PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: What Ever Happened To The Mav Crew???

Buddy Mignon
09-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Where are those gaybirds? BRPelican... him to. Where did that lil pussy go?

Michael Jordan.
09-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Check narutoforums. They might be over there.

Double-Up
09-02-2013, 08:26 PM

Get a life, old faggot ass nigga. Lakers suck donkey dick and ain't shit gonna change that...not Duncan's love for ass, not Kobe's rape, not T-Mac's fucking lazy eye. You niggas are done and will be the joke of the league for the next 5 years. That's it, end of discussion.

J.T.
09-02-2013, 08:42 PM
mavs>spurs kind of killed it. we all freelance now.

hehateme
09-03-2013, 03:23 PM
BR probably slit his wrists before renaming himself to the cuck pelicans...that or he became so infatuated with Spurs ticket prices he bought a year long pass and lives at the motherfuckin AT&T center now.

Leon Black
09-03-2013, 10:16 PM

Me and my nigga 41 shut them fag krew bitches down long ago LL.

Leetonidas
09-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Me and my nigga 41 shut them fag krew bitches down long ago LL.

shut the fuck up dumbass

Phillip
09-05-2013, 09:53 AM
we still run this tbh

Vash StampedE
09-05-2013, 11:52 AM
What the heck happened to the Lakers? 3 years ago, they were the best team in the world. Then last season, they made a lot of noise: "Stay D12!!!" And then they had a inspiring late season push to make it to the playoffs and do some damage there from thereon - 'cause we all know they were just cruising and playoffs is when they turn the switch on. Unfortunately, they faced the Spurs and we all know that w/o a dominant, healthy big man, Kobe, even if he could play then, wouldn't be able to get even just one win against a team as great as the Spurs.

But look where they are now? The most recent news I've come upon of this team is that they just signed a player named Shawne Williams while their fans have resort to talking about dicks of other team's players instead of analyzing their own team's situation. WTH? SMH. Very sad, indeed.

Buddy Mignon
09-05-2013, 01:08 PM
What the heck happened to the Lakers? 3 years ago, they were the best team in the world. Then last season, they made a lot of noise: "Stay D12!!!" And then they had a inspiring late season push to make it to the playoffs and do some damage there from thereon - 'cause we all know they were just cruising and playoffs is when they turn the switch on. Unfortunately, they faced the Spurs and we all know that w/o a dominant, healthy big man, Kobe, even if he could play then, wouldn't be able to get even just one win against a team as great as the Spurs.

But look where they are now? The most recent news I've come upon of this team is that they just signed a player named Shawne Williams while their fans have resort to talking about dicks of other team's players instead of analyzing their own team's situation. WTH? SMH. Very sad, indeed.

Who is this lame ass faggot?

Vash StampedE
09-05-2013, 01:12 PM
^Stings, doesn't it?

Axegrinder
09-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Who is this lame ass faggot?Dude that just dropped truth on you dick obsessed fairies