With the ugly Kardashian
Lamar, oh sorry yo, we done both set the bar low

:lol:lol

Arnold Toht
08-31-2013, 09:48 AM
Lamar fucked the Kardashian brother.

monosylab1k
08-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Amazing how Eminem gets shittier and shittier with each new album.

Spursfan092120
08-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Amazing how Eminem gets shittier and shittier with each new album.
You've got to be kidding. You're telling me that Relapse was better than Recovery? Stupid shit right there, mono. And there's only been 2 songs released on this album. This one isn't bad at all. I kinda dig it. It's got a bit of a Snoop/Shady feel to it. But even he said it's a little different from the rest of the album.

AchillesHeel
08-31-2013, 11:23 AM
You've got to be kidding. You're telling me that Relapse was better than Recovery? Stupid shit right there, mono. And there's only been 2 songs released on this album. This one isn't bad at all. I kinda dig it. It's got a bit of a Snoop/Shady feel to it. But even he said it's a little different from the rest of the album.

Ain't heard anything decent from Em since that BET freestyle with slaughterhouse, tbh. Can't dig the new shit he's put out this past year, hopefully this wasn't one of the better tracks from the upcoming album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr6Pm_p-9f0

jeebus
08-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Aaaaand my ears are bleeding.

monosylab1k
08-31-2013, 12:09 PM

Relapse and Recovery were both fucking awful. At least Relapse wasn't full of the exact same shitty cookie cutter beats with Em rapping about what a great heroic fighter he is for not being addicted to drugs.

Thebesteva
08-31-2013, 12:48 PM
Was looking forward to the new eminem song...it sounds like shit.

UZER
08-31-2013, 12:51 PM
The song sounds like its title.

Spursfan092120
08-31-2013, 12:58 PM
Relapse and Recovery were both fucking awful. At least Relapse wasn't full of the exact same shitty cookie cutter beats with Em rapping about what a great heroic fighter he is for not being addicted to drugs.
Well...guess we can agree to disagree. Imo, Relapse was shit. I liked Recovery..seemed to have a lot of emotion, which is what I look for in music. Can't make my mind up about this one until I hear it. Berzerk wasn't bad..I will say I hope to hear better on the album, and I'm sure I will. I'll have to see.

TDMVPDPOY
08-31-2013, 01:05 PM
wats em net worth these days?