PDA

View Full Version : 2nd best QB in Texas leads UTSA past New Mexico

FkLA
09-01-2013, 05:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iuVSoZcsDc

:flag::flag:

2centsworth
09-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Very well coached team. Big win for a 3rd year program.
Next measuring stick is if they can be competitive against OSU?
Ill take 45-18

ChumpDumper
09-01-2013, 09:02 PM
If they score at all against OSU, I'll see it as a victory.

The Reckoning
09-01-2013, 10:14 PM
forward lateral much lol

FkLA
09-01-2013, 10:35 PM
Stop being a pessimist, Chump. They'll give up tons of points and get killed by Ok State but they'll score a TD or two...it's not like Ok State is known for their defense.

Last TD was reviewed and the call stood tbh.

rjv
09-01-2013, 10:54 PM
good for UTSA. it was a nice win.

blkroadrunners
09-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Soza looked impressive against UNM I'll give him that. See how he'll do this Saturday.

Phillip
09-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Stop being a pessimist, Chump. They'll give up tons of points and get killed by Ok State but they'll score a TD or two...it's not like Ok State is known for their defense.

Last TD was reviewed and the call stood tbh.

For someone who never shuts the hell up about how much he hates Texas fans, you sure seem to care about their validation of UTSA... :dizzy

Vito Corleone
09-02-2013, 12:59 PM
I actually felt a bit of pride to see UTSA and Texas state get some good solid wins. I hope both programs continue to improve to the point we see them winning CUSA and going to a BCS bowl game.

ChumpDumper
09-02-2013, 01:33 PM
I actually felt a bit of pride to see UTSA and Texas state get some good solid wins. I hope both programs continue to improve to the point we see them winning CUSA and going to a BCS bowl game.Texas State is in the Sun Belt tbh.

I can actually see another bowl game at the Alamodome with either team or both having a contingent tie-in.

Trill Clinton
09-02-2013, 01:34 PM
HUGE win for UTSA. people need to stop sleeping on the alamo cityhttp://i43.tinypic.com/2iw9gqt.png

DMX7
09-02-2013, 03:02 PM
I actually felt a bit of pride to see UTSA and Texas state get some good solid wins. I hope both programs continue to improve to the point we see them winning CUSA and going to a BCS bowl game.

You can be forgiven for not knowing what conference Texas State is in considering all the shuffling.

FkLA
09-02-2013, 04:55 PM
For someone who never shuts the hell up about how much he hates Texas fans, you sure seem to care about their validation of UTSA... :dizzy

Who said I hate UT fans? I only dislike dumb posters like you and benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284) who clearly never went to college yet wave your t-shirt around like you did.

Phillip
09-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Who said I hate UT fans? I only dislike dumb posters like you and benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284) who clearly never went to college yet wave your t-shirt around like you did.

In what way shape or form have I ever acted like I went to UT? I don't ever recall doing any such thing. I think you just get butthurt too easily.

pgardn
09-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Great win for the city as well.

Respect RoadRunners.

Bigge up next week.

DMX7
09-02-2013, 08:57 PM
Phillip graduated from OU. Duh... :lol

FkLA
09-02-2013, 11:20 PM
In what way shape or form have I ever acted like I went to UT? I don't ever recall doing any such thing. I think you just get butthurt too easily.

What is there to be butthurt about, Phillip? With the exception of Texas State, I wish all the schools in Texas well.

lebomb
09-03-2013, 07:32 AM

LMAO ............ :lmao

Tshirter

Phillip
09-03-2013, 09:48 AM
What is there to be butthurt about, Phillip? With the exception of Texas State, I wish all the schools in Texas well.

perhaps i have gotten you mixed up with that other faggot of epic proportions, known as lebomb. tbh he makes you look like you have intelligence comparable to steven hawking. except when you claim diaw > lee

LMAO ............ :lmao

Tshirter

LMAO ........... :lmao

utsa