI725212.htm) Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2012 (b)
16.9%

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/img/infoicon.gif (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/meta/long_RHI825212.htm) White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent, 2012
63.0%

WARRIORNATION
09-04-2013, 11:28 PM
You're way off the mark, go ahead and be ignorant to the facts.