PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: Pippen Ran Jordan Out Of Town...

Buddy Mignon
08-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Sounds absurd doesn't it. MJ was the alpha male on his team. Could Manu run Duncan out of town? Nope... Jimmy is the alpha male on his team. In fact, no alpha male in the history of the league has been run out of town by his sidekick. You see where I'm going with this? Shaq was Kobe's sidekick from the moment we won our first title. Everything Kobe did after winning that first title embodies the spirit of an alpha male. Led his team in scoring. Was the go to guy during crunch time. And ran a nigga out of town when he got tired of him. Shaq was never a leader on any team he played on going all the way back to LSU. He was carried by great guards.

ElNono
08-31-2013, 06:47 PM
THIS is absurd:

About Ghost_of_Gashir
Biography
A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life. But damn if I don't look sexy doing it.
Ever bang an entire bachelorette party, baby?
Interests
Staring at you through your bedroom window. Don't worry, I don't take pictures.
Occupation
I work for the government. This is where you laugh.
Favorite Character(s)
Yondaime, Akatsuki, Naruto, Obito, Gaara
Favorite Episode/Chapter
Episode:
Chapter: 134

ambchang
08-31-2013, 09:48 PM
Because jimmy Jackson ran Jason Kidd out of town.

AaronY
09-01-2013, 12:45 AM
THIS is absurd:

About Ghost_of_Gashir
Biography
A bitter Asian male muddling his way through life. But damn if I don't look sexy doing it.
Ever bang an entire bachelorette party, baby?
Interests
Staring at you through your bedroom window. Don't worry, I don't take pictures.
Occupation
I work for the government. This is where you laugh.
Favorite Character(s)
Yondaime, Akatsuki, Naruto, Obito, Gaara
Favorite Episode/Chapter
Episode:
Chapter: 134

That's quite a collection of failed wit

AaronY
09-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Didn't even hit on anything by accident

elmanutres
09-01-2013, 01:42 AM
easily the worst troll infront of arnold.

Arnold Toht
09-01-2013, 02:01 AM
^ spic fag

elmanutres
09-01-2013, 02:05 AM
^ spic fag
A spic yes...a fag, no. That is a title you proudly hold talking bout homosexuality all day

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Now, I'm as hetero as the next guy, but comparing Naruto to the last time he was shirtless(I dunno, during the Chuunin exam when he was catching fish?), he's actually got some muscle definition now. I'm sure some fangirl out there is prepared to write some crazy Kakashi/Naruto/Yamato yaoi piece just based on having a bunch of sweaty shirtless Naruto's splashing around in the water from this chapter. Seriously, that guy's turning into a hunk of beefcake, by gawd...

...ahem. Yeah, as hetero as the next guy.

But seriously...he's no scrawny runt anymore. Now, if only Sasuke wasn't the Barry Bonds of the Narutoverse...