PDA

View Full Version : "Dam How Did Your Mom Ever Put On Your Diaper"

Koolaid_Man
08-30-2013, 02:45 PM
:lol so finally happened yesterday...I had to convince this chic to sleep with me last week...she's a nice brunette hottie... she was hesitant because of the BBC stereotype.. I told her I didn't have a big cock...and she didn't believe me....she just kept saying I'm not going to let you tear up my inside...I told her to just trust me...I'm a gentleman...so we finally hooked up I dropped trou and she gasped at my large size...she then said the above...I told her it wasn't always this big just grew over time..:lol .but I was gentle and moved slow with it...it ended up being really good...she was funny though I wish yawl could see the text messages she's sent me today...:lol

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 02:50 PM
:lol so finally happened yesterday...I had to convince this chic to sleep with me last week...she's a nice brunette hottie... she was hesitant because of the BBC stereotype.. I told her I didn't have a big cock...and she didn't believe me....she just kept saying I'm not going to let you tear up my inside...I told her to just trust me...I'm a gentleman...so we finally hooked up I dropped trou and she gasped at my large size...she then said the above...I told her it wasn't always this big just grew over time..:lol .but I was gentle and moved slow with it...it ended up being really good...she was funny though I wish yawl could see the text messages she's sent me today...:lol

did she invite you to prom?

RD2191
08-30-2013, 02:55 PM
:lmao

Axegrinder
08-30-2013, 03:00 PM
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5029536632210785&pid=1.7&w=202&h=181&c=7&rs=1

cantthinkofanything
08-30-2013, 03:35 PM
:lmao

me too. that was funny.

Creepn
08-30-2013, 03:59 PM
You don't have to "wish" to show the text messages. It's easily possible to post text messages on a forum.

Rogue
08-30-2013, 07:35 PM
not having a monster dick is just as shameful a thing for a nigga as scoring low marks in math exams for a Jew imho.