PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: If Winning A Title Enhances Your Legacy...

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Then losing one sure as hell tarnishes one. Just think about it for a second. If Kobe had not willed the Lakers to a back to back then he would be remembered for getting gatorade poured on his ass in Boston. What a tarnished career. If Dirk does not carry his team to seek revenge against the Heat he surely would have never lived down blowing a 2-0 lead against the Heat on 2006. Most people would agree that Jim was a fringe top 10 player but after the greatest collaspe in sports history I'd dare say he's no longer in that discussion. You can disagree with me... you can even hate me... but you cannot deconstruct my sound logic.

Axegrinder
09-01-2013, 11:22 AM
Spurs won FOUR out of 5 finals. 80 % winning percentage bitch

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 11:22 AM
So Kirby lost 2 Finals and won 5 and Duncan won 4 and lost 1, by your logic Duncan's 4 is as good as Kirby's 5.

Good job, narutoluva.

Then adding in the fact that Duncan is a far better basketball player and had bigger impact on his 4 titles and lost his first at 37 years old, Kirby's legacy pales in comparison.

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 11:23 AM
And Lakers have lost 15 out of 31 Finals appearances.

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Prime Kirby lost 2 Finals series from 04-08, Duncan,Shaq,Dirk,KG,Pau never lost 2 Finals in a row :lol

Vash StampedE
09-01-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't recall Kobe willing the Lakers to a championship. If he did try, he was unsuccessful doing so with his chucking, ego and all. What really willed Lakers to the top was the All-NBA big man they had/still have (Gasol). This we all know, except the blind, Kobe nuthuggers.

Arnold Toht
09-01-2013, 11:35 AM
I don't recall Kobe willing the Lakers to a championship. If he did try, he was unsuccessful doing so with his chucking, ego and all. What really willed Lakers to the top was the All-NBA big man they had/still have (Gasol). This we all know, except the blind, Kobe nuthuggers.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

ChumpDumper
09-01-2013, 11:37 AM
http://topcultured.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/naruto.gif

Vash StampedE
09-01-2013, 11:44 AM
2/5 - Number of championships he has led

And that number is even arguable

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 11:50 AM
2/5 - Number of championships he has led

And that number is even arguable

And he's still lost 2 trying to be the alpha in 04 and failing in his prime in 08.

Buddy Mignon
09-01-2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah... but the Lakers and Kobe won their last visit to the finals by defending their title. Duncan and the Spurs lost theirs in epic fashion.

LkrFan
09-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Spurs won FOUR out of 5 finals. 80 % winning percentage bitch
But they were a mere 28 seconds away from número cinco. How does that make you feel tbh? :lol

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah... but the Lakers and Kobe won their last visit to the finals by defending their title. Duncan and the Spurs lost theirs in epic fashion.

Duncan lost at 37 years old, Kirby lost twice in his prime.

LkrFan
09-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Prime Kirby lost 2 Finals series from 04-08, Duncan,Shaq,Dirk,KG,Pau never lost 2 Finals in a row :lol
Prime Tammy never participated in consecutive Finals. Why is det - considering The Streak! of 50+ win seasons? :lmao

Axegrinder
09-01-2013, 12:20 PM
But they were a mere 28 seconds away from número cinco. How does that make you feel tbh? :lol Temporarily unsatisfied..difference is, I didnt feel it necessary to instantly go into infantile troll mode unlike 99% of Lakerfans once they realized their team had become insignificant. Only a spoiled punk would be upset at 80%.

LkrFan
09-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Temporarily unsatisfied..difference is, I didnt feel it necessary to instantly go into infantile troll mode unlike 99% of Lakerfans once they realized their team had become insignificant. Only a spoiled punk would be upset at 80%.
Please. Kobe's rape transcript went viral around these parts before the ink dried. You have nary room son.

Axegrinder
09-01-2013, 12:45 PM
Please. Kobe's rape transcript went viral around these parts before the ink dried. You have nary room son.I wasnt even here then moron..and big diff between a factual situation and ONE completely unverified RUMOR. Beyond that, I'm posting on SPURSTALK.com and have NEVER even read shit from some Laker site much less camp out there..the mere fact that you are here ABSOLUTELY makes you beta

LkrFan
09-01-2013, 12:52 PM
I wasnt even here then moron..and big diff between a factual situation and ONE completely unverified RUMOR. Beyond that, I'm posting on SPURSTALK.com and have NEVER even read shit from some Laker site much less camp out there..the mere fact that you are here ABSOLUTELY makes you beta
You're a troll. I'm sure you were here, but I'll play...

Kobe cheated on his wife is a fact. Having to rape a skank - who took him through a secret passageway to a room where he could bend her over a chair? That wasn't rape - especially considering the fact that her panties had 3 different strands of DNA in it (including Kobe's), it's highly unlikely that he raped her. Then she went to a party and bragged about it not too long afterwards.

What choo choo Neal did was rape. What Kobe did was just stupid.

:lol at your beta comment though.

AchillesHeel
09-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Prime Tammy never participated in consecutive Finals. Why is det - considering The Streak! of 50+ win seasons? :lmao

Tammy never had Shaq and you forget how good he was in the early 2000s. Spurs were eliminated twice, in 01 and 04, Spurs would have probably won against the Lakers in 04 and went to the Finals hadn't D-Fish hit a miracle jump shot.

Winning 4 rings in the era that Shaq dominated is not a bad feat.

Axegrinder
09-01-2013, 01:53 PM
:lol Lakerfan on spurs site calling ANYONE troll...typical lakerfan not even smart enough to realize how hypocritical that is...and no I wasnt here before last year, and its pretty pathetic to make the ASSumption that I was. Plenty of evidence against Kobe - virtually NO evidence TD is anything other than a guy that married a dumb slut. Beyond that, I just find it highly comedic that all you Lakertrolls vomiting up the gay crap daily are in reality saying "My 100 mil+ superteam got it's anus caved in by a gay dude"