PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I need a new challenge

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 07:40 AM
I mean, after effectively neutering Lakerfan in the record thread to the point of deflecting from cold hard facts, and LkrFan leaving me messages about how salty he is, a few of you nigs need to step your games up.

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 07:42 AM
I read somewhere that the '80s were a challenge for you. :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 07:43 AM
I read somewhere that the '80s were a challenge for you. :lol
Not like the first round, Kobe :lol

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 07:45 AM
How bout your first 7 years in the league? Kobe 3-peated by his 7th year. :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 07:47 AM
How bout your first 7 years in the league? Kobe 3-peated by his 7th year. :lol
:lol Deflecting again
:lol Moving the goalposts
:lol Kobe's record without Shaq, Gasol, and Bynum.
:lol Lakers record without Kobe

AchillesHeel
08-30-2013, 07:54 AM
:lol the best teammates MJ ever had were Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman, Kirby had Shaq(who is ranked higher than him all-time),Pau,Odom,Artest,Payton,Malone,Rodman,Eddie Jones,Nick Van Exel,Glen Rice,D12,Nash.

And MJ achieved so much more...

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 07:57 AM
:lol the best teammates MJ ever had were Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman, Kirby had Shaq(who is ranked higher than him all-time),Pau,Odom,Artest,Payton,Malone,Rodman,Eddie Jones,Nick Van Exel,Glen Rice,D12,Nash.

And MJ achieved so much more...
Fisher
Ariza
Shaw
Fox
Bynum
Horry

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 08:42 AM
:lol Pippen won 55 games without Jordan
:lol Bird's Beotch
:lol 0 for the '80s

Vash StampedE
08-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Hail MJ!!!

Bill_Brasky
08-30-2013, 09:09 AM

let's talk about making the playoffs solo first :lol

Bill_Brasky
08-30-2013, 09:11 AM

:lol pippen made the playoffs without Jordan
:lol also better than Kobe

AchillesHeel
08-30-2013, 09:13 AM

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RsxPiimp
08-30-2013, 09:43 AM
dis nigga mj does solid work I admit. that's why I had to employ the jordan method which he was known to do with the knicks...befriend da enemy :lol

DMC
08-30-2013, 09:51 AM
Pippen didn't get b2b2b finals MVP awards. Neither did Kobe. Kobe = Pippen, not MJ. Shaq got b2b2b finals MVP awards. So did MJ (2x). Compare Shaq to MJ as far as dominance and you're much more accurate.

Jodelo
08-30-2013, 10:02 AM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/589434_o.gif

Leetonidas
08-30-2013, 10:19 AM
lol at Lakerfan using Pippen making the playoffs and winning 55 games with the team minus MJ. Notice how they didn't win the title without him? :lol funny how they like to do the whole "what's MJ's record without Scottie?" when Scottie without MJ didn't do shit either :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Kobe Bryant Wasn’t As Big of a Factor As Perception Makes it Seem
Kobe Bryant, in reality, wasn’t as big as a factor with the Lakers during their championship runs as perception makes it seem.

If you took Shaq off the Lakers during their title runs, the Lakers wouldn’t be guaranteed to make the playoffs. When O’Neal was injured during his three peat, the Lakers had a regular-season record of 12-11 (.5217%).

When Kobe was injured, the Lakers regular season record was 25-7 (.78%). Interestingly, the Lakers’ entire regular-season record during their three-peats was 181-65 (.735%), which is a lower record than when Kobe wasn’t playing. The Lakers therefore actually had a better record when Kobe wasn’t playing.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Don't believe me? 82games.com (http://82games.com/) keeps track of a player's effect on team defense by measuring the team's defensive efficiency when the player is on and off the court. For example, take Dwight Howard, who is unsurprisingly the team's best defender.When Dwight is on the court, the Lakers give up 105.1 points per 100 possessions. When he is off the court, the Lakers give up 111.7, so Dwight's net defensive rating is -6.6.

Metta World Peace's net is a strong -5.4. Steve Nash makes the defense worse with a net of +1.4. Where does Kobe stand? +3.2. Yes, he's worse than Nash. His net is matched by Antawn Jamison. Only Earl Clark's surprising +3.9 (no doubt skewed by his on-again, off-again participation in the rotation) prevents Kobe from being, statistically, the worst defender on the team.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:52 AM
In ’06-07, Phil Jackson was obviously still there, Lamar Odom remained great in all facets of the game, Luke Walton’s cerebral play did enough to earn him a huge contract, Smush Parker was about the same as the year before (plus he now averaged more steals than Bryant even though he played 10 less minutes per), Kwame Brown was now shooting a phenomenal 59% from the field, and youngster Andrew Bynum played in every game and recorded 10 double-doubles. Again, not the best supporting cast, but we see plenty of teams with much much worse every year. The Lakers went 39-38 (.506) with Kobe in the lineup and3-2 (.600) without. Again taking a look at Odom’s numbers, the team was 30-26 (.536) with him and 12-14 (.462) without, including losing 5 straight in March during the only 5 games he missed after January.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:53 AM
Kobe’s impact on W-L’s: I went into a little detail with these three rosters simply because the story over time has been that Kobe carried 4 carcasses around the court with him for three years, but it’s just not true; he had more to work with and a better coaching situation than Jason Kidd ever experienced in his prime. Overall, Kobe’s influence on LA’s W-L records wasn't very noticeable (111-111 with him, 9-14 without --- I know fans will want to jump on this as proof of his influence, so I'll point out that 14 of those contests were against teams at or above .500, meaning the expected W-L record for a .500 club against that lineup is 9-14), and he certainly wasn’t able to keep the team afloat when Lamar Odom was injured. In fact, a much stronger case can be made that Odom was the one carrying the franchise during this time based on the Lakers’ W-L records with and without him. The numbers indicate that Kobe’s impact wasminimal.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:54 AM
With Pau Gasol/Andrew Bynum/Lamar Odom (’07-08 to ’10-11)

Three things happened during the ’07-08 season that helped define a new era of Lakers basketball and which ultimately took a 42-win team and instantly turned them into a 57-25 contender. First, Derek Fisher returned. Second, Andrew Bynum’s career took off. He played 28 minutes per game and even started 25 times through January 13, averaging 13 ppg, 10 rpg, 2.1 blocks, while shooting an unreal 64%. The Lakers, with a legit big-bodied center who brought it at both ends while playing next to Lamar Odom, were 25-11 at that point (1-0 without Bynum). He went down for the season that night, and suddenly LA was playing like they did during that three year stretch of mediocrity, going 5-5 over the next 10 contests. Third, at that point the team completed one of the most laughably one-sided trades in league history, picking up All-Star big man Pau Gasol from Memphis. With two talented big men again manning the paint, the Lakers went on a 15-3 tear, including a season-high 10-game win streak. Gasol hurt his ankle two minutes into his 19th game as a Laker and was gone for ten consecutive games, and again the club went 5-5. He returned in April, and LA finished strong, going 7-1 the rest of the way before making it all the way to the Finals. Although Bryant played all 82 games that year so we can’t see how the team did with and without him, we do see that the team was 46-15 (.754) with either a Gasol-Odom or Bynum-Odom frontcourt, but only 11-10 (.524) without at least two first-rate bigs in the paint, despite Kobe’s best efforts.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:55 AM
Kobe’s impact on W-L’s: Kobe only missed games in this era in ’09-10, so there isn’t much to go on in terms of calculating his impact to the team’s W-L record. When he missed an extremely difficult 5-game stretch that season, the Lakers responded beautifully with Shannon Brown starting in his place, rattling off a surprisingly easy 4-1 record. The only dips the team took during this four-year period occurred in ’07-’08, and those correlated with the absences of Bynum and Gasol. There is nothing to indicate that the success of the Lakers over the past four years was dependent on Bryant. In fact, it seems pretty clear it depended heavily on the health of their frontcourt. Kobe’s impact was somewhere right around none, with more evidence to suggest it was slightly negative than slightly positive.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Overall

Kobe has played in three distinct Laker eras, and the W-L numbers tell us the same thing for

each one: he did not make a positive impact on his team. I provided more contextual

information than I have for the other players so that skeptics can’t blow these numbers off as

out of context. The basic thing you have to notice is that his squads have never done

disproportionately poor without him—in fact they’ve often gotten better—yet they’re always

right around .500 when they don’t have a dominant frontcourt manned either by Shaq or

multiple talented bigs as was the case years later, even with Kobe and everything else being

the same. Considering his efficiency stats have been subpar throughout his entire career

(particularly shooting and passing/ballhandling), and he’s been well known to attempt difficult

shots and steal attempts with little regard for his team’s strengths or systems, this conclusion

shouldn’t be as large of a shock as many people might assume.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:58 AM
LkrFan? Where art thou?

Axegrinder
08-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Theyre busy googling Gay and Duncan

AchillesHeel
08-30-2013, 11:32 AM
Kirby stans, you're better off logging out and doing other things with your lives. Facts always destroy the bullshit you post here.

elmanutres
08-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Jordan was a guy so good he left in the middle of his absolute prime years because he "wasn't being challenged enough". This nigga left just to give other niggas a chance.

Arnold Toht
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Kirby stans, you're better off logging out and doing other things with your lives. Facts always destroy the bullshit you post here.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: - :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Arnold Toht
08-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Jordan was a guy so good he left in the middle of his absolute prime years because he "wasn't being challenged enough". This nigga left just to give other niggas a chance.

Yet LeBron gave you a chance during the final 2 minutes in regulation and you couldn't capitalize.

elmanutres
08-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Yet LeBron gave you a chance during the final 2 minutes in regulation and you couldn't capitalize.
and apparently we gave you guys 4 chances to win a game yet you couldn't capitalize that from preventing a sweep

Arnold Toht
08-30-2013, 12:19 PM
and apparently we gave you guys 4 chances to win a game yet you couldn't capitalize that from preventing a sweep

Yet you can't dig yourself out of the 5-4 hole.

Go back to rehab: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

elmanutres
08-30-2013, 12:26 PM

:lol laker fan deflecting the mega expectations of a supposed new dynasty, only to get swept by an old man. Don't try to downplay what you went through this season. You fags said hand me the trophy before a game was played. eat that sweep cock, you are our bitches now.

Arnold Toht
08-30-2013, 12:27 PM
:lol laker fan deflecting the mega expectations of a supposed new dynasty, only to get swept by an old man. Don't try to downplay what you went through this season. You fags said hand me the trophy before a game was played. eat that sweep cock, you are our bitches now.

:sleep I'm getting tired here, will you do something about it yet? Here's step one:: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

AchillesHeel
08-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Hope laker fans have fun with their 35-40 win season this year.

Arnold Toht
08-30-2013, 01:01 PM
Hope laker fans have fun with their 35-40 win season this year.

Meanwhile, to the lion's den you go:: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

elmanutres
08-30-2013, 01:03 PM
:sleep I'm getting tired here, will you do something about it yet? Here's step one:: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

And another deflection. Lakers are the leaders in deflection this season

thunderup
08-30-2013, 01:42 PM
I find it funny how Spurfan was maaad at OKC for embarrassing them and would jump on Lebron's HGH-addled nuts for deflection.

The Thunder beat the Spurs handidly yet it didn't matter because we didn't ring. The same applies to the Spurs-Lakers thing. Lakerfan, by the same logic, can talk shit.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 01:45 PM
I find it funny how Spurfan was maaad at OKC for embarrassing them and would jump on Lebron's HGH-addled nuts for deflection.

The Thunder beat the Spurs handidly yet it didn't matter because we didn't ring. The same applies to the Spurs-Lakers thing. Lakerfan, by the same logic, can talk shit.
:lol beta
:lol meth

thunderup
08-30-2013, 01:47 PM
:lol beta
:lol meth

:lol bandwagon chink boy
:lol beta male having an office job allowing you to post on a forum 24-7

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 01:49 PM
:lol bandwagon chink boy
:lol beta male having an office job allowing you to post on a forum 24-7

:lol Jumping on the spurs bandwagon because LeBron still has his dick lodged in your ass
:lol crystal meth anonymous meetings

thunderup
08-30-2013, 01:52 PM
:lol Jumping on the spurs bandwagon because LeBron still has his dick lodged in your ass
:lol crystal meth anonymous meetings

:lol jumping on Lebron's wagon just to spite Kobe fan

:lol male secretary

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 01:59 PM

:lol jumping on Kobe's bandwagon like an endless supply of meth
:lol only having a team because of Katrina

Medvedenko
08-30-2013, 02:28 PM
Hey MJ, you want a challenge....use your powers to defend and appreciate Kobe. It may be your biggest challege yet.....enjoy and Jesus saves.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 02:32 PM
Hey MJ, you want a challenge....use your powers to defend and appreciate Kobe. It may be your biggest challege yet.....enjoy and Jesus saves.

That would involve me ignoring stats, which I do not condone. God bless.

Leon Black
08-30-2013, 02:52 PM
:lol OP is an attention whoring faggot

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 02:54 PM
:lol OP is an attention whoring faggot
Tacker, my nigga.

DAF86
08-30-2013, 03:01 PM

We still have 4 of these :lobt2:

All you have is the reputation of being drug addicts and a franchise that will stop existing short after Kevin Durant signs with a team that can actually win one of those three years from now.

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:03 PM
:lol jumping on Kobe's bandwagon like an endless supply of meth
:lol only having a team because of Katrina

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:04 PM
We still have 4 of these :lobt2:

All you have is the reputation of being drug addicts and a franchise that will stop existing short after Kevin Durant signs with a team that can actually win one of those three years from now.

:lol Spurfan conveniently uses the rings argument when it suits him

:lol moving goalposts

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:04 PM
http://cdn.ientry.com/sites/webpronews/article_pics/kd_mom.gif

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:08 PM
:lol Michael Jordan. has become the forums biggest jizz shield. All I see is him getting load after load from every Lakerfan he embarrassingly attempts to troll

Medvedenko
08-30-2013, 03:08 PM
That would involve me ignoring stats, which I do not condone. God bless.

That's the inate issue in your "analysis"....stats. Watch the games and critque, analyze the environment, scenarios, years, society implications etc. Hence, your trolling is ultimately flawed. Without Kobe though, you wouldn't exist. Praise Allah.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:10 PM
That's the inate issue in your "analysis"....stats. Watch the games and critque, analyze the environment, scenarios, years, society implications etc. Hence, your trolling is ultimately flawed. Without Kobe though, you wouldn't exist. Praise Allah.

Without MJ, Kobe doesn't exist. Same as without Shaq, Gasol, and Bynum. Allah.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:14 PM
:lol Michael Jordan. has become the forums biggest jizz shield. All I see is him getting load after load from every Lakerfan he embarrassingly attempts to troll
http://i.imgur.com/hT5Hx.jpg

http://memecrunch.com/meme/5WZB/kevin-durant-crying-to-his-mom/image.png

DAF86
08-30-2013, 03:16 PM
:lol Spurfan conveniently uses the rings argument when it suits him

:lol moving goalposts

We also use the "having a established franchise" argument when it suits us.

lefty
08-30-2013, 03:19 PM
TRUTH BOMBS !!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Thunderup has literally no self dignity. First begging to suck dick for meth like he was in prison, which I guess OKC is pretty much like prison, but then attempting to suck dick to become a Kobefan?? Jesus kid, pull yourself together.That's flat out pathetic.

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:26 PM
:lol now I'm a Kobefan according to the forum jizz shield

:lol scrambling and praying something works

:lol brainstorming with your secretary notepad

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:28 PM
We also use the "having a established franchise" argument when it suits us.

Thanks for admitting yall like moving goalposts.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:28 PM

Christ, just fuckin' pathetic I'll tell ya.

Medvedenko
08-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Without MJ, Kobe doesn't exist. Same as without Shaq, Gasol, and Bynum. Allah.

Dude, I get it....your job is to tackle the weaknesses of Kobe aka the Mamba. You're doing a great job and kudos to spending all of this time lately promoting your cause to defame and discredit him. Regardless, it still won't matter. To fans like me Kobe's greatness is defined just as much as his lows as is his highs.

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Christ, just fuckin' pathetic I'll tell ya.

LeRoid bandwagon fan takes a statement I made about his pathetic life and somehow infers me to be a Kobefan.

:lol forum jizz shield is sensitive

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:36 PM
LeRoid bandwagon fan takes a statement I made about his pathetic life and somehow infers me to be a Kobefan.

:lol forum jizz shield is sensitive
Still sensitive about the backdoor sweep eh? :lol

Y8WL-oIgcPY

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Still sensitive about the backdoor sweep eh? :lol

Y8WL-oIgcPY
:lol jumping on the bandwagon

:lol searching youtube clips on your secretary work computer

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:47 PM
:lol jumping on the bandwagon

:lol searching youtube clips on your secretary work computer
I hope you don't take it too personal when Durant bolts.

http://thenolookpass.com/2012Playoffs/KDTweet.jpg

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:47 PM
http://cdn.bluetoro.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Kevin-Durant-Raptors-shirt.jpg

thunderup
08-30-2013, 03:53 PM
All you have is conjecture.

:lol go fetch us more information on why kirby haunts your dreams, beta

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 03:59 PM

"Believe it or not, I wanted to play for the Toronto Raptors, that was my favorite team. [...] They were a new team when I was growing up, so I wanted to be a part of that," Durant said.
Another reason Durant cheered for the Raptors was because he was a big fan of Vince Carter, Toronto's former franchise player.

"His enthusiasm he showed, just his athleticism, and how he brought Toronto from being one of the newer teams in the league to almost going to the finals. He changed the culture there in Toronto."

LkrFan
Pippen didn't get b2b2b finals MVP awards. Neither did Kobe. Kobe = Pippen, not MJ. Shaq got b2b2b finals MVP awards. So did MJ (2x). Compare Shaq to MJ as far as dominance and you're much more accurate.
Uh, Kobe did win back2back FMVPs. Tammy is the one that never did det tbh. ;)

Michael Jordan.
:lol Salty

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Kobe Bryant Wasn’t As Big of a Factor As Perception Makes it Seem
Kobe Bryant, in reality, wasn’t as big as a factor with the Lakers during their championship runs as perception makes it seem.

If you took Shaq off the Lakers during their title runs, the Lakers wouldn’t be guaranteed to make the playoffs. When O’Neal was injured during his three peat, the Lakers had a regular-season record of 12-11 (.5217%).

When Kobe was injured, the Lakers regular season record was 25-7 (.78%). Interestingly, the Lakers’ entire regular-season record during their three-peats was 181-65 (.735%), which is a lower record than when Kobe wasn’t playing. The Lakers therefore actually had a better record when Kobe wasn’t playing.
The Lakers were built around Shaq and he was dominant. We didn't have a backup center for years (didn't need one tbh). So of course if he went down we were gonna be mediocre. Who was gonna give us his production when he got hurt - Travis Knight? :lol

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 04:05 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)? Where art thou?
Negro, I'm at least 12 hours ahead of you. I went to sleep. :lol

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 04:08 PM
Negative son. Stern put him in timeout due to his gambling ways. He should have Pete Rosed his ass. I'm sure he bet on Bulls games. :lol

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 04:09 PM

:lol

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 04:12 PM

:lol scrambling and praying something works

:lol brainstorming with your secretary notepad

Brazil
08-30-2013, 04:20 PM
:lol thunderup
:lol letting harden go
:lol Perkins
:lol Ibaka
:lol Westbrick

spurraider21
08-30-2013, 04:47 PM
:lol Perkins

:lol OKC offered Harden 13.75 million annually
:lol Houston signed Harden for 16 million annually
:lol 2.25 million per year difference
:lol Perkins making 8 million/year
:lol "sets good screens"
:lol brings toughness and championship leadership

:lmao

Bynumite
08-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Don't understand why people talk to the MJ troll account aka HarlemFaggot like he is a Bulls/MJ fan.

He is the same old bandwagoning HarlemFaggot, the same dude with Lebron's dick really far up his ass. I mean, there's no legit bullsfan putting Lebron and MJ in the same conversation, at least not now.

The fact is, creating a troll account associated with the GOAT was his last resort because his idols Lebeta and the homo cuck are on the shit end of the 5>2 and 5>4 stickPERIOD

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Don't understand why people talk to the MJ troll account aka HarlemFaggot like he is a Bulls/MJ fan.

He is the same old bandwagoning HarlemFaggot, the same dude with Lebron's dick really far up his ass. I mean, there's no legit bullsfan putting Lebron and MJ in the same conversation, at least not now.

The fact is, creating a troll account associated with the GOAT was his last resort because his idols Lebeta and the homo cuck are on the shit end of the 5>2 and 5>4 stickPERIOD
And Kobe's on the shit end of 6>5
http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif

Bynumite
08-30-2013, 05:15 PM
And Kobe's on the shit end of 6>5
http://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif

I know your bandwagoning skills are legendary but you're not a bullsfan.

5>2 & 5>4PERIOD

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 05:15 PM
I know your bandwagoning skills are legendary but you're not a bullsfan.

5>2 & 5>4PERIOD

I ain't a spursfan either. Now, let us proceed.

AchillesHeel
08-30-2013, 05:16 PM

shut up faggot, Lakerfans spew bullshit all day and MJ(much like me) uses facts to shut them faggots up. You on the other hand get jizzed on every season.

Bynumite
08-30-2013, 05:16 PM
I ain't a spursfan either. Now, let us proceed.

5>2 & 5>4PERIOD

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 05:18 PM

Bynumite
08-30-2013, 05:21 PM
http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/number-1-correct.jpghttp://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 05:24 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Minnesota_in_United_States.svg/800px-Minnesota_in_United_States.svg.png

Bynumite
08-30-2013, 05:25 PM
http://www.myjewishhome.com/ns/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/number-1-correct.jpghttp://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/tumblr_mocxnm9yW91r2b4iuo1_500.gif.

Clipper Nation
08-30-2013, 05:50 PM

http://i.imgur.com/i2V7fse.png

http://i.imgur.com/DEbabQ5.png

Thebesteva
08-30-2013, 06:16 PM
OP, despite you clearly having 'home court advantage' here on Spurstalk and clowning Laker fans, I have repeatedly seen you get owned by Toht, Kool, myself, and Mamba. Despite that, you constantly have the likes of Spurs fans telling you how fantastic of a job you are doing and that you have caused us all to 'meltdown'.

The day a troll has been effective is the day you see us Laker fans slowly dissapear from this board because it's too much to deal with being here, for the time being you are actually one of the more entertaining factors for most of us, its like watching a retard with a rope of fireworks tied around his ankle running for his life.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 06:18 PM
OP, despite you clearly having 'home court advantage' here on Spurstalk and clowning Laker fans, I have repeatedly seen you get owned by Toht, Kool, myself, and Mamba. Despite that, you constantly have the likes of Spurs fans telling you how fantastic of a job you are doing and that you have caused us all to 'meltdown'.

The day a troll has been effective is the day you see us Laker fans slowly dissapear from this board because it's too much to deal with being here, for the time being you are actually one of the more entertaining factors for most of us, its like watching a retard with a rope of fireworks tied around his ankle running for his life.
http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/3687/419475-cazale_large.jpg

thunderup
08-30-2013, 06:19 PM
shut up faggot, Lakerfans spew bullshit all day and MJ(much like me) uses facts to shut them faggots up. You on the other hand get jizzed on every season.

You must be a newbie in these parts cause I don't know who the fuck you are. Watch who you talk to motherfucker. You don't want any part of my wrath.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 06:23 PM
You must be a newbie in these parts cause I don't know who the fuck you are. Watch who you talk to motherfucker. You don't want any part of my wrath.
Yeah that meth wrath is a motherfucker.

thunderup
08-30-2013, 06:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/i2V7fse.png

http://i.imgur.com/DEbabQ5.png

Sup partner, how's the summer been?

spurraider21
08-30-2013, 06:24 PM
thunderup was actually doing great in this thread until he actually said "my wrath"

Jodelo
08-30-2013, 06:28 PM

:lmao

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 06:32 PM

spurraider21
08-30-2013, 06:38 PM

:lol well played

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/3687/419475-cazale_large.jpg
fails to address him, but :rollin nonetheless

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 06:54 PM
:lol well played

fails to address him, but :rollin nonetheless
Is that The Trainer's! dad? :lol

HI-FI
08-30-2013, 07:00 PM
wait, was Lkrfan actually sending PMs to MJ about how pissed off he is? :lmao

thunderup
08-30-2013, 07:02 PM
thunderup was actually doing great in this thread until he actually said "my wrath"

You a pawn in this game partner. You're in no position to judge other posters. Know your role. Clean my shoes and perhaps maybe I'll buy you dinner for you and your family.

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 07:06 PM
wait, was Lkrfan actually sending PMs to MJ about how pissed off he is? :lmao

:lol yup.

HI-FI
08-30-2013, 07:07 PM
You a pon in this game partner. Know your role.

that ice still fucking up your synapses scro?

thunderup
08-30-2013, 07:12 PM
that ice still fucking up your synapses scro?

It's corrected. I consider you good people so watch it boy.

HI-FI
08-30-2013, 07:15 PM
It's corrected. I consider you good people so watch it boy.

how is Chimpbrook's knee doing btw? you feeling good against the Spurs this year or about even?

thunderup
08-30-2013, 07:23 PM

how is Chimpbrook's knee doing btw? you feeling good against the Spurs this year or about even?

I'm feeling alright. The thought of youth helps me feel okay about the season. Spurs are defending West champs so they deserve respect. In reality, yall are defending NBA champs. Game 6 is still something my basketball senses do not accept.

spurraider21
08-30-2013, 07:30 PM
You a pawn in this game partner. You're in no position to judge other posters. Know your role. Clean my shoes and perhaps maybe I'll buy you dinner for you and your family.

you are approaching Technique levels of faggotry with this macho talk. all you're missing is a photo w/ white pants

HI-FI
08-30-2013, 07:31 PM
I'm feeling alright. The thought of youth helps me feel okay about the season. Spurs are defending West champs so they deserve respect. In reality, yall are defending NBA champs. Game 6 is still something my basketball senses do not accept.

yeah, it's like a Twilight Zone ending that is basically reality at this point. I can't give you too much shit since you seemed as bummed out as other Spurs fan. Pop and Manu shit the bed in the most epic fashion. I have no expectations for next year, other than hoping our younger guys all take a big step forward. Least next season will be the first time I can't think of a predetermined favorite, even Heat will be more challenged than before.

UZER
08-30-2013, 07:54 PM

To be fair, the Kobe had the biggest deflections of the season, blocking Lebron and "hurting" his Achilles to avoid the biggest failure in NBA history. Its all laker fan knows how to do now.

Arnold Toht
08-30-2013, 10:38 PM

Wow... and back to the think tank they go:: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

ElNono
08-30-2013, 10:42 PM
^ Wow... salty and Swept :lmao

Thebesteva
08-30-2013, 10:47 PM
^ Wow... salty and Swept :lmao

Salty like your mammas pussy

Michael Jordan.
08-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Salty like your mammas pussy
Terrible comebacks confirm you are of the negro persuasion.

Thebesteva
08-30-2013, 11:12 PM
Terrible comebacks confirm you are of the negro persuasion.

Leaving you faggots FUBAR

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/190/8/5/finally__got_my_faygo_by_reverendjizz-d3lh05z.jpg

spurraider21
08-30-2013, 11:13 PM
you seem to be more obsessed with that damn drink than anybody else, so i wouldn't go around calling that the faggot drink if i were you

LkrFan
08-30-2013, 11:29 PM
:lol yup.
You just lost credibility with me son. SMH

AchillesHeel
08-31-2013, 03:14 AM

You're full of shit, I remember very well how your bitch ass disappears every post-season when your ass gets knocked out of the playoffs, now you wanna talk shit, huh? 0-time champ.

Thebesteva
08-31-2013, 03:28 AM
you seem to be more obsessed with that damn drink than anybody else, so i wouldn't go around calling that the faggot drink if i were you

Here you go sonnie boy, watch and learn the history, there's a war in America you may not know about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnnBdOEeaws

DMC
09-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Uh, Kobe did win back2back FMVPs. Tammy is the one that never did det tbh. ;)
Way to move the goalposts.

If Pippen won more 2 rings, even b2b Finals MVP awards with a dominant big like Shaq after MJ retired, would Pippen be considered the GOAT? No. Kobe has 2 less and had more help.

DMC
09-05-2013, 09:29 AM
Here you go sonnie boy, watch and learn the history, there's a war in America you may not know about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnnBdOEeaws
The faygo thing isn't even remotely funny yet you keep pushing it like a cheap cologne knockoff. You're the shittiest poster on this forum mostly because you try too hard to not be.

Thebesteva
09-05-2013, 06:17 PM
The faygo thing isn't even remotely funny yet you keep pushing it like a cheap cologne knockoff. You're the shittiest poster on this forum mostly because you try too hard to not be.

I can actually hear 30 seconds to mars in all your posts, emo faggot.

Michael Jordan.
09-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Lakersarethebesteva and Bynumite are tied for the shittiest posters on this site.

Thebesteva
09-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Lakersarethebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939) and Bynumite are tied for the shittiest posters on this site.

You call it the worst poster? I must be doing something right

Michael Jordan.
09-05-2013, 06:36 PM

You know how to get shitted on. That's the only thing you do right.

DMC
09-05-2013, 07:05 PM

It's not like you bring the most uninteresting takes. It's like you try too hard to start a trend but you're too sterile for whatever misguided reason. You're basically half a fag. You meet the dude in the john, you drop to your knees, you unzip his fly and unsheath his cock, you part your lips and take his cock into your mouth and somewhere between it hitting the back of your throat and your first squeeze of his nutsack you get cold feet and feel it's not right. You kiss the tip and excuse yourself. Half a fag. Either suck the cock or be a man about it.

Thebesteva
09-05-2013, 10:03 PM
It's not like you bring the most uninteresting takes. It's like you try too hard to start a trend but you're too sterile for whatever misguided reason. You're basically half a fag. You meet the dude in the john, you drop to your knees, you unzip his fly and unsheath his cock, you part your lips and take his cock into your mouth and somewhere between it hitting the back of your throat and your first squeeze of his nutsack you get cold feet and feel it's not right. You kiss the tip and excuse yourself. Half a fag. Either suck the cock or be a man about it.

You're too sad, didn't read btw.

UZER
09-05-2013, 10:13 PM

Speaking of trying to hard...

RsxPiimp
09-05-2013, 10:39 PM
I once asked dmc what dmc stands for...

Brazil
09-06-2013, 07:43 AM
I once asked dmc what dmc stands for...

Detroit Medica Care

Arnold Toht
09-06-2013, 07:52 AM
Detroit Medica Care

So close, yet so far.

DMC
09-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Speaking of trying to hard...

Shut up faggot

UZER
09-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Shut up faggot

I didnt just go into explicit detail about sucking cock in the mens bathroom.

DMC
09-06-2013, 08:41 AM
I didnt just go into explicit detail about sucking cock in the mens bathroom.

Your mouth was full, how could you?

UZER
09-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Your mouth was full, how could you?

again...trying too hard. Fuck outta here. Trying to call out Cully when your ass came crawling back here too like a little bitch.

DMC
09-06-2013, 09:36 AM
again...trying too hard. Fuck outta here. Trying to call out Cully when your ass came crawling back here too like a little bitch.

If the Spurs win, that's it for me. I'm gone like I said.

spurraider21
09-06-2013, 03:59 PM
:cry if they win, i'm glad to be wrong. we're all in this together and we won. if we lose, I was right and you guys are blind homers :cry

Rogue
09-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Lakersarethebesteva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42939) and Bynumite are tied for the shittiest posters on this site.
Bynumite ain't that bad imho, he's shitty but he only belongs in WM's tier. Arnold Toht is much shittier a poster than WM and Bynumite, maybe even worse than Lakersaretheworsteva imho.

Michael Jordan.
09-06-2013, 06:04 PM
At 2,000, I'll reveal myself to two more posters.

Rogue
09-06-2013, 06:18 PM
To two more posters, am I included?

Michael Jordan.
10-17-2013, 10:10 AM