PDA

View Full Version : I need fantasy trade help!

Lincoln
08-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Aight so in one of my money leagues I have shit depth at RB and tons of solid receivers. Another team is the opposite and he is willing to trade me David Wilson for either garçon or victor Cruz

So who do I deal? He prefers Cruz but has agreed to either. I think Cruz will have a better year but he is hurt so I need the inside scoop (@TIMMYtoZO)

This is PPR btw

vander
08-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Wilson>>Cruz>Garcon

IMO

Spur|n|Austin
08-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Wilson's stock just went up with Brown fracturing his leg tonight.

Lincoln
08-29-2013, 10:42 PM
a nigga just dropped DMC to waivers for whatever fucking reason today and im 6/12 on the wire so ill find out Saturday before I make that move.

Spur|n|Austin
08-30-2013, 10:47 AM
a nigga just dropped DMC to waivers for whatever fucking reason today and im 6/12 on the wire so ill find out Saturday before I make that move.

Busch league move on that dude's part. WTF?

Girasuck
08-31-2013, 09:18 AM
I'd rather have Wilson even if you get DMC.

Lincoln
08-31-2013, 09:35 AM
I didn't get DMC but I did pull the trade off. He wanted an extra back so I have him Bryce Brown and Garçon for David Wilson. Was it a good trade? My starters look like this now

RG3
Charles
MJD
AJ green
Cruz
Rudolph
Wilson at flex
Dan bailey
Rams d

Pretty much swapped garçon for Wilson as my flex. I have TY Hilton and Chris givens on my bench so I still have some decent receivers but I needed that extra productive RB behind MJD and charles

2centsworth
08-31-2013, 11:51 AM
Aight so in one of my money leagues I have shit depth at RB and tons of solid receivers. Another team is the opposite and he is willing to trade me David Wilson for either garçon or victor Cruz

So who do I deal? He prefers Cruz but has agreed to either. I think Cruz will have a better year but he is hurt so I need the inside scoop (@TIMMYtoZO)

This is PPR btw

do it

spurraider21
09-03-2013, 11:54 AM
I can understand the DMC hate in fantasy circle, but being outright cut at this point? beyond stupid, especially in a ppr format. he's clearly an above average rb3 and dynamite rb4. in previous years he had rb1 potential, but he's too injury prone and the offensive line sucks too much for him to even be a reliable rb2. still, he's more than worth a roster spot.