PDA

View Full Version : PETA: Eating Chicken Wings During Pregnancy Could Affect Baby’s Penis Size

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 02:13 PM
“The latest scientific evidence shows that the sons of pregnant women who consume chicken are more likely to have smaller penises because of a chemical found in the birds’ flesh.”

soooo.....

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/08/30/peta-eating-chicken-wings-during-pregnancy-could-affect-sons-penis-size/

Creepn
08-30-2013, 02:18 PM
Dunno. The BBC stereotype is still holding strong tbh.

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 02:29 PM
Do you think that maybe chicken actually makes it bigger and the story is just white propaganda to make blacks stop eating all the chicken and making their wieners bigger?

Creepn
08-30-2013, 04:09 PM
Do you think that maybe chicken actually makes it bigger and the story is just white propaganda to make blacks stop eating all the chicken and making their wieners bigger?

No, because that would be financial suicide for chicken places like Chick-fil-A. Chik-fil-A just doesn't want gay people to have big penises.

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 04:14 PM
No, because that would be financial suicide for chicken places like Chick-fil-A. Chik-fil-A just doesn't want gay people to have big penises.

LOL that Chick-fil-A relies on its black patrons.

Creepn
08-30-2013, 04:16 PM
LOL that Chick-fil-A relies on its black patrons.

I stand corrected. Given the quick success of Chick-fil-A, I believe the plan is for white people to out-eat the Blacks on fried chicken.

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 04:23 PM
I stand corrected. Given the quick success of Chick-fil-A, I believe the plan is for white people to out-eat the Blacks on fried chicken.

Quick success? You should be embarrassed that you don't know chicken history.

lefty
08-30-2013, 07:08 PM
lol john persons

Rogue
08-30-2013, 07:44 PM
it's a paradox imho. Niggas eat chicken more than any race but their guys still have the biggest dicks in size. Asians eat pickles, fish and dead cats but their dicks are the smallest of all races.

Wild Cobra
08-30-2013, 08:10 PM
it's a paradox imho. Niggas eat chicken more than any race but their guys still have the biggest dicks in size. Asians eat pickles, fish and dead cats but their dicks are the smallest of all races.

I'll bet the Icelandic people eat very little chicken. They have the largest average of white races.

Anyway, what do you expect from PETA? I hope not the truth.

silverblk mystix
08-31-2013, 01:32 PM
spammer....

TDMVPDPOY
09-01-2013, 12:50 AM
lol the white clowns in here cant handle a truthbomb

scroteface
09-01-2013, 01:07 AM
lol the white clowns in here cant handle a truthbomb
According to the stereotype you have the tiniest pecker of them all tbh