PDA

View Full Version : Spurs Playoffs 2013 Mix

DieMrBond
08-30-2013, 05:16 AM
So, I've wanted to do this for years and years, and FINALLY got around to it.

I had obviously hoped that the end result would have been different, and I don't blame you if you don't want to watch it yet... anyway, here it is. Be gentle, this is my first attempt. Hope you guys enjoy.

HHkzhK2pHJM

heyheymymy
08-30-2013, 08:42 AM
listened on mute, but the clips were well done. pretty good recap, you've got all the big memorable shots/moments covered.

ceperez
08-30-2013, 10:58 PM
Well done... very well done.

Libri
08-30-2013, 11:19 PM
I'll give it two thumbs up. :tu:tu

DieMrBond
09-01-2013, 06:44 PM
Thank you all for the positive feedback :D
Appreciate the effort to watch.

SpursRock20
09-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks for putting the time and effort in to making this! Great vid and really dug the song. Tool rules. And so does the Spurs.

look_at_g_shred
09-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Great background song! Awesome video!!

smaka
09-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Cool video :toast

The song is a bit disturbing though, but hey, that's just my opinion. :)

look_at_g_shred
09-02-2013, 04:25 PM
So, I've wanted to do this for years and years, and FINALLY got around to it.

I had obviously hoped that the end result would have been different, and I don't blame you if you don't want to watch it yet... anyway, here it is. Be gentle, this is my first attempt. Hope you guys enjoy.

HHkzhK2pHJM

Whats the name of the Tool song?

Kool Bob Love
09-02-2013, 05:31 PM
I hate to be THAT GUY....but....:depressed

lefty
09-02-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

DieMrBond
09-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Thanks peoples. I'm tempted to try and make a Kawhi specific one now...

Whats the name of the Tool song?

The song is "Lateralus" from the album of the same name. It's been SLIGHTLY edited, around the TP Miami Game 1 winner, and the intro shortened. Otherwise, it's intact.

I hate to be THAT GUY....but....:depressed

Tell me about it Kool! That's why it took me so damn long to finish it! Finding the highlights from Game 6 and 7 suuucked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

Now that's just mean! I at least tried to obscure the fact that it happened ;)

look_at_g_shred
09-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks peoples. I'm tempted to try and make a Kawhi specific one now...

The song is "Lateralus" from the album of the same name. It's been SLIGHTLY edited, around the TP Miami Game 1 winner, and the intro shortened. Otherwise, it's intact.

Tell me about it Kool! That's why it took me so damn long to finish it! Finding the highlights from Game 6 and 7 suuucked.

Now that's just mean! I at least tried to obscure the fact that it happened ;)
Thanks man..I've always liked Tools music, and lately have been falling in love with everything about their music. His voice is just so damn amazing..listen to this band called Last chance to reason..the singers voice reminds me of Maynard's voice like crazy.

DieMrBond
09-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Thanks man..I've always liked Tools music, and lately have been falling in love with everything about their music. His voice is just so damn amazing..listen to this band called Last chance to reason..the singers voice reminds me of Maynard's voice like crazy.

Thanks, will check them out :)