PDA

View Full Version : Beat My Meat

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 11:54 AM
I know it's not the best cut of meat but I think my favorite is a nicely marinated flank steak. Great the first day but maybe even better as leftovers in some makeshift fajitas.

So...can you...will you...BEAT MY MEAT?

Rogue
08-30-2013, 07:33 PM
There ain't no meat that tastes good in my mouth, knowing that they're just pieces from animals' dead carcases, that should've decayed in dust and been eaten by worms and germs.

Koolaid_Man
08-31-2013, 01:05 PM
There ain't no meat that tastes good in my mouth, knowing that they're just pieces from animals' dead carcases, that should've decayed in dust and been eaten by worms and germs.

so you wouldn't eat Scarlotte's pussy if she put some onions and bell peppas around it?

silverblk mystix
08-31-2013, 01:32 PM
spammer....spammer....

Rogue
08-31-2013, 08:14 PM
so you wouldn't eat Scarlotte's pussy if she put some onions and bell peppas around it?
I just don't eat any product made of dead animals and I don't think it has anything to do with my goddess. Eating meat makes me feel disgusted tbh, just as much as sex would make me feel if I had ever tasted it. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't ever eaten any meat, like when I was going out to have dinner with family and friends I had to eat some meat to not look like a queer, it's just inevitable even though I never cook meat for myself to eat at home. But thankfully I have never tasted a pussy, I'm still a virgin at age 25 and I'm really proud of it. You're clear of the meat after you discharge it out of your anus, but once you lose your virginity to a bitch, you'll never get it back.