PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Spurs: Most Front Running Team Ever!!!

Buddy Mignon
08-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Think about it. Who have they beat in the finals? A pathetic Knicks team with a washed up Ewing in a lockout short season. The lowly Nets... are you kidding me! The Nameless Pistons basically handed them a title. And you fags thanked them by creating a sub-forum on here that nobody posted in. And the pathetic Cavs with baby Lebron. Fact: The Spurs only win in the finals when they are heavy favorites. The first team they play that has some talent... well we all know how that nightmare of a chokefest ended, don't we. Jimmy just doesn't lead when the odds are against him on the big stage.

AchillesHeel
08-31-2013, 12:07 PM
The same nameless Pistons raped Shaq,Malone,Payton,Kirby and Phildo in the Finals the year before :lol

The Spurs were 28 seconds away from winning the title against one of the best teams in the past 10 years with their best player(TP) injured and 37 yr old Timmy being the best player.

Buddy Mignon
08-31-2013, 12:13 PM
Enough with the excuses. Parker was not injured. You faggots never accept a loss fair and square. Payton and Malone were washed up... but still had enough in the tank to get past the Spurs. Refute my claim. You guys have never beat a team when you weren't heavy favorites.

Bill_Brasky
08-31-2013, 12:15 PM
anyone else watching a&m/rice?

Dunc n Dave
08-31-2013, 02:20 PM
Think about it. Who have they beat in the finals? A pathetic Knicks team with a washed up Ewing in a lockout short season. The lowly Nets... are you kidding me! The Nameless Pistons basically handed them a title. And you fags thanked them by creating a sub-forum on here that nobody posted in. And the pathetic Cavs with baby Lebron. Fact: The Spurs only win in the finals when they are heavy favorites. The first team they play that has some talent... well we all know how that nightmare of a chokefest ended, don't we. Jimmy just doesn't lead when the odds are against him on the big stage.

Silly Paki, Ewing was out with an injury and didn't play a single second of those finals. It was Spreewell and Allan Houston (with guest roles by Larry Johnson and a young Marcus Camby) that led that 8th seeded Knicks team to the Finals.

And please tell me what year a Kobe led Laker team was considered the Finals underdog and won.

AchillesHeel
08-31-2013, 02:44 PM
Enough with the excuses. Parker was not injured. You faggots never accept a loss fair and square. Payton and Malone were washed up... but still had enough in the tank to get past the Spurs. Refute my claim. You guys have never beat a team when you weren't heavy favorites.

Parker was injured, he could barely make it through the final 2 games and had to be benched in crunch time...If he was 100% healthy, why would Pop bench him and go with TOSB Manu?

He strained his right hamstring and wasn't the same after Game 3. He averaged 14.5 pts on 17 FGA and shot under 30%, he was obviously struggling which was a huge blow for the Spurs, though Timmy picked it up we could have really used a healthy Parker to finish the series. And we almost got away with it, if it weren' for those meddling Heatles.

ChumpDumper
08-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Luva frontrunning: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/customavatars/avatar368160_3.gif

RsxPiimp
08-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Silly Paki, Ewing was out with an injury and didn't play a single second of those finals. It was Spreewell and Allan Houston (with guest roles by Larry Johnson and a young Marcus Camby) that led that 8th seeded Knicks team to the Finals.

And please tell me what year a Kobe led Laker team was considered the Finals underdog and won.

elmanutres
08-31-2013, 03:28 PM
:lol look at this faggot. He complains about excuses yet his faggot ass is making excuses for the lakers. :cry "Kori please lock this thread spur fan won't let me make excuses" :cry

AchillesHeel
08-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Now, I'm as hetero as the next guy, but comparing Naruto to the last time he was shirtless(I dunno, during the Chuunin exam when he was catching fish?), he's actually got some muscle definition now. I'm sure some fangirl out there is prepared to write some crazy Kakashi/Naruto/Yamato yaoi piece just based on having a bunch of sweaty shirtless Naruto's splashing around in the water from this chapter. Seriously, that guy's turning into a hunk of beefcake, by gawd...

...ahem. Yeah, as hetero as the next guy.

But seriously...he's no scrawny runt anymore. Now, if only Sasuke wasn't the Barry Bonds of the Narutoverse...

AchillesHeel
08-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Alright, I got a bunch of thoughts in my head, but I don't have the time to organize it, so I apologize if this is just going to end up being a rambling mess...

"At this rate, I'll have to make a bigger one."

Nagato has enough chakra to make a "bigger" one? I mean, Jesus Christ, man, how much freakin' chakra do you have?

So, from the conversation Yondaime and Naruto had, it seems fairly certain that Madara will never have the kyuubi to control again. But heck, why does it even matter? He's controlling another bijuu! Well...something that's bijuu-level, anyway...Nagato.

And this one didn't lose to senju wood, get sealed into the hokage's son or anything. He actually destroyed the village! So...good job on improving on your original vision of Konoha's destruction and finding something that could actually get the job done, Madara...I guess. It only took you 100 years and a mythological dojutsu that people didn't believe existed.

Anyhow, I don't see Nagato dying here. If he's still got enough power left to create more mini-moons, it's obvious Naruto's going to convert him or he'll get "enlightened" and convert himself and they'll scream, "HUG IT OUT, BITCH!" and end it in a pile of manly tears.

But yeah, Pain is an Uchiha pet like Kyuubi was the Uchiha pet. This sorta implies Pain is more "powerful" but not necessarily stronger than Madara.

I can deal with that. I guess.

I still don't think Madara is the final villain, though. He seems to be a manipulator that gets others to do his dirty work. He's probably prepping Sasuke to be his next pet, already. Then Naruto'll bitchify Sasuke like he did Nagato and it'll become one big DBZ gay party where everyone's a friend and they all team up and send Madara to the moon or something.

Kyuubi...Nagato...SASUKE?

Weird power scaling progression, but what are you gonna do about it?

Anyhow, yeah...sealing the kyuubi didn't do much. Madara just found himself a better ninja tool. Pain.

Wow...I really did ramble on. Sorry.

Leetonidas
08-31-2013, 05:08 PM
:lol beat the Lakers for two of those championships (including The Sweep and The Crying Game)
:lol beat the team that assraped the Lakers for one of those championships
:lol faggot

Leetonidas
08-31-2013, 05:09 PM
This is pretty funny considering outside of the Celtics in 2010 every team the Lakers have beat in the Finals since 2000 have been garbage :lol

Buddy Mignon
08-31-2013, 06:10 PM
Tbh, I've never watched a Spurs finals. I don't care to fall into a coma during mid-day by watching that boring team. But you just boosted my claim. Ewing didn't even play. Kobe was the leader on 4 of his five titles?

ElNono
08-31-2013, 06:46 PM
But you watch Naruto... faggot :lmao