PDA

View Full Version : How It Really Is - Ultimate Fight Scene Between Black and White Man Pound 4 Pound

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2013, 08:54 AM
FXRb1-ld2sc

Suspect
08-29-2013, 09:11 AM
someone was bored on netflix

Two10Whitey
08-29-2013, 09:12 AM
I didn't watch. Martial arts flicks convince people that shit works in real life.

Suspect
08-29-2013, 09:42 AM
I didn't watch. Martial arts flicks convince people that shit works in real life.
Just good entertainment like all other movies. The IP Man movies are really good to watch and there's a new one out.

AntiChrist
08-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Wow, that was bad.

Two10Whitey
08-29-2013, 10:47 AM
Just good entertainment like all other movies. The IP Man movies are really good to watch and there's a new one out.
Ill start over.. I enjoy martial arts movies. I'm just in a bad mood and wanna debate everything. But I agree the Ip Man movies are dope. Can't go wrong with Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan was crazy with the stunts years ago.

The Reckoning
08-29-2013, 11:03 AM
one of the best action movies i've seen

http://youtu.be/PkULMOFpuCo

the last 10 seconds of the trailer is basically what the whole movie is nonstop lol

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 11:04 AM
I fucking do martial arts all the time but I have my own hybrid method. It's taking the best from all of the world martial arts. But really...my first move in any fight is a spinning Eagle kick to their temple. Usually this ends the match immediately. But if it's only a glancing blow, it will stun them and I move in for a series of flap hands which will always finish them off.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2013, 11:13 AM

the last 10 seconds of the trailer is basically what the whole movie is nonstop lol

this movie is dope as fuck.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2013, 11:19 AM
I fucking do martial arts all the time but I have my own hybrid method. It's taking the best from all of the world martial arts. But really...my first move in any fight is a spinning Eagle kick to their temple. Usually this ends the match immediately. But if it's only a glancing blow, it will stun them and I move in for a series of flap hands which will always finish them off.

So which video game and what level do have to get to before you can acquire those powers.

Mortal Combat or Shinobi?

Trill Clinton
08-29-2013, 11:33 AM
to answer the thread, let me start off by saying no racist. with that out of the way, we all know blacks are more athletic and graceful when it comes to fighting than whites. pound for pound, a black would win all day long. that is if both parties have no formal training in martial arts, boxing or any form of self defense training. i'm talking natural instincts.

take trayvon for example. kid was 158 pounds soaking wet with no training. zimmerman was 28 with a matured physique(no homo) and had taken mma training and got his ass BEAT. a 17 year old black kid has the strength of a full grown 35 year old white male with little to no form of training.

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 11:36 AM
So which video game and what level do have to get to before you can acquire those powers.

Mortal Combat or Shinobi?

Eagle Kick is a real martial arts move. Flap hands is part of my hybrid system...combination of aikido and kung fu (monkey style).

Trill Clinton
08-29-2013, 11:37 AM
my lifetime record in street fights is 15-3, yea i lost a couple. if you haven't lost a fight you're a gotdayum lie. i'm undefeated against whites and hispanics.

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 11:41 AM
my lifetime record in street fights is 15-3, yea i lost a couple. if you haven't lost a fight you're a gotdayum lie. i'm undefeated against whites and hispanics.

I don't keep track because I don't grade my life on how many fights I win. But I do grade it on how many lives or crimes I've thwarted by taking out the would be perp before he can begin his evil. But I've lost count. It's well above 50 though. I will say I've never been taken to the ground.

Trill Clinton
08-29-2013, 11:46 AM
I don't keep track because I don't grade my life on how many fights I win. But I do grade it on how many lives or crimes I've thwarted by taking out the would be perp before he can begin his evil. But I've lost count. It's well above 50 though. I will say I've never been taken to the ground.

trust me breh, i wish i never had any of those fights. that was before i found christ and got my life straightened out. God is the teacher and everyday he grants me life i know he is testing me. i only hope that the day he calls for my soul i have a passing grade and am welcomed into the gates of heaven, hallelujah!!!

but i must say you're crime fighting efforts are impressive. i see you use a minority report type of system. your skills would come in handy with a group i'm forming. if you're interested in fighting crimes and cleaning up the streets, let me know.

Creepn
08-29-2013, 11:48 AM

First saw that dude in Merantau and yeah he's pretty underrated. Will definantly see this one if I can find it. Netflix, Redbox?

Creepn
08-29-2013, 11:53 AM
Eagle Kick is a real martial arts move. Flap hands is part of my hybrid system...combination of aikido and kung fu (monkey style).

Lmao Eagle Kick? That shit looks lame as fuck.

kjwbvXaNVdo

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 11:55 AM
Lmao Eagle Kick? That shit looks lame as fuck.

It's fucking indefensible. Plus, I spin first, then land, then execute the kick.

Suspect
08-29-2013, 12:03 PM
hate when people spell mortal kombat with a "c"

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2013, 12:07 PM

Hmmmm....something sounds fishy bout your story...unless you're law enforcement or grew up in a ghetto ass environment...I just cannot beleive the 50 number. Especially if no one has yet to busap in yo ass...

I've been in 4 fights my lifetime..one I lost out right because I was too young fighting an older cat. The other I lost was only becuz they broke it up before I could do my damage. No doubt would have kicked her ass...:hat

But seriously now people don't fuck with me because I'm cut and ripped...not saying I can't get my ass kickedbut they know they fuck with me they gonna have a fight on their hands or get shot...so fucking with me is not worth the hassle.

The Reckoning
08-29-2013, 12:07 PM
First saw that dude in Merantau and yeah he's pretty underrated. Will definantly see this one if I can find it. Netflix, Redbox?

dunno one of my friends had it on his laptop and he hooked it up to a huge projector. it was pretty badass.

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 12:09 PM
trust me breh, i wish i never had any of those fights. that was before i found christ and got my life straightened out. God is the teacher and everyday he grants me life i know he is testing me. i only hope that the day he calls for my soul i have a passing grade and am welcomed into the gates of heaven, hallelujah!!!

but i must say you're crime fighting efforts are impressive. i see you use a minority report type of system. your skills would come in handy with a group i'm forming. if you're interested in fighting crimes and cleaning up the streets, let me know.

You can follow Christ and still get in fights as long as you're doing them for something good and not just trying to kick ass.

I'm interested in anything that lowers crime.

TDMVPDPOY
08-29-2013, 12:10 PM

lol the concept is like dredd 2012, enter a fkn building but with 20cops instead 2

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Hmmmm....something sounds fishy bout your story...unless you're law enforcement or grew up in a ghetto ass environment...I just cannot beleive the 50 number. Especially if no one has yet to busap in yo ass...

I've been in 4 fights my lifetime..one I lost out right because I was too young fighting an older cat. The other I lost was only becuz they broke it up before I could do my damage. No doubt would have kicked her ass...:hat

But seriously now people don't fuck with me because I'm cut and ripped...not saying I can't get my ass kickedbut they know they fuck with me they gonna have a fight on their hands or get shot...so fucking with me is not worth the hassle.

50 is an easy number to get to. I was in a bar once and there was this punk about 21 or 22. He thought he was a bad ass and got in argument about Val Kilmer with this older guy who was in a wheelchair. He was about to punch the guy in the face but I did a leg sweep and took him to the ground. Then did a back fist into his face and crushed his nose. He tried to punch me in the nuts but I did a tri corner leg lock and broke his shoulder. So besides saving the wheelchair guy from getting hit, I also sent a message to the punk that he shouldn't be starting shit. I estimated it probably kept him from starting 15 or 16 fights in the future.

Creepn
08-29-2013, 12:17 PM
Avante would still kick your ass.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2013, 12:30 PM
50 is an easy number to get to. I was in a bar once and there was this punk about 21l or 22. He thought he was a bad ass and got in argument about Val Kilmer with this older guy who was in a wheelchair. He was about to punch the guy in the face but I did a leg sweep and took him to the ground. Then did a back fist into his face and crushed his nose. He tried to punch me in the nuts but I did a tri corner leg lock and broke his shoulder. So besides saving the wheelchair guy from getting hit, I also sent a message to the punk that he shouldn't be starting shit. I estimated it probably kept him from starting 15 or 16 fights in the future.

Sorry just don't believe it...I think you're counting your video game wins with real life fights. Not even Mike Tyson been in over 50 fights...either in or out of the ring.

ohmwrecker
08-29-2013, 12:39 PM
c9rrgJXfLns

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry just don't believe it...I think you're counting your video game wins with real life fights. Not even Mike Tyson been in over 50 fights...either in or out of the ring.

I didn't say I've been in 50 fights. I said, by winning the fights I've been in, I've prevented well over 50 other crimes or losses of life. I will say I've been in probably 50 confrontations. Most of which involved the other guy walking away as soon as I got crouched into my martial arts stance. I'd guess only 10 or so resulted in actual physical contact.

Two10Whitey
08-29-2013, 01:21 PM
I didn't say I've been in 50 fights. I said, by winning the fights I've been in, I've prevented well over 50 other crimes or losses of life. I will say I've been in probably 50 confrontations. Most of which involved the other guy walking away as soon as I got crouched into my martial arts stance. I'd guess only 10 or so resulted in actual physical contact.
:lol

Two10Whitey
08-29-2013, 01:29 PM
He thought he was a bad ass and got in argument about Val Kilmer with this older guy who was in a wheelchair.
LOL hahahaha :lmao this was great.

Koolaid_Man
08-29-2013, 01:53 PM
More trade secrets...

wdPP0TmqKiU

cantthinkofanything
08-29-2013, 02:01 PM
More trade secrets...

wdPP0TmqKiU

that's crazy that they ended up in the same prison

benefactor
08-29-2013, 04:02 PM
lol Kimbo...didn't he get knocked out by some white guy with pink hair?

hater
08-29-2013, 07:32 PM

of course people that weigh around 200+ and barely can get out of the couch would think this. "nah that ain't real. thats BS"

in truth practice of martial arts really can get you results near what the movies show you. Nah, you are not going to be flying around like Crouching Tiger but a well trained martial artist can easily handle 5 or 6 average Joes in a street fight.

CuckingFunt
08-29-2013, 08:15 PM
to answer the thread, let me start off by saying no racist. with that out of the way,

With that out of the way, let me say some racist bullshit...

UZER
08-29-2013, 10:09 PM
to answer the thread, let me start off by saying no racist. with that out of the way

wait...why the disclaimer Trill? Blacks can't be racist remember?

Two10Whitey
08-29-2013, 10:09 PM
of course people that weigh around 200+ and barely can get out of the couch would think this. "nah that ain't real. thats BS"

in truth practice of martial arts really can get you results near what the movies show you. Nah, you are not going to be flying around like Crouching Tiger but a well trained martial artist can easily handle 5 or 6 average Joes in a street fight.

I'm not a 200 pound dude and I have 10 years of TKD and Muay Thai experience. The thing is, MOST people who train in Martial Arts suck at it and are average joes themselves. There are only a few exceptional fighters in the States unless you are talking about boxing and MMA. Most traditional Martial Arts such as Kung fu, Karate, Aikido, TKD, etc. is watered down and gives people false hope of invincibility.

IF you compete and excel in realistic fighting styles such as boxing, Muay Thai, Kyokushin style karate, wrestling, BJJ, or all around MMA, then you are the exception. Most of the actors you see throwing flashy kicks and doing stunts can't fight in real life. There's a difference between being a good Martial Arts technician and making the shit work in real life.

Rogue
08-29-2013, 11:23 PM
The prime Gordon Liu would've kicked those black and white asses with ease tbh. I've never got in any sort of fight myself because 1. I've only attended the best schools where the rules are strictly observed and 2. it's lame to get in a fight for nothing. Fight only happens among wild male animals when they're fighting for the right to fuck the females, humans are also animals at some very basic level and some guys just seem to have a fetish for fighting which for them might be a means of impressing the bitches they desire. Surely Rogue don't have no interest in those stuffs, since Rogue is a lifelong celibate.

Biernutz
08-29-2013, 11:38 PM
Kimbo

www.youtube.com/embed/cJudqgWC7zc

TDMVPDPOY
08-30-2013, 12:14 AM
The prime Gordon Liu would've kicked those black and white asses with ease tbh. I've never got in any sort of fight myself because 1. I've only attended the best schools where the rules are strictly observed and 2. it's lame to get in a fight for nothing. Fight only happens among wild male animals when they're fighting for the right to fuck the females, humans are also animals at some very basic level and some guys just seem to have a fetish for fighting which for them might be a means of impressing the bitches they desire. Surely Rogue don't have no interest in those stuffs, since Rogue is a lifelong celibate.

lol this clown and his gordon liu bs again...

there should be a thread white vs black at getting a fkn job, lets see whose the first to get employed....

lefty
08-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Rocky beat Appolo Creed and Mister T

PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RD2191
08-30-2013, 02:28 AM
:lmao:lmao

Technique
08-30-2013, 02:55 AM
This is why blacks shouldn't take lead roles in action movies. Horrible acting combined with mediocre technique. I'll watch ninja assassin over shit like this.

DMC
08-30-2013, 09:26 AM

I thought that was as hacker film tbh..

Fucking chinks, they've been legriding Bruce Lee since he died. Yip Man was unheard of before Bruce Lee came to the West.

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 10:11 AM
:lmao:lmao

Yeah. You can fucking laugh until you're the one that gets drunk and smarts off at the bar. Then you'll laugh again as I get into a martial arts stance. The next thing you'll laugh at is your fucking face in the mirror... sans 12 teeth.

RD2191
08-30-2013, 10:56 AM
:lmao

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 11:01 AM
:lmao

You better hope you never fucking run in to me. I'll box your ears in with the heels of my feet. Then I'll have a fucking splash party in the pool of blood that came from your mouth and nose.

Rogue
08-30-2013, 07:59 PM
lol this clown and his gordon liu bs again...

there should be a thread white vs black at getting a fkn job, lets see whose the first to get employed....
depends on what kind of "a fkn job" it is. blacks can get a job selling drugs anyday but most whites, especially those who have college graduates will never deign to do such jobs imho. It generally takes longer time for a white to find a decent job than for a nigga to get a treadmill job, so in most cases, a nigga will get employed sooner.